Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57
By fonewear 2018-01-22 11:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Game play is terrible

You need to grind exp. Can't expect to play at pro level before you get in some exp figuring out how to walk without slipping on ice or getting winded.
But I grind everyday! I don't even have a chocobo yet

Should have made it extra time consuming get a chocobo/mount at level 99
By fonewear 2018-01-22 11:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Reports are Ginsburg is addicted to twitter and spends all her time re tweeting #metoo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ruth-bader-ginsburg-talks-metoo-150600607.html
By Zerowone 2018-01-22 12:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Reports are Ginsburg is addicted to twitter and spends all her time re tweeting #metoo

Thank god we’re smart enough to not vote for a Twitter addict to an office of importance. Like say President.
By fonewear 2018-01-22 12:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Thing is Trump was on Twitter before he was President. People knew what they are getting into.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-01-22 12:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I see a whole lot of assumptions made on her part in that story.
By Zerowone 2018-01-22 12:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Thing is Trump was on Twitter before he was President. People knew what they are getting into.

Reports are Fone knew what they signed up for.
By fonewear 2018-01-22 12:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not say she is too old to be a Supreme Court Justice...but she is.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 12:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

APPOINTMENT FOR LIFE.

I'd be fine with term limits across the board for all major branches of government, personally.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-01-22 12:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry reaper gunna fix that soon enough
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-22 13:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Also, there really isn't the same penalty for lying about rape as there is raping someone.

Personally, I think if it's proven you raped someone you should serve time and when/if you get out, you should have to register as a sex offender but if it's proven you lied about being raped, you should get the same punishment. But that makes sense and people are *** stupid so good luck ever having a level playing field.
Brace yourself for the avalanche of people calling you a misogynist.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-22 13:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Deal hs been reached, the dems caved as they know theyre taking the blame for thre shutdown.

Trump should just *** them over and declare DACA over NOW and they need to leave immediately.
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 13:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Brace yourself for the avalanche of people calling you a misogynist.

I know it will come as a shock to you but not all left-leaning folks are in league and on board with the weirdos who call themselves feminists but are really just frustrated middle class+ white girls.

So like...hell. I don't even know if Vic will call him misogynist for that? Maybe. I dunno. It's hard to get a solid read on Vic sometimes because you two spend so much time playing opposites attract.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 13:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Deal hs been reached, the dems caved as they know theyre taking the blame for thre shutdown.

Trump should just *** them over and declare DACA over NOW and they need to leave immediately.

Out of curiosity, was there an outcome where you would have praised the Democrats for accepting that they can't win them all and moving center, or were you going to look for a reason to insult people no matter what?

Because that's actually a major problem right now in Washington. Gotta win and stick it to the "enemy."

The "enemy"...you know...other...Americans...

Please don't think I'm solely attacking you or the right for this. The Dems don't have the foggiest *** clue what they're doing.
By Zerowone 2018-01-22 13:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of curiosity, was there an outcome where you would have praised the Democrats for accepting that they can't win them all and moving center, or were you going to look for a reason to insult people no matter what?

Because that's actually a major problem right now in Washington. Gotta win and stick it to the "enemy."

The "enemy"...you know...other...Americans...

Please don't think I'm solely attacking you or the right for this. The Dems don't have the foggiest *** clue what they're doing.

It’s only being funded til Feb 8th under promise by McConell to bring a vote on DACA between now and then.

This wasn’t a victory for the Republicans or America since we’re talking about 2.5 weeks.

This wasn’t a victory for the Democrats or Americans since McConnel has demonstrated a history of not committing to keeping his word in deals made with Democrats.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-01-22 13:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Schumer has ticked off a not-insignificant number of liberals by caving so easily with little to show for his efforts. By accepting an offer that he initially balked at, he inadvertently showed that the shutdown was primarily his (and the Democrats') fault.

Either way, I will give him credit for caving. If you're going to refuse to fund the government over an issue, perhaps it should be something that has to do with funding. It's better to figure that out sooner rather than later.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 13:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
This wasn’t a victory for the Democrats or Americans since McConnel has demonstrated a history of not committing to keeping his word in deals made with Democrats.
By Nausi 2018-01-22 13:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Schumer has ticked off a not-insignificant number of liberals by caving so easily with little to show for his efforts. By accepting an offer that he initially balked at, he inadvertently showed that the shutdown was primarily his (and the Democrats') fault.

Either way, I will give him credit for caving. If you're going to refuse to fund the government over an issue, perhaps it should be something that has to do with funding. It's better to figure that out sooner rather than later.
Whats the inside track on this you think?

I mean why shutdown the government if you just plan on caving anyways? Talk about stepping in dogshit. Are the democrats so arrogant that they literally thought they could hold Americans hostage to illegals wothout any pushback? Cause as soon as it came, they may have had a moment where they, for an instance came to their senses.

Did someone realize the ***sandwich was actually a ***sandwich?
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 14:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

or were you going to look for a reason to insult people no matter what?
That one.
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have to have a reason to insult people. Them merely existence is reason enough.
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a misquote but You get the idea. You don't need a reason to insult people. It is human nature.
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 14:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have to have a reason to insult people. Them merely existence is reason enough.

I don't insult people you dolt!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at the irrational hatred of Trump. Even if Trump were a Democrat. People would say but but he's an *** !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 14:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a misquote but You get the idea. You don't need a reason to insult people. It is human nature.

Yeah but, like. You don't have to do it all the time. You can say nice things, too. Like the way I appreciate your avatar, your acerbic white, and your ability to not read a damn thing but still have an opinion on it.
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't insult people you dolt!

Maybe not directly indirectly yes !
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but, like. You don't have to do it all the time. You can say nice things, too. Like the way I appreciate your avatar, your acerbic white, and your ability to not read a damn thing but still have an opinion on it.

Not reading is the only thing I'm good at. On the SAT reading section I got a -800
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

When it said on the must complete fill in circle completely. I wrote over top of that "OK".
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't read things I just assume things are terrible and retort !
By fonewear 2018-01-22 14:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you I appreciate your anger over minor inconveniences !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 14:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I am white, male, and upper middle class. If I don't get blow off steam getting angry over little things, big things turn into evening news events!
By clearlyamule 2018-01-22 14:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I am white, male, and upper middle class. If I don't get blow off steam getting angry over little things, big things turn into evening news events!
So what you are saying is it's the little things that kill?

YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57