11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-17 15:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

No one has said that
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 15:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

What is your solution then, Nausi?

How about you cease your endless prattle about "zomg SJW PC wont let us fix things" and tell us what the solution is?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-17 15:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

How about you cease your endless prattle about "zomg SJW PC wont let us fix things" and tell us what the solution is?

It's not politically correct!
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-17 15:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
If you cannot recognize that Islam has a unique problem with violence far beyond any other organized faith, then we just can't really have a conversation.

I'm willing to recognize their problem with violence is, at present, bigger than other faiths'.

Things I am not willing to recognize:

- That it is unique
The Life of a Conquering Warlord = Muhammad's Quran
Quote:
- That those committing the violence are indicative of the religion or ethnicity as a whole.
They are replicating the teachings and practices of Muhammad himself.
Quote:
- That Christianity is without fault (something, something, casting the first stone, something, something Jesus' teachings)
Without Muhammad's religious persecution, Christianity never becomes as widespread and powerful as it is today.
Quote:
- That I should treat peaceful members of the religion as anathema because an extremely small percentage of their faith is committed to using it as an excuse for violence.
Understanding the life of Muhammad and his cult religion is still important nonetheless. I can only imagine just how many ppl lost thier lives due to Muhammad's holy war..... Muhammad is dead but his will lives on. Unfortunately.
Quote:
The problem isn't what I'm unwilling to recognize. It's what those who want to push against the entirety of the religion refuse to recognize as antithetical to their proposed beliefs and grievances regarding the treatment of their own beliefs.
Without Jesus you are a brainwashed slave to Allah just like the rest of them. The Crusades did not happen by accident. I'm not a Christian religious fanatic. I'm more obsessed with studying history and religious figures trying to find the truth.
Quote:
You can't say of Christian extremists or wrongdoers "don't judge all of Christendom by the actions of a few" and then turn around and blame Islam -- not the select extremist organizations -- for the actions of terrorists.
Total BS here... Jesus did not lead armies conquering, slaughtering, killing anyone and everyone who did not believe in him. Smh Jesus =/= Muhammad and that is extremely important to understand and not ignore. Christian extremists do things on thier own without Jesus promoting such actions. Muhammad condones and authorizes bloodshed. Muhammad wants you dead. Jesus wants you safe and alive. BIG difference there.....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 15:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuke em all obviously.

Ramy, when you decide you want to sit at the big kids table let me know and I'll give some thought to taking you seriously again.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-17 15:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Without Muhammad's religious persecution, Christianity never becomes as widespread and powerful as it is today.

Woah, no. No no no no no no no no.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-11-17 15:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
I just want to know if this is causing bigotry, where are the Islamist denouncing these actions? Have not heard a peep out of that camp.
Here, posted long ago:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/44579/muslim-scholars-letter-to-islamic-state-leader/#2719516

Now the thread has come full circle.

Only missing Blazed.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 15:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Without Jesus you are a brainwashed slave to Allah just like the rest of them
Started laughing here.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-17 15:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Started laughing here.
Muhammad conquered many lands converting everyone into Muslim Islamists and YES it's true the opposition defended themselves in the name of Jesus. So laugh all you like but it's historical.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 15:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not what I quoted.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-17 15:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh so Jesus said "Murder. Murder. Kill. Kill. Kill." Yeah? OK
Islam is a conquering religion. Christianity is a defensive one. Yeah 'same thing'.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 15:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh so Jesus said "Murder. Murder. Kill. Kill. Kill." Yeah? OK
Stop your Islam bashing already! It's the religion of peace.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-17 15:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Started laughing here.
Muhammad conquered many lands converting everyone into Muslim Islamists and YES it's true the opposition defended themselves in the name of Jesus. So laugh all you like but it's historical.

Ah yes, Christians never persecuted anyone at all. Their coming to power in the Americas was a good old fashioned hippie love cloud rather than mass murder and subjugation so potent and supreme that the consequences still reverberate to this day.

Get off your high horse. Christians have been equally as bloodthristy as Muslims, the only difference being that Christianity is a bit ahead of the reform curve Islam so desperately needs.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-11-17 15:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Something at the central train station has been found as well

Getting the gut feeling this isn't going to end well, one way or another. =\
"Everything ends well and if it is not good, it's not the end."
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-17 15:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Christianity owes more than anything else European naval tradition and a need for trade routes for its rapid spread around the world.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-17 15:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Started laughing here.

Ah yes, Christians never persecuted anyone at all. Their coming to power in the Americas was a good old fashioned hippie love cloud rather than mass murder and subjugation so potent and supreme that the consequences still reverberate to this day.

Get off your high horse. Christians have been equally as bloodthristy as Muslims, the only difference being that Christianity is a bit ahead of the reform curve Islam so desperately needs.
Jesus never told anyone to do anything of the sort. He told everyone to defend themselves. High horse lol as if I give ***about religion. I know what I read and see and point it out.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 15:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

And this is why we don't need "religious discussions."
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 15:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuke em all obviously.

Ramy, when you decide you want to sit at the big kids table let me know and I'll give some thought to taking you seriously again.

Okay, so, you have nothing useful to add, you just want to act offended on behalf of the WASPs. Cool. Figured as much.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 15:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuke em all obviously.

Okay, so, you have nothing useful to add, you just want to act offended on behalf of the WASPs. Cool. Figured as much.

When does he ever?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-17 15:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
And this is why we don't need "religious discussions."

What we need is a Crusade. Which one of God's finest will take up blades and root out the infidels?! This is purely defensive and in no way the action of greedy empire/s trying to steal from others.

Purely *defense*
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-17 15:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The Roman Empire being so powerful and Constantine the Great converting to Christianity helped it greatly, it could spread very far fairly safely and then grow in power.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-17 15:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Started laughing here.

Jesus never told anyone to do anything of the sort. He told everyone to defend themselves. High horse lol as if I give ***about religion. I know what I read and see and point it out.

When you're done cherrypicking the Bible get back to me. You can cherrypick the Quran and end up anywhere from enlightened poet to some guy selling women into sex slavery.

The Bible? Same ***, different flavor.
Judaism? Same ***, now with more ancient flavor.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-17 16:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
The Roman Empire being so powerful and Constantine the Great converting to Christianity helped it greatly, it could spread very far fairly safely and then grow in power.

Rome definitely gave Christianity the power base it needed to coalesce even long after the Western front collapsed and kings took up Christendom indepedent of the East.

But it wasn't long before Eastern Europe became the staging ground for converting pagans by the sword with the Pope spearheading the "defense". Christ did quite a bit of defense prior to 1492.
By charlo999 2015-11-17 16:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow I've never seen such ignorance toward Christianity.
Attributing the crusades to following the message of Christ is like blaming medical school for Harold shipmans medical practices.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 16:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
Attributing the crusades to following the message of Christ is like blaming medical school for Harold shipmans medical practices.
Incoming liberal avalanche.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-11-17 16:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow I've never seen such ignorance toward Islam.
Attributing ISIS to following the message of Muhammad is like blaming medical school for Harold shipmans medical practices.

Work just as well; can replace it with any religion and w/e atrocity people did/do in it's name.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-17 16:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Wow I've never seen such ignorance toward Islam.
Attributing ISIS to following the message of Muhammad is like blaming medical school for Harold shipmans medical practices.

Work just as well; can replace it with any religion and w/e atrocity people did/do in it's name.
Muhammad loves you.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14