New REMA Augments (Full List)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New REMA Augments (Full List)
New REMA Augments (Full List)
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-09-11 04:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Can you do the divergence augs too plz
Still incomplete but there's a bunch of Paths at the following page
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-09-11 04:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Can you do the divergence augs too plz
Still incomplete but there's a bunch of Paths at the following page

Yea following that since yesterday but rdm and Blu aren't updated yet sadly, thx tho.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-09-11 05:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever intern they had type up these augments should be flogged. They are godawful on the eyes.
[+]
By mhomho 2018-09-11 06:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Masa, DP, Lionheart, formal and Gastra won the lottery ?

Aeonics win strait across the board.

All the mythics failed, except guns.

All the relics stayed "meh at best" except the gun (guttler I guess)

All the emps that use their respective ws won "bigly"

I'm thinking I'd go with Kikoku over Heishi after this update overall as best katana. The 20% Metsu boost is huge compared to what Heishi got. Consider me converted, Metsu is Bestu.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Lunatone
Server: Carbuncle
user: lunamars
By Carbuncle.Lunatone 2018-09-11 07:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If it ain't metsu, it ain't bestu.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aquatic
Server: Bahamut
user: hydro
By Bahamut.Aquatic 2018-09-11 07:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice lil boost to my Calad, guess I'm focusing on "Moogle's secret weapon" first! :D
By missdivine 2018-09-11 07:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Most augmentations are useless, especially for pets jobs. Not worth the 10k job points annoyance.
By Afania 2018-09-11 07:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Devilcrow said: »
for these ridiculous stats you need to make 10000 JP? lol
I sincerely think that they could engage a little more

You don't "need" 10000 JP.

The amount of QQing here is a little ridiculous.

Make update wave 3 boss only: QQ casual player don't get to upgrade rema without endgame ls nor pay merc.

Give them the option to unlock via 10000 JP: QQ too much grind, 4 month lock out suck, so much effort. Waste life blah blah.

Maybe deliver the augment via inbox is best way.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
Server: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-09-11 08:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel they're quite good. Aeonics all get 30 accuracy, which addresses a weak point to some degree. Empyreans get huge stat boosts. Mythic acc boost seems out of place because they already have high acc but it's still good. Relic weapons all get something unique and generally good. Increased ws damage and dmg across the board. Why is this considered useless?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Newzarb
Server: Bahamut
user: newzarb
By Bahamut.Newzarb 2018-09-11 08:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
Maybe deliver the augment via inbox is best way.

Some will QQ they didn't notice an item was sent to dbox OR will QQ about item taking a room in it. Better have it recieved upon logging in !
[+]
By Afania 2018-09-11 08:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snaps said: »
Why is this considered useless?

Because people like to QQ.

FFXI is an MMO, by nature it'll release harder raid and gear upgrade from harder raid overtime. On the same time, traditionally FFXI gears are small upgrade or even sidegrade instead of huge power creeps. There are only a few exceptions and those are minority.

It has been this way for really really long time. If smaller gear upgrade isn't your cup of tea you should be playing ffxiv or wow.

Since its mmo of course it should reward group content by locking those who doesn't like to do group content out for 4 months.

Or just face the challenge and do wave 3 already, like playing mmo.
By Nariont 2018-09-11 08:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Its more a case of "what could have been" especially with dyna-d weapons being largely shafted in the 1h department, anyone who saw the scythe augs probably should have guessed that's how the rest of the weapons would look but, dare to hope man. So its not a useless upgrade, just a disappointing one, that's all.
 Shiva.Cziella
Server: Shiva
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2018-09-11 08:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

There's like no content in the game where these upgrades are "needed" they'll just make the game easier over all. Yes the copy/paste was boring, but I say a buff is a buff, even if it's not an ingenious one.

I like how people still haven't read the update notes and keep bringing up the 10k JP and 3+months wall, or what augments relic/instruments got (sans the sarcastic posts afterwards)
[+]
By kalimairo 2018-09-11 08:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

i am thinking of getting that Excalibur for my pld not bothered for mythic again
By volkom 2018-09-11 08:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't mind the 700jp/week lockout. I'm a casual player although I do join some endgame events with my ls when I can. So getting the upgrade isn't a big urgency with me. What I am peeved about is the lack of creativity with augments.
[+]
 Shiva.Cziella
Server: Shiva
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2018-09-11 08:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a nq RDM Dynamis sword around, I figured I'd go check to get an idea on augments since I haven't seen it posted, nq only offers 2 paths, but C path is 1) sword enhancement spell damage +300%
2) Elemental Weapon skill damage +d%

that's how it is show in text, "+d%"

3) not shown for nq :( someone help us, this could become a nice enspell toy, too bad the ele WS dmg is only for sanguine I guess,which is ok, but not great, and we don't know the % number, whatever +d% means.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2018-09-11 08:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like that for all quality levels, the augment itself has broken formatting.
By Kronkeykong 2018-09-11 09:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I like that they tried to make Relics the most interesting, giving unique stats and the like.

Will definitely be upgrading Apoc over Lionheart.

RUN doesn't really need 10% Reso damage to wash people in dps.
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
user: Antonaki
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2018-09-11 09:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm stupid today. Which category fits which weapon type?

Mysterious =
Balrahn = Mythic
Ancient = Relic
Familiar=

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but i just woke up and can't see it.
By Afania 2018-09-11 09:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nariont said: »
Its more a case of "what could have been" especially with dyna-d weapons being largely shafted in the 1h department, anyone who saw the scythe augs probably should have guessed that's how the rest of the weapons would look but, dare to hope man. So its not a useless upgrade, just a disappointing one, that's all.

I already expected 1h to tone down and weaker than scythe ones. Think about it, dw 2 follow up attack su5 is utterly broken when 2h su5 compete with Rema for a slot. If they work offhand.

Why would 1h get to use both? Or get to offhand it.

I'm a cor main and even then I don't want the job to tp as fast as SAM with 2 follow up attack su5 while spamming 40k leaden and maintain 48 Dt in every set. THAT is broken
By Nariont 2018-09-11 09:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

obviously they would have to be toned down if you could stack them, still by themselves far as im aware they simply dont compete with what's already out there, but I'm more talking about the unique paths, that in some cases were pretty nice, but outside of say COR dagger for obvious reasons, wont see the light of day given just how much of a pain it is to make a HQ1/2 and how you're locked out of better weapons to use them

edit: honestly if it werent for what i assume is augment/stat limits on weapons, some of these path C options would have been great simply moved over to other rema's like mythics/relics
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-09-11 09:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the info Cair we now have this setup at https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Ultimate_Weapons/Augments
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
Server: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-09-11 09:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Not all 1 handers are useless. The hand to hand dynamis weapon is interesting. The 50% OAT 25SBII path means you could literally give the mob 0 TP. I'm assuming it's capped at 95 though, which is still incredible as it's 80% less than they were already giving. I'm sure I'll try for one eventually when I can scrap some more gil together. I think the sword might be BIS for CDC BLU, not sure.

I had high hopes for Fudo Masamune but it seems it's not that good as it's main hand only.
By Afania 2018-09-11 09:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nariont said: »
obviously they would have to be toned down if you could stack them, still by themselves far as im aware they simply dont compete with what's already out there, but I'm more talking about the unique paths, that in some cases were pretty nice, but outside of say COR dagger for obvious reasons, wont see the light of day given just how much of a pain it is to make a HQ1/2 and how you're locked out of better weapons to use them

Which simply means su5 is sidegrade to Rema, not upgrade.

It's exactly the same as SEs origional vision. They said it's REMA alternative right from the get go.

Some people assumed su5 supposed to be an upgrade/bis/must have then QQ really hard when they found se never change their stance about it.
By geigei 2018-09-11 09:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Su5 still have unique augs tho.
[+]
By Afania 2018-09-11 10:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone confirm SU5 path A is really double attack or double damage? The JP text from teaser was clearly double dmg, and some say JP text didn't change. Is that mistranslation?

Afania said:
Ok something doesn't add up.

Checked JP text for blurred oat: 時々2回攻撃

Checked JP text for brutal earring DA: ダブルアタック

Those aren't the same as path A scythe description, which clearly says 2倍撃
[+]
 Leviathan.Azhura
Server: Leviathan
user: Azhura
By Leviathan.Azhura 2018-09-11 13:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm reading quite a bit of criticism about the criticism to this update and scratching my head. Is this update the worst ever? No, certainly not. But is anyone looking at the list of augments and saying "Boy, SE really knocked this out of the park?" I know I'm not.

If you're a mage, I imagine you're looking at these augments with a heavy dose of disappointment. Aside from macc is there a single augment that is going to help you out? Even macc is a bit iffy for some jobs. There are plenty of Yag WHM who don't AG for the extra macc.

The 10k JP complaint should be read in the context of These augments are not good enough to justify that amount of time. Sure its quicker if you clear Wave 3, but if you're not already in an endgame ls, that's easier said than done. Also, for many people, spending 4 uninterrupted hours playing a video game is not consistently feasible.

Perhaps the player base got its expectations too high, but even granting that, the REMA augments are underwhelming. The mythic and aeonic augments look like they were randomly generated damage increases and then someone just copied and pasted the rest. The empy augments are only slightly better in this regard. Did the dev team just give up after relic augments? Given how much time SE requires us to dedicate to getting these augments, I don't think its unfair to say that they could have spent a little more time planning them...at least to the point that there was something exciting on each weapon.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12