Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WoC pop item trade for win
WoC pop item trade for win
By olson2189 2019-02-06 10:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I like these threads as they let me know in advance who I need to blacklist instead of learning the hard way.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-06 10:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

olson2189 said: »
I like these threads as they let me know in advance who I need to blacklist instead of learning the hard way.

It's ironic isn't it? If someone would've straight up said this dude ripped us off the thread would be gone. he dug his own grave and made it "fair" though?
By Pantafernando 2019-02-06 11:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Even his avatar seems suspicious.
[+]
 Asura.Creole
user: Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-07 11:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Haorhu8 said: »
Asura.Crowned said: »
Dude begs in shout to be carried through helms, and the only job he can offer is a half assed whm and non idris geo. Don't take this dude or OP too seriously.

Amen!

I believe I partied with this person a couple of nights ago for Kin. Didn't check if anyone was /blm (I was on body), but we ended up wiping anyways. Will have to be that much more cautious joining random groups from now on. Thanks for the heads up crew.

You literally praised my whm the whole time, we wiped because the sam couldn't pull hate off the tank during target. It's sad when people get online and LIE about ***.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-07 11:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

gistofanything said: »
Asura.Elazar said: »
Just watch he’s not /blm and fks your buyers over

Luckily that I had read your post two days ago I was in a party with him and 3 of his mules (one/blm) at the beginning I had understood that at least one of the menbres of my party belonged to him, when the item in question that was reserved to me ended by drop , he tried to steal it, results three kicks, cheater noob trash * * * * Toxic player as his buddy another Tarutaru avoid it during your games hours!

But your damage that run was actually bad. I'm not a mule, and I was going /blm, expecting runs would take less than 10 minutes (which they generally do when you shout for VD). If you could not be bad at your job, that'd be greatly appreciated, instead of trying to ride the bandwagon on an old thread.

1: My damages were sufficient
2: You choose to defend an ***** and yes luckily that the players of Asura relate the actions of this *****
3: I know my job (not like you who did not know roll properly, no need skill)
4: When a shout says the first ring x is x so you pass, and forgiveness but you look like a mule so you'll have to improve your way of playing

5: I'm not who get One shot

Ok
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-07 11:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Creole said: »
Dude begs in shout to be carried through helms, and the only job he can offer is a half assed whm and non idris geo. Don't take this dude or OP too seriously.

Amen!

I believe I partied with this person a couple of nights ago for Kin. Didn't check if anyone was /blm (I was on body), but we ended up wiping anyways. Will have to be that much more cautious joining random groups from now on. Thanks for the heads up crew.

You literally praised my whm the whole time, we wiped because the sam couldn't pull hate off the tank during target. It's sad when people get online and LIE about ***.

Where was the lie?

Also, no I didn't. I asked for haste maybe 5 times and was the one who suggested switching to fade. I didn't even say anything right or wrong, good or bad, but your response speaks volumes.
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2019-02-07 11:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

the title of topic is wrong, this is 'Asuras official ***posting thread v2'.
[+]
By Haorhu8 2019-02-07 12:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

gistofanything said: »
Asura.Elazar said: »
Just watch he’s not /blm and fks your buyers over

Luckily that I had read your post two days ago I was in a party with him and 3 of his mules (one/blm) at the beginning I had understood that at least one of the menbres of my party belonged to him, when the item in question that was reserved to me ended by drop , he tried to steal it, results three kicks, cheater noob trash * * * * Toxic player as his buddy another Tarutaru avoid it during your games hours!

But your damage that run was actually bad. I'm not a mule, and I was going /blm, expecting runs would take less than 10 minutes (which they generally do when you shout for VD). If you could not be bad at your job, that'd be greatly appreciated, instead of trying to ride the bandwagon on an old thread.

1: My damages were sufficient
2: You choose to defend an ***** and yes luckily that the players of Asura relate the actions of this *****
3: I know my job (not like you who did not know roll properly, no need skill)
4: When a shout says the first ring x is x so you pass, and forgiveness but you look like a mule so you'll have to improve your way of playing

5: I'm not who get One shot

Ok

And tried steal, Still ok?
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-07 13:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Amen!

Where was the lie?

Also, no I didn't. I asked for haste maybe 5 times and was the one who suggested switching to fade. I didn't even say anything right or wrong, good or bad, but your response speaks volumes.
Yeah the fact you get on a forum and lie speaks volumes, continue on with the bandwagon brah
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-02-07 13:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

just because Haorhu8 is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, doesn't mean you aren't extremely unlikable as well

it isn't a competition
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-07 13:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
just because Haorhu8 is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, doesn't mean you aren't extremely unlikable as well

it isn't a competition
Oh ok, randoms i've never played with and never will play with don't like me. noted.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-07 13:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Which lie?
 Asura.Zanosan
user: Kutsurabi
By Asura.Zanosan 2019-02-07 13:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone took too many vaccines as a child.
By clearlyamule 2019-02-07 13:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

it isn't a competition
It is to them. No one tell them there can be no winner in this though
By Haorhu8 2019-02-07 13:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Amen!

Where was the lie?

Yeah the fact you get on a forum and lie speaks volumes, continue on with the bandwagon brah

it isn't a competition[/quote

HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE is an insult to those who suffer from this pathology, which is not my case I see that living in the lie in game is in fashion, ok but just to put some order if you behave badly prevents the others to obtain their objectives or objects is a bit normal to be criticized and inform the community, so the position of the victim once the fraud is revealed is too easy to see blame when the fault is yours. In short anyway not being the only one in this case and fortunately that it was and that I knew to react after having read the warning concerning it. And yes ***post tread actually saw its author.
By clearlyamule 2019-02-07 15:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

lrn2quote
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-07 18:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

<--------- Im very good looking irl
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2019-02-07 18:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread

[+]
By Syinakitty 2019-02-07 19:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Does that mean it’s okay to be a dumbass and not act like a man admitting fault? I mean respected and mature men admit when they’re wrong.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-07 19:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

ted bundy was good looking too, Doesnt make him any less of a ***.
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-07 20:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

you people cry too damn much on this game
Asura.Chaostaru said: »

ted bundy was good looking too, Doesnt make him any less of a ***.
but it did

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-02-07 20:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey buddy how you doing?
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-07 20:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Hey buddy how you doing?
not good, im a serial killer
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-07 20:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like a moist dude
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-02-07 22:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Hey buddy how you doing?
not good, im a serial killer
So like do I have to pay you or do you kill for free? Asking for a friend
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-02-07 22:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Top or bottom?
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-08 01:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Watusa said: »

Top or bottom?
voogina onry
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-02-08 11:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you pretty much admitted screwing people over and can't bring yourself to apologize, instead you deflect blame towards them like you did nothing wrong while acting like you're the coolest kid on the block.

These are the actions of a child. Your posturing isn't impressing anyone, nor are your claims that you could beat them up IRL.

Edit: I suggest you let this thread die, you're just making yourself look worse and worse.
[+]