Where Did All The Freedom Go?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Where did all the freedom go?
Where did all the freedom go?
First Page 2
By Trebold 2010-04-17 14:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=det7TUsLy8U

Please watch this entire video. Especially the end where he states that it's AGAINST freedom for Geert Wilders to protect himself from these Islamic war-breeders. These are blatant death threats, and these people are being allowed to shout this hate. Do they not realize they have the freedom to shout blatant death threats, but are convinced it's not freedom when Geert Wilders makes his own seemingly biased statements? One-sided thinkers are truly scum.
[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-17 14:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=det7TUsLy8U

Linked for the lazy.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-04-17 14:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fixed for the lazier.
[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-20 13:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

After reading some of Akibakei's thread, I wanted to add in some more here. I'm not pushing hate against Muslims. My best friend's wife, who I also used to be good friends with, was apart of a family who fled Iran when she was a very young age. They fled because of the instated Sharia Law. In America, we have Common Law.

When people complain about "Church and State should be separated", think of it this way... Islamic Law(Sharia) is 100% based off of the teachings of the Qu'ran and how modern day scholars interpret it. This is 1400 years old and is very reluctant to change. Issues in the US like Homosexuality and adultry are easily dealt with by some middle eastern countries using the law: Death Penalty. Leaving the Muslim faith is also easily death with: Death Penalty. I'm not making this up. This is UNDER SHARIA LAW, which by some Muslims' view(shown in the video above), should be enforced all around the world before there is to be peace. Our Common Law teachings are just a false path.

My quick test to see if I like a Muslim is to ask one simple question. "Do you think the United States would benefit from instating Sharia Law?" Make sure to state it in a way that it almost sounds appealing for them to answer 'yes', so that you don't make them think you're against Sharia Law. If they answer 'yes', then I just tell them that I don't agree and that's the end of it. If they say 'no', I just made a new friend, because many Muslims want to speak out against Sharia Law, but know that Americans aren't well educated on the subject. It's a good conversation starter, looking from that point. :P

If you ever do research, keep in mind that: By faith, Muslim men are supposed to emulate their prophet's actions and teachings, just as Christians are supposed to do the same with their prophet. I hope everyone knows who I'm referring to in both those cases.

Also, I really respect Jaerik on these forums. You can see by his posts that he thinks out his statements. It's funny, but I can see that you've studied Japanese culture by something as simple as the way you type. It seems to always come from the humble point of view, even when you're obviously well versed in the thing that you're discussing. If you have an opinion or knowledge about this thread, I'd be more than happy to hear it. :)
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-20 13:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont use logic here Trebold. You are only supposed to hate christianity and everything that might even relate to it... Your logic and facts will not hold up well here. But you are absolutely right. Death and murder are how they solve everything in the Muslim Laws. I dont like any radicals in any religion, social-status, or anything but the Muslim law/religion is really sickening.
[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-20 13:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Dont use logic here Trebold. You are only supposed to hate christianity and everything that might even relate to it... Your logic and facts will not hold up well here. But you are absolutely right. Death and murder are how they solve everything in the Muslim Laws. I dont like any radicals in any religion, social-status, or anything but the Muslim law/religion is really sickening.

Well, educating people seems a lot more powerful than just saying: "gaiz, Christianity is probiz, Muslims blow stuff up ok?" No offense, give people reasons for why you don't like Islam. If they disagree, that's their business, if they agree, that's also their business. The key is to educate them, or make them have the desire to learn about a subject, then they can make an informed decision about it.

Also, believing people who think one thing, and speak on the basis of just trying to be politically correct isn't going to help.
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-20 13:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I like you :)

I was trying to open eyes, not say that Christianity is the way. I have actually studied many religions around the world, Christianity, Buddhist, Muslim, and I guess I shouldnt assume that everyone else knows the extent of the murderous laws that are not just written but expected in Muslim Culture.

I will debate with you anytime. You are very intelligent and I am glad to have you here.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-20 14:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what my Muslim friend from UAE said about the people in this video:

total ignorant ***
I would like them to wait
for me, just a few hours
I'd go play tennis and let my balls sweat
then they can come suck it successfully.

[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-20 14:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
This is what my Muslim friend from UAE said about the people in this video:

total ignorant ***
I would like them to wait
for me, just a few hours
I'd go play tennis and let my balls sweat
then they can come suck it successfully.

United Arab Emirates is considered one of the more liberal Middle Eastern countries. It's also why you find so many people from the UAE on this game. They've made ties with Japan allowing imports for their citizens.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-20 14:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I know that, but it shows that not all Muslims are the same which is what Akibakei seems to think.
[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-20 14:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, your friend is bound by this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_United_Arab_Emirates

- according to Sharia Law.

If you don't feel like going to the link:

"Sexual relations outside of a traditional, heterosexual marriage are a crime and punishments range from jail time, fines, deportation, and the death penalty."

aka, if you're gay you're gonna be fined. If you're totally, super gay, you're dead.
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-20 14:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Exceptions are exceptions. You are making things absolutes as I never did. You are ignorant and completely off base with your proclamation that I generalize about all Muslims and the laws they have. Fact is most islamic laws are murderous, it is the small exceptions that are like UAE which even still has extreme laws. Dont assume you know me nor what I believe you ***.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-20 14:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought we locked this thread...?
Or did we start a new one already...?
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-20 14:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
it was probably locked for a reason.

Inb4lock
[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-20 14:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:

This thread is about Sharia Law, not hate-speech on Muslims.
[+]
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-04-20 14:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Freedom went where the Freedom Fries went...oh wait...
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-20 15:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:

Started a new because the other one got locked?? .... like the bot list discussions.

Can't we just sit back and watch the Middle East blow each other up?
[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-20 15:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
Siren.Kuz said:

Started a new because the other one got locked?? .... like the bot list discussions.

Check the date on when the original post of this thread was.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-20 15:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:

[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-20 15:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold said:
Siren.Kuz said:

And you still don't think this won't become hate-speech?
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-04-20 15:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

can't do a damn thing right when Muslims are involved. They're more sensitive than a tween girl on her period with a drug problem.
[+]
By Trebold 2010-04-20 15:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Trebold said:
Siren.Kuz said:

And you still don't think this won't become hate-speech?

Of course not, I personally know Muslims who disagree with Sharia Law. How about if I started up a thread asking if homosexual marriages should be banned/unbanned in the US Should you close that thread as well? This is about law. UAE also forces Islamic law on non-Muslim as well as Muslims.
[+]
 Garuda.Aurilius
Server: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-04-20 15:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold made a well presented side of a serious discussion, and you dipshits went and turned it into a circus like the thread that was previously locked.

I have a tip for you Trebold. Don't come to a game forum and expect anything more than trolling and ignorance.
[+]
 Siren.Jamus
user: Jamus
By Siren.Jamus 2010-04-20 16:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

As with any organized movement there will always be extremists, but labeling the whole movement as bad or good is just as ignorant and hateful as the extreme behaviors people complain about. I am not a Muslim, I was raised Catholic but I am not blind to all the atrocities committed in the name of Christ. In the other thread it was mentioned that Christianity has cleaned up it's act since the middle ages, I think that poster should brush up on their history. Just gonna throw out an example from not too many years back, (I am neither supporting or denouncing the abortion issue) Right To Life is a Christian organization that had/has committed the same type of terroristic threatening, bombing & murdering as the Muslims that you are complaining about. Not all Christians are saints & not all Muslims are terrorists.
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-20 17:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Jamus said:
As with any organized movement there will always be extremists, but labeling the whole movement as bad or good is just as ignorant and hateful as the extreme behaviors people complain about. I am not a Muslim, I was raised Catholic but I am not blind to all the atrocities committed in the name of Christ. In the other thread it was mentioned that Christianity has cleaned up it's act since the middle ages, I think that poster should brush up on their history. Just gonna throw out an example from not too many years back, (I am neither supporting or denouncing the abortion issue) Right To Life is a Christian organization that had/has committed the same type of terroristic threatening, bombing & murdering as the Muslims that you are complaining about. Not all Christians are saints & not all Muslims are terrorists.

You are going to have to excuse me, but knowing the laws and how they are written from the Quran and how they dictate Death for penalties in ALL Islamic laws and then calling these people out for having these faith-based systems is not the same thing. Killing someone for not agreeing with you, being gay, etc is not the same as pointing out these issues.

Trebold's example is the norm in Islamic cultures... there are exceptions but there always is.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-20 17:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

tl;dr version:

Islamic countries have laws that have death penalties, based on Muslim beliefs

some people think this is wrong, others call it "extremists" only and the initial people are wrong

Flame On.

That's about as short as I can make it.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Trebold 2010-04-20 17:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Jamus said:

How many US-laws (that are actually acted upon, not those bogus "beating your wife on Sundays is ok" laws which aren't acted on) say that if you like gay sex, then you should be put to death?

If you read my 2nd post, you'd see that I'm arguing that I have nothing against Muslims or Christians, but moreover Islamic Law(Sharia) being instated in countries without a 100% Islamic population. I know you want to argue how politically correct you are, but that's not the discussion. <.<
 Valefor.Sketchkat
Server: Valefor
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-04-20 17:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on Sharia, so I'm asking a question: Do Sunni and Shi'a Muslims have different interpretations of Sharia? If so, how does that affect a country with high populations of both?
First Page 2