Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-10-04 14:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaffy said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
If the Maintenance mode was fun I wouldn't be talking like this

No one is making you login, not even Bumba. I'm cheering for you to get your win, but you don't have to be miserable if you don't want to.

why when I give my opinion that differs from the hive mind people assume I'm miserable - I just want a better ffxi. Being Okey Dokey with ***while watching my friends drop off like flys these past years does give me a bad taste but I'm here for the long term.

I know I can be annoying but I still wanna be friends

[+]
By Kaffy 2024-10-04 14:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, just seen many posts from you unhappy with SE and the game so I did assume, which is not good. Didn't mean to single you out but I'd love to see a more positive atmosphere here for those of us that are here for the long term. I'm sure I'm just as annoying so let's be friends :)
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-10-04 16:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaffy said: »
Sorry, just seen many posts from you unhappy with SE and the game so I did assume, which is not good. Didn't mean to single you out but I'd love to see a more positive atmosphere here for those of us that are here for the long term. I'm sure I'm just as annoying so let's be friends :)

VIP
By Lili 2024-10-04 16:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ironically, if each of our characters were locked to a single job forever, everyone would be fawning at how much content this game has to offer and how much replayability it had.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2024-10-04 19:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Deal with it.

This is funny because this is the worst FFXI has ever been and people just bend over and do sortie every day

I took over a year off (partly) because I became so frustrated with SE not doing enough for the game. When I returned I was refreshed and don't care anymore. I'll play the game for my friends until I decide it is time to leave again. SE is not going to do anymore than they have been doing. The sooner people figure this out, the better off they will be.
[+]
By Ultimaetus 2024-10-04 20:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Could also just not do sortie
By Minaras84 2024-10-05 00:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
SE are not going to change the RoE to monthly anytime soon, if ever. Deal with it. I'm just happy they have recognised that the distribution of earrings in the Old Cases isn't correct. I'm surprised they even noticed.
They didn't.
FFXI players told them.
First Page 2 3 ... 452 453