Finally releasing this addon; GearInfo
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14
 Odin.Ewellina
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-08 19:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Awsome work my dude, ill add some code to add MDT augs as BDT then, thanks for the test and your time once again.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-08 22:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Grabbed the new one, constructive input;

Looks great, I like the layout. But, the boxes get... whats the word, "ugly?"

when you //gi show "this term" it moves the boxes over and down etc, but certain boxes should keep their own rows.

ie; the DT row (4 boxes) should always be its own row, never split due to "this or that" not being turned on. Know what i mean? I'll ss if not.

All the reds in one row, all the purples in one row etc

Or just reorder DW MA STP to the end instead of before DT

Or have all the squares in set positions, but just have them blacked out if off.

and... just because I'm super anal, make "show ugs" not just true/false
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-08 23:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Double, cause different topic,

MA function doesn't work. Master Monk, no matter how much MA I put on, it always says zero.

Joachim's +0 song is also giving too much acc?, should only be +60 GI is giving +72

/checkparam gives exactly 60

Ulmia/Joachim Marches look good though
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-09 01:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Double, cause different topic,

MA function doesn't work. Master Monk, no matter how much MA I put on, it always says zero.

Joachim's +0 song is also giving too much acc?, should only be +60 GI is giving +72

/checkparam gives exactly 60

Ulmia/Joachim Marches look good though

its hard for me to test my code for mnk, my mnk is level 1. but ill do my best
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-09 03:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really think it's something that's necessary, but if they ever make monk appealing, it'd be nice to already have it up and running. low on the priority list.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-09 03:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really think it's something that's necessary, but if they ever make monk appealing, it'd be nice to already have it up and running. low on the priority list.

i thaugh it was already, one of my friends is playing it, this guy has every +1, mythic, relic etc for DRK and WAR, and he says MNK is pretty damn viable, and hes doing insane white damage and out-parsing everyone in his dyna 2 shell. so it cant be that bad. either thats not the point. I dont like things not working as intended so ill do my best to fix it.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-09 03:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

in regards to the joachim thing, i found the issue. i made mads and mins default +5 from brd merits apply. lol, will fix in next version so it checks to make sure to only add the merits if its someone we know

Edit However i dont understand why you get 72, 65 would make sence. ill look into it
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-09 03:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Monk is kinda lowkey great. it doesn't appeal to the zealots right now because *reasons*. Perfectly fine letting it fly under the radar. Cheaper gear for me. (it could definitely be better, though)

The acc thing, I'm not 100% on this, but it varies in accuracy of accuracy (lol?) sometimes it says I have 1247 idle acc, sometimes it says I have idle 1246 acc.

/checkparam is always 1299 idle acc even when GI says 1246/1247
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-09 10:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Monk is kinda lowkey great. it doesn't appeal to the zealots right now because *reasons*. Perfectly fine letting it fly under the radar. Cheaper gear for me. (it could definitely be better, though)

The acc thing, I'm not 100% on this, but it varies in accuracy of accuracy (lol?) sometimes it says I have 1247 idle acc, sometimes it says I have idle 1246 acc.

/checkparam is always 1299 idle acc even when GI says 1246/1247

your not using a shity weapon with a latent effect for accuracy or anything are you? cos i dont parse latent effects. ^^
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-09 13:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, nothing I have is variable, not even using any unity bonus pieces for the idle set.

I think i found the problem; The message for march and madrigal is

"dex bonus +2" neither of those songs (from trust) should give any DEX bonus.

Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-09 14:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, nothing I have is variable, not even using any unity bonus pieces for the idle set.

I think i found the problem; The message for march and madrigal is

"dex bonus +2" neither of those songs (from trust) should give any DEX bonus.

damn it, yes your right, so that plus the fact im adding the +5 merits prob works out about right.
EDIT it also says all songs +1 on the second line......
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-09 14:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i think im goin to have to increase the amount of Bard settings, i will make defaults, but i think i will have to get people to manually add merits and + to songs on a per song basis rather then guessing the other-all value. i.e. you might have +8 to march but can have +9 to mads. so I'm goin to add that flexability, and also add how many pieces of empy gear used as a setting to get the value more accurate
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-09 14:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it's something people should customize per their use. At least that's my opinion.

I only brought it up because joachims stats are constant.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-09 17:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

found and fixed all the issues and increased the amount of settings for bards.
Code
default_bard_settings = {
	['Gjallarhorn'] = true,
	['Merits'] = {
		['Minne'] = 0,
		['Minuet'] = 5,
		['Madrigal'] = 5,
	},
	['Emperean_Armor_Bonus'] = 3,
	['Song_Bonus'] = {
		['All_Songs'] = 0,
		['Paeon'] = 0,
		['Ballad'] = 0,
		['Minne'] = 0,
		['Minuet'] = 0,
		['Madrigal'] = 0,
		['Prelude'] = 0,
		['Mambo'] = 0,
		['March'] = 0,
		['Etude'] = 0,
		['Carol'] = 0,
		['Mazurka'] = 0,
	},
}

I havn't added commands yet to alter these stats, once ive done this ill upload it. I'm tempted to actually not add commands for it and make people go in and add them manually. but i havnt descided yet, im also tempted to create my own settings files cos i hate xml and i think its archaic, and have them be in lua.

EDIT might also add the emperean bonus on a per song type basis maybe. i dont know if the main stream is to sing in 3/5 pices and go full duration, meaning ballads dont get the extra from legs, and with paeons youd use the AF head, meaning differences in bonus' for those song types
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-12 07:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

new version - '1.7.2.2' Settings and display expansion

Added new improved settings for Bards
please either delete your data folder or delete individual player_settings.xml files within for new settings to work
Added tracking for Att, Ranged att, Evasion and Defence.
Added new commands to //gi show
-att, eva, def
updated help chat
Updated Display to rearrange the order of blocks. Now the Haste blocks are at the top, and DT blocks under it, to stop them getting mixed with other stats and because of Asura.Eiryl OCD's (it was a good idea though ^^)
You must also do a //gi parse after updating
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-05-12 12:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

A few things. First and most importantly, after updating I'm being spammed with log errors when Ulmia/Joachim is casting bard songs.

I believe I followed the correct procedure when updating. Unloaded the addon. Copied over new files. Deleted my data folder. Then loaded the addon and did //gi parse.

Now, minor issues.

When using Burtgang and Epeolatry(Probably Aettir too), the PDT value won't display any amount past the new cap. So it's not informing you when you're over capped. Aegis' MDT display does currently display past the cap.

Next up. You know how the values turn red when you're overcapped? When using Burtgang, Epeolatry, and Aegis their respective PDT/MDT values don't change colors. So in the case of Burt and epeo which don't display past their caps you'd think you were right at cap based on GI.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-12 12:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
A few things. First and most importantly, after updating I'm being spammed with log errors when Ulmia/Joachim is casting bard songs.

I believe I followed the correct procedure when updating. Unloaded the addon. Copied over new files. Deleted my data folder. Then loaded the addon and did //gi parse.

Now, minor issues.

When using Burtgang and Epeolatry(Probably Aettir too), the PDT value won't display any amount past the new cap. So it's not informing you when you're over capped. Aegis' MDT display does currently display past the cap.

Next up. You know how the values turn red when you're overcapped? When using Burtgang, Epeolatry, and Aegis their respective PDT/MDT values don't change colors. So in the case of Burt and epeo which don't display past their caps you'd think you were right at cap based on GI.

who cast the bard song? was it a trust by chance?

Edit: the above i assume was correct, i ran out and tested, and fixed it

Edit: working quickly to fix the PDT stuff, I'm essentially making it so that dt + pdt + pdt2 is the total and the cap is 50 + pdt2, so if the total is over this cap it will go red, will apply this to the mdt etc too (edit: kinda , will still empose a cap of 87.6)
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-12 13:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

quick update (sorry) - Version '1.7.2.3' Quick fixes

fixed issue with settings causing error,
fixed DT display settings
added hide function
added "//gi show all" function

Let me know if you find anymore bugs and report back please.
Thanks Martel for posting. Appreciate the feedback.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-05-14 00:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

More BRD errors. This time when a player bard was casting.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-14 03:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

quick update -> '1.7.2.4' - minor bug fix

fixes to bard songs
removed ranged attack as a buff type

i think i fixed everything. tested all the situations i could so hopefully its fixed
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-14 03:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't come across any issues, everything looks good that I've noticed.

I do like that your roll tracking gives actual numbers btw. Instead of "attack +25%" you get the actual +200 that's a nice touch. (if it's accurate!) Hadn't commented on that yet.

It does get a little weird when you have roll tracker on and GI has roll tracking default. I'm not sure if GI has toggle-able roll tracking. Hadn't looked.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-14 04:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't come across any issues, everything looks good that I've noticed.

I do like that your roll tracking gives actual numbers btw. Instead of "attack +25%" you get the actual +200 that's a nice touch. (if it's accurate!) Hadn't commented on that yet.

It does get a little weird when you have roll tracker on and GI has roll tracking default. I'm not sure if GI has toggle-able roll tracking. Hadn't looked.

not yet, i need to add it. The values for attack accuracy and the stuff thats actually provable (like using /checkparam) should be rather accurate, offcourse it depends if the members of your party are /anon or not and whether you've added the cor as a known cor with their phantom roll bonus. if all that is correct then the values will be correct, just like with brd. the only values that might be slightly wrong is geo, due to the fact that the buffs potency is partially calculated using the skill (technically bard too) so if the caster isnt capped the values will report higher then they are.
*** coding for uncapped skill. if your not capped then "git good"

just to clarify, the attack +25% is 25% off 1024, so i just did the calculation for all of them and created a library of the values. theres alwasy that chance that SE say its 25% but its like 25.5% since they dont show decimals. however i think they are pretty accurate. I also dont understand why they list it as attack +25% that would make you think the calculation adds 25% of your current attack, but its not, its just a flat value. which is stupid and very missleading imho.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-14 07:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I 6.25% (64/1024)
II 7.81% (80/1024)
III 9.37% (96/1024)
IV 25.00% (256/1024)
V 10.93% (112/1024)
VI 12.50% (128/1024)
VII 15.62% (160/1024)
VIII 3.12% (32/1024)
IX 17.18% (176/1024)
X 18.75% (192/1024)
XI 31.25% (320/1024)
BUST -9.76%% (-100/1024)
Roll +1 3.12% (32/1024)
Modifier Dark Knight
Bonus 9.76% (100/1024)

Idle attack actual 965, idle attack shown on GI 965

Idle attack with +7 Qultada roll actual 1210, idle attack shown on GI 1125

Gained 245 attack, shown gain 160 attack (no vorseals, no dark knight, no food)

It would be crazy levels of broken if you got a straight +160 attack no matter what level from cor roll

Idle attack 4 Chaos 1300, idle attack shown 1221

Idle attack 11 Chaos 1360, shown 1285

I'm seeing Qultada has better than +0 Rolls... OH, Qultada gets the Bonus for Darknight, even without having a Darknight. Well that's fancy!? (i don't know if it's 100% though, I never actually looked before)

Rolled 7 again, didn't get job bonus, so not 100% (1115 actual instead of 1210)
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-14 08:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

He must have his own values, and maybe some kind of gimic too, did you have any other trusts out at the time? maybe he has a combo where he gets bonus with a specific trust. I duno, but you are right the numbers dont match up at all, and if it was that he got the DRK bonus then thats 100 extra attack according to the standards which would make the values go over. so he must have his own ranges including his own value with a job present etc. gona have to fully test that shite out. then i can add specific rolls for him in my resources.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-14 09:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

from your information i detucted the following and the values match what you listed
Quote:
Standard pattern
Roll# value
1 64
2 Roll#1 + n
3 Roll#1 + 2n
4 Roll#1 + 12n
5 Roll#1 + 3n
6 Roll#1 + 4n
7 Roll#1 + 6n
8 Roll#1 /2
9 Roll#1 + 7n
10 Roll#1 + 8n
11 Roll#1 + 16n
Job bonus = 100
n = 16
Quote:
Qultada pattern
Roll# value
1 60
2 Roll#1 + n
3 Roll#1 + 2n
4 Roll#1 + 12n
5 Roll#1 + 3n
6 Roll#1 + 4n
7 Roll#1 + 6n
8 Roll#1 /2
9 Roll#1 + 7n
10 Roll#1 + 8n
11 Roll#1 + 16n
Job bonus = 95
n = 15

from the above you get 240 for roll #4 (as you got) 300 for roll #11, as you got, and 150 for roll#7 as you got and if you add the job bonus it matches your first occurence of roll #7.
So from the limited data thats my conclusion. now someone needs to figure out what makes him give the job bonus without a drk in party

note: i removed 95 from most of the rolls you listed, exept the last.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-05-16 08:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Another minor issue. GI doesn't seem to be accounting for the acc set bonus from AF reforged, where regal ring is involved. It is accurately reporting the general AF set bonus. Tested with Runeist's +3 specifically.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-16 12:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Another minor issue. GI doesn't seem to be accounting for the acc set bonus from AF reforged, where regal ring is involved. It is accurately reporting the general AF set bonus. Tested with Runeist's +3 specifically.

Do you mean the whole set + the ring? because BG says only 5 pieces can be combined. So i coded it as such.

Quote:
Set bonus scales up as additional pieces are equipped to a maximum of 5 pieces:
2 pieces = +15 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy
3 pieces = +30 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy
4 pieces = +45 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy
5 pieces = +60 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy

Considering all the sets have 5 armor pieces max the wording makes it sound as ring would not add as a 6th piece. Can you verify with /checkparam. if it does take the set bonus from ring for a total of 6 please. That goes for anyone that can test please.
 Asura.Squallbr
user: Squallbr
By Asura.Squallbr 2018-05-16 14:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello!
Nice addon.
I tested today, and without equipment, my att and acc are wrong for less. I did the Mauha test with war/sam.
Any suggestion?

Great job!!!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-05-16 15:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Ewellina said: »

Do you mean the whole set + the ring? because BG says only 5 pieces can be combined. So i coded it as such.

Quote:
Set bonus scales up as additional pieces are equipped to a maximum of 5 pieces:
2 pieces = +15 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy
3 pieces = +30 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy
4 pieces = +45 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy
5 pieces = +60 to Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, and Magic Accuracy

Considering all the sets have 5 armor pieces max the wording makes it sound as ring would not add as a 6th piece. Can you verify with /checkparam. if it does take the set bonus from ring for a total of 6 please. That goes for anyone that can test please.
I'm aware of the 5 piece set bonus limit(which suuucks), but that's not the issue in this case.

I tested with a single piece of AF+3(specifically Runeist's boots+3) and Regal ring. Check param did not match GI. Tried swapping out regal with Ilbarat(same 10 dex) Check param acc dropped down to match GI acc.

I'm at work atm, so I'm limited in how well I can test things.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-16 16:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

i found the issue and understand what you mean now, will be fixed soon.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14