WoC pop item trade for win
 Asura.Shiraj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-08 11:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you pretty much admitted screwing people over and can't bring yourself to apologize, instead you deflect blame towards them like you did nothing wrong while acting like you're the coolest kid on the block.

These are the actions of a child. Your posturing isn't impressing anyone, nor are your claims that you could beat them up IRL.

Perg with them straight facts though.
By dolphinboy 2019-02-08 12:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Creole said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Seems like a moist dude
i'd smack the ***outta you in real life tho, Facts.
It looks like someone smacked the ***out those eyebrows!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-08 12:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like a moist dude

No you wouldn't. Moist dudes always have keyboard courage. Tell tale sign. You have demonstrated at least a half dozen of the traits below.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/dont-be-a-moist-dude.245010/

[+]
 Asura.Creole
user: Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-08 13:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you pretty much admitted screwing people over and can't bring yourself to apologize, instead you deflect blame towards them like you did nothing wrong while acting like you're the coolest kid on the block.

These are the actions of a child. Your posturing isn't impressing anyone, nor are your claims that you could beat them up IRL.

Edit: I suggest you let this thread die, you're just making yourself look worse and worse.
You're wrong. But getting on a forum and just believing anything is easier than knowing the truth. Thumbs up for *** riding
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-08 13:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like a moist dude

No you wouldn't. Moist dudes always have keyboard courage. Tell tale sign. You have demonstrated at least a half dozen of the traits below.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/dont-be-a-moist-dude.245010/
[/spoiler]
Overly sensitive is when a MAN goes out his way to look up information about another man being moise and then copy pasting said information
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-08 13:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as you save it for future reference, you can measure yourself against it accordingly. Because nobody is buying the light skinned homothug act at all.

Plus, you still didn't answer what I was lying about.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-08 13:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I thought. You've tapped out fam. Asura PUGs should completely avoid Creole + Kyliejenner since you're just a troll.

[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-02-08 13:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone just take this guys pop so we can close this thread!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2019-02-08 14:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

a new level of pathetic.
[+]
By Syinakitty 2019-02-08 14:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

FYI to all the *** riders out there, i offered to pay for the neck that they were selling, i offered to reimburse with multiple OU pops i offered other pops. Instead they trash talked and came to the forums. So *** them and anyone else who with em
Probably because you were that stupid and selfish? It’s not rocket science dude first impressions little kid.
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-08 14:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Syinakitty said: »
FYI to all the *** riders out there, i offered to pay for the neck that they were selling, i offered to reimburse with multiple OU pops i offered other pops. Instead they trash talked and came to the forums. So *** them and anyone else who with em
Probably because you were that stupid and selfish? It’s not rocket science dude first impressions little kid.
don't forget to switch accounts before typing, don't want you to be more of a *** in these streets
By Syinakitty 2019-02-08 14:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Syinakitty said: »
don't forget to switch accounts before typing, don't want you to be more of a *** in these streets
I hope you’re not drunk or high right now because the internet is not a “street.”
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-08 14:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Outdated slang. lol

[+]
By Syinakitty 2019-02-08 14:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Outdated slang. lol

[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-08 14:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Creole's Spotify accidentally skipped to the Soulja boy section and now he's pretending to be a fake gangsta with grossly outdated slang because people called him out a couple pages ago. A simple apology or something would have killed this by now, but he's going with the "fake it till you make it" act to save face.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-02-08 15:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is goin' places.
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-08 15:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

add me on apex legends
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-02-08 15:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You're wrong. But getting on a forum and just believing anything is easier than knowing the truth. Thumbs up for *** riding
I think you're confused. My conclusions aren't based on what they said, they're based on what YOU said.

1 buyer lost item, you didn't communicate ***so i left. So its my fault you idiots sat there not saying anything? weird group of idiots i see.

That's deflection; you're blaming them for your own mistake. Just own it like a man.

i offered to pay for the neck that they were selling, i offered to reimburse with multiple OU pops i offered other pops. Instead they trash talked and came to the forums.
This is the first sensible perspective you've presented in this whole thread. Perhaps you should've opened with that instead of denying that you did anything wrong and hurling insults like a 12-year-old playing Halo when his parents aren't home.
[+]
By Syinakitty 2019-02-08 15:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you're confused. My conclusions aren't based on what they said, they're based on what YOU said.

1 buyer lost item, you didn't communicate ***so i left. So its my fault you idiots sat there not saying anything? weird group of idiots i see.

That's deflection; you're blaming them for your own mistake. Just own it like a man.

i offered to pay for the neck that they were selling, i offered to reimburse with multiple OU pops i offered other pops. Instead they trash talked and came to the forums.
This is the first sensible perspective you've presented in this whole thread. Perhaps you should've opened with that instead of denying that you did anything wrong and hurling insults like a 12-year-old playing Halo when his parents aren't home.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2019-02-08 15:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-08 17:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Add me on apex legends
By kiania 2019-02-08 19:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

LIES! You did not offer gil to cover the neck nor did you offer any OU pops. The only thing you offered was your WoC pop, why would we get you the clear you need (the one you created this thread about in the 1st place) after you just *** us over? Judging from the direction this thread took it seems like you are making enemies left and right in the short time you have been back.
[+]
By Slevin 2019-02-08 19:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully he'll be transferring server in the near future and he can be another servers problem.
[+]
By Syinakitty 2019-02-08 19:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

kiania said: »

LIES! You did not offer gil to cover the neck nor did you offer any OU pops. The only thing you offered was your WoC pop, why would we get you the clear you need (the one you created this thread about in the 1st place) after you just *** us over? Judging from the direction this thread took it seems like you are making enemies left and right in the short time you have been back.
Yet.. all the little kid has to do is be a man and apologize. Lol. Boy I wonder how shouts/yells going in asura bout this kid.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2019-02-08 19:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

what are you guys talking about? this man takes selfies in the car. get on his alpha. yall some haters.
[+]