New HNM Shell On Cerberus.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Alexander.Elkhorn
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Elkhorn
By Alexander.Elkhorn 2009-11-26 14:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol this is entertianing to me kinda. God Only HNM experiance i Have is maybe 4 months on Alexander server simply because i dropped it after the Shell holder started kicking people for botting like a complete *** moron.... but ***I could still do better than this new shell coming about... even with my loldrg and lolnin
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-11-26 14:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

*** turkey, Ved. Us cool kids order out pizza for Thanksgiving.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-26 14:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, nothing against having a dedicated DRG in an HNM shell. Angon is sexy. I wish we had someone who didn't suck at DRG tbh. :(

Also, screw Pizza Thanksgiving dinner was sooooo good. :D
[+]
 Alexander.Elkhorn
Server: Alexander
user: Elkhorn
By Alexander.Elkhorn 2009-11-26 14:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

My DRG was Sexy to no extent until my old roomate / girlfriend Nuki got onto my Character while I was on the plane to Alaska after we broke up and I moved out. Stole my Zahaks mail, Harness Antares Harness, Flame rings, Evasion Gloves, and dropped over 14mil in gil.... god.. i wanna *** %#^@#$%%^#%##$%^^#$%^%^%$#$%@%$^^#@ into a damn wall >.> but eh. its only a game.
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2009-11-26 15:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lolVirgil
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-26 16:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jogiyat said:
lolVirgil

Hey Jogjog how its going?
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-11-26 16:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jogiyat said:
lolVirgil

Didn´t you quit or something?
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2009-11-26 16:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Virgil said:
Cerberus.Jogiyat said:
lolVirgil

Didn´t you quit or something?

yea but aion got boring and had some free time so playing a bit more. I heard your bestfriend Barborassa/Vigor is back. You two enjoying each others company again?
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2009-11-26 16:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO...../speechless Wellwellwell good luck we like new hnmls on cerberus.We're really friendly too as you can see.....
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2009-11-26 23:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Good DRGs are a great thing to have, they freakin tear up a large portion of Einherjar mobs and an Angon rotation (without gimping your overall damage to support DRGs that bring nothing to the table BUT Angon) is a beautiful thing.

I didn't hear Barbarossa was back, that guy's always good for a laugh, like when he went off on me for not talking to him about joining my LS. (I was bazaaring in Rolanberry with a /seacom clearly stating that, and saw his string of tells asking to join, then cussing me out for ignoring him when I got home that evening).

Cerberus.Thal
user: Thal
By Cerberus.Thal 2009-11-27 00:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

MetalGears recruiting! Oh wait.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-28 11:05:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhaha the things I miss when I take a sabbatical from FFXI. Another start up HNMLS, some e-chick causing drama and what else did I miss?
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 12:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Check the gimp thread on BG Green and you'll see what these guys have to offer!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2009-11-28 13:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I think its interesting how the person who made this thread has not replied to anyones comments.
In my opinion, I believe you guys should let them do what they want. If they succeed thats great, if they fail who cares?
Lets not forget, this is just a game. Nothing but pixels.
Lets have fun with it.

(see you again!)
(^_^)/
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-11-28 14:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
I think its interesting how the person who made this thread has not replied to anyones comments.
In my opinion, I believe you guys should let them do what they want. If they succeed thats great, if they fail who cares?

You shouldn't bother. These same people reply to just about every recruitment thread on here or BG. The funny(sad) thing is that they're really not great players. None of them have contributed anything worthwhile to the community or done anything that hasn't been done hundreds of times already.

The only thing that separates their LS from these failed LSes is the bot they use and how many morons they can get to follow them because of it.

Oh I'm sure they'll reply "we don't rage fafnirs or KBs!1" but we all know that's because they've fought the same NMs every day for the past couple years. Being able to kill an NM flawlessly for the 100th+ time is nothing to brag about(but they do).
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 15:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The reason we laugh at these morons is because they're starting on the wrong level. Every major HNM shell you see today has most likely started somewhere like Sky or Limbus before jumping into the HNM camping scene. For example, Armada started out doing King Arthro, sea and sky before jumping into camping kings. I'm pretty sure WhirlingWind started in sky years ago. Same with KoN and their million incarnations. Even if the shells themselves did not start as a lower level shell, all the members had the experience and gear to be ready in the HNM scene. These guys are jumping right into the majors, and they're doing a terrible job of it. They've already wiped to darters twice. Their members have horrendous gear, and would benefit A LOT more from starting where the rest of us did at the beginning.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_144748.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_144731.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_144713.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_144656.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_150631.jpg

You can't tell me that any of these people are ready to get into HNM. Also, if you read the other thread started by these guys, they claimed they were going to be "taking over Cerberus". They were asking for people to come and trash them to be honest. The responses made would be much different if these people were experienced, well geared players that actually provided a threat to the current HNM linkshells.
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-28 17:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmfao xD. I think most of em put their gear on blindfolded.

And Eanae has a point, if they were well geared and didn't transfer servers every 3 months they would have been taken more seriously. But already wiping to darters? C'mon that is when you admit that you're not cut out for the HNM scene and go back to sky or sea.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-28 18:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Greenjade said:

And Eanae has a point, if they were well geared and didn't transfer servers every 3 months they would have been taken more seriously. But already wiping to darters? C'mon that is when you admit that you're not cut out for the HNM scene and go back to sky or sea.

I found that fun to see the biotchs out to *** without their lovely chiwawa!

on another note, i heard something, i heard that intelect is like jam, less you have & more your spread it, Do you guys like jam?

[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-28 19:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
The reason we laugh at these morons is because they're starting on the wrong level. Every major HNM shell you see today has most likely started somewhere like Sky or Limbus before jumping into the HNM camping scene. For example, Armada started out doing King Arthro, sea and sky before jumping into camping kings. I'm pretty sure WhirlingWind started in sky years ago. Same with KoN and their million incarnations. Even if the shells themselves did not start as a lower level shell, all the members had the experience and gear to be ready in the HNM scene. These guys are jumping right into the majors, and they're doing a terrible job of it. They've already wiped to darters twice. Their members have horrendous gear, and would benefit A LOT more from starting where the rest of us did at the beginning.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_144748.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_144731.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_144713.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Eanae/FFXI/Gimps/img_20091127_150631.jpg

You can't tell me that any of these people are ready to get into HNM. Also, if you read the other thread started by these guys, they claimed they were going to be "taking over Cerberus". They were asking for people to come and trash them to be honest. The responses made would be much different if these people were experienced, well geared players that actually provided a threat to the current HNM linkshells.

You should dial 911!
 Quetzalcoatl.Perfection
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orphanos
By Quetzalcoatl.Perfection 2009-11-28 19:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL @ this thread..lets just all bot together ;)
KA go
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-28 20:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Cecilharvey said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:

I found that fun to see the biotchs out to *** without their lovely chiwawa!

on another note, i heard something, i heard that intelect is like jam, less you have & more your spread it, Do you guys like jam?

Come back when you can string together a coherent sentence. Better yet go back to Gaia.

The only people that seem butthurt in this thread are those that have probably tried to take a dive in the Cerberus HNM scene and got owned.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-28 20:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
The only people that seem butthurt in this thread are those that have probably tried to take a dive in the Cerberus HNM scene and got owned.

Actually the people that seem butthurt are the ones that scream fire and torture on some group starting a LS.

If they're fail they'll fail. What more is there to add to the story? What does their gear have to do with you playing Final Fantasy XI? What does their LS have to do with you playing Final Fantasy XI? You don't really realize how pathetic you are all looking.

I just want you to read the OP and the following replies from your fellow server members. I'm sure you'll understand what incredible *** has been going on in this thread.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 20:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Rabblerabblerabble you're a nobody on your server and you're a nobody here so please stop talking.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Perfection
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orphanos
By Quetzalcoatl.Perfection 2009-11-28 20:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

e-thug. dont diss the purple bot!
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-28 20:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet you're crying and wetting your bed at night because OP didn't bite your bait. Shouldn't be so grumpy to others because of that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 20:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't give two shits about the OP. I'm perfectly content laughing at them without them posting back. You're doing more then enough crying for them.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-28 20:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Rabblerabblerabble you're a nobody on your server and you're a nobody here so please stop talking.

You're a someone on Cerberus? ohh yes prolly one of the biggest ***, You're someone here? ohh yes again, a big ***! for once lets give you that point, but still please, stop talking too ^^; why don't you go out to give a walk to your chiwawa ? :)

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Come back when you can string together a coherent sentence. Better yet go back to Gaia.

ohh excuse me... =( </sadface> i'm sorry english isn't my native langage, even if i improve during the time playing that game, will you forgive me ? =( will you ? you promise you will ?

I wont be able to sleep untill i know you forgive me =(

You both will take again a spoon of jam?
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 20:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep crying. Your tears only make me stronger.
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-28 21:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

English isn't even my second language and yet, here I am able to string together a sentence better then you.

The last time a HNMLS was able to succeed on Cerberus was 2 years ago when Armada came into play. And as Eanae stated, they started off small with Sky and KA. You just don't jump into HNM even if you have experience with it in other servers. And it is a pretty well known that Cerberus is the worst place to make a HNM since it is already tightly controlled by the existing HNMLS on this server. Many have tried, and many have failed. Sure, if you have the guts to make an attempt, don't wipe to darters. Or hell don't wipe to a NQ King. And also, you don't talk big if you have no actual pedestal to stand on. I'm merely stating a well known fact about Cerberus.

Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 21:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget having a bot helps~
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8