Willing To Pay 7,000,000 For Byakko's Haidate

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Willing to pay 7,000,000 for Byakko's Haidate
Willing to pay 7,000,000 for Byakko's Haidate
 Bismarck.Barrd
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-11-19 08:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

you can all way do /sh in WG for ppl it not tpo hard just need th pop items
 Valefor.Zolan
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Zolan 2009-11-19 09:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Soloing Ulli is not hard or hell even the zombie of the pissed off Kitty God... its the farming of the Diorite that is so time consuming even if you have a th4 mule slapping it on each Aura Statue it can take days/weeks.
 Ramuh.Guffy
Server: Ramuh
user: Guffy
By Ramuh.Guffy 2009-11-19 09:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

What I did when I got mine was bought the Gem of west and Autumnstone from bazaars for like, I don't remember, I think 700k total for both. I had a linkshell kill byakko for me and rules was I get one item, they get rest, first try Haidaite dropped, I suggest you try something like this. Even if it takes a few trys I imagine you will save money and linkshells seem to be more apped to do something like this unless everyone wanting in their shell has them already.
 Valefor.Fekye
Server: Valefor
user: fekye
By Valefor.Fekye 2009-11-19 10:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I merced mine 2x got shura the first got Byakko the 2nd. all in all 800k for Byakko's is what i spent gil wise... 7m for that is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, now spend 800k for a pop set and go buy yourself a black tathlum. it's WIN WIN either way. ^^
 Cerberus.Mindi
Server: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2009-11-19 10:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

really sould try to buy popitems like others sugessted before. find a LS to pop it for you, might even offer them 1M if the haidate drops (depend how lucky you are).

If you choose 1 item for you, rest for the LS that pop for you can make some of the money back when no haidate drop with stuff like hide, Ingot or Log which can drop as Money Items.

I know my LS does that allways for ppl who bring a popset, so i hope you can find LS like this on your server aswell. GL!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-11-19 13:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
I'd actually really like to join your shell. i got a PM from taintedone, and i registered on your site and looked for an app section, but i didn't see one. So i figured you guys might not be taking new apps after all.

I'm not sure I'd qualify, though. My merits are still pretty subpar, and my gear is mostly AH >.> Only been playing for a little less than 9 months, and i'm not that far on COP missions(just did minotaur fight >.>). I'm trying my best to catch up, but in a game where most people have played for 5-6 years, it's a pretty big head start to make up for.

Still, if you think there's a chance of me getting accepted, i'll gladly app.

Edit: haha, thanks Cai! wish i was reet like you

I sent you a PM back just now, but if I happen to see you on I'll pearl you.
 Carbuncle.Heithem
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-11-19 18:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
I'd actually really like to join your shell. i got a PM from taintedone, and i registered on your site and looked for an app section, but i didn't see one. So i figured you guys might not be taking new apps after all.

I'm not sure I'd qualify, though. My merits are still pretty subpar, and my gear is mostly AH >.> Only been playing for a little less than 9 months, and i'm not that far on COP missions(just did minotaur fight >.>). I'm trying my best to catch up, but in a game where most people have played for 5-6 years, it's a pretty big head start to make up for.

Still, if you think there's a chance of me getting accepted, i'll gladly app.

Edit: haha, thanks Cai! wish i was reet like you

Lol, there's no app because well what the hell do I care, we just

Like killing ***and Sky isn't rocket science. farm pop's, kill mob,

rinse and repeat. your good. you got 2 great jobs for sky. brd and pld.

since i'm pretty good on pld, your war or brd bring one up someday.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2010-01-13 01:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> i suggest that you look out for pop items in upper jeuno let an LS pop and kill it for you. can get lucky and get your pants first try and have it cheaper than 7mil..

hit me up ingame, im sure one of my sky shells will pop it for you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dracondria
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2010-01-13 01:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome necro.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-01-13 01:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a necro that i appreciate. Thanks for the offer, grandthief. I'm working out a deal with RPGdreamers to kill it for pops, but if that doesn't work out or hadite doesn't drop, i'll be in touch.

tbh, i'd rather do it through you, but i can't back out of a deal i've already committed to