Best Way To Make Gil Currently?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » HorizonXI » Best Way to Make Gil currently?
Best Way to Make Gil currently?
 Asura.Iamaman
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-06-05 16:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

K123 said: »
ABDL

Why did I google that
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-06-05 16:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Fishmonger said: »
RadialArcana said: »
Playing on a private server how the game used to be is like trying to recreate the fun you had when you were 5 and playing in a big cardboard box with a friend, it was fun at the time but it just don't hit the same in 2024.

And right on cue you come in offering an opinion no one asked for and yucking other peoples yum AGAIN.

I pity you, you hate private servers and Horizon but spend energy trolling all the threads. What a strange petty existence.

I dunno who you are and I don't care either, and I don't care about Horizon or even remember it exists unless it is brought up here. This thread was made here and I thought it was about FFXI, otherwise I would not have even replied.

If I went to your discord and complained then I would care, you're coming here.

Don't waste time here, your cardboard box awaits.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-06-05 16:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Iamaman said: »
K123 said: »
ABDL

Why did I google that

Because youre interested in it
By Homsar 2024-06-05 19:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't care about Horizon or even remember it exists unless it is brought up here.

Lol if you didn't care you wouldn't repeatedly go to the Horizon subforum and post in Horizon topics.
By Draylo 2024-06-05 19:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Homsar said: »
I don't care about Horizon or even remember it exists unless it is brought up here.

Lol if you didn't care you wouldn't repeatedly go to the Horizon subforum and post in Horizon topics.

LOL, do you not even realize what a hypocrite you are being? Also its labeled as "XI" only on the front page, which it appears on now for some reason.
By Draylo 2024-06-05 19:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing on a private server how the game used to be is like trying to recreate the fun you had when you were 5 and playing in a big cardboard box with a friend, it was fun at the time but it just don't hit the same in 2024.

And right on cue you come in offering an opinion no one asked for and yucking other peoples yum AGAIN.

I pity you, you hate private servers and Horizon but spend energy trolling all the threads. What a strange petty existence.

I dunno who you are and I don't care either, and I don't care about Horizon or even remember it exists unless it is brought up here. This thread was made here and I thought it was about FFXI, otherwise I would not have even replied.

If I went to your discord and complained then I would care, you're coming here.

Don't waste time here, your cardboard box awaits.

Guy has literally 20 posts all trying to harass or bait retail players into debates. Probably Homsar sock account
By Zehira 2024-06-05 23:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 00:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
LOL, do you not even realize what a hypocrite you are being?

I wish I could say I were surprised that you don't understand what a hypocrite is.

Also its labeled as "XI" only on the front page, which it appears on now for some reason.

Well, Horizon is just a variant of FFXI, though I'm sure you and Radial will have a pathetic tizzy about it being referred to as such.

Also, I don't think pointing out the fact that Radial is too dumb to see that this was in the Horizon section is really a great excuse, nor does it explain why you two pathetically have to keep coming back to whine.
VIP
By Lili 2024-06-06 02:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Horizon very likely still has some gil drop mobs *somewhere*. Just gotta find them. That will cause another shitstorm, which will entertain us all for another few months.
By Homsar 2024-06-06 02:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lili said: »
which will entertain us all for another few months.

Gotta find something to do between enjoying the monthly updates to Ambuscade and the minor text revisions.
[+]
 Cerberus.Fishmonger
Server: Cerberus
user: Pometeme
By Cerberus.Fishmonger 2024-06-06 07:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Guy has literally 20 posts all trying to harass or bait retail players into debates. Probably Homsar sock account

All you do is go out of your way to harass people in Horizon threads. You came in here to make a double post, gotta get that post count to 6 digits maybe and Dad will have a catch with you.

I've never posted outside Horizon threads so I don't know how I'm harassing or baiting folks.

Y'all don't need bait, you are so brain damaged you go out of your way to seek conflict in a section you yourselves have said before you want to ignore.

So ignore it, don't come in here to just to stoke flame wars, especially in a post where someone is just seeking advice it's not even a drama thread and Arcana comes in and derails it for no reason. Everyone can see you and Arcana are just trying to create conflict in an attempt to get this tiny subsection of the board deleted because it doesn't fit your world view.

Why would homsar need a sock? He very clearly speaks his mind to you and refutes all your attempts at trolling.

Next time you want to flame in a Horizon thread, go touch grass instead. Further posts in this thread will only confirm your bad faith actions.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-06 08:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lili said: »
which will entertain us all for another few months.

Gotta find something to do between enjoying the monthly updates to Ambuscade and the minor text revisions.

Meanwhile, on Horizon, 5 months ago they fixed 10 bugs and introduced no new content, so that's exciting!

https://horizonxi.com/news/patch-notes-1-26-24
[+]
By Dodik 2024-06-06 08:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep hearing some noise like a tiny cricket with a sore throat trying to sing.

Must be my tinnitus.
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 09:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
Meanwhile, on Horizon, 5 months ago they fixed 10 bugs and introduced no new content, so that's exciting!

Horizon puts their patch notes on their Discord primarily, though as far as I know there haven't been any updates of note as of late. It does surprise me a bit that the population hasn't experienced a dip yet due to the update stagnation.

That being said, the real humor lies in the fact that the retail players who are assmad about Horizon desperately crave negative news about Horizon to feed their insecurities whereas Horizon players generally don't care about retail, as proven by the fact that the Horizon subforum here is overwhelmingly occupied by said assmad retail players.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-06 09:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

That being said, the real humor lies in the fact that the retail players who are assmad about Horizon desperately crave negative news about Horizon to feed their insecurities

I have no idea where you got this idea.

You said retail hasn't had updates. I suspected that Horizon hadn't had any so I went to their website to check what the updates were and pasted a link. I wouldn't call this desperately craving negative news, this is just...taking 10 seconds to review information about a topic relevant to this discussion? I hadn't spared a single *** for Horizon until you brought up the retail lack of updates.

I'm not going to join their Discord to check their updates, but as you said there ain't ***there anyway.

You're saying you're surprised the population hasn't experienced a dip but...how do you know it hasn't...?
By Homsar 2024-06-06 09:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea where you got this idea.

Don't be obtuse. You quoted me quoting a post where someone was hoping for a Horizon shitstorm to entertain them. Nevermind the fact that you post here enough to see the lifeless cretins like Draylo and Radial whip themselves into a fervor every time they think some Horizon-killing controversy emerges.

I'm not going to join their Discord to check their updates, but as you said there ain't ***there anyway.

True enough. There have been bug fixes and such but no significant content updates.

You're saying you're surprised the population hasn't experienced a dip but...how do you know it hasn't...?

Anecdotally, I suppose. I play on a fairly set schedule and the online player count when I log in is consistently 1800-2300 players online. Population dips would be very noticeable on Horizon since it's so heavily group-based. You could be pedantic and claim that I don't really know, but there don't seem to be any signs of a population decline right now. That being said, as ToAU continues to be delayed, the odds of a drop get higher every day.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-06-06 09:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind the fact that you post here enough to see the lifeless cretins like Draylo and Radial whip themselves into a fervor every time they think some Horizon-killing controversy emerges.
Fixed this for you. I think you have been here long enough to know those two get whipped up about everything, not just horizon.
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 09:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
I think you have been here long enough to know those two get whipped up about everything, not just horizon.

Do they? I don't follow them around the site since their griping about Horizon is annoying enough as is.
By RadialArcana 2024-06-06 10:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If I was on Horizon, I wouldn't be here. I would spend all my time on the discord amongst my cummunity (lolkipling), exactly how boring and crappy are they Homsar?

I'm kind of feeling sorry for you now, maybe we shouldn't get mad at you. You're just happy to be around normal people for a while.
[+]
 Cerberus.Fishmonger
By Cerberus.Fishmonger 2024-06-06 10:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Last Word Syndrome

Question now is can you resist replying to this?

Just go away, stop flaming in this poor dude's thread about making gil. It's not constructive and only lends credence to my theory that your main goal is to get the Horizon board ***canned.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-06-06 11:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Do they? I don't follow them around the site since their griping about Horizon is annoying enough as is.
Yeah, if you look in threads outside of this section you will find it frequently.

Last Word Syndrome

Question now is can you resist replying to this?

Just go away, stop flaming in this poor dude's thread about making gil. It's not constructive and only lends credence to my theory that your main goal is to get the Horizon board ***canned.
Says the guy whose posts only ever do just that? You never even make an attempt to contribute to the threads you are trying to defend, where is your suggestion of how they can make gil?. you just reply to people obnoxiously or egg them on by bumping threads.

You can't sit there and say "see I am right, the bear can't help but bite me" when you are there with a stick poking it. Stop poking the bear.
[+]
By Shichishito 2024-06-06 11:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

normal people
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-06-06 11:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop poking the bear.

Especially when it'll poke you back like my avatar.

Wait, so THAT'S why girls chose the bear. This all makes sense
[+]
 Cerberus.Fishmonger
By Cerberus.Fishmonger 2024-06-06 11:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

where is your suggestion of how they can make gil?. you just reply to people obnoxiously or egg them on by bumping threads.

You can't sit there and say "see I am right, the bear can't help but bite me" when you are there with a stick poking it. Stop poking the bear.

I don't have to contribute to a thread to push back on petty trolling like this. Yet another irrelevant addition from the chud camp. Get that dopamine hit?
By Tarage 2024-06-06 13:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread appeared on "latest threads" and if you aren't looking especially carefully it is very easy to mistake it for a thread about retail.

"Best Way to Make Gil on Horizon currently?" would probably have been rightly ignored. Honestly, it'd be cool if there was a toggle to just flat out erase private server topic updates, but that'd require work and lolffxiah getting new things.
By Homsar 2024-06-06 14:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If I was on Horizon, I wouldn't be here. I would spend all my time on the discord amongst my cummunity (lolkipling), exactly how boring and crappy are they Homsar?

1. Horizon players largely communicate on Horizon. When I'm playing the game, that's where I communicate. The Discord is useful as a bulletin board though.

2. It's like you can't resist showing off what an obsessive dweeb you are. It's amusing how someone like yourself who allegedly doesn't care about Horizon repeatedly comes into Horizon topics to *** about Horizon and follows any possible drama taking place on Horizon.

I'm kind of feeling sorry for you now,

This is the message board equivalent of the repugnant social loser wearing a T-shirt that says "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

You're just happy to be around normal people for a while.

You and Draylo taking turns seeking out content you don't like and making dozens upon dozens of posts bitching about it is far from normal. Let's not forget your full-blown meltdown where you claimed Horizon was falsifying their player numbers. The level of obsession you guys exhibit is incredibly sad. Not seeking out things you don't don't like is something that normal people do without effort.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-06-06 14:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Still spending gil from the Sparks era.

Edit:

oh this is a horizon thread... LMAO... Fen Sad

*Sips*
[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 14:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarage said: »

This thread appeared on "latest threads" and if you aren't looking especially carefully it is very easy to mistake it for a thread about retail.

"Best Way to Make Gil on Horizon currently?" would probably have been rightly ignored. Honestly, it'd be cool if there was a toggle to just flat out erase private server topic updates, but that'd require work and lolffxiah getting new things.

The course of action for someone who isn't a pathetic loser would be to just stop posting once they realized it was a Horizon topic. People keep posting the "it was on the latest threads/main page!" line while failing to acknowledge that these dorks are actually putting in continued effort to *** about something they could stop at any time. They unironically are a major reason these Horizon threads stay alive for so long.
By RadialArcana 2024-06-06 14:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Horizon players largely communicate on Horizon. When I'm playing the game, that's where I communicate. The Discord is useful as a bulletin board though.

2. It's like you can't resist showing off what an obsessive dweeb you are. It's amusing how someone like yourself who allegedly doesn't care about Horizon repeatedly comes into Horizon topics to *** about Horizon and follows any possible drama taking place on Horizon.

I'm kind of feeling sorry for you now,

This is the message board equivalent of the repugnant social loser wearing a T-shirt that says "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

You're just happy to be around normal people for a while.

You and Draylo taking turns seeking out content you don't like and making dozens upon dozens of posts bitching about it is far from normal. Let's not forget your full-blown meltdown where you claimed Horizon was falsifying their player numbers. The level of obsession you guys exhibit is incredibly sad. Not seeking out things you don't don't like is something that normal people do without effort.

Quote:
The course of action for someone who isn't a pathetic loser would be to just stop posting once they realized it was a Horizon topic. People keep posting the "it was on the latest threads/main page!" line while failing to acknowledge that these dorks are actually putting in continued effort to *** about something they could stop at any time. They unironically are a major reason these Horizon threads stay alive for so long.

[+]
By Homsar 2024-06-06 15:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd almost have a point if I were going to subforums for games that I don't like, but that's your schtick.