Willing To Pay 7,000,000 For Byakko's Haidate

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Willing to pay 7,000,000 for Byakko's Haidate
Willing to pay 7,000,000 for Byakko's Haidate
First Page 2
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 16:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much what the subject says. I fished forever to get the 5 Million that Frenzy was selling it for. When I was nearly to 5 million, Frenzy broke.

If anyone is interested, please send me a tell ingame or here. Thanks!
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-17 16:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm unable to help with actually selling anything but...

Both Despot and Ullikummi are soloable by a RDM, if you have a good RDM friend.

Then you can just offer both the gem and stone to a shell, and have them kill Byakko. They'll let you lot Haidate if they can take all other drops, almost everytime if you ask.

Few hours of work > 7M, if you ask me.
[+]
 Unicorn.Boric
Server: Unicorn
user: Fantasia
By Unicorn.Boric 2009-11-17 16:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

come my persian friend. come to my server and ill get u one for that much!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 16:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a couple of RDM freinds, but neither of them are good enough to solo Despot and Ullikummi. They might be able to duo it, though... I'm not sure. I'll ask them. Thanks for the advice.
 Phoenix.Darkodin
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkodin
By Phoenix.Darkodin 2009-11-17 16:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if you would server transfer but i remember seeing a thread about a LS named Miasma i think in Bahamut? They sell it for 3M i think so that would save u 4M, but i guess you have to server transfer...Other than that i can't help you for sellers on Carbuncle xD gl anyways.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 16:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

There are quite a few people willing to sell it on other servers. I'd transfer if i absolutely had to, but only as a last resort. That would be $50, plus leaving my LS high and dry for three months.
 Fairy.Andrinne
Server: Fairy
user: Andrinne
By Fairy.Andrinne 2009-11-17 16:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I see you are torn about transferring, seriously we would sell you the item and for no where near what you are offering. I do a lot of business with server transfers and am respectful of your time.

While I think Haidate are indeed worth 5m (the market on my server forced us to lower our prices to 3.5), I would hate to see you pay so much over the going rate for the item.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-11-17 16:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sevourn my LS NOSKYFORYOU will sell them to you. If your interested let me know I will notify you the next time we do Byakko
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-11-17 16:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkodin said:
Idk if you would server transfer but i remember seeing a thread about a LS named Miasma i think in Bahamut? They sell it for 3M

Server is closed.
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
Server: Phoenix
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2009-11-17 16:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

im sure if you make an offer to any reputable eg ls on your server they would be willing to work along with you for a set price.

at least thats how things seem to go on pheonix ^^
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 16:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Huwhuddep said:
im sure if you make an offer to any reputable eg ls on your server they would be willing to work along with you for a set price.

I've tried our top lses, actually. they're apparently far too elite to do something as plebeian as sky >.>

still, it looks like i've got an offer :D
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-11-17 18:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Boric said:
come my persian friend. come to my server and ill get u one for that much!

Get a Rose Strap!

But yeah, any Red Mage at all could solo Despot. However, getting one with the motivation to is another story; unless you gather a large group of nukers, kills will be slow and he's unlikely to pop yours.

Ulli is also quite simple but harder than Despot. Diorite is a *** too. If you have some skilled friends, might be worthwhile just buying pops and lowmanning him (NIN/DRK is an ideal tank for him, and you have BRD for 2x Mambo - his accuracy is muh). People will come for Shura Haidate/Hecatomb Mittens etc.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-17 18:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Huwhuddep said:

I've tried our top lses, actually. they're apparently far to elite to do something as plebeian as sky >.>

Actually, that's half the problem. Haidate is one of the most commonly required drops from all of sky, most LS's won't sell them no matter the cost if their members still need them, and if none of their members need them then there's about a 50/50 chance the LS needs nothing from sky at all.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-17 18:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

NOOOOOOOOooooooo R0 made me double post.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 18:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Huwhuddep said:

I've tried our top lses, actually. they're apparently far to elite to do something as plebeian as sky >.>

Actually, that's half the problem. Haidate is one of the most commonly required drops from all of sky, most LS's won't sell them no matter the cost if their members still need them, and if none of their members need them then there's about a 50/50 chance the LS needs nothing from sky at all.

yeah, blazza, you hit the nail on the head >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 18:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have a blm with a nice buffer you can zombie yakko to death. His hp is kinda meh compared to other gods and drain and aspir unlike nukes still do good double weak so can finish it even faster. And since the island is locked no one can steal unless they logged out there and came back after you started.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 19:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
If you have a blm with a nice buffer you can zombie yakko to death. His hp is kinda meh compared to other gods and drain and aspir unlike nukes still do good double weak so can finish it even faster. And since the island is locked no one can steal unless they logged out there and came back after you started.

How many deaths would that require? I have a couple of BLM friends, but there is a limit to how much xp they would be willing to part with.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-17 19:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
How many deaths would that require? I have a couple of BLM friends, but there is a limit to how much xp they would be willing to part with.
Quite a few...Byakko has a bit over 20,000HP if I recall (been a while since I do sky). So with Bio II DoT, reraising and the Drain doing 200ish if you're lucky...Let's say 350damage between DoT and Drain per reraise. A lot. A *** LOT of EXP. lol
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 19:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Aliceisback said:
Sevourn my LS NOSKYFORYOU will sell them to you. If your interested let me know I will notify you the next time we do Byakko

No offense, but you've already had player warnings posted on you before, and your LS doesn't usually merc, so you really don't have much to lose by taking the money and lotting or kicking me anyway.

I didn't see byakko's in your equip history so i'm assuming you don't have it, which also worries me. I'm not entirely closed to the possibility, but we would have to work out a way to ensure i don't get burned.

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Quite a few...Byakko has a bit over 20,000HP if I recall (been a while since I do sky). So with Bio II DoT, reraising and the Drain doing 200ish if you're lucky...Let's say 350damage between DoT and Drain per reraise. A lot. A *** LOT of EXP. lol

I see. thanks for the answer. >.>
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-17 19:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have more than one BLM, it *can* help that the second+ will have time to fire off a T4 or AM nuke, depending on who pops it.

I see you're on PLD, so it will give them more than enough time to fire off a heavy nuke to begin with, since I assume you can live 11 seconds from Byakko's spawn. Saying you have 3 BLMs with you all willing to Manafont (so no interruption) who are fully buffed to *try* and take an extra hit...I see at least six heavy nukes going off before the first raise. Which will drastically cut down the amount of time and reraises needed.

As well as while weakened, you can nuke and do damage...it's double weakened that ends it. So another three nukes landed. And from there til the end, three drains are much obviously better than one.

It's not the most traditional, clean or easy way to do it...but it IS an option if you find nothing else.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 19:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Wiki claims 21,500.

200 isn't really that lucky of a drain on a mob thats weak to dark with a full dark set.

Also lol 150 dot dmg from bio II are you insane? At 291+ skill which is pretty easy for a blm to get its 8 per tick for 2 min so 40 ticks I.e. 320 DOT dmg.

So really figuring on more like 500-600 dmg per cycle. Not including the first weakened you can throw a nice nuke out. Or throwing down a ES poison2 whenever you get the chance on top of that bio. I had a friend watch it get done. Go out with full dark gear and go to town.

I mean bio2 Dot alone will kill it with only 67 deaths... and about 2hours time. Can half that easy with drain and initial nukes. RR hairpin only 600 xp loss per death so I'd figure at least 18k xp loss solo.

Of course just having 1 other person allows for resting long enough to get unweak and throw out another death nuke which would help.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 19:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Wiki claims 21,500. 200 isn't really that lucky of a drain on a mob thats weak to dark with a full dark set. Also lol 150 dot dmg from bio II are you insane? At 291 skill which is pretty easy for a blm to get its 8 per tick for 2 min so 40 ticks I.e. 320 DOT dmg. So really figuring on more like 500-600 dmg per cycle. Not including the first weakened you can throw a nice nuke out. Or throwing down a ES poison2 whenever you get the chance on top of that bio. I had a friend watch it get done. Go out with full dark gear and go to town. I mean bio2 Dot alone will kill it with only 67 deaths... and about 2hours time. Can half that easy with drain and initial nukes. RR hairpin only 600 xp loss per death so I'd figure at least 18k xp loss solo. Of course just having 1 other person allows for resting long enough to get unweak and throw out another death nuke which would help.

I appreciate the suggestion, but i don't think my freind would take kindly to 67 deaths. XD

Wish I had BLM 75, though, I'd do it.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-17 20:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We sell it for 3m in Miasma. But bahamut server is closed. We provide the pop as well.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-17 20:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

yes, i saw your thread, and it made me extremely sad.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-17 23:41:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck, Sev!
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-18 00:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'm going to try and solo yakko once I get my kirin set merc. Let ya know how it goes
 Carbuncle.Heithem
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-11-19 07:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Aliceisback said:

No offense, but you've already had player warnings posted on you before, and your LS doesn't usually merc, so you really don't have much to lose by taking the money and lotting or kicking me anyway.

I didn't see byakko's in your equip history so i'm assuming you don't have it, which also worries me. I'm not entirely closed to the possibility, but we would have to work out a way to ensure i don't get burned.

Ha HA HA Ha! Or you can come get them for free with very minimal work.

all my original ppl have everything in sky. we moved to a psudo free for all system like months ago. pick four item's lot them to you get it.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-19 07:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd actually really like to join your shell. i got a PM from taintedone, and i registered on your site and looked for an app section, but i didn't see one. So i figured you guys might not be taking new apps after all.

I'm not sure I'd qualify, though. My merits are still pretty subpar, and my gear is mostly AH >.> Only been playing for a little less than 9 months, and i'm not that far on COP missions(just did minotaur fight >.>). I'm trying my best to catch up, but in a game where most people have played for 5-6 years, it's a pretty big head start to make up for.

Still, if you think there's a chance of me getting accepted, i'll gladly app.

Edit: haha, thanks Cai! wish i was reet like you
By Sierran 2009-11-19 08:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the secret to getting Byakko's Haidate...

Closer.....

Closer.......

JOIN A SKY LS YOU DOUCHBAG!
 Kujata.Ninesunz
Server: Kujata
user: ninesunz
By Kujata.Ninesunz 2009-11-19 08:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply

buy the trigs and get an LS to do it for you!
you keep the panties (if they drop) and the rest goes to the LS

must be cheaper than 7m!!!
First Page 2