First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 102 103 104
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-08-30 18:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Any chance to fix the Timers Stratagems counter to work with the 550 SCH gift?
I'd love this too, please.
By Siman 2015-09-16 08:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The plasticsurgeon plugin is broken, it keeps switching races whenever it wants and always return to the original race
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-09-16 13:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if it's FFXIAH, Guildwork or FFXI LS Community screwing up, but my FFXIAH profile has me on BLU99/WAR49 with a Lv. 95 Yagrush equiped in my body slot.

I do not own a Yagrush.

It also has my BLU at level 38 and my WAR at 7. And my 99 MNK and THF are listed as 0, while my DRG and PUP are incorrectly listed at level 99. Every other job is also wrong.
By Draylo 2015-09-16 13:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Nikia said: »
Dressup is broken also.
Logged in today and race and armor were random and the first letter in my name was missing.
Had to //du clear self to fix it.

I know lot of people like to use the lockstyle thing but I am content with DU on client side.

I use it mainly for mages, I hate blinking changing weapon.
 Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Lebeau
By Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie 2015-09-17 17:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siman said: »
The plasticsurgeon plugin is broken, it keeps switching races whenever it wants and always return to the original race

This is making me quite the sad Taru who can't see his gears, lol
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-17 17:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Francisco said: »
I'm not sure if it's FFXIAH, Guildwork or FFXI LS Community screwing up, but my FFXIAH profile has me on BLU99/WAR49 with a Lv. 95 Yagrush equiped in my body slot.

I do not own a Yagrush.

It also has my BLU at level 38 and my WAR at 7. And my 99 MNK and THF are listed as 0, while my DRG and PUP are incorrectly listed at level 99. Every other job is also wrong.

It's wrong on GW, which means it'll be wrong here. Nothing I can do about that, we take GW more or less at face value.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-17 17:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Nothing I can do about that
Lies, we all know you have magic fingers!

For what, well....that's for you to decide! *wink*
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-09-17 17:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Speedyjim said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »
Any chance to fix the Timers Stratagems counter to work with the 550 SCH gift?
I'd love this too, please.
 Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Lebeau
By Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie 2015-09-20 16:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried to use DressUp over PlasticSurgeon and still won't keep race as what I switch too after NPC interaction.

Not pestering, was FYI.
By Asura.Omnijuggernaut 2015-09-20 20:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This isn't a "broken plugin" however I do have a question about the auto-echo. Is there a way to make an auto-holy water? I can't tell you how many times I have burned through extra holy water not realizing the effect was gone.
[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-09-21 01:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

DressUp was still broken until last night. I fixed it on dev, but didn't push it to the live branch yet. I'll do so tonight, with a number of other fixes (Hook, LuaCore, BlinkMeNot, Timers).
[+]
 Sylph.Subadai
Server: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2015-09-21 02:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, Arcon and the entire team, we really appreciate all the work that goes into Windower!
[+]
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-09-21 02:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
DressUp was still broken until last night. I fixed it on dev, but didn't push it to the live branch yet. I'll do so tonight, with a number of other fixes (Hook, LuaCore, BlinkMeNot, Timers).
Thank you!
[+]
By Siman 2015-09-21 07:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you!!!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-09-21 08:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2015-09-21 08:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Omnijuggernaut said: »
This isn't a "broken plugin" however I do have a question about the auto-echo. Is there a way to make an auto-holy water? I can't tell you how many times I have burned through extra holy water not realizing the effect was gone.
Byrth at some point said they had no plans on letting any more automation into the official addon library. I believe it was actually for this very feature to aecho when I saw it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-09-21 08:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darvamos said: »
Asura.Omnijuggernaut said: »
Byrth at some point said they had no plans on letting any more automation into the official addon library. I believe it was actually for this very feature to aecho when I saw it.

Fairly certain you could write something into GearSwap to prevent you from using it if you don't have a status effect it can remedy, but I'm not 100% certain. My wife's the GearSwap guru in the house; I just know how to Frankenstein/spaghetti code what I need from what she's already written.

That would be better, really. It's not an automation that way, just a way to stop you from using too many. Especially if you tote hallowed water around, because that ***is precious.
By Artemicion 2015-09-21 17:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if this is the best place to mention this, but I've been having a fairly frequent problem of my windower doing a CTD in random intervals, but only when I zone. Might be worth mentioning that I dual box frequently, so that may muck something up when I zone with multiple characters in multiple instances.
By waffle 2015-09-21 18:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe boxdestroyer isn't working properly. I'll have to check again, but I attempted to open a box earlier today and got an error and then it posted blank results. I'll write it down next time.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-09-21 18:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Gearswap borked after update. A couple of friends of mine have confirmed the same, while others say theirs is working.

I re-installed gearswap but still the same issue.
By Draylo 2015-09-21 18:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It is, something is definitely off about it. Certain functions not working w/gs after I downloaded the small update.

Edit: Seems to be only with mote's GS files? What would cause that? For example the WHM one doesn't recognize solace being on to swap into AF3 body. Also certain binds are being ignored.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-09-21 18:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
It is, something is definitely off about it. Certain functions not working w/gs after I downloaded the small update.

Edit: Seems to be only with mote's GS files? What would cause that? For example the WHM one doesn't recognize solace being on to swap into AF3 body. Also certain binds are being ignored.
My Councilor's Garb is equipping properly when in Adoulin and that's in my Globals file.
 Asura.Ivlilla
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-09-21 18:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gearswap did not update; luacore updated, though.
 Phoenix.Angelinn
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Angelinn 2015-09-21 18:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing here, todays luacore/hook downloads broke stuff. Swaps aren't working at all on RDM, several friends also say their RDM stuff stopped working while other jobs are fine. The addon loads just fine, no errors are reported. When I use //gs commands they input successfully...just, nothing swaps.

Working fine on NIN and PLD and WHM, haven't tried other jobs yet.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-09-21 19:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

GS is working on the following jobs: WHM, MNK

GS is NOT working on these: NIN, THF, BLM, SCH & BLU

All my lua's are Motenten's. I don't play my DNC or SAM any longer and can't check those.
 Asura.Sabishii
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2015-09-21 20:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

My non-mote COR GS stopped working after update
By Ramyrez 2015-09-21 20:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sabishii said: »
My non-mote COR GS stopped working after update

Same.
 Carbuncle.Skudo
Server: Carbuncle
user: SKudo
By Carbuncle.Skudo 2015-09-21 21:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It is way too late for me to even try and find out why it borked, but removing the check_wearable part of unpack_equip_list is the workaround I have for my alt. Interestingly, all jobs on my own character work fine. Even those that don't work on my alt.

If I still can't fall asleep, I'll try to find out in which way(s) check_wearable broke.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 102 103 104