New HNM Shell On Cerberus.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Cerberus.Greenjade
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-30 01:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
This thread was quazi-entertaining at first. At least Eanae and Greenjade offered more of a response than "gtfo yo lulz."

Are you still playing AION? I was spying on your blog and noticed you started playing but you never mentioned what server.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-11-30 02:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Saskea said:
We have killed adax2

[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-30 04:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Are you still playing AION? I was spying on your blog and noticed you started playing but you never mentioned what server.

My characters are on Israfel. I haven't logged into that game in weeks. The boyfriend stopped playing, and since soloing bores me to tears, so did I.
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Thevenominside 2009-11-30 05:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Cecilharvey said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
REAL CARD REAL CARD REAL CARD.

Bringing real life analogy's into a video game automatically makes you lose. Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

As virgil said previously "I can't believe for once this clown would have been usefull for something"

He must have touched a sensitive point of yours, right eanae?

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
So Jacob or Edward?

I'm partial to Jacob since he's not abusive like Edward. Even though he ends up being a pedo in the last book.

You read books?

Is that suppose to be a jab at how you assume I don't read? Because it is a very weak attempt.

Ofcourse she is butthurt lol, she has no comeback because its all true.

Im not an *** to good people, i sort out the people who deem is necessary to give genuine players a hard time, even when they are doing the best they can to have a good time.

Something HAS to be said to these people, or they think they can get away talking to people how they want!

I find her (If she is a she) attitude rather obnoxious, and wouldnt mind giving "it" a slap, and telling "it" to sort "its" life out.

Yeh i could be more polite, but i sick to death with keeping my cool with mentally challenged people who just dont have a clue how to treat others.

/end rant
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-30 06:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
This thread was quazi-entertaining at first. At least Eanae and Greenjade offered more of a response than "gtfo yo lulz."

"They can get all the core they want. A new HNMLS has not been successful on Cerberus in over two years. We don't take kindly to new comers."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've not seen a bigger "gtfo yo lulz" in this thread than this.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-30 07:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've not seen a bigger "gtfo yo lulz" in this thread than this.

While this is true, Eanae's posts said more than simply "gtfo." Unlike someone else in this thread...
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-30 07:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
While this is true, Eanae's posts said more than simply "gtfo." Unlike someone else in this thread...
Which explains why people are still ignoring them.
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-11-30 08:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, instead of saying gtfo, I could be stamping my feet around proclaiming that I'm done with endgame, when in actuality I'd love nothing more than to get a Cleric's Belt that I'll never see because I've been through all the endgame LSes on the server and I'm the most terribad WHM there is, so I'll never get one.

Q to the Q.
[+]
 Cerberus.Elphaba
By Cerberus.Elphaba 2009-11-30 08:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

:O

>.> I don't know why I'm shocked... Might be the lack of breakfast and inordinate amount of coffee I ingested before reading this thread.

Thanks for the Monday lulz, gaiz! It was much appreciated.

@GJ - No sparkly vamps or underaged weres for me! <3Jean-Claude forever... Oh dear, and Adam (insert last name here) (cf. Laurell K. Hamilton & Patricia Briggs respectively)

@Ved XD
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2009-11-30 09:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vedder said:
Yeah, instead of saying gtfo, I could be stamping my feet around proclaiming that I'm done with endgame, when in actuality I'd love nothing more than to get a Cleric's Belt that I'll never see because I've been through all the endgame LSes on the server and I'm the most terribad WHM there is, so I'll never get one.

Q to the Q.

I need to hear more about this ;P
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-30 09:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Most of the advice I gave was on upgrades and alternative gear they could be using. Most of which they couldn't immediately afford. Long term goals I suppose.

Was the gear easy to get, AH and not from Kings and not expensive? If so, shame on them for not wanting to be a better player.

It still upsets me that I have to ask people for haste, even when I am on nin tanking, and some just ignore me lol... but sure haste the ranger, am I right lol

Just remember the kind of gear you had before you started doing Land Kings...

Yes everything was Auction House gear. No ra/ex.

Edit:

Also you got Aspid on thanksgiving because of overlapped camps. KB > Aspid. Consider it your welcome gift. ;) Government got an Aspid too and look what happened to them.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-30 13:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Saskea said:
And by the way :)
We have killed Aspid, Fafnir, adax2. And shells only five days old.
Oh! And we Killed Fafnir with 9, starting claim with 3. BRD PLDx2. End result, BRD BLMx2 PLDx2 RDM SAMx3.
But enough sizing up, you have no life to gossip on forums go right ahead were here to stay. E-thug FO LIFE!!!! *** *** lol go GM more people homo.

Eanae's lolling at this... subhuman thing and a linkshell full of its ilk and people are upset?

I fail to see the problem here.

also, RL Card = Fail

I swear there must be an e-thuggin' 101 handbook out there, because all of these dudes seem to follow the exact same script...
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-30 14:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:

My characters are on Israfel. I haven't logged into that game in weeks. The boyfriend stopped playing, and since soloing bores me to tears, so did I.

Ahh, figured as much. I'm still playing AION and so far enjoying it more then FFXI. Less drama and all that.
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-11-30 15:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Ahh, figured as much. I'm still playing AION and so far enjoying it more then FFXI. Less drama and all that.

Drama!? In FFXI!? You canĀ“t be serious...
By Kujata.Thevenominside 2009-11-30 15:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Saskea said:
And by the way :)
We have killed Aspid, Fafnir, adax2. And shells only five days old.
Oh! And we Killed Fafnir with 9, starting claim with 3. BRD PLDx2. End result, BRD BLMx2 PLDx2 RDM SAMx3.
But enough sizing up, you have no life to gossip on forums go right ahead were here to stay. E-thug FO LIFE!!!! *** *** lol go GM more people homo.

Eanae's lolling at this... subhuman thing and a linkshell full of its ilk and people are upset?

I fail to see the problem here.

also, RL Card = Fail

I swear there must be an e-thuggin' 101 handbook out there, because all of these dudes seem to follow the exact same script...

Quit with the ***.

This IS real life, its real people playing the game, why do people seem to forget this?

Its a real person playing the game, with feelings etc.

If someone wants to use an anology from life, then there is no harm.

Eanae can "lol" all she wants, ive told her what i think and had no comeback apart from a butthurt one.

Find and fill in the form too if you have a hard time grasping what i say.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-30 16:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Using real life insults on the internet instantly makes your argument hold no merit. Figured most people understood that by now. What you do in FFXI and how you act in FFXI has no bearing on the real world at all. I'm a senior in college with a job teaching College level courses to College Freshman. I live respectfully and have never done drugs or smoked cigarettes. I do what I please online because I can. I'll go to bed tonight and anything I say here, and anything I do here will have no impact on my real life situation when I wake up tomorrow and go to work. Simply put, REAL LIFE IS NOT FFXI.
[+]
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2009-11-30 16:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Simply put, REAL LIFE IS NOT FFXI.

I don't disagree, but the statement above doesn't automatically make the inverse of said statement false. FFXI is real life to some people, as sad as that may seem to you (and to me honestly), it's why some aren't buying your "RL Card = failz, zomg guiz c'mon" stance.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-30 16:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Using real life insults on the internet instantly makes your argument hold no merit. Figured most people understood that by now. What you do in FFXI and how you act in FFXI has no bearing on the real world at all. I'm a senior in college with a job teaching College level courses to College Freshman. I live respectfully and have never done drugs or smoked cigarettes. I do what I please online because I can. I'll go to bed tonight and anything I say here, and anything I do here will have no impact on my real life situation when I wake up tomorrow and go to work. Simply put, REAL LIFE IS NOT FFXI.

I see this as an apology for being a major *** online.

If you want to go with the "RL card lulz" stance than why the *** are you telling about your life?
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-30 16:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Virgil said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:

Drama!? In FFXI!? You canĀ“t be serious...

Oh and AION has customizable boobies.
 Fenrir.Saskea
Server: Fenrir
user: Saskea
By Fenrir.Saskea 2009-11-30 16:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Your right, Real Life and FFXI don't mesh. But insulting people who are new to certain things shows what kind of a *** you are in RL. Most of the leaders including myself just bored and only want 1-2 items off HNM. We are just helping friends. You were all new once, and some of you are "experts" and still wipe. But hey, if you all wanna be loud and obnoxious, your just proving, your *** ***. Cause the only people who have to be really loud, and annoying to get what they want because they crave it so bad, are you guys and 16 year old girls. Have fun. Also, if you have the balls to say and do what you do in game, to me in RL, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt of being a THUG. *** loser.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-30 16:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Thevenominside said:
This IS real life, its real people playing the game, why do people seem to forget this?

OK, wait, you're pulling out the tender delicate let's not hurt feelings moralfag speech and then accusing others of being butthurt? Nice.

Eanae can "lol" all she wants, ive told her what i think and had no comeback apart from a butthurt one.

Look, the butthurt report form isn't a catchall response to every post that you disagree with, as much as you may enjoy referring to it instead of having to think up an actual response. You're confused.

Asura.Korpg said:
1) Vegetto being a sadistic, self-centered, egotistical, cacormophobic thug who's goal in life is to bash faceless people on a forum about what gears they choose to wear, instead of informing them why XXX gear is better than YYY gear like most people do. Also that Vegetto's fondness of male anatomy and that it happens to be mine...

This is a post that calls for a butthurt report form. Notice how Eanae's posts bear no resemblance to this at all. Someone lolling @ you is entirely different. I hope I was able to clear things up for you a bit!^^
[+]
 Cerberus.Apexx
user: apexx
By Cerberus.Apexx 2009-11-30 17:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Saskea said:
Your right, Real Life and FFXI don't mesh. But insulting people who are new to certain things shows what kind of a *** you are in RL. Most of the leaders including myself just bored and only want 1-2 items off HNM. We are just helping friends. You were all new once, and some of you are "experts" and still wipe. But hey, if you all wanna be loud and obnoxious, your just proving, your *** ***. Cause the only people who have to be really loud, and annoying to get what they want because they crave it so bad, are you guys and 16 year old girls. Have fun. Also, if you have the balls to say and do what you do in game, to me in RL, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt of being a THUG. *** loser.

speaking your mind w/ the use of profanity = win.

i think this guy is funny, and probably (sadly) is a better player than most of those in the hnm shells.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-30 17:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Saskea said:
Also, if you have the balls to say and do what you do in game, to me in RL, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt of being a THUG. *** loser.

Oh man, full on e-thuggery right here! pretty hardcore, brah.

Tommygunz said:
Think about it, when's the last time ANYONE has argued with a *** gimp in this game and they DIDNT end up breaking out the RL card as their last pitiful defense.

If you are good at video games "online" you are fat, ugly, no gf, and live with your mom. If you are a shitty scrub that sucks at video games "online" you are a superhuman crossbreed of Brad Pitt and Rampage Jackson *** models and poppin bottles all day. Didn't you get the memo?
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-11-30 17:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep up the lulz, guys.
 Shiva.Nightraid
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2009-11-30 17:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

On the topic of E Thugs~

Fenrir.Saskea
user: Saskea
By Fenrir.Saskea 2009-11-30 17:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO^
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-30 17:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Tommygunz said:
Think about it, when's the last time ANYONE has argued with a *** gimp in this game and they DIDNT end up breaking out the RL card as their last pitiful defense.

Link to where this came from please?
 Cerberus.Injustice
user: injustice
By Cerberus.Injustice 2009-11-30 17:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

if i had a gil for how many times you said fagget i would have all relics by now lol...Point blank is instead of talking alllll of that mad ***that you do since you claimed a few mini mobs while ppl were away for thanksgiving you feel like the world of hnms is in the palm of your hands..>.> put your words to the test and lets see how long you really hold out
By Kujata.Thevenominside 2009-11-30 17:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

OK, wait, you're pulling out the tender delicate let's not hurt feelings moralfag speech and then accusing others of being butthurt? Nice.

Look, the butthurt report form isn't a catchall response to every post that you disagree with, as much as you may enjoy referring to it instead of having to think up an actual response. You're confused.

Asura.Korpg said:
1) Vegetto being a sadistic, self-centered, egotistical, cacormophobic thug who's goal in life is to bash faceless people on a forum about what gears they choose to wear, instead of informing them why XXX gear is better than YYY gear like most people do. Also that Vegetto's fondness of male anatomy and that it happens to be mine...

This is a post that calls for a butthurt report form. Notice how Eanae's posts bear no resemblance to this at all. Someone lolling @ you is entirely different. I hope I was able to clear things up for you a bit!^^

Im not saying FFXI is life, far from it, im just saying that its real people playing it, just because its on the internet does not mean you automatically are allowed to give everyone you meet a hard time just because it does'nt effect you personally or your life.

Some people can really get *** up over words or how people talk to them, i personally dont care, but im just sticking up for the minority that may be effected.

How you even sleep at night knowing you have just ripped someone to shreds is just unbelievable, and i really feel sorry that you have obviously no heartor any feelings to anyone but yourself, and if you do have any friends with your attitude, is honestly laughable.

Just because its the internet, does'nt give anyone the right to give good people ***for trying to have fun, just because you think your all *** good, and i can tell you, no one thinks your good, i think most people who have posted in this thread think your an ***.

Your idiotic posts holds no argument, you didnt have any right to waltz into this persons thread like you did, and you certainley had no right to act like you know whats going on, keep your big *** nose out of other peoples business, unless you have something constructive to say idiot.
 Fenrir.Bleublood
user: Bleublood
By Fenrir.Bleublood 2009-11-30 17:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Saskea said:
WOW didn't think this was such a big deal. And Eanae <3 I was recently hacked with stage 4 aegis, hauteclaire, Valor, Homam, Valhalla, ares the work. Doesnt look like you have that. And our linkshell is new, that doesnt change the fact that we will learn, and move on. I have killed and tanked every HNM in the game, that doesnt mean that I can stun on PLD when GoH goes off. Bottom line is, we are gonna learn, we arent gonna give up, and your arent gonna make us break. So best of luck to you. Btw Eanae! My name ain't *** so keep it outta mouth, pansy.

LMAO. Good job Saskea, your lying once again. One: You were never hacked. Two: You never had a stage 4 relic. Three: Never had a hauteclare. Nor any of the other gear you have listed.

It's really sad that you sunk so low as to lie about gear you never had and you probably will never have.

I played with Saskea for a year and a half and I know what kind of person he is. I'm not saying he is a bad player, just that he has a bad attitude and needs to grow up.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8