Abyssea - Casual Or Hardcore ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea - Casual or hardcore ?
Abyssea - Casual or hardcore ?
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21
By sergei 2010-07-27 04:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Having Pchan and Samuraiking in the same thread is like..A drunk James brown being interviewed by the teacher from Charlie Brown.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-27 04:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

sergei said:
Having Pchan and Samuraiking in the same thread is like..A drunk James brown being interviewed by the teacher from Charlie Brown.

You have a Kimbo avatar....
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-27 04:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

sergei said:

It's official now.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-27 04:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

while Samuraiking enjoys to troll threads sometimes, at least hes generally knowledgeable about FFXI.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-27 05:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
while Samuraiking enjoys to troll threads sometimes, at least hes generally knowledgeable about FFXI.

I am still waiting for a screenshot of the jobs in your casual abyssea exp. I want to see more cor or drg than whm or rdm, please.

inbefore : youmad and most of the jobs rank top 10.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-27 05:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Quote:
For the breakdown of players’ main jobs, we used the results from the survey for the question “What is your favorite main job?” and the data from the game regarding which main jobs players had actually set their characters to.

I see you missed this off the top of the census too.

So really that census proves nothing at all.

You take a picture of the distribution of the game jobs at a given time. Some people do endgame, some people farm, some people do exp, some people farm zeni. Some do campaign. Some do missions. This picture is not giving you a picture of which job is the most usefull for a given activity, it gives you a picture of which jobs are the most and the least usefull globally. I don't bring double marches when I'm doing campaign, I am not farming on monk, I don't do nyzlulz on BLM. Simple. Statistical. Evidence. If you don't agree with this, fine, post a picture of the jobs distribution in your "alice's wonderlands adventure" abyssea exp ***. Count the CORs. Then come back to me. Count the DRGs, then come back to me. Do eet.

100 telebots cross all servers at any given point for example.

so we agree that bard isnt really needed, but you can say the same for any job. WHM isnt needed either, you can put a rdm in its place, or a sch, or even a job/whm.

And you have no idea how many ppl were on jobs they hated at the moment they took this "picture of the game". Hell 50% of those whm might have been in some sort of event and been like "***, why do I always have to come whm"
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-27 05:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

2009 isn't really recent either. A lot of people have leveled up new jobs since then.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-07-27 05:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

I am still waiting for a screenshot of the jobs in your casual abyssea exp. I want to see more cor or drg than whm or rdm, please.

there ya go:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-27 05:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

inbefore inb4: youmad and most of the jobs rank top 10.

at least lern2internet while being a ***.

[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-27 05:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

there ya go:

Epic screenshot

The game. You have won it.
[+]
 Ifrit.Vextra
Server: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-07-27 05:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
sergei said:

It's official now.

thats awesome
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-27 06:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
<Epic screenshot>
hehe thats win.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-07-27 06:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I like him so much, i drew him a picture ♥

Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-07-27 06:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:

not so awesome...
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-07-27 06:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Vextra said:
Sylph.Lotusbluete said:

not so awesome...
not meant to be awesome, its a fact :3
 Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-07-27 06:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

oh well okay then ^^
By sergei 2010-07-27 10:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Page 20 > The last 19 pages.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-07-27 11:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

OK I stepped away from this thread for about 10 pages or so...

BUT...
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Asura.Masekase said:

Last but not least PUP and COR two of the most expensive jobs in the game. Only people who really lvl these are people who have a reliable gil source.

Thanks for listing us the reasons why these jobs suck more than others. Problem with jobs added with expansions is that they offer nothing more, and often offer something worse, than pre-existing jobs.

Excuse me...
did you just say COR offers nothing more, or even something WORSE then the original pre-existing jobs?

Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-07-27 11:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
It is in-game data, aka a statistical representation of what jobs FFXI players prefer after taking into consideration fun to play and usefullness. You can't deny this list. COR is last because it's a ***job.

"Fun to play" and "usefulness" being not subjective, and easily quantifiable, right?

Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-27 11:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Quote:
For the breakdown of players’ main jobs, we used the results from the survey for the question “What is your favorite main job?” and the data from the game regarding which main jobs players had actually set their characters to.

You take a picture of the distribution of the game jobs at a given time. Some people do endgame, some people farm, some people do exp, some people farm zeni. Some do campaign. Some do missions. This picture is not giving you a picture of which job is the most usefull for a given activity, it gives you a picture of which jobs are the most and the least usefull globally. I don't bring double marches when I'm doing campaign, I am not farming on monk, I don't do nyzlulz on BLM. Simple. Statistical. Evidence. If you don't agree with this, fine, post a picture of the jobs distribution in your "alice's wonderlands adventure" abyssea exp ***. Count the CORs. Then come back to me. Count the DRGs, then come back to me. Do eet.

so using your list as evidence, BLM is the best sub for WHM then.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-27 11:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

I'm still stupid and sadly, I'm still french.

I feel for you buddy. I really do.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-27 11:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing as Pimpchan keeps ignoring this statement I'll say once again:

USING THAT LIST AS EVIDENCE PROVES THAT BLM IS THE BEST SUB FOR WHM.

IS THIS TRUE?
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-27 11:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Quote:

so using your list as evidence, BLM is the best sub for WHM then.

This is the thing about Mr. Pchan you will learn. When ever he makes a stupid claim, and you retort said stupid claim using his own evidence that he made to make his claim, he will just ignore it.

In-fact, anytime you make a good counter argument, he just ignores it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-27 11:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 more MP?
 Bahamut.Paulus
Server: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-07-27 12:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

PUP really needs the nerf bat taken to it. I was very surprised to see out of our magical damage our in Einherjar our BLM's averaged about 16k and Serinade (Streak's Automaton) did just under 44k on Kparser.

I've seen other ***like a pup Soloing the last bit of ToAU 44 after an unfortunate mishap with hate that caused a wipe. One can get up to chain 5 alone while soloing VTs /sch. The reason it's so fail is that it's so powerful and unbalanced compared to the other classes.

The overload rate should be slightly increased and the the loophole where returning to your mog house should be closed. The reactivate timer should have another 2.5 to 5 minutes added.
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-07-27 12:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

20 pages of pimpchan saying his opinons and everyone else trying (in vain) to tell him he is wrong.....

When are people just gonna give up and stop posting? Its clear pimpchan is never going to change his opinon no matter what everyone says to contradict it. The flaming and posting in general has become meaningless at this point of the thread.

In short everyone please just let this thread die....
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-07-27 12:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
20 pages of pimpchan saying his opinons and everyone else trying (in vain) to tell him he is wrong.....

When are people just gonna give up and stop posting? Its clear pimpchan is never going to change his opinon no matter what everyone says to contradict it. The flaming and posting in general has become meaningless at this point of the thread.

In short everyone please just let this thread die....

but then... what will we do at work?
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-07-27 12:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
20 pages of pimpchan saying his opinons and everyone else trying (in vain) to tell him he is wrong..... When are people just gonna give up and stop posting? Its clear pimpchan is never going to change his opinon no matter what everyone says to contradict it. The flaming and posting in general has become meaningless at this point of the thread. In short everyone please just let this thread die....
lol ffXIah doesn't exist just to host this thread. Just find another one.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-07-27 13:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
20 pages of pimpchan saying his opinons and everyone else trying (in vain) to tell him he is wrong..... When are people just gonna give up and stop posting? Its clear pimpchan is never going to change his opinon no matter what everyone says to contradict it. The flaming and posting in general has become meaningless at this point of the thread. In short everyone please just let this thread die....
lol ffXIah doesn't exist just to host this thread. Just find another one.
this one is fun tho, and it kept me awake 9 hrs at work :3
[+]
 Cerberus.Delsus
Server: Cerberus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-07-28 06:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

20 pages of pimpchan repeating the same things over and over again and not proving a thing because he knows nothing and will not answer any questions that disprove his theroies and everyone else trying (in vain) to tell him he is wrong.....

Fixed.

The last time i saw somone as nooby as PC was when i was helping a lvl 1 new person out in sandy.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21