Uncapped CoP Areas?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Uncapped CoP areas?
Uncapped CoP areas?
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-04 16:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Odin.Kalico said:
If you read previous threads and did a little research on the update info you would know they are not raising any lvs of the old mobs. The higher lv xp prtys will probably be in new WOTG areas and in areas of the new expansions. Uncapping cop will only speed up progression for new players. ZM is uncapped TOAH is uncapped.... big deal if they uncap COP. I think people just enjoy complaining.
Odin.Kalico said:
Not too sure about the cop info -- Once the level cap is removed, will the current HNM (an abbreviation for "high-level notorious monster", monsters designed to be fought by many players at once) be adjusted? Matsui: We're considering not making major changes. We don't think it's bad that the fierce enemies and endgame content up to now can be taken on with fewer players. Instead, we plan to add new enemies to fit the new level cap.
So you're going to use a an answer to a question about HNMs to assume that COP won't get higher level monsters? sounds less like doing research and more like jumping to conclusions

Umm whats wrong do you have a selective reading problem? When did i ever say they not adding higher lv mobs to old areas? What i said was that the "old mobs" lvs will not increase.
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-04 17:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Odin.Kalico said:
If you read previous threads and did a little research on the update info you would know they are not raising any lvs of the old mobs. The higher lv xp prtys will probably be in new WOTG areas and in areas of the new expansions. Uncapping cop will only speed up progression for new players. ZM is uncapped TOAH is uncapped.... big deal if they uncap COP. I think people just enjoy complaining.
Odin.Kalico said:
Not too sure about the cop info
then no reason to roll in and imply that everyone who holds a different opinion than you hasn't done research/is stupid incidentally, i'm not complaining at all. I WANT new monsters in the COP zones. We sneak/invis/avoid our way through anyway. Not like the level matters as long as you don't get agg

QQ and QQ and QQ some more lol GEFO