First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-20 08:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Itemizer is totally different

Main want for bellhop is basically exclusively prize powders. There's not a windower public prize powder lua.

Well, i was given one, but it's way to complicated.
[+]
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2018-04-20 09:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Main want for bellhop is basically exclusively prize powders.
Ah so a way to set up trades automatically. Yes, I'd quite enjoy that too.
[+]
By Reignes 2018-04-20 11:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Something that pulled and stored gear off the porter moogles would be neat!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-20 12:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Akaden said: »

That too, would be great. Exiled I -think- used to have the bazaar function that bellhop does. (man we're talking 10 years ago!)

Synergy lua, prize powder lua, bazaar/trade lua, a more refined/better react

Would all be hugely appreciated.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-20 16:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Help put it in front of the eyes of someone that can/will make/share them.

I've been asking for them for well over a year. Clearly not reaching the intended audience.
 Valefor.Gorns
Server: Valefor
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2018-04-20 16:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

addon that would list you among the gear you have in all the inventories, wardrobe, storage etc, yhe gears that are not called in your lua jobs file.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Verbannt
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2018-04-20 19:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Gorns said: »
addon that would list you among the gear you have in all the inventories, wardrobe, storage etc, yhe gears that are not called in your lua jobs file.

//gs validate checks your lua and verifies that the gear that is in the lua is in a storage you can equip from, it will list name augment and the total count of gear that can not be equipped.

If you use organizer in the folder Organizer>Data there is a file called Organizer-debug.txt that if the addon fails to pull an item, lists what it failed to pull.

Both things have been in game for years thought the debug txt it seems like less people know about it.

Edit* Hope that helps
 Bismarck.Radec
Server: Bismarck
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2018-04-20 19:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Gorns said: »
eslim said: »
i seen some1 build something like that on here but idr where it was posted

You're thinking of closetcleaner - https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49796/introducing-closetcleaner-new-addon/
 Sylph.Feary
Server: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2018-04-21 01:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Akaden said: »

Code
/baz [Item] [Price] - Lists an item in your inventory in your bazaar for the specified price.
Example: /baz "Umbral Marrow" 1500000
You must have your bazaar pricing menu open.
Modifications:
/bazall [Item] [Price] - Lists all matching items in your inventory in your bazaar for the specified price.
Note: Setting a price of 0 will take out of bazaar.

/sort [Location] - Sorts an inventory location.

/tadd [Item] - Places all copies of an item in your inventory into trade and clicks ok.
Example: /tadd Alexandrite
You must currently be in a trade with another player, this does not trade to NPCs.
The confirmation will not display in the window, but it has still been sent.  Do not press OK again.
Sample usage with mule:  Open trade with mule.  Type /tadd alexandrite on character trading.  Click ok on character receiving.
If you have more than 8 potential slots to trade, the 8 highest quantity ones will be used.

/autotrade - Toggles automatic trade acceptance.
While enabled, you'll automatically accept both trade offers and trade confirmations.
This should be used with caution, if you put an item into trade then the other person clicks OK you could lose that item.
When paired with /tadd, makes for very fast item transfers to a mule.

yes please
 Valefor.Gorns
Server: Valefor
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2018-04-21 08:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanx guys fir the info !

Will have a look at it ;)
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-04-21 08:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of what you guys want from bellhop are already in addons that were released on github by users...

Bazaar - done
trade acceptance - done

opposite of bellhop
trade npc instead of player could be easily changed to players also

example /trade npc alex... 792
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-21 08:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You say they exist, and don't post a link to them... There are hundreds, if not thousands of lua out there. No one shares/advertises they exist.

And none of those are the ones I really want (that I've found)

Quote:
Synergy lua, prize powder lua, a more refined/better react
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-04-21 10:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Feary said: »
Code
snip

yes please

holy ***, someone actually read my documentation

nothing in bellhop is complicated or hard to implement, i'm going to bet that people copied it off for windower within a month of it being released and just chose not to share, or you just aren't aware of where it was shared
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-21 11:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

There are hundreds, if not thousands of lua out there. No one shares/advertises they exist.
By Nyarlko 2018-04-21 12:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone who actually enjoys synergy, I'm trying to figure out what kind of addon people want for it. :/ I imagine it would be possible to add some sort of display for current values, but it seems stupidly risky to try to manipulate packets in this case. It's a huge variable menu system which I expect would allow for rather high odds of sending large quantities of bad packets and get yourself red-flagged.

I'd be happier with just a toggle to reduce the amount of per-action chatlog spam to a bare minimum. Does anyone know if it's possible to parse out values from received synergy packets, block the native chatlog spam message and replace it with a condensed version?

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Ewellina
Server: Odin
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-21 13:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

here is my synergy addon BE WARNED IT IS NOT 100% COMPLETE AND WILL BE DANGEROUS TO USE IF ABUSED. it removes the use of the menu, its missing smock and glove support. its still in beta and can crash the game. due to removing the menu delay, you can spam feed fewel and is clearly observable by other people watching. I WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY if you get banned or what ever.

the addon flashes buttons based on what needs to be hit, like if your leeking an element, the one to stop leeking will flash. if the furnace is gona explode the whole thing flashes.

the buttons should be self explanetory. you can relocate the box via shift+ click i think i set it as (been a while since i worked on it) I will be piking it up again once ive finished with gearinfo. It also has limited muly-tibox support via the send addon. This needs you to basicly click away. i made a foshia neck and belt in like 10 seconds with this, never fails. just trade your recipe items, and dont go inside the menu. the tick sign is for end, and retrieve the item after completion.

The display ONLY appears when you are near a furnace. This allows you to keep the addon loaded in the background fulltime without it getting in the way. although i dont recommend it lol. the whole addon is packet based. the packets arnt documented anywhere, this addon took months of packet research to get it goin. It gona take a while before i pick it up again unless people want to sponsor me lol.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-21 13:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I would want just a feed spam lua. For skill capping. I'd rather set my balls on an ant hill than do it manually again. Nothing fancy. Just rather save the 10,000 enter presses.

A lua that reduces that chatspam would be great though. It's quite unnecessary.

Edit; Odin.Ewellina doing gods work. I love you.

Prize powder lua, and you'll be the hero we all need.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-21 13:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I would want just a feed spam lua. For skill capping. I'd rather set my balls on an ant hill than do it manually again. Nothing fancy. Just rather save the 10,000 enter presses.

im releasing my addons slowly. please be SUPER CAREFUL when using it, i would hate to hear people got banned. i just cant work on multiple projects at once.

The whole prize powder thing escapes me completly, i musta quick before that became a thing. please elaborate.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-21 14:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Ewellina said: »

im releasing my addons slowly. please be SUPER CAREFUL when using it, i would hate to hear people got banned. i just cant work on multiple projects at once.

The whole prize powder thing escapes me completly, i musta quick before that became a thing. please elaborate.

Second on Prize Powder, I have no idea about this lol.

Edit: I was to slow, and was answered above!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-21 14:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone on here gave me a prize powder lua, but the issue is the ID changes for every single prize powder you buy.

If you buy 960 you use "code a" if you buy 959 you use "code b" 958 "code c" There has to be a way to just "fill inventory" instead of looking up the proper code for x/80
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-21 14:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone on here gave me a prize powder lua, but the issue is the ID changes for every set of 12 you buy.

If you buy 960 you use "code a" if you buy 948 you use "code b" There has to be a way to just "fill inventory" instead of looking up the proper code for x/80

can you send me a link or send me the addon, i can maybe fix it up to make that option automatic. thanks. my email is sebyg666@hotmail.com.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-21 14:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to send you the PM conversation, which includes the prize powder lua, and the entire list of codes from 1-960.

Hoping to streamline it into something like

//name buyall prize powders

making it identical to the sparks lua

Instead of //buy 600 "code for 600"
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-21 14:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to send you the PM conversation, which includes the prize powder lua, and the entire list of codes from 1-960.

Hoping to streamline it into something like

//name buyall prize powders

making it identical to the sparks lua

Instead of //buy 600 "code for 600"

got it ty
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-21 15:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

So the way that particular lua works is it buys what you tell it to buy, like Buy 960 (full 80/80)

is there a way to sell faster than sellnpc? like a batch sell?
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-21 15:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So the way that particular lua works is it buys what you tell it to buy, like Buy 960 (full 80/80)

is there a way to sell faster than sellnpc? like a batch sell?

not sure about that, never looked into it. but sell npc is a safe bet to use and i personally wouldnt go messing with it too much. its quiet easy to lose items via packets. i played around with a cape trading addon for a while and lost several upgrade items doin it. so, to be on the safe side, i keep the delays. And quiet seriously unless the item can stack you'll never be able to batch sell i dont think, not like you imagining it.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-21 15:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it's just it still takes a solid 10 minutes to do it.

10.5 sets of "buy" then "sell" @ 833 stacks @ 1 second each
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30