Best Way To Make Gil Currently?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » HorizonXI » Best Way to Make Gil currently?
Best Way to Make Gil currently?
By Tarage 2024-06-06 15:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Homsar said: »
Tarage said: »
RadialArcana said: »
I don't care about Horizon or even remember it exists unless it is brought up here.

Lol if you didn't care you wouldn't repeatedly go to the Horizon subforum and post in Horizon topics.
This thread appeared on "latest threads" and if you aren't looking especially carefully it is very easy to mistake it for a thread about retail.

"Best Way to Make Gil on Horizon currently?" would probably have been rightly ignored. Honestly, it'd be cool if there was a toggle to just flat out erase private server topic updates, but that'd require work and lolffxiah getting new things.

The course of action for someone who isn't a pathetic loser would be to just stop posting once they realized it was a Horizon topic. People keep posting the "it was on the latest threads/main page!" line while failing to acknowledge that these dorks are actually putting in continued effort to *** about something they could stop at any time. They unironically are a major reason these Horizon threads stay alive for so long.

Your reaction is now driving 90% of this, you know that right? You're holding up a sign going "PLEASE TALK MEAN TO ME!"
By RadialArcana 2024-06-06 15:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

He is just doing it to bump the thread to keep it as advertising for his crappy server, I'm fully aware what he is doing. I just don't care.
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 15:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Your reaction is now driving 90% of this, you know that right?

Horizon topics being visible and getting posts doesn't bother me though. Draylo and Radial and the other stooges are the ones who repeatedly *** about having to see Horizon topics and can't stop posting in them despite hating Horizon while simultaneously not caring about Horizon. They're perpetuating something that allegedly bothers them. This is likely because they hope that by repeatedly being petulant babies they'll just get the subforum made opt-in, which is the closest thing to a win they'll ever have in their lives.
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 15:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
I just don't care.

"I don't care, which is why I make dozens and dozens of Horizon posts."

lel
[+]
By Dodik 2024-06-06 15:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo.

[+]
By Tarage 2024-06-06 17:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Your reaction is now driving 90% of this, you know that right?

Horizon topics being visible and getting posts doesn't bother me though. Draylo and Radial and the other stooges are the ones who repeatedly *** about having to see Horizon topics and can't stop posting in them despite hating Horizon while simultaneously not caring about Horizon. They're perpetuating something that allegedly bothers them. This is likely because they hope that by repeatedly being petulant babies they'll just get the subforum made opt-in, which is the closest thing to a win they'll ever have in their lives.
Dude, *I* want the forum to be opt in. I don't give a ***about private servers and topics like this that end up catering to a handful of people aren't exactly the most helpful thing for a game that's in it's twilight years.
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 17:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, *I* want the forum to be opt in. I don't give a ***about private servers and topics like this that end up catering to a handful of people aren't exactly the most helpful thing for a game that's in it's twilight years.

Congrats on being as fragile as Draylo and Radial, I guess?
By Draylo 2024-06-06 22:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Fishmonger said: »
And right on cue you come in offering an opinion no one asked for and yucking other peoples yum AGAIN.

What's truly pathetic is that he's literally seeking out things that he doesn't like, going to (sub)forums about them, and trashing them. He literally has nothing better to do. Nevermind the fact that what he said is nonsense. By his rationale, playing an old video game or watching an old movie would be weird, juvenile things to do.

I think its you who needs to look up what hypocrite means, like you are just trolling at this point if you think otherwise.

Cerberus.Fishmonger said: »
Draylo said: »
Guy has literally 20 posts all trying to harass or bait retail players into debates. Probably Homsar sock account

All you do is go out of your way to harass people in Horizon threads. You came in here to make a double post, gotta get that post count to 6 digits maybe and Dad will have a catch with you.

I've never posted outside Horizon threads so I don't know how I'm harassing or baiting folks.

Y'all don't need bait, you are so brain damaged you go out of your way to seek conflict in a section you yourselves have said before you want to ignore.

So ignore it, don't come in here to just to stoke flame wars, especially in a post where someone is just seeking advice it's not even a drama thread and Arcana comes in and derails it for no reason. Everyone can see you and Arcana are just trying to create conflict in an attempt to get this tiny subsection of the board deleted because it doesn't fit your world view.

Why would homsar need a sock? He very clearly speaks his mind to you and refutes all your attempts at trolling.

Next time you want to flame in a Horizon thread, go touch grass instead. Further posts in this thread will only confirm your bad faith actions.

lol, my post count? I do it because its annoying to quote multiple people on different pages when you can simply make a post, then go to the previous page and hit quote again and make a response there. I did it here to make you happy, I wouldn't want my non-existent post count to increase.

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Nevermind the fact that you post here enough to see the lifeless cretins like Draylo and Radial whip themselves into a fervor every time they think some Horizon-killing controversy emerges.
Fixed this for you. I think you have been here long enough to know those two get whipped up about everything, not just horizon.

I think people like to imagine this 300lb guy slobbering as hes smacking away at the keyboard and shuffling his glasses up in a rage that someone dared to dislike what he likes. Most of us post here from habit as we all posted here during the day when we were kids and its just a way to pass time. I don't get worked up about a single thing here and never have I cared enough to go past posting an opinion. Some of these people will look for me in game, send hate PMs, you name it. I think my level of care is a lot lower than theirs.

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
That being said, the real humor lies in the fact that the retail players who are assmad about Horizon desperately crave negative news about Horizon to feed their insecurities

I have no idea where you got this idea.

You said retail hasn't had updates. I suspected that Horizon hadn't had any so I went to their website to check what the updates were and pasted a link. I wouldn't call this desperately craving negative news, this is just...taking 10 seconds to review information about a topic relevant to this discussion? I hadn't spared a single *** for Horizon until you brought up the retail lack of updates.

I'm not going to join their Discord to check their updates, but as you said there ain't ***there anyway.

You're saying you're surprised the population hasn't experienced a dip but...how do you know it hasn't...?

Because they all spam /sea all on that server to validate their choice in playing and get all the feels like they are playing something popular, by seeing the fake number of "players." Not a single server in the existence of private servers has ever held that many players at a steady pace for over a year. Keep that in mind, and considering this server does literally nothing different than its predecessors... makes you wonder how that happened. In reality, most of us know how and its not genuine.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2024-06-06 22:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

All this cuz OP wanted to make a couple bucks lol
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-07 02:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo posting fake population accusations like the pathetic dweeb he is once more. He literally cannot comprehend people enjoying something he doesn't to the point that he has to concoct conspiracies to explain it.
[+]
By Kadokawa 2024-06-07 04:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm Enjoying My time playing and doing what people suggest best to make money, the server alive and community is fun and helpful.

I play retail and Horizon, and FFXIV and Destiny 2 currently, surely not a money issue, while waiting for static to do Dailies(Sortie/Odyssey) then back to Horizon.

Please grow up and leave people do whatever they want, Stop The Childish Hate.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-06-07 07:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

When the answer is obvious.

Oldest job in the world for a reason.

Get your mithra set up and start practicing your /kneel motions.
 Cerberus.Fishmonger
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pometeme
By Cerberus.Fishmonger 2024-06-07 11:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Because they all spam /sea all on that server to validate their choice in playing and get all the feels like they are playing something popular, by seeing the fake number of "players." Not a single server in the existence of private servers has ever held that many players at a steady pace for over a year. Keep that in mind, and considering this server does literally nothing different than its predecessors... makes you wonder how that happened. In reality, most of us know how and its not genuine.

By Zehira 2024-06-07 13:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, FFXIAH isn't the only site. They are also advertising HorizonXI and EdenXI on social media. SE likely read them and still don't care. They only care about XIV.