Random Politics & Religion #20

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #20
Random Politics & Religion #20
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-27 10:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Here's what one article says about why the officials were killed:

Quote:
South Korean spy agencies report leader Kim Jong-un 'enraged' by men leaking false reports against his regime

Suddenly Twitter rants against "facts I don't like" don't seem so dramatic.

Are they fake or are we just calling them fake because they make the leader look bad?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-27 10:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Quote:
South Korean spy agencies report leader Kim Jong-un 'enraged' by men leaking false reports against his regime

Are they fake or are we just calling them fake because they make the leader look bad?

/shrug

Quote:
It’s not clear what false reports they allegedly made, and the NIS didn’t say how it got its information.
VIP
By Jassik 2017-02-27 11:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Eating finger food with a knife and fork, eating well-done steaks? From what I've read, people are looking to into this way too deeply. These are common behaviors of a germophobe, which we know Trump is.

Note: I can't account for why he would eat a steak with ketchup. I don't judge, though, since people in general eat a lot of weird crap....

What's weird is he won't touch it with his hands but will put it in his mouth.

A lot of things related to germophobia are not intuitive. Cleanliness (especially of the hands) is an associated behavioral trait. Some germophobes will still handle some finger foods, but not anything that you would need to clean up after like greasy food or bbq wings.

A lot of compulsive behaviors are based on whatever that person "thinks" is right. Someone who doesn't understand microbes will likely have cleanliness behaviors that make no sense to people who do.

I hate having my hands be dirty/sticky, but I'll eat ribs with my hands then pull out a wetnap or go wash my hands rather than commit the sin that is eating ribs with a fork and knife.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-27 12:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I read somewhere it was that they issued false reports to him.

Quote:
(Newser) – North Korea executed five senior security officials with anti-aircraft guns because they made false reports that "enraged" leader Kim Jong Un, South Korea's spy agency said Monday. The comments by the National Intelligence Service in a private briefing to lawmakers come as Malaysia investigates the poisoning death of Kim's estranged elder half brother, Kim Jong Nam. South Korea believes Kim Jong Un ordered the hit. The spy agency told lawmakers that five North Korean officials in the department of recently purged state security chief Kim Won Hong were executed by anti-aircraft guns because of the false reports to Kim, said South Korean lawmaker Lee Cheol Woo. It's not clear what false reports they allegedly made, and the NIS didn't say how it got its information. ...
Source:
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-27 12:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Spicer's Crackdown on Leaks Promptly Leaks
What happens in the White House is not staying in the White House

Quote:
(Newser) – Sean Spicer recently held an abrupt meeting in which he berated his staffers about White House leaks that had been appearing in the media, ordering them to leave their phones at the door for a "phone check" in order to show they weren't hiding anything. We know this because news of this meeting immediately leaked, reports Politico, which cites "sources in the room." Spicer warned staffers against using encrypted texting apps to carry out their leaks—a message that was apparently not taken to heart, amid what Politico terms as a "pressure cooker environment" in which staffers are worried about saving their necks. Spicer's move comes after President Trump has voiced repeated frustration with such leaks, notes the Hill. Spicer, Politico notes, had no comment.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-27 12:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

This administration needs a new press secretary.
By fonewear 2017-02-27 12:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Spicer's Crackdown on Leaks Promptly Leaks
What happens in the White House is not staying in the White House

Quote:
(Newser) – Sean Spicer recently held an abrupt meeting in which he berated his staffers about White House leaks that had been appearing in the media, ordering them to leave their phones at the door for a "phone check" in order to show they weren't hiding anything. We know this because news of this meeting immediately leaked, reports Politico, which cites "sources in the room." Spicer warned staffers against using encrypted texting apps to carry out their leaks—a message that was apparently not taken to heart, amid what Politico terms as a "pressure cooker environment" in which staffers are worried about saving their necks. Spicer's move comes after President Trump has voiced repeated frustration with such leaks, notes the Hill. Spicer, Politico notes, had no comment.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-27 12:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
This administration needs a new administration.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 12:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Viciouss said: »
This administration needs a new administration.

Sounds like you just volunteered yourself !

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 12:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok you're so damn smart Donny you be President then !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 13:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

5 reasons FFXIAH shouldn't talk about abortion:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/5-reasons-its-important-to-talk-about-your-abortion_us_58b0666fe4b02f3f81e4469c?section=us_women

1: We're out of our element

2: Shut the *** up!

3: What the *** does anything have to do with Vietnam

4. I love the smell of napalm in the morning

5. We are *** stupid !
By fonewear 2017-02-27 13:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So next time you are waiting in line at the grocery store or at Starbucks turn to the woman next to you and ask her how she feels about abortion...then just walk away slowly !
 Ragnarok.Primex
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Primex 2017-02-27 13:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I would be feeling nostalgic about the Bush era.. I can't believe I'm remember the Bush years as "the good ol' days"...

If age has shown me anything, it is that it can always get worse.
In other words, the next US president could end up being a Duckbill Platypus and Aliens could start anal probing us all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZHnChLcRr0
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-27 13:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Primex said: »
In other words, the next US president could end up being a Duckbill Platypus

A president that can't do anything to screw things up further? Count me in.

#Platypus4Pres
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 13:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Primex said: »
In other words, the next US president could end up being a Duckbill Platypus

A president that can't do anything to screw things up further? Count me in.

#Platypus4Pres

Buffalo Bill for President:

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 14:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
fonewear said: »
Ok you're so damn smart Donny you be President then !
Alright.

First executive order; we aren't building a wall, we're building a moat. Alligators on the south moat polar bears in the north moat.

You're out of touch !

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-27 14:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

President Trump: 'Nobody Knew Health Care Was Complicated'

Quote:
President Trump told a meeting of governors that reforming health care is "unbelievably complex," but pledged that a Republican alternative would be "very good."

Speaking to a bipartisan group in town for the National Governors Association meeting, Trump said that Republicans have to tackle health care reform before they can get to other subjects like tax reform because of the way the budget process works.

Trump said that while tax cuts would be "major and simple," health care reform was turning out to be difficult.

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he said. "Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated."

The Affordable Care Act was passed in March of 2010 after more than a year of debate involving Congress and the White House. Health care accounts for more than one-sixth of the U.S. economy.

Trump also argued that recent polls which showed the law has become more popular were just a side effect of the American public realizing that the law would be ending soon. A recent survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 48% of Americans have a favorable view of the Affordable Care Act, the most popular it's been in 60 surveys the nonprofit has taken since 2010. Other polls show similar results.

"People hate it, but now they see that the end is coming and they're saying, 'Oh, maybe we love it,'" he said. "There's nothing to love. It's a disaster folks, OK? So you have to remember that."
By fonewear 2017-02-27 14:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It is actually complicated so when Obama tried to push through obama care without really analyzing it. That is why it *** everything up.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 14:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Also of note Time magazine hasn't been relevant in about 20 years...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-27 15:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You're out of touch !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 15:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You're out of touch !

This happens to me when I listen to new rap music. I don't get it at all !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-02-27 15:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

We're going to be overrun with kittens at the rate the media keeps having them from their trump derangement syndrome.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-27 15:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
We're going to be overrun with kittens at the rate the media keeps having them from their trump derangement syndrome.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-27 15:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a lot of pussies to grab.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-27 16:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I swear it's like the USA elected Zaphod Beeblebrox as their president.

Indeed we did.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45