users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 148 149 150 ... 409 410 411
By SimonSes 2020-07-13 09:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Asura.Topace said: »
Isn’t the second trust just Rainmard with H2H?
My dad works for SE and he said it would be like a rl in-game MNK dps.

At lv 10
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-07-13 09:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If any of them are already coded, its probably the nin/blm, given that one had like twice the explanation and depth of the other two.

If the MP Battery one actually self SCd AND restored MP, it might make soloing blm/sch with trusts more fun and usable. But just as a battery? Who cares. Koru, King, and Arciela keep my MP up more than enough.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-07-13 17:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
If any of them are already coded, its probably the nin/blm, given that one had like twice the explanation and depth of the other two.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-07-13 17:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

rather than new trusts, I'd much rather the ability to select the buffs that BRD and COR trusts use. Just a simple one-time choice when you summon them...if you want to change you'd need to send the trust away and recall it.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2020-07-13 17:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
rather than new trusts, I'd much rather the ability to select the buffs that BRD and COR trusts use. Just a simple one-time choice when you summon them...if you want to change you'd need to send the trust away and recall it.
and RDM. if I am calling a RDM trust, I want to be able to prioritize Haste over Flurry on RNG/COR
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-07-13 17:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
and RDM. if I am calling a RDM trust, I want to be able to prioritize Haste over Flurry on RNG/COR

The one advantage there is that you can cater WHICH RDM you call based around if you want Haste or Flurry on a shooting job. King of Hearts, Arciela will Haste RNG and COR. Koru-Moru will Flurry them.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-07-13 18:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
I dare someone to provide proof they are a real player who submitted one of those suggestions

The ninja was me fam
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2020-07-13 19:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Mistakes were made
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Xelltrix
Server: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-07-13 21:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

With them supposedly bumping up against the maximum amount of player spells, they could remove a bunch of these trash trusts and give us some useful spells. I assume Trusts are part of the spell limit after all.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-07-13 22:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You're getting Ballad and Evokers and you're going to fn love it.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-07-15 03:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

We just had a update because damn seasonal event, now we gonna have a maintenance tomorrow???

Maybe is it related again because those whatever songs?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-07-15 03:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they fix the Kam'lanaut BC?
By Pantafernando 2020-07-15 03:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
FINAL FANTASY XI Updated (Jul. 14)
A version update was performed on FINAL FANTASY XI at the following time.

* Clients will update automatically upon launch after the date and time below. After the following time, the update will automatically begin after you press the Play button. After that, please follow the instructions on the screen.

* While only the English version of the game was addressed, Japanese version will also receive the update.

[Date Time]
Jul. 14, 2020 20:00 (PDT)

[Affected Service]
FINAL FANTASY XI

[Update Details]
The following issue was addressed in the English version of the game.
- The system message for obtaining Key Item Sheet of Jeuno tunes was not displaying correctly.

Wed Jul 15 03:15:18 UTC 2020
By FaeQueenCory 2020-07-15 09:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

In case anyone had already done the BCNM and "received" the erroneous KI, you'll automatically have it now. So no need to do the fight again if all you were after was the music.
By Pantafernando 2020-07-29 05:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Super campaigns ahead.

Hard to decide what to focus on
By Pantafernando 2020-07-29 05:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Statue crusher is a given.

Guess gonna spend next days to take another wave of mules to reisenjima...
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-07-29 07:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Still no unity campaign for Odyssey, though.
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-07-30 05:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So we're getting a new "Scenario": https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/57098

The 3 other 'mini expansions', such as Shantotto Ascension, were also called 'scenarios'. So maybe this means we will need to purchase it?
By Taint 2020-07-30 06:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Senaki said: »
So we're getting a new "Scenario": https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/57098

The 3 other 'mini expansions', such as Shantotto Ascension, were also called 'scenarios'. So maybe this means we will need to purchase it?

They would already be selling it by now if it cost money.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-07-30 06:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Taint said: »
Odin.Senaki said: »

They would already be selling it by now if it cost money.

Also says in the update teaser notes that it will occur over "several, not just a few" updates. The purchased mini-expansions if I remember correctly were a single time download of new content.

This actually reminds me more of the way they've released the legitimate expansions, giving us more of it over several months.
By Pantafernando 2020-07-30 07:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

They Mention Iroha and RoV finished.

Maybe some alternate story like abyssea, but instead of going to post crystal war era, we are going to Iroha future?
By Pantafernando 2020-07-30 07:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooo

Mammol ambuscade but not a revival.

That means probably it will be already adjusted to power creep over the years.

Also, most likely not burnable too

/skip
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-07-30 07:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

Maybe some alternate story like abyssea, but instead of going to post crystal war era, we are going to Iroha future?

So freaking sick of Iroha...does she have some crazy following among JP players? I mean, couldn't stand her the first, second, or third time they've pulled her back out.

#reviveNashmiera
 Bismarck.Rwolf
Server: Bismarck
user: Rwolf
By Bismarck.Rwolf 2020-07-30 07:19:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad they decided to started to do this for storyline. I miss it. Rather have a slow trickle of story content than nothing at all. Excited that it requires completion of Rhapsodies because we'll most likely see some major characters involved. Also about exploring areas of Vana'diel that have never seen the light. Northern and Southern continents maybe? Present day Far East that's still at war with Aht Urhgan (Reisenjima is future Vana'diel) and more Phoenix storyline? Or deeper into Ulbuka continent? Can't wait.
 Bahamut.Belkin
Server: Bahamut
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2020-07-30 08:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So freaking sick of Iroha...does she have some crazy following among JP players? I mean, couldn't stand her the first, second, or third time they've pulled her back out.

#reviveNashmiera

Right? I know that when she refers to the player as "master" it is because we were a teacher-figure to her, but it's kinda creepy that she refers to us as that so often. As if she is some sort of slave or servant.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-07-30 08:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sound ok for a S&M relationship
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-30 09:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Belkin said: »

#reviveNashmiera

Right? I know that when she refers to the player as "master" it is because we were a teacher-figure to her, but it's kinda creepy that she refers to us as that so often. As if she is some sort of slave or servant.
The JP text refers the player as "Sensei" which does loosely translate in English as "Master". It's a localization error, but only towards those who do not understand Japanese culture.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-30 09:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rwolf said: »
I'm glad they decided to started to do this for storyline. I miss it. Rather have a slow trickle of story content than nothing at all. Excited that it requires completion of Rhapsodies because we'll most likely see some major characters involved. Also about exploring areas of Vana'diel that have never seen the light. Northern and Southern continents maybe? Present day Far East that's still at war with Aht Urhgan (Reisenjima is future Vana'diel) and more Phoenix storyline? Or deeper into Ulbuka continent? Can't wait.
I highly doubt we will get any new zones. If we do, it will be at most 1 new zone.

It's most likely going to refer to places, and there *may* be a couple of CSs or drawings of said places, but there will not be new zones associated with this new storyline. It may just be a reskinned zone.
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-07-30 09:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bismarck.Rwolf said: »
I highly doubt we will get any new zones. If we do, it will be at most 1 new zone.

It's most likely going to refer to places, and there *may* be a couple of CSs or drawings of said places, but there will not be new zones associated with this new storyline. It may just be a reskinned zone.

Escha-Sea incoming!
First Page 2 3 ... 148 149 150 ... 409 410 411