Dem galka bots doe
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-08-19 12:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Your farms are irrelevant. I'm saying that if you're so sure that SE would never ban quickly, make an alliance of 18 mnks and let us know how long they last. Anything they're on the lookout for can be treated much faster, on more than a few occasions they've banned cruor farming characters before they even sold any gil, within 2 days of creation.

The difference is that you're doing garbage farms with no impact, so they don't even realize you're a RMT. These are the farms they are currently looking at. Your own logic is self defeating to begin with.

A: They only ban 1 character on the last thursday of every month.
B: You bot 24/7.
C: These characters are logging off from monday to wednesday to 'avoid bans' because they have the perfect gauge for doing so.

You cannot reconcile these things. If they were able to farm 24/7 at the cost of eating a naked character ban once a month, they would. They cannot.
 Asura.Tsm
Server: Asura
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-19 12:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I already do and thwy laat months. Starting another two next week in anticipation of next Thursdays one ban.

I'm not going run 18 taru around saruta though that's too much effort.

it's really odd to see you argue that SE doesn't have ban consistency yet you are telling us they ban you pretty consistently.

you're also probably not doing things in such a high profile location and at as large of a scale. i promise they get more reports than what you're doing.

but you just continue to compare apples to pants like its apt
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-19 12:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean that is the goal. Being low-key has always been priority one.looking like the trash you're pretending to be is vital. Run around in some mismatched scrub ***you look like a local. Try it in all hq bis and people run by asking.... what is he doing here.... Oh.

But now that you're all paying attention. Well see when they are no longer online. And when they come back again.

And the inconsistency is why they ban one account in a party. They should ban the whole party. In my case. Specifically.
By Rips 2021-08-19 12:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Rips said: »
They're back. All of them. Lol.
Not all of them, 1 alliance on Asura it looks like. Sat/Sun they had alliances on every server, multiple on some. If they got 3dayed Monday morning, they wouldn't be back yet because of the way it rounds. Whether the others show back up or not, seems pretty obvious they got permaed monday and waited until the weekend to reroll in hopes they'd get more time in.

Jesus Christ, I didn't know it was on this scale. Every server? God damn. When I said "all" I meant a full alliance.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-19 12:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a LOT of money. (Per effort) Of course it's everywhere.

(And other games)
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-19 12:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a LOT of money. (Per effort) Of course it's everywhere.

(And other games)

the math was just laid out for you, you have not given many opposing figures or arguments. basically all you come back with is a giant "NU UH"

for the amount of work i'd argue it is not a lot of money. buying from the SE store is a nightmare, creating SE IDs is a nightmare. creating email addresses is a nightmare. all of these things can be streamlined but the time it takes to streamline is also.. you guessed it! a nightmare.

but you do you. you're a *** anti-work god eiryl.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-19 12:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all automated. It's all hands off. Even eyes off. Check it every couple hours make sure nothing is wrong. Free money.
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-19 12:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all automated. It's all hands off. Even eyes off. Check it every couple hours make sure nothing is wrong. Free money.
you're a delusional moron, there's no nice way to say it. that's what you are
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-19 13:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you think it isnt? lol

I mean, technically you have to hit a button to start it, so it's not ENTIRELY automated. But really.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-08-19 13:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you think it isnt? lol

I mean, technically you have to hit a button to start it, so it's not ENTIRELY automated. But really.
You gotta up that RMT game son min-max or bust. Automate that start button!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ragingmonkey
Server: Ragnarok
user: Merritt95
By Ragnarok.Ragingmonkey 2021-08-19 13:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Eiryl's got a point. Tsm, you yourself have said the process is a nightmare through and through, then why the *** would you want to do it manually? Cmon son, learn to cheat better

Edit: see Chiaia gets it
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-08-19 13:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Automating key purchasing and account creation is non-trivial. Maybe I'm just not good enough, but they block repeat transactions from an IP. They block repeat account creations from any free email domains, or the same uncommon ones, or same IP. Most email providers use capcha.

Sure, you could have your own email host and change it enough that it doesn't get blocked, and that would cut one end. But, you still need to cycle IPs and common VPNs are blocked. If you can bot bringing your PC to starbucks or wherever, you may as well start an Uber service. You need numerous payment methods to even buy that many keys.

I'm guessing Eiryl isn't familiar with any of this because he's never had a meaningful amount of characters, but rolling 288 character(18 * 16 servers) is almost certainly not a matter of just pressing start for anyone.
By kasnuaku 2021-08-19 13:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

now we all know a few bad apples ruin the game for everyone. lame you cheat to win.
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-19 13:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ragingmonkey said: »
Eiryl's got a point. Tsm, you yourself have said the process is a nightmare through and through, then why the *** would you want to do it manually? Cmon son, learn to cheat better

Edit: see Chiaia gets it

no one has the process i outlined automated.

end of story, sorry
By Shichishito 2021-08-19 13:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Your sample size is absolutely nothing in comparison to mine.
holy smokes, was that a invocation for a weewee measuring contest?

Asura.Chiaia said: »
You gotta up that RMT game son min-max or bust. Automate that start button!
sounds like "learn to code" with extra steps to me, shots fired guys!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-19 13:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

To be frank, if it wasn't easy, they wouldn't be doing it. That seems like common sense. Lowest hanging fruit etc
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-19 13:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

To be frank, if it wasn't easy, they wouldn't be doing it. That seems like common sense. Lowest hanging fruit etc

it's legitimately embarrassing how little you know compared to how much you think you do
By Shichishito 2021-08-19 13:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

it's also kind of embarassing that some of you RMT for over a decade, act like the big boy and still don't have the full process automated. guess if your good at CS you don't waste your time with this.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-08-19 13:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going run 18 taru around saruta though that's too much effort.
It's so easy, but it's also too much effort for you? Honestly, I feel like you made this thread to convince yourself it was easy enough you should be doing it. I don't know why you don't have an alliance of galkas yet, if you're so convinced it's both easy and profitable.
By Chaplin 2021-08-19 13:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tsm said: »

it's legitimately embarrassing how little you know compared to how much you think you do

That goes for others too.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-19 13:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to do an exact copy of something someone started before me, that'd be gauche.

it's also, not the effort of making the accounts, but hiding the money. If I started making x3 6x 9x more money, it'd be much harder to shuffle around. That's the too much effort. I gotta make LLC's, I gotta put cousins on payroll. It's a whole thing. It's a hassle.
By Chaplin 2021-08-19 13:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to do an exact copy of something someone started before me, that'd be gauche.

Why not? Taking credit for others work isn’t unheard of. I see it happen then the next person claims credit. That’s even more gauche.
By Rips 2021-08-19 14:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread has become gauche. It was fun the first few pages.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-19 14:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

the whole topic was just a desperate guy being desperate. it was never really fun
 Ragnarok.Ragingmonkey
user: Merritt95
By Ragnarok.Ragingmonkey 2021-08-19 17:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tsm said: »
the whole topic was just a desperate guy being desperate. it was never really fun

Wee woo wee woo here comes the fun police. Jfc you must be fun at parties
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-21 09:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh snap, they got elfs running around ronf now too!

Different person though, good for you new guy. Not making any effort with your naming so you aren't confused with the galka guy.
By missdivine 2021-08-21 10:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

IDK but i see all these rmts, in general, a necessity to balance out the game economy, ffxi hardly has any real players left
By ksoze 2021-08-21 10:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

did someone say free billions?
 Odin.Foxmulder
Server: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2021-08-21 10:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »
IDK but i see all these rmts, in general, a necessity to inflate the game economy and make legitimate players spend even more time, ffxi hardly has any real players left
FTFY
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-21 10:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »
IDK but i see all these rmts, in general, a necessity to balance out the game economy, ffxi hardly has any real players left
I'm not sure I agree with that. Inflation doesn't mean the economy is in good standing. Remember that if the numbers are lower, legitimate players have an easier time making money, especially for the newbies.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14