Chirich +1
Jse cape (da)
Ioskeha +1
Sakpata's cuisses
Sakpata's boots
[+]
By bonz 2021-07-13 12:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone have a updated LUA they like to share ? thanks in advance !
By Sithious 2021-07-14 21:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I just recently came back to the game was hoping someone could advise me on whether or not I should keep or sell my Ratri Breastplate +1.

I purchased it in 2019 and quit playing shortly after. I have been looking at builds and as far I saw I don't think I have seen it used in any gear sets.

Is the Ignominy +3 better than the Ratri +1? Or does Ratri come out ahead for scythe weapon skills and swapping to Ignominy +3 for great sword?

I just feel like I wasted my gil on it and need to know if I try and make my gil back or actually use it.

Next question I have is Thrud + Ishvara a good earring combo for single hit weapon skills if I don't have a moonshade or lugra? Also which belt is better between Caudata and Grunfield for a single hit weapon skill? WS in question is Spiral Hell because currently my best scythe is Kaja Scythe.

Thank you!
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-07-14 21:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ihatethizzle said: »
Anyone got subtleblow set for v15 tree?

answered quite well above, just thought I'd give honorable mention to Bathy Choker+1 and say a scythe build is possible if your group brings a traditional tank (doing the random deal/rampart style) to maximize schere earring's potential...without needing a refresh source.

Lastly, wear your Fallen Sollerets+3 while Last Resort is up, which should be the vast majority of this fight with 5/5 Desperate Blows merits.
 Bahamut.Atigeve
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Atigeve 2021-07-15 10:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all so I have been tinkering with an idea, and just recently got it implemented into my lua (using selendrile as the set but altering my user file) of working with a caladbolg am3 set. I am simply experimenting/testing since I know for some jobs changing some gear to increase the crit rate is a dps gain so I am experimenting a bit, so far the set I have for AM3 UP is:

ammo="Aurgelmir Orb",
head={ name="Blistering Sallet +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
body="Hjarrandi Breast.",
hands="Flam. Manopolas +2",
legs="Ig. Flanchard +3",
feet="Flam. Gambieras +2",
neck={ name="Abyssal Beads +2", augments={'Path: A',}},
waist="Ioskeha Belt +1",
left_ear="Telos Earring",
right_ear="Dedition Earring",
left_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
right_ring="Moonlight Ring",
back={ name="Ankou's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}},

this set gives me:
DA: 35%
QA: 3%
TA: 2% (could up this using saifi but i kinda like the acc from ioskeha)
Crit:41%
STP: 51 (66 with /sam)
Acc via /checkparam and no buffs: 1215

I really tried to not LOOSE to much but instead make gains so any thoughts, input, possible changes are appreciated, or if its even worth it.
 Asura.Bippin
Server: Asura
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2021-07-15 10:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are at high attack(Over cap) Sakpata does really well for white hits.
By SimonSes 2021-07-15 11:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

My set for AM3 Calad set is this
Code
Caladbolg
Utu Grip
Coiste Bodhar
Sakpata's Helm R20
Abyssal Beads +2
Brutal
Telos Earring
Sakpata Breastplate R20
Sakpata's Gauntlets R20
Niqmaddu
Regal
Ankou's (DEX/DA)
Sailfi +1
Sakpata's Cuisses R20
Sakpata's Leggings R20
By Taint 2021-07-15 11:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
Code
Caladbolg
Utu Grip
Coiste Bodhar
Sakpata's Helm R20
Abyssal Beads +2
Brutal
Telos Earring
Sakpata Breastplate R20
Sakpata's Gauntlets R20
Niqmaddu
Regal
Ankou's (DEX/DA)
Sailfi +1
Sakpata's Cuisses R20
Sakpata's Leggings R20

Why Regal?
 Bahamut.Atigeve
By Bahamut.Atigeve 2021-07-15 11:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Code
Caladbolg
Utu Grip
Coiste Bodhar
Sakpata's Helm R20
Abyssal Beads +2
Brutal
Telos Earring
Sakpata Breastplate R20
Sakpata's Gauntlets R20
Niqmaddu
Regal
Ankou's (DEX/DA)
Sailfi +1
Sakpata's Cuisses R20
Sakpata's Leggings R20

I could change the bomblet over without loosing much I think, I do not have sakpata's ranked up at all yet, but i do have the R0 version. My whole goal with the set was not sacrificing much of anything while maintaining the 5 hit, which i did I think, but I am far from perfect and am not sure if there are better options in slots ( think i loose 1 WS in the AM3 set but the white dmg and drastically improved crit rate "should" make up for that 1 ws)

1 change I could make, but it takes away 10% crit, is changing to flamma head for the tp and ta, and cessence earring for the da and stp but i feel that kinda takes away the crit thing i was going for, but it does put them at equal number of WS performed over the course of 100 hits, EDIT: actually I cant forgot about the crit on the body and lack of haste would have to change to seething bomblet to really make it work.
By SimonSes 2021-07-15 12:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Taint said: »
Code
Caladbolg
Utu Grip
Coiste Bodhar
Sakpata's Helm R20
Abyssal Beads +2
Brutal
Telos Earring
Sakpata Breastplate R20
Sakpata's Gauntlets R20
Niqmaddu
Regal
Ankou's (DEX/DA)
Sailfi +1
Sakpata's Cuisses R20
Sakpata's Leggings R20

Why Regal?

Well I hate Bagrudging. I think I went with regal because of attack. This set really requires capped attack to work for white damage. fSTR and 7 acc from STR and DEX is nice too. Chirich would be my second choice or first if I want to go for more Subtle Blow.
[+]
 Bahamut.Atigeve
By Bahamut.Atigeve 2021-07-15 13:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Taint said: »
Code
Caladbolg
Utu Grip
Coiste Bodhar
Sakpata's Helm R20
Abyssal Beads +2
Brutal
Telos Earring
Sakpata Breastplate R20
Sakpata's Gauntlets R20
Niqmaddu
Regal
Ankou's (DEX/DA)
Sailfi +1
Sakpata's Cuisses R20
Sakpata's Leggings R20

Why Regal?

Well I hate Bagrudging. I think I went with regal because of attack. This set really requires capped attack to work for white damage. fSTR and 7 acc from STR and DEX is nice too. Chirich would be my second choice or first if I want to go for more Subtle Blow.

I put this set on in game and, for me, I lost way to much acc and didnt maintain the 5 hit at all, is 5 hit needed? probably not was just something I was attempting. I would normally use a spreadsheet to at least get an idea prior to testing if things would even be worth it but I dont know of a drk one that is up to date anymore and have no clue how to edit them lol. But I went from 1215 acc to 1119 in the set you listed, which as i said is not augmented at all.
By SimonSes 2021-07-15 13:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not high acc set for sure, but it has massive advantages elsewhere. Super high MEVA and DT, high subtle blow (55 with auspice if you switch regal to chirich). I completely ignore xhit because I tend to time my WS when its best to use it. Like for example in Segments farm I won't WS 10% HP mob, I just kill it with 1-2 rounds and make 2000tp WS on the next one. Even on single target Calad build loses very little if any DPS if you save tp. On sheet this build very slightly loses to flamma feet (can't check now 2% battery on phone), but it's like 1% gain and you lose tons of MEVA, DT and subtle blow.
[+]
 Bahamut.Atigeve
By Bahamut.Atigeve 2021-07-15 13:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not high acc set for sure, but it has massive advantages elsewhere. Super high MEVA and DT, high subtle blow (55 with auspice if you switch regal to chirich). I completely ignore xhit because I tend to time my WS when its best to use it. Like for example in Segments farm I won't WS 10% HP mob, I just kill it with 1-2 rounds and make 2000tp WS on the next one. Even on single target Calad build loses very little if any DPS if you save tp. On sheet this build very slightly loses to flamma feet (can't check now 2% battery on phone), but it's like 1% gain and you lose tons of MEVA, DT and subtle blow.

oh yeah for sure! I have one very similar as my hybrid set
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2021-07-15 14:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I ended up using AF+3 Body> Ratri+1 for a few reasons.

Mainly this was done due to defensive stats and people whining about my Max HP triggering cure bots every weaponskill (lol)

Also getting sniped during a weaponskill just sucks and is demoralizing. Post Smite Update the Scythe Skill+ looks less attractive now.

Sithious said: »
Hello! I just recently came back to the game was hoping someone could advise me on whether or not I should keep or sell my Ratri Breastplate +1.

I purchased it in 2019 and quit playing shortly after. I have been looking at builds and as far I saw I don't think I have seen it used in any gear sets.

Is the Ignominy +3 better than the Ratri +1? Or does Ratri come out ahead for scythe weapon skills and swapping to Ignominy +3 for great sword?

I just feel like I wasted my gil on it and need to know if I try and make my gil back or actually use it.

Next question I have is Thrud + Ishvara a good earring combo for single hit weapon skills if I don't have a moonshade or lugra? Also which belt is better between Caudata and Grunfield for a single hit weapon skill? WS in question is Spiral Hell because currently my best scythe is Kaja Scythe.

Thank you!

Sorry man I'd go with AF+3 hands down.

I ended up using AF+3 Body> Ratri+1 for a few reasons.

-Mainly this was done due to defensive stats and people whining -about my Max HP triggering cure bots every weaponskill (lol)
-Also getting sniped during a weaponskill just sucks and is demoralizing. Post Smite Update the Scythe Skill+ looks less attractive now.
-AF+3 has somewhat better offensive stats and decent secondary attributes for cross reaper/etc.

I don't even know what I'd use mine for these days.

It was the *** before Omen came out, and I had just got Anguta to play around with.

I mainly keep it since a friend made/signed it.
By SimonSes 2021-07-15 15:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Atigeve said: »

In sheet, my set at attack cap and with R20 Sakpata and chirich ring instead of Regal is 12% DPS ahead of your proposed set, while being way more better for survivability too. The only downside of Sakpata is really "just" accuracy.
 Bahamut.Atigeve
By Bahamut.Atigeve 2021-07-15 15:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sithious said: »

Thank you!

I use Ratri +1 head, hands, legs, body, i would say Fallen +3 legs could probably replace Ratri in my scythe sets. Stinger +1 reps head for insurgency but again this is scythe, I dont use any ratri for GS. If you are using scythe its good for WS.
 Bahamut.Atigeve
By Bahamut.Atigeve 2021-07-15 15:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

In sheet, my set at attack cap and with R20 Sakpata and chirich ring instead of Regal is 12% DPS ahead of your proposed set, while being way more better for survivability too. The only downside of Sakpata is really "just" accuracy.
Please say you can link this sheet I have been looking for it and i can never find it.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2021-07-15 16:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
-Mainly this was done due to defensive stats and people whining -about my Max HP triggering cure bots every weaponskill (lol)

This is actually one of the funniest thing I've read here.
[+]
Server: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Kingofthenorth 2021-07-15 16:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm too scared mobs will ws me right away while in ratri to use those.
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2021-07-15 16:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I recently picked up DRK and only use Ratri for spikes and feet for other buffs.

I use Nyame/AF/relic for WS dmg stuff.
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2021-07-15 17:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s pretty nice to have ratri+1 to toggle in an idle set. Can use it to trigger cure bots into giving you stoneskin.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-07-15 17:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If SimonsSes's Caladbolg AM3 set is low on acc for your tastes, could always just swap the legs for AF+3. Give up some -DT, definitely give up MEVA, and lose some +PDL for a little extra DA and accuracy natively, plus the set bonus with Regal Ring. Its a consolation in damage for that extra accuracy.
By SimonSes 2021-07-15 17:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
If SimonsSes's Caladbolg AM3 set is low on acc for your tastes, could always just swap the legs for AF+3. Give up some -DT, definitely give up MEVA, and lose some +PDL for a little extra DA and accuracy natively, plus the set bonus with Regal Ring. Its a consolation in damage for that extra accuracy.

Yeah that's probably the first swap for accuracy I would do. That being said, low accuracy is actually a good reason to use absorb dex and absorb acc :P
[+]
 Phoenix.Evlkairi
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Evlkairi 2021-07-15 19:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive seen a few people say they stopped using Ratri+1 for wsing, I still use Ratri+1 along w af3 body for scythe ws, seeing as people say they don't anymore, what would be the bis gearset specifically apocr15 cata and cross reaper?
 Asura.Bippin
By Asura.Bippin 2021-07-15 20:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyame: Head,hands,Feet
AF Body
Relic Legs

Sakpata if attack capped.
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-07-16 01:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as Ratri for WS, head is still bis for some scythe WSs and I plan to use it alongside Nyame,af+3,sakpata etc.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2021-07-16 09:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Please say you can link this sheet I have been looking for it and i can never find it.
Been looking for this ghost sheet also tbh every keep saying they sheet share it damnit.
 Cerberus.Castien
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Castien 2021-07-16 10:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are looking for the spreadsheets, for almost every job I am pretty sure there is a forum topic called “currently maintained DPS spreadsheet” and you go off that link. Plug in your gear and buffs and such and it runs the numbers. I normally just go test everything manually.
By SimonSes 2021-07-16 10:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no problem sharing it, but I'm traveling now, so gonna do it at the weekend. Just once again, like always, it's the sheet I'm updating for myself, so the item naming might not be consistent and possibly there are some mechanics that I do manually and could forgot about them now, so use it with that in mind. Feel free to post any error you find too.
[+]
 Siren.Kyten
Server: Siren
user: Kyten
By Siren.Kyten 2021-07-25 17:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What does a current Apoc TP/Cata WS set look like now with all of the new gear?
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55