Censorship On FFXIAH Or Pro-RMT?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Censorship on FFXIAH or Pro-RMT?
Censorship on FFXIAH or Pro-RMT?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-03-27 22:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The mods have always been good at explaining why when you ask. But they aren't going to babysit and tell you why each time unless it becomes a problem. They assume you've read and understand the rules. They aren't secretive or shady, they are people just like us and have lives so they do what they do and move on.

Also... just the notion that anyone here cares about RMT one way or the other enough to go hunt through ss is absurd. If it isn't the first time, then perhaps you're doing something wrong. Your knowledge of it's wrongness is not a factor. If there is a mistake, then opening a dialog with them would be the best way to deal with it.
By Jetackuu 2014-03-27 22:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »
Jetackuu said: »
So I'm beginning to notice that some of my screen shots are starting to disappear, and then others will be approved, and then shortly removed. I am not personally attacking anyone or breaking any ToS to my knowledge and people post pictures of the same nature and they are all still up, unaffected. Most of these picture are people buying/selling, or intercepting a pending gil trade off. How in any sort of nature is that against the terms of service, I made sure to filter and block any profanity. So my question is, what's the deal? Are you sponsered by the RMT, are you the RMT, and what's up with the screen shot removals? They've been up almost 2 years and then finally they disappear... Hmmm?

Something something player warning against Forum rules, I'd wager to say that trying to declare activity as RMT could be considered as such.

But you're more likely to get a straight answer by PMing a mod, instead of making a spectacle of yourself.

You're probably right but then people don't see what they're doing. Maybe they don't care, but I felt the need to address this publicly as this isn't the first time they've removed my images.
This isn't the place for in game drama, that's well established in the rules...

Like already stated: if you keep posting the same type of images and they keep getting removed then there's most likely a reason for it, and again if you want an answer for that then your best bet is to PM a mod instead of making a spectacle of yourself.

Nothing has changed.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-03-27 23:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
So I'm beginning to notice that some of my screen shots are starting to disappear, and then others will be approved, and then shortly removed. I am not personally attacking anyone or breaking any ToS to my knowledge and people post pictures of the same nature and they are all still up, unaffected. Most of these picture are people buying/selling, or intercepting a pending gil trade off. How in any sort of nature is that against the terms of service, I made sure to filter and block any profanity. So my question is, what's the deal? Are you sponsered by the RMT, are you the RMT, and what's up with the screen shot removals? They've been up almost 2 years and then finally they disappear... Hmmm?

Something something player warning against Forum rules, I'd wager to say that trying to declare activity as RMT could be considered as such.

But you're more likely to get a straight answer by PMing a mod, instead of making a spectacle of yourself.
This. In fact, I'm fairly sure I've answered this question for you before.

Locked.
[+]