DRG Guide.... Where???

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG guide.... Where???
DRG guide.... Where???
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-02-27 21:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

They're checked one at a time in this order. QA>TA>DA>AM3. So adding double attack actually lowers your AM triple attack rate. Although DA+ is still overall DPS increase, just a tiny one.

Here's the best explanation of AM3/multihit interaction I've seen. http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/31767/is-a-mythic-even-feasible-anymore-for-a-newbie/2/#1941496
By Valthongir 2014-02-28 07:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew you'd come through for me.

Ferris bueller, you're my hero.
 Leviathan.Vow
Server: Leviathan
user: woVow
By Leviathan.Vow 2014-02-28 10:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/31534/math-oax-multi-attack-and-you/
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2014-03-17 05:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok guys, had been away for about a year or so, give or take. Got back two weeks ago. Few questions... Firstly why am I seeing so many drgs in Cizin gear? (mostly NQ) Are they the new full perle drgs that should be looked down upon or am I missing something? Hardly anyone needs to be going for Stp these days. This is my TP set atm which im trying to improve while being back, i dont have a steady group for events or anything atm so everything is PUGs.

ItemSet 160164

Im trying to get a good mix of hastecap, Stp for5 hit and double attack in there. Any advice on where to improve and whats the top piece for what slots would be greatly appreciated!
 Asura.Originalkord
Server: Asura
user: rocs42
By Asura.Originalkord 2014-03-17 11:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cizin might be the new perle in the sense that it's accessible, but unlike perle it's actually good. The +1 variants were just released a few weeks ago.

There are so many viable gear options now, you shouldn't feel bad if NQ Cizin pieces are a part of it. You may not be full timing the whole set like people did with perle, but all pieces will probably find their way in to one of your sets. Hands and legs are the main pieces you will want, as they are part of optimal sets, but with the way skirmish works, you'll get the whole set without really trying.