U.S. Poll:Obama Worst President In Modern Times

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » U.S. poll:Obama worst president in modern times
U.S. poll:Obama worst president in modern times
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 15:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

/slap
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-02 15:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

/slap

I do what I want! You don't know me!
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-02 15:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Personally, I would Damn every HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** who thinks the Amendments in the Constitution are God Given, considering how many times it had to be amended from the original Bill of Rights. And the fact that every other country with a constitution has a differing number of rights - supposedly God Given.
I don't recall anytime the Bill of rights has been amended, I know a lot of times the SCOTUS has continued their powergrab and keeps trying to reinterpret what they mean like a ball of *** wax in their hands, but that's different.

Now the rest of the constitution: yeah it's been amended, and could use a few more.
The Bill of Rights is the collective name given to the first 10 Amendments in the US Constitution. Additional Amendments were made afterwards that affected the majority of the first 10.

The Second Amendment - Right to bear arms, was an amendment made to the original English common law, and originally codified in the English Bill of Rights, originally restricted to a public allowance under due restrictions, and the use of Well Organized Militias for the natural right of self-preservation and resistance, when the sanctions of society and law are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression. (This is the original English Common Law version)
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-02 15:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

/slap

When did this become an episode of Maury Povich?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 15:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally, I would Damn every HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** who thinks the Amendments in the Constitution are God Given, considering how many times it had to be amended from the original Bill of Rights. And the fact that every other country with a constitution has a differing number of rights - supposedly God Given.
I don't recall anytime the Bill of rights has been amended, I know a lot of times the SCOTUS has continued their powergrab and keeps trying to reinterpret what they mean like a ball of *** wax in their hands, but that's different.

Now the rest of the constitution: yeah it's been amended, and could use a few more.
The Bill of Rights is the collective name given to the first 10 Amendments in the US Constitution. Additional Amendments were made afterwards that affected the majority of the first 10.

The Second Amendment - Right to bear arms, was an amendment made to the original English common law, and originally codified in the English Bill of Rights, originally restricted to a public allowance under due restrictions, and the use of Well Organized Militias for the natural right of self-preservation and resistance, when the sanctions of society and law are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression. (This is the original English Common Law version)
The problem with that is, it is open for interpretation.

But that is not true with the American Bill of Rights. Which is what we are talking about...
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 15:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm saying none of the other 17 amendments really did anything to the first 10, it's your assertion, back it up.

I don't give a rats *** about English common law.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 15:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

/slap

When did this become an episode of Maury Povich?
When Ravael slapped me in game last night, was returning the "favor."
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 15:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

But that is not true with the American Bill of Rights. Which is what we are talking about...
I was only going with that the 2nd amendment isn't up for interpretation/limitation, as it says so in it, unlike the other 9.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-02 15:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, we were talking about whether it has gone through any amendments since it's inception - which it was codified from the original English Bill of Rights, and considered to be the interpretation of a "pre-existing right", dating to the 1689 English Bill of Rights, in 2008.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 15:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, we were talking about whether it has gone through any amendments since it's inception - which it was codified from the original English Bill of Rights, and considered to be the interpretation of a "pre-existing right", dating to the 1689 English Bill of Rights, in 2008.
You may have been, nobody else was.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 15:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I was only going with that the 2nd amendment isn't up for interpretation/limitation, as it says so in it, unlike the other 9.
I meant Bloodrose's idea of the 2nd Amendment is open for interpretation.

Problem is, her version of the 2nd Amendment only had the first half of it.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-02 15:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm saying none of the other 17 amendments really did anything to the first 10, it's your assertion, back it up.

I don't give a rats *** about English common law.
The 14th Amendment comes to mind immediately.

Also, since the Second Amendment was based partially from the English Bill of Rights, it can back up the "pre-existing right" argument.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
Server: Ragnarok
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2014-07-02 16:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

How can that be so? Fathers send their wives and children thousands of miles across the world in hopes for my signature of acceptence to my home.

The Iraq war, people who hated Bush, the country is begging me to give order to come back with guns.

Wall street dow jones was not even 9000 during the great recession, yet clised over 17000. So the money mongers love me.

The poor love me, I given them free phones. Oh and many have the right to attend our universities or open businesses here. So they love me.

The sick and poor I gave obama care, so they bow gracefully to me.

I pay the army even when goverment shutdowns, oh and gave 52 week unemployment ftom 18 weeks. So the jobless love me.

I done all of these plus much more. More than any one person or group could do. No please praise me, as I am confident I have done something to help improve your lufe.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 16:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That in no way changed the bill of rights, but I guess your definition of what that means is different, so I'll drop it.

On another note: stop bringing up English common law, nobody cares.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 16:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »
How can that be so? Fathers send their wives and children thousands of miles across the world in hopes for my signature of acceptence to my home.

The Iraq war, people who hated Bush, the country is begging me to give order to come back with guns.

Wall street dow jones was not even 9000 during the great recession, yet clised over 17000. So the money mongers love me.

The poor love me, I given them free phones. Oh and many have the right to attend our universities or open businesses here. So they love me.

The sick and poor I gave obama care, so they bow gracefully to me.

I pay the army even when goverment shutdowns, oh and gave 52 week unemployment ftom 18 weeks. So the jobless love me.

I done all of these plus much more. More than any one person or group could do. No please praise me, as I am confident I have done something to help improve your lufe.
Sarcasm?

Please say it is so.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-02 16:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

As a general rule, it's always better to hate your leader than love them. Hitler's Approval ratings were somewhere in the 90%'s up until the Colonel Lemay's terror bombing doctrine was introduced to Europe. (And even then, I don't think it dropped too much)

Also, on the flip side of things, people are fickle. EA is consistently voted worst company in America. That Bank of America didn't even make it to semi-finals shows how stupid polls are.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 16:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
Also, on the flip side of things, people are fickle. EA is consistently voted worst company in America. That Bank of America didn't even make it to semi-finals shows how stupid polls are.
Maybe because of customer service.

Bank of America's customer service isn't that bad, not as bad as some credit unions and small banks here in Texas.

(Disclaimer: I deal with banks all the time).
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-02 16:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

EA works hard to earn that title.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-02 16:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Comcast won a recent "worst company in America" title. I still think Zynga should have been in the running.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-02 16:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It definitely seems like the public face is what's considered most in those sort of things. Which I guess is actually fitting in the context of the OP, since I doubt many people know just how bad the president(s) really is(are) as government has the transparency of... Actually I can't think of an analogy that exceeds the lack of transparency in the government.

Comcast won a recent "worst company in America" title. I still think Zynga should have been in the running.

Is Zynga even still relevant? I haven't heard anything from them in a while. Figure they just milk their human batteries matrix style with Farmville and its reskins.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 17:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
since I doubt many people know just how bad the president(s) really is(are) as government has the transparency of...
a solid lead wall.

Not even Superman can see through that ***....
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-02 17:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Zynga is losing relevance, but it kinda set a standard of sleazy business practices in gaming. For that, it should be forever shamed. Or at least that's how I see it.
[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-07-02 18:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not even gonna front like the president is this powerful entity; how about this, all branches are performing quite pathetic in this modern era. Just my 2 cents.

However, several ppl mentioned bias polls, and since we are in the XI forums, it only seems fitting. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1697-What-new-Jug-Pets-would-you-like-to-see-91-99?p=213879&viewfull=1#post213879.

Moar polls please^^
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 18:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, man do they suck. (Comcast)

People actually call up "Zynga" for support?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-02 18:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said:

Zynga is losing relevance, but it kinda set a standard of sleazy business practic

EA? Activision? Capcom? All those shitty 90s companies that pumped out bad games that wasted kids money with licensed ***?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 18:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said:

Zynga is losing relevance, but it kinda set a standard of sleazy business practic

EA? Activision? Capcom? All those shitty 90s companies that pumped out bad games that wasted kids money with licensed ***?
Where's MML3?
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-07-02 18:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

In the same place as Half-Life 3.
 Shiva.Gib
Server: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-07-02 19:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said:

Where's MML3?
Capcom flushed it and Megman Universe down the crappy when Keiji Inafune jumped off the sinking ship.

I'm pretty sure it was a middle finger to him for leaving.

But they didn't notice they were also giving it to all of their fans...

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 19:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gib said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said:

Where's MML3?
Capcom flushed it and Megman Universe down the crappy when Keiji Inafune jumped off the sinking ship.

I'm pretty sure it was a middle finger to him for leaving.

But they didn't notice they were also giving it to all of their fans...
I recall, the ***.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8