Random Politics & Religion #24

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81
By fonewear 2017-06-13 07:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a line about hope in a movie you know the one look it up yourself ! *waits a minute* Fine I'll post the reference.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 07:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Of course Politico and the rest of the liberal media wants Trump to fire Mueller.

That would give them headlines for months. Also, it would give them a new narrative for them to have on this whole Russia deal.

They are so desperate for anything now that they are willing to make up their own ***. Problem is, most of America are already wise to their shenanigans, so they have no choice but to try to get the pres to do it for them.

As stated earlier most of us stopped paying attention after the election. It is 90 degrees the main concern is that the a/c works.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The accusations that Trump and Russia colluded with each other regarding the election doesn't even hold water. So, obviously, this will lead to nothing.

This is a pretty narrowminded statement, even coming from you.

You can say that people are wrong but to assume that a mass amount of people are suspicious for no valid reason at all is just plain ignorant.
By fonewear 2017-06-13 08:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

See I'm not concerned I'm not the President. So it is hard for me to be outraged.
By fonewear 2017-06-13 08:19:28
Link | Quote | Reply

People in the real world don't spend every waking moment worrying about Trump. I mean I ask my friends and family. I can't remember the last time we discussed Russia.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You act like we worry about Trump all the time. It is simply a means of discussion. I could careless about Trump when I am playing games lol. But when I'm bored it is a nice conversation.
By fonewear 2017-06-13 08:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
You act like we worry about Trump all the time. It is simply a means of discussion. I could careless about Trump when I am playing games lol. But when I'm bored it is a nice conversation.

If you don't care why you go out of you way to have a negative attitude towards Trump ?
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I do care, but I'm not sweating and crying every night about what is going on. I only discuss political matters, really here, and only a limited time (When I can't play games). I just live my life, most likely like everyone else here(except KN).

My discussions here are also only a means of wasting time.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 08:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You can say that people are wrong but to assume that a mass amount of people are suspicious for no valid reason at all is just plain ignorant.
....wait, I never stated such.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 08:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I do care, but I'm not sweating and crying every night about what is going on. I only discuss political matters, really here, and only a limited time (When I can't play games). I just live my life, most likely like everyone else here(except KN).

My discussions here are also only a means of wasting time.
I'm bored 90% of the time. The other 10% is when I'm stating why you (among other people) are wrong.

Please help me stave off my boredom!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 08:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm here cause if I"m not there...where am I ?
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The accusations that Trump and Russia colluded with each other regarding the election doesn't even hold water.

Is that not what you were implying here? If not, then I apologize for my assumption but that is how I took that statement.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-06-13 08:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So the "impartial centrist" turns out to be a loyal crusader to the leftist cause huh, surprise.

fonewear said: »

If you don't care why you go out of you way to have a negative attitude towards Trump ?

"I'm not addicted, I don't got a problem, I just like my drink a bit much, stop judging me".

The crusaders gotta defend their crusade.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 08:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
So the "impartial centrist" turns out to be a loyal crusader to the leftist cause huh, surprise.

fonewear said: »

"I'm not addicted, I don't got a problem, I just like my drink a bit much, stop judging me".

The crusaders gotta defend their crusade.

I'm going to stop posting here tomorrow I promise !
By fonewear 2017-06-13 08:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Someday America will be great again. Maybe not with Trump...but someday !
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

America is already pretty great.
By fonewear 2017-06-13 08:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if it is great. I mean I always thought we could emulate Syria. Bomb the hell out of everyone we disagree with.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 08:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The accusations that Trump and Russia colluded with each other regarding the election doesn't even hold water.

Is that not what you were implying here? If not, then I apologize for my assumption but that is how I took that statement.
I was very specific.

Most of the Trump hate being displayed on the left is because the left is witnessing the complete destruction of their agenda due to the rest of the population being tired of their ***.

The rest of the population would rather have Donald *** Trump as president instead of a version of Obama that's more corrupt, more divisive, and less charismatic (because if you boil it down to it's very elements, the only thing Obama ever had was charisma. Take that away, and you have nothing, as shown by the lack of liberal/democrats in office today).

It has nothing to do with the accusers, it has everything to do with the level of outright denial that those very accusers portray.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of the Trump hate being displayed on the left is because the left is witnessing the complete destruction of their agenda due to the rest of the population being tired of their ***.

I don't doubt that some people hate Trump and want him impeached just because they hate him(or because their "agenda" is being destroyed), but I have a little more faith in a majority of the populous. I believe that most of the people who think there is some Russia connection believe so because they have seen or read things that have made them suspicious. The people that don't, equally, have a reason to not believe it.

I don't simply hate Trump, actually hate isn't the right word to describe how I feel about him. I'm actually a bit glad that Trump is president and not that rotting filth known is HRC is. That doesn't mean I don't want to see any suspicions of our POTUS either relieved or confirmed though.

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the accusers, it has everything to do with the level of outright denial that those very accusers portray.

Denial is a stretch here, they just disagree with you and view things differently.
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Also his glaring hypocrisy is painful to watch and embarrassing for our country.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 08:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Denial is a stretch here, they just disagree with you and view things differently.
There's a difference between disagreeing and making ***up in hopes of replacing an elected official with the loser of that very election.

Because, let's look at the endgame of these very people. They would want VP Pence as the prez even less than Trump, due to Pence's religious stances. After that, there's Ryan, and after that, there's loads of Trump appointed Republicans.

They would literally have to destroy the American government in order to get into power outside of a national election.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 08:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe that most of the people who think there is some Russia connection believe so because they have seen or read things that have made them suspicious.
Here's the problem. Everything that was "reported" concluding that Trump was in bed with Putin was completely, 100% made up.

There is zero evidence that Trump and Putin conspired together to rig/win the election. There is circumstantial evidence at best, but that's it.

Clinton has a more likely chance of being brought to justice than Trump has at being impeached due to any "Russian collusion."
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly they are going to take every elected official to court /s

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I would rather see Trump stay president and keep posting stupid ***on Twitter than see Hillary replace him due to some cosmic event.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 08:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
in hopes of replacing an elected official with the loser of that very election.

Nobody is asking for this here, not even CJ.
Who said I said people here was stating it?
By eliroo 2017-06-13 08:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There is circumstantial evidence at best, but that's it.

That is enough to be suspicious though, is it not? Very few people that I have seen are saying there is "damning evidence". I mean there are some and they may be the loudest but they aren't the majority. Most of us just want to see any investigation go through. Doesn't help that Trump keeps firing people involved.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 08:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

There is circumstantial evidence at best, but that's it.

That is enough to be suspicious though, is it not? Very few people that I have seen are saying there is "damning evidence". I mean there are some and they may be the loudest but they aren't the majority. Most of us just want to see any investigation go through. Doesn't help that Trump keeps firing people involved.
He fired people who aren't doing their job.

Yates was fired because she publicly refused to uphold an EO the president made. She was being canned anyway, since she was a holdout from the Obama Admin.

Comey was fired because, as evidenced by his own testimony, he was a very ineffective director and pretty much singlehandedly smeared the FBI's image in the mud. Along with his obvious partisanship and lack of ethical behavior, as we are finding out more and more daily.

Those were the only 2 people that Trump has fired that were involved in any Russian investigation. Trump has shown that both of these people were fired for just cause, not because of the investigation. Regardless of what CNN keeps telling you.
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81