Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-07-20 15:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you know the others who stopped democrats from using their music support their ideals? See if you can do so without name calling.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-20 15:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
GOP lawmaker regrets calling for Clinton to be hanged.

Quote:
A West Virginia lawmaker said Saturday he regrets tweeting that Hillary Clinton should be "hung on the mall in Washington, D.C.," as punishment for her use of a private email server as secretary of state.

What is it with the GOP and hanging people?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-20 16:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh jeez, here we go....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-07-20 16:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone seen anything interesting from turkish wikileaks email release? they said it will, "help and hurt" the akp. i'm interested to see evidence of a faked coup.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-20 16:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Quote:
GOP lawmaker regrets calling for Clinton to be hanged.

Quote:
A West Virginia lawmaker said Saturday he regrets tweeting that Hillary Clinton should be "hung on the mall in Washington, D.C.," as punishment for her use of a private email server as secretary of state.

What is it with the GOP and hanging people?
Because today's GOP is yesterday's Ku Klux Klan, and the KKK was all about lynch mobs.
So, how long until Kojo coming in here making a huge deal about hateful rhetoric and telling said poster to GTFO?

Any bets? I'm betting it will never happen.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-20 16:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hanging is the most eco-friendly way of execution in US history and no its not owned by the KKK. Every civilization has practiced it.

Environmental activists would accept this because it brings humanity back to nature and being hung on a tree that is what you call Green Friendly .

Also as a practice it would save tax payers billions of dollars a year from housing repeat criminals and the tax drain life time sentences in our prison system.

As a practice it would lower the crime rate a cross the nation.

" get a rope find a tree tighten the noose then let them swing "
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-20 16:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, that kind of hateful rhetoric does need to go away.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-20 16:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread...

[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-20 16:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

F'n Lordgrim.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-07-20 16:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-20 16:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
***, if you're weighing in at 3+ bills, it's going to have an effect on your knees. That's physics.

Physics are misogynist and an artificial construct of the patriarchy used to oppress women. We should all have a sensible discussion about update updating physics to be in line with 21st century ideals of undefined free thinking. A persons mass is whatever they identify with. Who are men to tell light what it's speed limit in a vacuum should be.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-07-20 16:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
So, how long until Kojo coming in here making a huge deal about hateful rhetoric and telling said poster to GTFO?

Any bets? I'm betting it will never happen.
Didn't he apologize? Do you bookmark posts just to occasionally relive the butthurt?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-20 16:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
***, if you're weighing in at 3+ bills, it's going to have an effect on your knees. That's physics.

Physics are misogynist and an artificial construct of the patriarchy used to oppress women. We should all have a sensible discussion about update updating physics to be in line with 21st century ideals of undefined free thinking. A persons mass is whatever they identify with. Who are men to tell light what it's speed limit in a vacuum should be.

Mother Nature and Father Time should be jailed. They have made life so unfair. As an enlightened people, we can't have this unequal distribution of talents and health issues being pushed upon us by these anti-utopian enforcers of reality.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-20 16:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You just sort of shift from "losing" to "keeping it off."
I kinda feel the need for an addendum. Unless you're a teenager with a nice metabolism, everyone has to work for it to stay fit, not just fatties.
Sure there's a genetic part of it, but it only goes so far, if you see fit people it's cause they actually do work out at least 3 times a week .-. if you sit on your *** everyday doing nothing and eating junk food your nice genes are going out of the window.
It's not magic..if you want to have a fit body you need some sacrifice and dedication..

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-20 17:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Mother Nature and Father Time should be jailed. They have made life so unfair. As an enlightened people, we can't have this unequal distribution of talents and health issues being pushed upon us by these anti-utopian enforcers of reality.
You forgot the most hateful person of them all.

The guy upstairs.

How dare he make it so the just go to heaven and evil go to hell? What gives him the right to determine what is right and what is wrong?

He should just check his holy privileges....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-20 18:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This isn't really a new phenomena though.

See: Reagan using "Born in the USA."

Yes and no. It's unsolicited brand association that was never really a big deal until people discovered that they could get free music on the internet. Which impacted major labels and artists profits forcing them to exercise aspects of contract law in order to protect their product. One of those is brand association.

An example would be why retail stores play promotional copies of albums and not retail copies. If a label executive or lawyer walked into a store they didn't want their product (band) associated with and they were playing a retail version of their album they could legally enforce a penalty. Under the same clause artists and labels reserve the right to whom and what they want their "product" associated to I.e brand association.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-20 19:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
If you want to see "crazy"
No, I don't want to go to the DNC!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-20 19:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Another by Hillary, although I have never heard of bikini kill

link for proof
Amazingly enough I have heard of bikini kill. And that link shows as dead to me.

And the dems, as well as the GoP, get hit for unauthorized use. Just happens to the GoP more. I think its really more about NOT PAYING rather than politics in all cases except for the divine Sarah barracuda, 'cause she really doesn't GAS.
By fonewear 2016-07-20 19:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bikini Kill was a punk girl band from the Seattle area.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-20 20:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Bikini Kill was a punk girl band from the Seattle area.
That's why. Seen the name on light poles.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-20 21:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
He should just check his holy privileges....

It's not really "His" holy privileges I'm worried about, as even if they do exist, I can't do much about them. They're either greater than me or they're a hoax.

Now, when Earthly folk start claiming that privilege and that they can use it to influence me...
By Ramyrez 2016-07-20 21:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You just sort of shift from "losing" to "keeping it off."
I kinda feel the need for an addendum. Unless you're a teenager with a nice metabolism, everyone has to work for it to stay fit, not just fatties.
Sure there's a genetic part of it, but it only goes so far, if you see fit people it's cause they actually do work out at least 3 times a week .-. if you sit on your *** everyday doing nothing and eating junk food your nice genes are going out of the window.
It's not magic..if you want to have a fit body you need some sacrifice and dedication..

Well, yes, I was really addressing Fone's preference for "fat and content" and not someone "stressing about their weight."

If you're going to stay fit, you need to work at it and stress about it, at least a little. That's -- again -- just basic biology and factors of the world in which we live.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-20 21:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously. I'm pretty *** indulgent when it comes to letting people have their safe spaces and whatever ***. I think it's a bunch of hand-holding coddling hippie *** that makes soft people, but at least it's people trying to be nice. They've taken it too far, but at least it's not racially-motivated lynchings or something.

But come the *** on. Draw a line somewhere.

This is the same as the vaccination and GMO ***. You want to be fat and happy? FINE. BE FAT AND HAPPY.

...but it's no one's responsibility to keep you that way, especially a doctor's, doubly so if s/he has to violate their Hippocratic Oath to do it. -.-;
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84