Censorship On FFXIAH Or Pro-RMT?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Censorship on FFXIAH or Pro-RMT?
Censorship on FFXIAH or Pro-RMT?
First Page 2
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 21:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm beginning to notice that some of my screen shots are starting to disappear, and then others will be approved, and then shortly removed. I am not personally attacking anyone or breaking any ToS to my knowledge and people post pictures of the same nature and they are all still up, unaffected. Most of these picture are people buying/selling, or intercepting a pending gil trade off. How in any sort of nature is that against the terms of service, I made sure to filter and block any profanity. So my question is, what's the deal? Are you sponsered by the RMT, are you the RMT, and what's up with the screen shot removals? They've been up almost 2 years and then finally they disappear... Hmmm?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-03-27 21:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh please, they're not RMT. They are responsible for 9/11, however.
[+]
 Shiva.Rucks
Server: Shiva
user: Seravolk
By Shiva.Rucks 2014-03-27 22:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-03-27 22:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember when my screenshot of my mule dharp celebration got removed shortly after it being aproved, but i guess it was because he was between the legs of my mithra mule, and her naked *** was in spotlight in the picture.

It was a great picture, better than like 90% of the defending rings everyone do everyday.

But i guess there was a reason to being removed, after all some people can just dont like mithras ***, or think its too choking, or whatever.

Anyway, this topic itself should be censored in secs. So i left here my protest against mithras butt censorship...
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-03-27 22:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

OH my gawd
Third reich!
I doubt the mods care about money screenshots or rmt.[/color
By Sieha1 2014-03-27 22:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably you just pissed them off. stuff like that happens when you do. Personally I dont see the point to uploading screen shots that much. Some people are really annoying about it but are quiet on the forums so they go unnoticed.

Best make peace without making a thread on it or you might get worse.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

ffxilluminatiiah.com
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 22:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
OH my gawd
Third reich!
I doubt the mods care about money screenshots or rmt.

Well I'd definitely like to know why they keep taking my pictures down that are SS of chat logs that are completely filtered for cursing. Catching people buying/selling/intercepting gil, besides my crafting, are the only things I even upload. All my crafting pictures are still there, but not any of the RMT related ones. So say what you want to say, but someone keeps removing my pictures that are following all terms.

*Had to repost due to OG poster not finishing color code.
By Sieha1 2014-03-27 22:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought they were deleting your posts as you made them when I refreshed and it was gone.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-03-27 22:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
ffxilluminatiiah.com
this seems much more conspiratory with Dale as your avatar
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 22:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sieha1 said: »
Probably you just pissed them off. stuff like that happens when you do. Personally I dont see the point to uploading screen shots that much. Some people are really annoying about it but are quiet on the forums so they go unnoticed.

Sorry, whether it's a simple game or forum, I'm not one to just let people take advantage of the fact that they CAN do something just because they have the power to. It's not necessarily fair that people can post some of the stuff that they do, but then I post a SS which I find entertaining and it get's removed.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
ffxilluminatiiah.com
this seems much more conspiratory with Dale as your avatar

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

Sorry, whether it's a simple game or forum, I'm not one to just let people take advantage of the fact that they CAN do something just because they have the power to. It's not necessarily fair that people can post some of the stuff that they do, but then I post a SS which I find entertaining and it get's removed.

no one gives a *** about fair. it's a forum for a billion year old game. if you don't like it leave.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-03-27 22:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Not saying it is conspiracy but I've been hearing strange noises at night...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Not saying it is conspiracy but I've been hearing strange noises at night...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 22:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

no one gives a *** about fair. it's a forum for a billion year old game. if you don't like it leave.

Whoa now mister. Wouldn't want your post to get deleted for profanity. You could be next!
By fonewear 2014-03-27 22:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Might be this:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i hope they delete every post in this thread.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-03-27 22:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I was told by a friend of a friend of Scragg that the FFXIAH server is actually located in what we refer to as "Area 51".
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 22:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

i hope they delete every post in this thread.

They will :) They do it to nearly every thread I create.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I was told by a friend of a friend of Scragg that the FFXIAH server is actually located in what we refer to as "Area 51".

Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

have you ever considered maybe it's not the mods or the forums, but you that is the issue? that or the bright green button up.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 22:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

have you ever considered maybe it's not the mods or the forums, but you that is the issue? that or the bright green button up.

....? Sure?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-03-27 22:32:56
Link | Quote | Reply

if you post or upload pics with the same content over and over after it's already been removed, i think it shows a lack of self-awareness on your part.
By Jetackuu 2014-03-27 22:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm beginning to notice that some of my screen shots are starting to disappear, and then others will be approved, and then shortly removed. I am not personally attacking anyone or breaking any ToS to my knowledge and people post pictures of the same nature and they are all still up, unaffected. Most of these picture are people buying/selling, or intercepting a pending gil trade off. How in any sort of nature is that against the terms of service, I made sure to filter and block any profanity. So my question is, what's the deal? Are you sponsered by the RMT, are you the RMT, and what's up with the screen shot removals? They've been up almost 2 years and then finally they disappear... Hmmm?

Something something player warning against Forum rules, I'd wager to say that trying to declare activity as RMT could be considered as such.

But you're more likely to get a straight answer by PMing a mod, instead of making a spectacle of yourself.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 22:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Something something player warning against Forum rules, I'd wager to say that trying to declare activity as RMT could be considered as such.

But you're more likely to get a straight answer by PMing a mod, instead of making a spectacle of yourself.

You're probably right but then people don't see what they're doing. Maybe they don't care, but I felt the need to address this publicly as this isn't the first time they've removed my images.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-03-27 22:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

if you post or upload pics with the same content over and over after it's already been removed, i think it shows a lack of self-awareness on your part.

You're still talking?
First Page 2