Random Politics & Religion #20

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #20
Random Politics & Religion #20
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45
By fonewear 2017-03-18 09:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Trumpwave:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-03-18 09:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

One more with Trump 80s glory !

Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-18 09:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Then you absolutely couldn't be a liberal in the USA. They frequently burn national flags and generally hate their own US in favor of European countries. The consider all forms of patriotism as oppression and hate speech, they have gone so far as to ban the national flag on university campus's. I'm not exaggerating on this, the ***is that real.
I said last, not least, it wasnt a typo so you missread what I said I think.

I'm done here, I have to work on weekends to pay my taxes so we dont have to ask the US for even more money to finance our social slacker programs :D

Have a nice day!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-18 09:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Always amusing to wake up to Saevel's ***.

Asura.Vienner said: »
In the end I discuss to gain knowledge, but less in a way that I have to feel bad of any decision that ever was made over my ancestors heads.

I wouldn't waste your time in this section then.

I've learned a lot in P n R like...why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch...and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop....
By Viciouss 2017-03-18 09:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

In the end I discuss to gain knowledge, but less in a way that I have to feel bad of any decision that ever was made over my ancestors heads.

I've learned a lot in P n R like...why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch...and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop....

Do share.
By fonewear 2017-03-18 09:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Also our knowledge of politics is far greater than your average joe six pack or hippie liberal protester...who didn't vote anyways !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-18 09:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Do share.

Ok junior...cinnamon swirls and 3 !
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-18 10:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Its funny how words like progressive and liberale are dirty words on here. If I'd have to place myself in the political spectrum I'd probably be burned at the stake in this thread.
The conservative posters here are usually far more wordy than the liberal posters. Flavin's P41 poststorm is an expedition. The further right they lean the more they get wrong.

Saevel is usually intelligent, articulate, and wrong. But when he pulls stuff from alt right web sites, or out of his ***, he undermines himself and his arguments.

US Liberal / Conservative is really different from European Liberal / Conservative. The only similar term is Progressive and that's in reference to the Global Progressive movement, as in "world citizenship", "multi-cultism to replace nationalism" and "labor class unite to overthrow capital owning class". Many European Countries have immigration policies that would curdle Zero's toes.

Does Belgium have a political party that not only encourages illegal mass immigration to your country from poorer countries, but wants to give citizenship and voting rights to all those illegal immigrants so they could vote for that same party? European Countries tend to handle illegal immigration pretty harshly.
This post is a great example.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-18 10:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
And charging a sales tax on food? What are you, animals?
We do that here in "the other Washington". We are said to have one of the most regressive taxation policies in the country.

I dont know mister (?) I think your tone was kind of rude.

That's projection, I was quite polite but the information I provided contrasted with what you believed and made you feel uneasy....
No Saevel, you were being I know better than you rude. I realize that you were being polite by alt right standards, but you must realize that RL standards are different than alt right standards.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-18 10:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm done here, I have to work on weekends to pay my taxes so we can have even more corrupt officials waste that money and demand for even more money to finance our social slacker programs :D
fixed for accuracy.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-18 11:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Flavin's P41 poststorm is an expedition.
Wait, he's going somewhere?

Yay!

Saevel is usually intelligent, articulate, and posts things I don't agree with.
fixed for absolute accuracy.

Just because you don't like what he says doesn't make him wrong (or in Vic's case, a liar).

We do that here in "the other Washington". We are said to have one of the most regressive taxation policies in the country.
Well, we already know that you are animals. How's that economic emigration in your state going? Sucks that your businesses are leaving while your population grows.

I realize that you were being polite by alt right standards, but you must realize that RL standards are different than alt right standards.
He is also being polite according to alt-left standards. If he was posting as a liberal, he would have accused Vienner of being racist/sexist already.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-18 11:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm done here, I have to work on weekends to pay my taxes so we can have even more corrupt officials waste that money and demand for even more money to finance our social slacker programs :D
fixed for accuracy.
I'd like to think not everyone who has an official function is corrupt (Just like I like to think that not everyone who's on wellfare/healthcare is abusing the system).
Tossing a link here corruption perception index
Oh well...looks like Belgium (and most of the Northern European countries) isnt doing that bad (although I know the internet and charts/statistics do not hold the holy truth)

Back to my cookies, they're in the oven, they look tasty and they're all mine.
By fonewear 2017-03-18 11:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You are all wrong we have no standards !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-18 11:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

fixed for accuracy.
I'd like to think not everyone who has an official function is corrupt (Just like I like to think that not everyone who's on wellfare/healthcare is abusing the system).
Oh well...looks like Belgium (and most of the Northern European countries) isnt doing that bad (although I know the internet and charts/statistics do not hold the holy truth)

Problem is, that source you provided was for Corruption perception, not actual corruption.

Yes, not all public officials are corrupt. It's not the officials that are corrupt, it's the system itself that leads to corruption.

EUC has a more detailed analysis of corruption in the EU though, but I don't want to wade through 500ish pages to find Belgium's 1 page corruption report

Long story short, Belgium's biggest corruption complaint is the bureaucratic system and how expensive it is to start and obtain businesses there. Even worse if you are a foreign investor.

Source, again, 500ish pages

Geeze, what's with you EU people and reports?

/goes back reading the 4700+ page US tax law
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-03-18 11:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm done here, I have to work on weekends to pay my taxes so we dont have to ask the US for even more money to finance our social slacker programs :D

Sure no problem

Oh guess not
By fonewear 2017-03-18 11:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

We left Europe so we wouldn't have to follow their ***. I suggest Europeans come to America and join our team for the big win.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-18 11:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's bigly!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-18 11:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Europe is like a Diet Coke why drink that she when you could have the real thing in America !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-18 11:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

That *** *
By fonewear 2017-03-18 11:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Never mind my German roots I'm 100% pure American accept no substitutes. I was born with a gun in one hand and a beer in the other !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-18 13:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, we already know that you are animals. How's that economic emigration immigration in your state going? Sucks that your businesses are leaving while your population grows....
You have it backwards King. Tech firms and techies are flocking to Seattle. It looks cheap compared to the bay area and we have no state income tax.

The only large business we lost recently was when JAL shut down its maintenance department in Moses Lake, but the expansion of the BMW carbon fiber plant there offset most of the job losses.

In the meantime our farms, ports, military basses, and Boeing plants are still here.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-18 13:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Never mind my German roots I'm 100% pure American accept no substitutes. I was born with a gun in one hand and a beer in the other !
You are perhaps implying that Germans have neither beer nor guns?
By fonewear 2017-03-18 22:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You are perhaps implying that Germans have neither beer nor guns?

True but who the hell thinks of German and guns...*hitler flashback* never mind !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-18 23:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fixed for accuracy.

Even though you are from Belgium and therefore my natural enemy I accept you with open arms in America ! Despite our differences we can surely find something to hate...maybe pinapple pizza ?
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-03-18 23:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-18 23:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalf, do you actually believe this crap, do you just find it interesting, or are you straight up trolling?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-03-19 00:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember these are the liberals we're speaking about.

That is the level of hate and vitriol they are spreading.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-19 04:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

That is the level of hate and vitriol they are spreading.

here take this

By fonewear 2017-03-19 09:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't find Sae to be rude maybe a little blunt and direct but not rude.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-19 10:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Skjalf, do you actually believe this crap, do you just find it interesting, or are you straight up trolling?
Are you expecting a straight answer from Skjalf, or are you straight up trolling?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45