FFXI's Rarest (Non-Ilevel) Items.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFXI's Rarest (Non-Ilevel) Items.
FFXI's Rarest (Non-Ilevel) Items.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-10 08:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

They don't, I think? The redemption period ended earlier this year.
 Asura.Reichleiu
Server: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-07-10 08:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Bummer, but at the same time, my version is completely sealed and in mint condition – so there's that I guess.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-07-10 09:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The code might still work. I bought the piano collection a few months after the code was set to expire, and I was able to use the code, in order to get the Harpsichord
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-07-10 12:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
The code might still work. I bought the piano collection a few months after the code was set to expire, and I was able to use the code, in order to get the Harpsichord

A few people where talking about this earlier, it pretty much has been confirmed that the redemption code is inactive.
By cervelo84 2015-07-17 17:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

*** I MISS TIS GAME

I try to play ff14... I hit max lvl beat endgame nothing to do..... I go back to WOW nothing to do after 2 week... I play diablo 3 hero of the storm... bored! FF11 Has everything but problem is... I mythic geared 500 job point got sick of game... gotta be something new to do right??
By Draylo 2015-07-17 17:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

cervelo84 said: »
*** I MISS TIS GAME

I try to play ff14... I hit max lvl beat endgame nothing to do..... I go back to WOW nothing to do after 2 week... I play diablo 3 hero of the storm... bored! FF11 Has everything but problem is... I mythic geared 500 job point got sick of game... gotta be something new to do right??

Yeah level a new job!
[+]
By cervelo84 2015-07-17 17:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

all job max lol.... I am a true veteran.. only thing I have to do as of last patch is get more job point.. @ 100 + for most jobs atm.. was considering doing mytic for puppetmaster but not sure if pupp is that good compared to THF or sam with mythic because of 4 trust.. thf / sam kill WAYYY faster then mythic pupp/....
By cervelo84 2015-07-17 17:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

draylo u comment on my youtube video :P /DRAGONTWITCHER^^
By Draylo 2015-07-17 17:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant gear it up too lol, thats part of where I get most of my fun. I like to gear and play a lot of other random job after my main is taken care of. Which video lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Urat
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Urat 2015-07-22 20:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Matron Knife

Very rare drop from an event no one bothered doing anyways.

Has the hidden effect of letting non mithra races eat raw fish like a mithra.

Useless + rare + drops from something no one wanted to do = no one has this knife :p
By Cleric 2015-07-22 21:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/16818/san-dorian-sword

?
 Leviathan.Protey
Server: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-07-22 21:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You need to add Timeless Hourglass
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-07-22 21:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Might also want to consider adding JSE capes that are completely maxed out considering the odds of getting one are as high as 1 in 20,000 for some of them.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-22 23:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Protey said: »
Might also want to consider adding JSE capes that are completely maxed out considering the odds of getting one are as high as 1 in 20,000 for some of them.
Could say the same about most augmented gear, and you're assuming the distribution of each stat is independant of each other stat. It's completely possible they programmed something like a crit roll, that would place all stats in the highest range and make a perfect cape more likely.. think HQ tiers on synergy augments.
By ibm2431 2015-07-22 23:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the deadly sin weapons yet. Things like Envy Spear and Pride Staff. You'd be hard pressed getting 6 other people to help you spawn the NMs in today's FFXI for these now-junk weapons.

Quetzalcoatl.Urat said: »
Matron Knife

Very rare drop from an event no one bothered doing anyways.

Has the hidden effect of letting non mithra races eat raw fish like a mithra.

Useless + rare + drops from something no one wanted to do = no one has this knife :p

I actually have a friend who wanted this knife for her /lockstyle. She got it a few weeks back after about 3 days of trying. So there's one!
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-07-23 00:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember dual wielding Greed Sword and Lust Knife back in the day. Good times.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2015-07-23 01:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

thought of another rare non ilevel item

Nadrs

I remember leveling blu long ago, and read on a wiki long ago that this was a great sword to have. So ofc i went and camped the NM...Cargo Crab Colin.... without a THF job at the time, I probably went 1/20 on this damn sword. By then it was kind of useless @.@
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-07-23 01:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kshama Rings, anyone?

Actually, go through the drops on all the old instanced battles. Quite a lot of them have things no one has ever heard of because a.) they weren't especially good in the first place and b.) the battles were obnoxiously hard. Fey Wand is a pretty good example of the former, Stone Mufflers of the latter.

On the subject of wands, Lilith's Rod is easily one of the most insanely difficult and highly unlikely objects to ever own in FFXI, yet there seem to be a curious number of them.

But, yeah... who has even heard of an Argent Dagger? Or Aries Mantle? How about Venturer's Belt? Absorbing Shield?

I'm thinking of plenty of other examples that seem to keep breaking AH's ability to search, which is fascinating. Dia Wand and Hamayumi, for instance, don't seem to like being searched past the first 100 owners.

One of my all-time favorites will forever be Exocets. It's a totally unique Claw skin that, unless something has been added in the past year or so, has never been re-used. I can think of literally nothing else that's as old as Rise of the Zilart that hasn't been recycled at least once. Pagures are even more rare, but they don't look remotely interesting.

Damnit, I'm going to be awake all night thinking of other ultra-rare old stuff most people have never heard of. One of my favorite pastimes was tracking down NMs no one bothered with to get Rare/Ex drops that had been forgotten by time. Anyone ever get a Mushroom Helm or Luna Subligar?

I would say to be dubious of using FFXIAH's "owned" list, though. Anyone who's ever fought Serket knows his Shield is hardly uncommon, but it's been vendor trash since day one, so only a few people bother to possess one.
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-07-23 01:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
thought of another rare non ilevel item

Nadrs

I remember leveling blu long ago, and read on a wiki long ago that this was a great sword to have. So ofc i went and camped the NM...Cargo Crab Colin.... without a THF job at the time, I probably went 1/20 on this damn sword. By then it was kind of useless @.@
I've gotten that sword twice. With considerable extreme difficulty in both cases. I got plenty of use out of it, but so not worth the effort.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-07-23 02:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Felt psyched when I got a Shiva's Shotel out of the gobbie box. Wanted that years ago for my blu. At least now I can lockstyle that bad boy.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-07-23 02:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Kshama Rings, anyone?

Actually, go through the drops on all the old instanced battles. Quite a lot of them have things no one has ever heard of because a.) they weren't especially good in the first place and b.) the battles were obnoxiously hard. Fey Wand is a pretty good example of the former, Stone Mufflers of the latter.

On the subject of wands, Lilith's Rod is easily one of the most insanely difficult and highly unlikely objects to ever own in FFXI, yet there seem to be a curious number of them.

But, yeah... who has even heard of an Argent Dagger? Or Aries Mantle? How about Venturer's Belt? Absorbing Shield?

I'm thinking of plenty of other examples that seem to keep breaking AH's ability to search, which is fascinating. Dia Wand and Hamayumi, for instance, don't seem to like being searched past the first 100 owners.

One of my all-time favorites will forever be Exocets. It's a totally unique Claw skin that, unless something has been added in the past year or so, has never been re-used. I can think of literally nothing else that's as old as Rise of the Zilart that hasn't been recycled at least once. Pagures are even more rare, but they don't look remotely interesting.

Damnit, I'm going to be awake all night thinking of other ultra-rare old stuff most people have never heard of. One of my favorite pastimes was tracking down NMs no one bothered with to get Rare/Ex drops that had been forgotten by time. Anyone ever get a Mushroom Helm or Luna Subligar?

I would say to be dubious of using FFXIAH's "owned" list, though. Anyone who's ever fought Serket knows his Shield is hardly uncommon, but it's been vendor trash since day one, so only a few people bother to possess one.

-Stone Mufflers was easy to get, I still have mine.
-Lillith's Rod shouldn't be hard to get. Just don't click on the Hume Bones to get your Blue Ribbon if the Lillith's Rod doesn't drop, go back to Windy and get another Purple Ribbon and pop again.
-I have Venturer's Belt.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-07-23 03:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/2515/sandworm-fang
http://www.ffxiah.com/item/2516/sandworm-shell

Aside pre-doomvoid, these were never seen again!
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-07-23 05:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we ignore all items that have never actually been implemented?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-07-23 06:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I may of neglected to look here for a while, but looks like you guys have been busy.

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Can we ignore all items that have never actually been implemented?

I'm in full agreeance with this, and thus a few items have been removed.
sangha earring being one of them.

To Clarify:
Item's that have been obtainable at one point are staying on the lists, as they where fully obtainable, at some point. See moon carrot.

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »

These items will not be added as they fall into not properly being implemented as obtainable.

All of the Kshama rings have been added.
Same with argent dagger, mushroom helm, luna subligar.

Also fixed some mistakes. on the list as well (like gnole torque on one set but not on the other.)
 Asura.Isiolia
Server: Asura
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2015-07-23 07:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone ever get a Mushroom Helm or Luna Subligar?

Got a Luna Subligar the other day from the goblin box, but I wound up tossing it >_>
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-07-23 07:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Kshama Rings, anyone?

Exocets aren't unique there are a lot of H2H that share the same design just different colours. Hell the ToM H2H start off looking like them as well as darksteel claws and shiva's claws.
 Sylph.Mozhat
user: Mozhat
By Sylph.Mozhat 2015-07-23 08:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Tidal Talisman
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'