Best Way To Make Gil Currently?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » HorizonXI » Best Way to Make Gil currently?
Best Way to Make Gil currently?
First Page 2 3
By Kadokawa 2024-06-04 04:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Please assist :D

Thank you all for contributing, here is some of the Helpful Post's:-

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
Old Goobbue in the Boyahda Tree. Plant the tree cuttings and farm elemental ores.
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Go kill leeches in buburimu peninsula and npc the blood drops or go kill bats in the sanctuary of zi'tah and npc those blood drops.
(continue list for all old drops that we would sell to npcs)

If the drops are not selling to an NPC for the correct era price, complain about how this is "not my ffxi" and quit or find a server that is your ffxi.
Asura.Warmoose said: »
I've made a onlyfans. Been selling pics of Galka tails.
Kadokawa said: »

It used to be sparks selling acheron shields/ponze powder over and over at 2M round daily, along with selling omen drops when it was still kinda fresh content. But thats patched(sparks).

I think nowadays your best bet is to stay consistent with segs full clear for that 1.3M a night/39M a month.

Sell acheron shields/ponze powder for 2M a week/8M a month.

And find a dyna LS that can 9-12 man Dyna W3 clears (6-9 spots at 20M per). 40M per week/160M per month. My old LS had a neat system where if you shouted all day, and got a buyer, it'd be a 1.5M headhunter fee i think. It'd ensure the alliance was full, and setup for a maximum pay out, and incentivize/reward the guys who could stay on early and shout so we could start on time.

If you can get on those 3 ways consistently, and w/a group.. you're looking at..

207M per month. Realistically you wont always full clear oddy C. and you wont always fill an alliance for W3 clears. But that was the best way for me until I decided FFXI needed to be a hop on for 1-2 hours, and hop off type game.

You could additionally sell your mars orbs every month. Or enter with a friend, to ensure you can maybe sell a pool item.
By Pantafernando 2024-06-04 05:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sell your soul and body
By RadialArcana 2024-06-04 06:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-06-04 06:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Take advantage of all the previously fixed exploits that still exist on horizon, there's an exhaustive list.
[+]
By Kadokawa 2024-06-04 07:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm asking how to make gil in HorizonXi, not retail.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-06-04 07:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Make friends with a mod and have them gift it to you in exchange for ERP, presumably.
[+]
By Shichishito 2024-06-04 09:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I'm asking how to make gil in HorizonXi
In what condition is your bussy?
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-06-04 09:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Go kill leeches in buburimu peninsula and npc the blood drops or go kill bats in the sanctuary of zi'tah and npc those blood drops.
(continue list for all old drops that we would sell to npcs)

If the drops are not selling to an NPC for the correct era price, complain about how this is "not my ffxi" and quit or find a server that is your ffxi.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-04 09:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Old Goobbue in the Boyahda Tree. Plant the tree cuttings and farm elemental ores.
[+]
By Ovalidal 2024-06-04 09:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Dodik said: »
Make friends with a mod and have them gift it to you in exchange for ERP, presumably.

I don't want to start an off-topic discussion, but how is Horizon going? I've heard a lot of bad things about the mods, but I don't know if it's just hearsay.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-04 09:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By K123 2024-06-04 10:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What's ERP?
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-06-04 10:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Extreme Ruble Pile.
You see it's worth as much as a 22 year old in-game currency right now.

Or it could be Erotic Role Play. Manthras and such.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-06-04 10:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

K123 said: »
What's ERP?

Don't worry about it. It'll just be between us.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-06-04 10:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dodik said: »
K123 said: »
What's ERP?

Don't worry about it. It'll be just be between us.
You can sit in Dodik's lap and talk about the first thing that pops up.
[+]
By Kadokawa 2024-06-04 11:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ovalidal said: »
I don't want to start an off-topic discussion, but how is Horizon going?

The community is alive and helpful, so far I'm enjoying my time there, people have helped me with airship missions, and 3-1 Dragon. the vibes overall there are good, and players talk in exp parties and have fun.

I like how GM's are handling cheaters, they make an announcement with the name of the cheater and how many days he's character been active at server.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ixn
user: unknown
By Fenrir.Ixn 2024-06-04 11:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Botting, been almost 2 years and still not caught.
Even the ERP mithra bots are doing well.
Plus gambling ones.
Blackjack n hookers yo.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2024-06-04 11:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Extreme Ruble Pile.
You see it's worth as much as a 22 year old in-game currency right now.

Or it could be Erotic Role Play. Manthras and such.

tbf I know a manthra who made tens of millions by spamming the panic emote at another player in the back alleys of southern sandy. it's not that bad of a gig
By Drayco 2024-06-04 11:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't spend long on Horizon. Day one, nearly every single goblin and Quadav spawn point in South/North Gustaburg had a bot sitting on top of it farming up that 12gil per kill. 50+ bots just fishing away in Bastok Mines.

Meanwhile there is level 20 me still running around in Santa gear because I did blm first like an idiot and it was gear or spells. (I wanted to relive my blm pet soloing days)

I'm sure the economy has balanced out a bit from the first weeks, but from everything I saw, botting mundane tasks is how to make gil.
[+]
 Asura.Warmoose
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2024-06-04 12:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I've made a onlyfans. Been selling pics of Galka tails.

It used to be sparks selling acheron shields/ponze powder over and over at 2M round daily, along with selling omen drops when it was still kinda fresh content. But thats patched(sparks).

I think nowadays your best bet is to stay consistent with segs full clear for that 1.3M a night/39M a month.

Sell acheron shields/ponze powder for 2M a week/8M a month.

And find a dyna LS that can 9-12 man Dyna W3 clears (6-9 spots at 20M per). 40M per week/160M per month. My old LS had a neat system where if you shouted all day, and got a buyer, it'd be a 1.5M headhunter fee i think. It'd ensure the alliance was full, and setup for a maximum pay out, and incentivize/reward the guys who could stay on early and shout so we could start on time.

If you can get on those 3 ways consistently, and w/a group.. you're looking at..

207M per month. Realistically you wont always full clear oddy C. and you wont always fill an alliance for W3 clears. But that was the best way for me until I decided FFXI needed to be a hop on for 1-2 hours, and hop off type game.

You could additionally sell your mars orbs every month. Or enter with a friend, to ensure you can maybe sell a pool item.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-06-04 12:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing on a private server how the game used to be is like trying to recreate the fun you had when you were 5 and playing in a big cardboard box with a friend, it was fun at the time but it just don't hit the same in 2024.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2024-06-04 12:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

do ENMs, BCNMs, KSNMs, dynamis, limbus, sky pops, etc
you know, whatever is gated.

chocobo digging and fishing should do well once you're a higher level in them. It just takes a concerted effort to get there.
[+]
By Kadokawa 2024-06-04 13:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Playing on a private server how the game used to be is like trying to recreate the fun you had when you were 5 and playing in a big cardboard box with a friend, it was fun at the time but it just don't hit the same in 2024.

I agree with you, but there is no harm if you enjoying your time doing it, plus it is for free, so why not.

Also I've met lots of new players who enjoying the experience, so what are you saying is not applicable to all players, Server on it peak time has 2900 and 950 player on their 75 jobs.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-04 13:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

it is for free
he said the thing!
[+]
By K123 2024-06-04 16:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a big difference between being 18-25, say, and being 5 years old. It is typical for someone having a mid-life crisis to yearn to be 18-25 again.

If you yearn to be 5 when you hit middle age you probably have ABDL issues and need to see a psychiatrist.
 Cerberus.Fishmonger
Server: Cerberus
user: Pometeme
By Cerberus.Fishmonger 2024-06-05 14:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

And right on cue you come in offering an opinion no one asked for and yucking other peoples yum AGAIN.

I pity you, you hate private servers and Horizon but spend energy trolling all the threads. What a strange petty existence.
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-05 15:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Fishmonger said: »
And right on cue you come in offering an opinion no one asked for and yucking other peoples yum AGAIN.

What's truly pathetic is that he's literally seeking out things that he doesn't like, going to (sub)forums about them, and trashing them. He literally has nothing better to do. Nevermind the fact that what he said is nonsense. By his rationale, playing an old video game or watching an old movie would be weird, juvenile things to do.
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-06-05 15:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The easiest way is to use code BR74
First Page 2 3