First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Fairy.Usua
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-09 17:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Xynthios said:
If that was directed at me, i preordered online at Gamestation like Saturday night at 23:00am in the UK and it came just now, so i only just opened it. :P
WTF is 23:00am? wouldn't 23:00 be 11:00pm?
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-03-09 17:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

MarleanArsife said:
Cant believe how many people didn't like XII, I enjoyed the battle system the most in it. I always hated how in Ex. FFX you get the shattered glass battle begins..etc...Now its sorta back to this in 13 though its much quicker. I bought it today along with Dante's Inferno, played FFXIII a good 20mins and then switched. It was kind of boring and I felt like I was just clicking X the whole time..Im hoping I just didn't give it enough time.

ithought FF12 was really good, just lacked a really good storyline lol. at the end of the game i was all like lolwut?

gameplay music battle graphics all great. never got bored with the battle, was consistantly fun even through the level grinding.
 Fairy.Usua
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-09 17:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Gurion said:
mines waiting at gamestop, i was going to get it, but i've started drinking. =)
Call a cab and take your drunk *** to get it.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-03-09 17:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[spoiler]Fang and Vanille are lesbian lovers very very close friends[/spoiler]

lolno
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-09 17:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Vanille is cute. I feel she makes noises...too often. But after all, this is a JP game.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-09 18:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
i just got it last night, and havent gotten a chance to put it in ps3 yet >o,

but i did register the copy of the game and submit my applictiation for ps3 beta of FF14 with my betacode from registering the game :D

ok how the hell did u do this?(even tho i was accpeted to the windows beta, i would like to know) i brought it, enter the registation code ectect on squareenix.com or w/e and all this ***gave me was 50 *** points for my avaters clothing. how did u register 14 beta for ps3 by using this code? and what the hell is the special item they was talking about when u register? i most be missing something here cause all i seen was 50points added that is all. no emails set to me no nothing .
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-09 18:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped playing FF12 around the part where I realized:

So this desert orphan kid met this dashing space pirate and his anthropomorphic sidekick in a seedy cantina to use his super fast smuggling craft, but get caught by the Evil Empire's giant capital ship where I have to escape down hexagonal corridors from guys in white armor who are poor shots with a blaster, to rescue the Princess who just happens to be a member of the Resistance from a telekinetic guy in a big black helmet who sounds like James Earl Jones.

Funny. I feel like I've seen this plot somewhere before...
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-09 18:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I can tell you right now Boss Man J - the story is awesome (so far that is).
 Ramuh.Zangada
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-03-09 18:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got to chapter 3 on ff13 and im not sure if im playing a game or watching a movie, so many cs so far.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-09 18:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna know what the *** happened to the "World Map". Sure it was a little immersion breaking to see MegaZord Cloud/Squall/Zidane storming through the countryside, but *** it, that was an integral part of an exploration mechanic. Stupid FFX, nothing good came out of that except Rikku's ***.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-09 18:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't the "World Map" thing end after 9? X was pretty "Travel from place to place" then getting an airshi later, same with X-2, and XII. Pretty sure the world map thing is over.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-03-09 18:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Rikku's ***.
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/final-fantasy-x-rikkus-***/63082
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-09 19:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Didn't the "World Map" thing end after 9? X was pretty "Travel from place to place" then getting an airshi later, same with X-2, and XII. Pretty sure the world map thing is over.

Yep. 9 was the last time we saw a truly explorable world map. XII was a little gray area where the zones were huge, and no seperation between battle engine/exploration engine. So you could argue it was there in spirit. I won't though, just saying at least SOMETHING was there.

Still, it seems the new breed of SE is all about "THIS IS OUR STORY UR JUST ALONG FOR THE RIDE LOL" type of thing. In that case, I just say they can *** off back to making overbudget mediocre films *cough spiritswithin cough*
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-09 19:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Rikku's ***.
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/final-fantasy-x-rikkus-***/63082

Rikku's *** will always hold a special place for me since I banged it at an AX. Cosplay ftw.
 Lakshmi.Holman
Server: Lakshmi
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-03-09 19:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm liking this story line
 Shiva.Moogleking
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Moogleking 2010-03-09 19:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

just played ff13 for 2 hours. i like the story, combat and graphics and i dont mind the fact that there are no towns to visit. i have played every ff and i always dreaded getting to a town and spending hours running down npcs to further the story. i always wanted to get back to the action. anyway i read that after 30 hours the world opens up. people are saying it doesnt feel like a ff game but in my opinion if it has the music, chocobos and a guy named cid then its a ff game <.<
 Garuda.Glaciont
Server: Garuda
user: glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-03-09 20:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm enjoying it so far, I just got into that floating thing. MY only problem so far is that I can only control one character and the rest auto, does that change at some point or no?
 Shiva.Moogleking
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Moogleking 2010-03-09 20:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Glaciont said:
i'm enjoying it so far, I just got into that floating thing. MY only problem so far is that I can only control one character and the rest auto, does that change at some point or no?
yeah after about 30 hours
 Garuda.Glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-03-09 20:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Moogleking said:
Garuda.Glaciont said:

the game hasn't even been out that long

i'm sorry troller harder next time
 Fairy.Akiba
user: Akiba
By Fairy.Akiba 2010-03-09 20:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

So this desert orphan kid met this dashing space pirate and his anthropomorphic sidekick in a seedy cantina to use his super fast smuggling craft, but get caught by the Evil Empire's giant capital ship where I have to escape down hexagonal corridors from guys in white armor who are poor shots with a blaster, to rescue the Princess who just happens to be a member of the Resistance from a telekinetic guy in a big black helmet who sounds like James Earl Jones.

epic post! Hilarious! I am only 2 hours into the game but I am already loving it. I like how everyone is gonna have an individual background instead of the lame " we were in an orphanage together but somehow forgot and then somehow all ended up together again. "
 Phoenix.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-03-09 20:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Glaciont said:
Shiva.Moogleking said:
Garuda.Glaciont said:

Actually you only control the leader the whole way through, you just get to change who is leader later on.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2010-03-09 20:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

Just want to comment on this quick:
L O L
 Garuda.Glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-03-09 20:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Garuda.Glaciont said:
Shiva.Moogleking said:
Garuda.Glaciont said:

Actually you only control the leader the whole way through, you just get to change who is leader later on.

ugh, can u change who the leader is mid fight or only in menu? is it like Star Ocean 2 style?
 Gilgamesh.Kamara
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kamara
By Gilgamesh.Kamara 2010-03-09 20:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Moogleking said:
just played ff13 for 2 hours. i like the story, combat and graphics and i dont mind the fact that there are no towns to visit. i have played every ff and i always dreaded getting to a town and spending hours running down npcs to further the story. i always wanted to get back to the action. anyway i read that after 30 hours the world opens up. people are saying it doesnt feel like a ff game but in my opinion if it has the music, chocobos and a guy named cid then its a ff game <.<

you sir, are a retard.

By DMCrocker 2010-03-09 20:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Game is awesome so far. 2 hours into it and i'm hooked.
 Phoenix.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-03-09 20:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Glaciont said:
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Garuda.Glaciont said:
Shiva.Moogleking said:
Garuda.Glaciont said:

ugh, can u change who the leader is mid fight or only in menu? is it like Star Ocean 2 style?

Only through menu I'm afraid
 Caitsith.Lawsonofabiotch
Server: Caitsith
user: Lawson
By Caitsith.Lawsonofabiotch 2010-03-09 21:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

whats the "special item" you get for registering the game?
 Fairy.Akiba
user: Akiba
By Fairy.Akiba 2010-03-09 21:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Lawsonofabiotch said:
whats the "special item" you get for registering the game?

It's LAME. You can get one of the Cocoon Armies armor for your avatar on 360... I would guess it was something just as lame on PS3.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-03-10 00:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Jovant said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
i just got it last night, and havent gotten a chance to put it in ps3 yet >o,

but i did register the copy of the game and submit my applictiation for ps3 beta of FF14 with my betacode from registering the game :D

ok how the hell did u do this?(even tho i was accpeted to the windows beta, i would like to know) i brought it, enter the registation code ectect on squareenix.com or w/e and all this ***gave me was 50 *** points for my avaters clothing. how did u register 14 beta for ps3 by using this code? and what the hell is the special item they was talking about when u register? i most be missing something here cause all i seen was 50points added that is all. no emails set to me no nothing .

http://entry.ffxiv.com/na/index.html

you pretty much have to resubmit your app for FF14 beta but this time put your code you get from authorizing your copy of FF13 and put down your doing the ps3 beta instead of windows. it will cancel your windows beta application and make your ps3 application your new application lol. meaning; u cant beta on both; sorry :(
 Cerberus.Lightvision
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2010-03-10 02:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

i just completed the game this morning (7:13am gmt) on the xbox
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11