Relegion? Wait Wut?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Relegion? wait wut?
Relegion? wait wut?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 03:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

This was a completely random craving I just cooked up lol..Sweet potato pie with marshmallow topping @_@ it's too hot to eat..

you weirdo lol your on the stage you will eat things that don't match at all.

I ate rice once and had cereal 5 min later... i wanted them together.

also at start of pregnancy i ate alot of hazelnut spread with bread till i got sick lol
and we have both derailed talking about food/pregnancy again.

It may not match but it tastes damn good together XD I'm gonna go eat some of this before I keep derailing :/

did you make the one on the pic? because it looks pretty damn good to be honest, and you can call yourself a master chef lol i mean look at those marshmellows, perfectly roasted, if it was me I wouldve burnt them to death somehow :/ even if i had set them to 1 min.

I have a talent for burning! I sooo suck at the kitchen no matter what.

Yeah just came out xD I used to burn the marshmallows all the time x_x but I find cooking on a slightly lower temperature for a little bit longer works really really well.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 03:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

low temperture makes me desperate and i leave things raw always.. -.-
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 03:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jetzabel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
it's pretty hard to maintain an argument with a christian with out them flipping out.

All I see is you flipping out all over this thread. Or at least, that's what you would say to someone else after reading the same posts you have typed (or a christian according to you). Not really following your own self-assured preachings I guess...

Oh hi there, haven't seen you in a while, I assume you come to reply to my every waking breath with something negative like you always do? Go for it :)

and if it seemed like I'm flipping out on anyone, please point it out with quotes, I think i've tried to keep some respect towards this, for the sake of communication.

I could start by quoting the "bull ***"'s various times but I'm not going to bother. You aren't very good at communicating or understanding how people are feeling (hence the comment about you flipping out - I was being you, don't you see what I did??? O.o) which was obvious from that first time we argued on here =p

As for your points about the actual topic - You claim you have no interest in making people go with your side of things, yet you have been posting manically in this topic conveying the opposite... I don't really get that. Also, what you said about your opinion being able to change at any time is weak. You criticise people who are religious based on the point that they are weak minded and can't think for themselves, yet you have openly admitted you don't have enough backbone to actually stick to a point and stay there. Philosophy (since you brought that up) does not equal having no firm opinions. The only opinion you have been firm about here is "I hate religion".

Ps. Please continue to delude yourself that I'm your biggest fan lol Incase you don't know, its not easy to miss you on here, it's not like I had to go looking - Open up any topic on said day and you will find many posts from you acting like... well I'll say no more =3

Now, I'm not calling anyone names by saying ***, I'm not flipping out by saying ***, It's simply stereotyped as a bad word, so you connect it with the fact that I could be flipping out, excuse me, let me make it clear for you; I used *** because I thought it was ***, I never referd to anyone's statement with *** though, let's say, I'm not calling your post *** < just a clear example, if you don't get it :( I'm sorry, I wont explain myself again.

I am not trying to make anyone turn to my side, I am posting maniacaly because I want to point myself out, you know? talk about it, passionatly, because I have passion for this subject even If I lack belief in God. I didn't think that made me into a preacher that wanted to turn everyone into atheists, but if thats your point of view, I can't change it.

now that it's all clear, I want to say before hand, I'm not going to go on long arguments with you again because you simply decided to flame me tonight. Thank you.

and I know you will find a way to twist whatever I just said and make it look into anything bad, to be honest, I'm pretty damn tired of that, but since your my biggest fan, I'll take it :)

I'll let you have this one darki! I'm actually glad if you develop and aren't wound up too easily... contrary to whatever you think about me, I don't want to see you banned again =D I <3 my DaRkI!!! /hug

Hey don't worry, before I get banned they will ban the person flaming on me.

and I'm glad you <3 me, it gives me another big important reason to live for!
 Shiva.Xet
Server: Shiva
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-09 03:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Shiva.Xet said:
Weewoo im 4 mins in and the guys mojo's scare the *** outta me.

There are some silly segments and presentation of those are also lulzy, but you have to focus on the subject matter at hand and watch the whole thing and you'll see what we're getting at.

Ok I understand about how they are saying that you get the feeling from previous experiences/environmental factors as we discussed before yet they make it sound like you are in completely different circumstances every single day.

I would assume what they driving home about the attraction at first sight thing but making it last whilst keeping it fluid and changing yet original is entirely different.

The latter paragraph is what i was going at even though it was just a layer to help my discussion lol.

Man i came in here to troll and now i'm stuck lol

Edit: added last part to paragraph so it made bloody sense
By Esaias 2010-06-09 03:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

looks like thread is officially derailed.

(Peace) (Outpost)
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 03:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

/salute's thread lol
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-09 03:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Esaias said:

(Peace) (Outpost)

Welcome to FFXIAH Forums.

It may get back on track. Least this one is surprisingly troll free.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 03:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
Esaias said:

(Peace) (Outpost)

needs more toilet jokes, moron, ignorance and /sigh ***.

Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 03:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
Esaias said:

(Peace) (Outpost)

Yeah, I'm sure it would've had more trolls if more people had gotten mad and started cussing at each other lol xD
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 04:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:
Esaias said:

(Peace) (Outpost)

needs more toilet jokes, moron, ignorance and /sigh ***.

Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-09 04:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Shiva.Xet said:
Esaias said:

(Peace) (Outpost)

Yeah, I'm sure it would've had more trolls if more people had gotten mad and started cussing at each other lol xD

You smell!!

Going back to page 1 so i can remember the full purpose of the discussion, i was going somehwere good but totally lost it in a worthwhile derail.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 04:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Shiva.Xet said:
Esaias said:

(Peace) (Outpost)

You smell!!

Going back to page 1 so i can remember the full purpose of the discussion, i was going somehwere good but totally lost it in a worthwhile derail.

I smell like toaster strudels and pie XD
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think i promised to tell someone my near death experience thing, but i completly forgot to give story time. :( now I'm not in the mood to go through those horrible memories.
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-09 04:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh well was fun. I'll aim to make the next "your religion fails gtfo there is no god" thread
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
Oh well was fun. I'll aim to make the next "your religion fails gtfo there is no god" thread

this one died at 8 pages basicly. the last one i remmeber had like 30 or so lol
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 04:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

I need to post something so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that it brings back more people XD
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

I need to post something so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that it brings back more people XD

ive been constipated for 6 days, am i going to die? i mean it
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-09 04:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Just be very scared when you hiccup....VERY, VERY scared.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 04:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

You won't die, but if it gets any worse you'll have to go to the hospital and get pumped down there lol ><
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-09 04:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

Might wanna see your doctor about that. Until then...

Also was fun debating with you all, but alas, it is time for sleep. See you all later~
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:

whys

and surreal i doubt i will build up cowrage to go to a hospital to get pumped lol thatss effin weird *** rape
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-09 04:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

whys

and surreal i doubt i will build up cowrage to go to a hospital to get pumped lol thatss effin weird *** rape

True lol, Are suppositories safe to use?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

Might wanna see your doctor about that. Until then...

Also was fun debating with you all, but alas, it is time for sleep. See you all later~

pregnant btw lol but ill browse webmd good website
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-09 04:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

My only suggestion is eat moar fiber. Frosted Mini Wheats is a solution I think everyone can enjoy :3
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

whys

True lol, Are suppositories safe to use?

idk
i drank half a laxative and still nothing might drink another one day after tomorrow if i get nothing lol
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
My only suggestion is eat moar fiber. Frosted Mini Wheats is a solution I think everyone can enjoy :3

drank half a ciruelax cmon..it worked last time why not now :(
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-09 04:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

whys

Incase it comes out the wrong end! Everyone knows your mouth leads directly to your bum and you have some backlog....

Trying to force out constipation must be good practice for child birth no? Probs went to far but lol'd at my own comment so I'm a happy Taru.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-09 04:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Weewoo said:

drank half a ciruelax cmon..it worked last time why not now :(

I'd be careful about overusing laxatives. In essence your bowels and bodily function will rely on the medicine temporarily to do it's business, however if over used, the muscles in your butt will no longer function if unused for a prolonged period of time and your body will only gain dependency on laxatives in order to do your business on a regular basis.

But don't worry, this is only if you do this for years and years and years. Found this out on a documentary on two super models who did this to maintain their weight for years and paid dearly for it down the line lol.

Definitely better to do the natural fiber way.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-09 04:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Shiva.Xet said:

whys

Incase it comes out the wrong end! Everyone knows your mouth leads directly to your bum and you have some backlog....

Trying to force out constipation must be good practice for child birth no? Probs went to far but lol'd at my own comment so I'm a happy Taru.

yeah i also thought constipation is practice for child birth to be honest...

btw the one with the hiccups is my son on the womb D: he didnt have any today though lol
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11