Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » iiPunch - Monk Guide
iiPunch - Monk Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 193 194 195 ... 363 364 365
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Kyte 2018-04-04 14:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

No one's advocating to use Counterstance when it isn't suitable and you've wasted half a page refuting a point that was never made.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-04-04 14:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
If you put Counter +10 on it, does it become Overwhelm +10 and change the player to SAM?

No, because SE only believes in Underwhelm when it comes to MNK
[+]
 Asura.Topace
Server: Asura
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-04-16 21:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Jolts+1 still the best Non Rema h2h?
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-04-16 21:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

yes
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-04-17 02:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jolt+1 are one of the best, but Comeuppances +1 are generally gonna be better unless you're MNK tanking to take advantage of the Counter rate/damage on Jolts.

Comeuppances have lower DMG, but also far lower delay, more STR, more Acc, DA+1~5%, and even Subtle Blow +12 has some practicality for a lot of situations where you might use MNK.

Availability is a question though:
Comeuppances/+1 come from one of the hardest mobs in the game... BUT can also be obtained through Unity Dial! I got my NQ that way and upgraded it, and have since also had a mule get the +1. I personally know multiple other people who also got them from dial. If you have a lot of mules and the willingness to open the dial when campaign is on, obtaining them this way is actually within the realm of reason.

Jolt+1 are theoretically easier to get, but actually seeing the crafted weapon available for sale can be pretty rare regardless of server (even Asura - one IS up right now, but there have only ever been 3 AH sales even on Asura). On other servers, they might be completely unavailable - for example, not a single pair has ever sold on AH on my server. They're also somewhat pricey when they are available.

NQ Jolts are a pretty solid easily available AH option though, and are probably the recommended MNK non-RMEA H2H if obtaining the HQ or Comeuppances isn't viable for someone.
 Asura.Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-04-17 18:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea Comeuppances will probably be unavailable to me since I don't have it unlocked and heard its a pretty shitty fight.

Was thinking about buying the Jolts+1 off the AH since the person who is selling it is in my Shell I may get a discount lol. Though I know relic H2H is the worst of the 4 does Jolts come ahead of it?
MNK is the job I love to death even if it's a laughing stock atm.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-17 19:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Spharai never feels like it's appropriately measured. Mostly half assed due to being MNK.

Should be better than Jolt+1
By flyingsquirrel 2018-04-18 04:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, buy my jolts. Do it. I want kenkonken gil
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-04-18 15:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Topace said: »
Yea Comeuppances will probably be unavailable to me since I don't have it unlocked and heard its a pretty shitty fight.

I've never won the Tumult Curator fight, but I've obtained NQ Comeuppances, Comeuppances +1, 2x Tatenashi Haramaki, and lots of Tumult Curator's Bloods from Wanted dial alone. Main + Alt + 15 total mules, so I do have quite a few shots - but it's not impossible. And I've completely skipped a Wanted Dial campaign before, not been super vigilant about doing on all mules every day on some others, had most mules deactivated sometimes. Couple friends also received the H2H from Wanted Dial.

If nothing else, it's also a good way to stock up on T2 Escha Zitah/Ruaun pops, and those random useful UNM items! And for any non-RMEA MNK, it's worth your time to check due to the weapon.

The good thing about Jolt +1 though... you can always sell it if you ever get RMEA or Comeuppances!
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-04-19 04:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

15 mules o.o
And I assume you have Wardrobe3+4, which once unlocked on an account is unlocked on all the characters of that account, forcing you to pay multiple times.

That's like 79$ a month just to play FFXI?
Not that it's my intention to mess with how people rightfully spend their money the way they want, I wouldn't dare.

Maybe I'm just speaking out of envy I guess haha xD
By Sidiov 2018-04-19 04:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
15 mules o.o
And I assume you have Wardrobe3+4, which once unlocked on an account is unlocked on all the characters of that account, forcing you to pay multiple times.

Not that it's my intention to mess with how people rightfully spend their money the way they want, I wouldn't dare.

I dont understand this? The wardrobes are $2 each total for all accounts unless ive been getting a special deal since it started...
By Vishwambhari 2018-04-19 04:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

15 mules o.o

Hey sechsy boy ( <3 ), the wardrobes are unlocked for all chars at no additional expenses.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2018-04-19 05:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is it charging me double then? It's charging me wardrobes for my main character AND my mule (the only one I have). Wait... is it? Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm spending like 18-19€ every month for 1 character and 1 mule, and both Wardrobe3+4 unlocked.
Is that right?

Now that I think about it, it's pretty insane to be spending 18€ every month for basically a single character for a 15+ years old game in an era where pretty much everything went FTP
I always feel some strange sense of, I dunno, guilt? Whenever I think about it lol
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-19 05:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is it charging me double then? It's charging me wardrobes for my main character AND my mule (the only one I have). Wait... is it? Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm spending like 18-19€ every month for 1 character and 1 mule, and both Wardrobe3+4 unlocked.
Is that right?

Now that I think about it, it's pretty insane to be spending 18€ every month for basically a single character for a 15+ years old game in an era where pretty much everything went FTP
I always feel some strange sense of, I dunno, guilt? Whenever I think about it lol

lol, this is how they keep you playing. Welcome to the machine. Guilt of missing dailys. Guilt of missing "special event". Guilt of "loyalty". You feel that... "guilt" that "fomo" that "anxiety" it's no accident. This is a multi-billion dollar industry, where it's people's sole purpose in life to figure out how to make you feel that way.

This comes up at least once a year, yeah square does -not- deserve the amount of money [you] are paying.

"but where are you going to get an entire months worth of unlimited entertainment for twenty bucks, thats the cost of one movie, or half a new single player game"
[+]
By Quizzy 2018-04-19 09:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

For the price of a shitty bottle of wine...
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-04-19 11:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

$12.95(base) + $1(mule) + $2 (wardrobe) + $2 (wardrobe2) = $18. It isn't billed per mule.

And never mind the people suggesting how to spend your money. Unless you're uneducated or have way too many kids, you shouldn't be that stressed over FFXI's monthly fee.

A better question is if you actually enjoy the game, because a hell of a lot of people pay for it and seem to do nothing but complain. If you don't like it, even spending your time on it is a waste, much less your monthly fee.

If you enjoy it, the monthly is comparatively low as far as entertainment goes. The people who would say otherwise are probably working minimum wage and taking their S.O. to mcdonalds for dates.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-04-19 13:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah but hot and spicy with some sweet and sour sauce
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2018-04-19 13:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
$12.95(base) + $1(mule) + $2 (wardrobe) + $2 (wardrobe2) = $18. It isn't billed per mule.
Wardrobe3+4 you mean?
But yeah I stand corrected, thanks for posting that!
I must have been confused from when I added Wardrobe3&4 (which is not that long ago to be fair) where it was showing separate costs for both my main and my one mule.

Quote:
And never mind the people suggesting how to spend your money.
Absolutely agree, would never dare to get that far. It was mostly a personal thing about my own money, I kinda feel a bit guilty I'm spending this much every month for my personal entertainment.
I'm not to the point of being unable to eat or sleep because of that lol, but it all adds up at the end of the year alas.

Quote:
A better question is if you actually enjoy the game, because a hell of a lot of people pay for it and seem to do nothing but complain.
Good point!
Thankfully I'm still enjoying FFXI a lot, or I would be on a break as it happened already a couple of times across these 14+ years ;)

Quote:
The people who would say otherwise are probably working minimum wage and taking their S.O. to mcdonalds for dates.
Despite my high level degree you'd be surprised how much you get paid in my country on average. That's supposing you even manage to get a job! XD
But no really, as I said before I'm not to the point of being unable to eat because of FFXI lol!
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-04-19 15:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

15 mules o.o

Yeah it's like $30 with max characters on 1 account. $1 per additional character/mule, and the Wardrobe 3&4 costs the same for 1 character as it does for all 16 (as others have said).

I normally maintain main + 3 mules, and the other 12 I cancel sometimes and reactivate sometimes. I usually bring them back when there's good login campaign loot (sellables, especially useful Ex items, etc.). It's basically RMT, but I'm paying S-E directly.

But hey, $1 a mule last month and 4 Glavoid Shells per mule... I'll gladly pay 25 cents of real money for a Glavoid Shell. Other examples: they got me a ton of KB pops back when those started showing up in login campaign, to get a D.Ring and a ton of gil bazaaring more pops, couple months ago was Delve boss drops for Relic upgrades (some nice money and stashed some for myself), etc. Wanted dial provides all the UNM trophies I need to make Escha pops, and all the UNM items I wanted but didn't bother farming. The extra dozen mules usually save me enough time that I'm fairly indifferent to roughly doubling my monthly subscription cost.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-04-19 20:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So Upgrading my MNK head to +3. Besides Howling Fist and Raging Fist would I put it in any other set? I Know Victory Smite is Crit based so keeping Adhemar Head for that. Wasn't too sure about Shijin Spiral.

Also do anyone here have a counter set in their lua? It feels like it impossible to hit the counter cap with out counterstance death sentence.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-19 20:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

27 for master + merits
+16 for Ambu set (5 pieces, not 6)
+14/15/18 for relic/jolt/+1
+10 cape
+6 af+3 legs
+2 ammo
+1 neck backlash
+1 ear avenger
+1 ear Genmei
+3 ear Cryptic

Also, can do 4 Hiza and use a +5 counter body
Can get over cap

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-05-02 14:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
what are the modifers for howling fist ?? bg wiki list str and vit but right below that it says update notes say str and dex but then it says update notes dont show that .........sooo confusing sighs
It's STR and DEX as far as I know.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-05-20 12:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Asura.Topace said: »

I've never won the Tumult Curator fight, but I've obtained NQ Comeuppances, Comeuppances +1, 2x Tatenashi Haramaki, and lots of Tumult Curator's Bloods from Wanted dial alone. Main + Alt + 15 total mules, so I do have quite a few shots - but it's not impossible. And I've completely skipped a Wanted Dial campaign before, not been super vigilant about doing on all mules every day on some others, had most mules deactivated sometimes. Couple friends also received the H2H from Wanted Dial.

If nothing else, it's also a good way to stock up on T2 Escha Zitah/Ruaun pops, and those random useful UNM items! And for any non-RMEA MNK, it's worth your time to check due to the weapon.

The good thing about Jolt +1 though... you can always sell it if you ever get RMEA or Comeuppances!

Your 15 mules makes up 40% of the population of Phoenix and SE thanks you for that.
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-05-21 08:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing too crazy to report. We started our MNK Aeonic run earlier than expected.
We decided not to do "MNK only" DPS because:
1) It'd be way too boring for those not on MNK, though we didn't magic burst or anything crazy like that.
2) It allowed us to see how MNK compared to other DDs in certain fights.

I was hoping the player parsing would have posted his results to Discord, by now, but he hasn't. Many of FFXIAH generally frown on parses anyway, but there were some interesting results.

Zitah Notes
I was the only MNK/RUN. The other two came MNK/WAR.
I did not eat any food. The others ate Sublime Sushi +1.
I used my favored TP set, which included Godhands, Adhemar bonnet +1 and Herculean boots (DEX 3, Acc 24, Attk 11, TA 4). The other MNKs used Verethragna and Kendatsuba +1 head and feet.
I did not have time to get enough cards to make AF+3 hands or feet and didn't make Relic +3 head, either. The other MNKs had AF+3 hands and Relic +3 head.
Because of how over-buffed we were, there was no obvious benefit to /WAR.
Because of how over-buffed we were, there was no obvious benefit to eating sushi. If fully supporting MNK for Zitah targets, consider eating STP food.

I won the parse by roughly 3%. Again, I apologize for not having the full spread of numbers for you all.
To my knowledge, I was the only MNK that used Shoulder Tackle. I used Shoulder Tackle for the vast majority of our fights with Lustful Lydia, Revetaur, Sensual Sandy and at least once against both Aglaophotis and Umdhlebi. The others used Victory Smite exclusively.
It isn't wise to make broad assumptions from one parse. If I had to guess why Godhands won, and I can only guess, I can tell you all that I weapon skilled with much greater frequency than those with Verethragna. I didn't have to fuss about maintaining Aftermath, basically. I think it was mentioned that my average melee hit and critical hit were also higher, thanks to the higher base damage of Godhands. I'm not sure that makes sense to me, given my lack of AM3, but these were low ilvl targets. Again, since we were so ridiculously buffed for such low ilvl content, the +50 STR on Verethragna was of little consequence (though, if my memory serves, Verethragna put out the highest individual Victory Smites).

Fighting Alphuachra, Bucca and Puca with three MNKs was silly. Our kill speeds were so evenly matched, they all died within fractions of a second of each other. It was very smooth. For those that haven't tried killing these with three of the same DD, give it a whirl.

During Wrathare, my young son had to use the washroom, so I missed the last half of the fight. No one changed to /NIN. We used BoG Wilt (to reduce damage from Whirling Claws), Counterstance, Perfect Counter, Dodge... Then Inner Strength and Hundred Fists. By the time I got back to my keyboard, it was dead.

Ru'Aun Notes
I swapped to GEO for this area so another player could MNK.
For this zone, the three MNK/WARs geared as follows:
Glanz, 4/5 Kendatsuba +1.
Godhands, 4/5 Kendatsuba +1.
Verethragna, 4/5 Kendatsuba.
A wider variety of weapon skills were used, namely Raging Fists by Godhands and Ascetic's Fury by Glanz.

We fought the T1s, T2s, T3s, AAs and Kirin.
When we get together again, we will do the remaining lesser gods and WoC.

Godhands finished the set at 27.1%*
Verethragna finished with 23.3%
Glanz finished with 21.2%**

*The Godhands user was charmed by Vir'ava and killed at least one person. Maybe more. I don't know if the parser counted damage to the players. :)
**The Glanz user died at least one more time than anyone else. We did wait between fights for weakness to wear, but, by dying, he lost buffs that the other MNKs still had for the duration of any given battle.

I do have additional data from a parse of this zone still in my chat log.
Verethragna WS average: 14,546 (106s)
Godhands WS average: 15,340 (124s)
Glanz WS average: 13,988 (101s)

Verethragna accuracy: 94.67% (1164s)
Godhands accuracy: 94% (1499s)
Glanz accuracy: 93.27% (1367s)

Verethragna melee non-crit average: 999 (370s)
Godhands melee non-crit average: 751 (542s)
Glanz melee non-crit average: 773 (785s)

Verethragna melee crit average: 1174 (732s)
Godhands melee crit average: 1039 (867s)
Glanz melee crit average: 1004 (490s)

Verethragna melee crit range: 0~5314
Godhands melee crit range: 0~2047
Glanz melee crit range: 82~3201

Fighting Asida, Verethragna was quite beastly. As it drifted away from taking significant melee damage, Formless Strikes + AM3 and not weapon skilling at all pulled this weapon/NQ armor set into the lead for a short time.

Fighting Ma, Unchivalrous Stab resulted in the first MNK death. Sorry Glanz, you coulda been a contender.

Fighting Tenodera, I won't name names, but someone worked very hard to make sure the Glanz and most of our support ate Death Prophet at the end. We took a short break. :)

Fighting Kammavaca, we silenced it before it could Chainspell, so we didn't have to contend with the adds.

The T3s were the most messy...
Fighting Duke Vepar, the Bio/Poison auras really tested our WHM.

Fighting Pakecet, all of the MNKs died nearly on pop to Dread Spikes. It never spawned adds. The COR and I nuked it down to save time. While the MNKs recovered from weakness, Idris Malaise + GEO Thunder nukes and COR weapon skills destroyed it.

Fighting Vir'ava... We only had one tank, a PLD. So the MNKs voked and tanked Vir'ava and the PLD hung out to wait for the adds.
RDM slept the adds. GEO flashed and nuked the black adds before they were reslept under Vir'ava.
The Godhands killed a few people.
Vir'ava "ate" the black adds and blue !! triggered. Accuracy was still quite poor, but we killed it surprisingly quickly.
I do not recommend this strategy!

Fighting Kirin, there isn't too much to say. Standard stuff, but we changed the COR to THF after applying 11 rolls to the MNKs. It was late, this would be the last fight and we didn't want Invincible to slow us down at the end. Although the MNKs could Formless Strikes, it would be slower damage and we didn't want to risk it.
Even without rolls, the THF did about triple the damage of the MNKs.
It was dead, from start to finish, in less than 3min, because Bolster was still up after we'd won. We were double Great Axed for drops. >.>;

TL;DR: With A++ support, three MNK DDs of great gear and any REMA can win on the first try any of these mobs except Pakecet. ^.~
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-21 09:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »
Nothing too crazy to report. We started our MNK Aeonic run earlier than expected.
We decided not to do "MNK only" DPS because:
1) It'd be way too boring for those not on MNK, though we didn't magic burst or anything crazy like that.
2) It allowed us to see how MNK compared to other DDs in certain fights.

I was hoping the player parsing would have posted his results to Discord, by now, but he hasn't. Many of FFXIAH generally frown on parses anyway, but there were some interesting results.

Zitah Notes
I was the only MNK/RUN. The other two came MNK/WAR.
I did not eat any food. The others ate Sublime Sushi +1.
I used my favored TP set, which included Godhands, Adhemar bonnet +1 and Herculean boots (DEX 3, Acc 24, Attk 11, TA 4). The other MNKs used Verethragna and Kendatsuba +1 head and feet.
I did not have time to get enough cards to make AF+3 hands or feet and didn't make Relic +3 head, either. The other MNKs had AF+3 hands and Relic +3 head.
Because of how over-buffed we were, there was no obvious benefit to /WAR.
Because of how over-buffed we were, there was no obvious benefit to eating sushi. If fully supporting MNK for Zitah targets, consider eating STP food.

I won the parse by roughly 3%. Again, I apologize for not having the full spread of numbers for you all.
To my knowledge, I was the only MNK that used Shoulder Tackle. I used Shoulder Tackle for the vast majority of our fights with Lustful Lydia, Revetaur, Sensual Sandy and at least once against both Aglaophotis and Umdhlebi. The others used Victory Smite exclusively.
It isn't wise to make broad assumptions from one parse. If I had to guess why Godhands won, and I can only guess, I can tell you all that I weapon skilled with much greater frequency than those with Verethragna. I didn't have to fuss about maintaining Aftermath, basically. I think it was mentioned that my average melee hit and critical hit were also higher, thanks to the higher base damage of Godhands. I'm not sure that makes sense to me, given my lack of AM3, but these were low ilvl targets. Again, since we were so ridiculously buffed for such low ilvl content, the +50 STR on Verethragna was of little consequence (though, if my memory serves, Verethragna put out the highest individual Victory Smites).

Fighting Alphuachra, Bucca and Puca with three MNKs was silly. Our kill speeds were so evenly matched, they all died within fractions of a second of each other. It was very smooth. For those that haven't tried killing these with three of the same DD, give it a whirl.

During Wrathare, my young son had to use the washroom, so I missed the last half of the fight. No one changed to /NIN. We used BoG Wilt (to reduce damage from Whirling Claws), Counterstance, Perfect Counter, Dodge... Then Inner Strength and Hundred Fists. By the time I got back to my keyboard, it was dead.

Ru'Aun Notes
I swapped to GEO for this area so another player could MNK.
For this zone, the three MNK/WARs geared as follows:
Glanz, 4/5 Kendatsuba +1.
Godhands, 4/5 Kendatsuba +1.
Verethragna, 4/5 Kendatsuba.
A wider variety of weapon skills were used, namely Raging Fists by Godhands and Ascetic's Fury by Glanz.

We fought the T1s, T2s, T3s, AAs and Kirin.
When we get together again, we will do the remaining lesser gods and WoC.

Godhands finished the set at 27.1%*
Verethragna finished with 23.3%
Glanz finished with 21.2%**

*The Godhands user was charmed by Vir'ava and killed at least one person. Maybe more. I don't know if the parser counted damage to the players. :)
**The Glanz user died at least one more time than anyone else. We did wait between fights for weakness to wear, but, by dying, he lost buffs that the other MNKs still had for the duration of any given battle.

I do have additional data from a parse of this zone still in my chat log.
Verethragna WS average: 14,546 (106s)
Godhands WS average: 15,340 (124s)
Glanz WS average: 13,988 (101s)

Verethragna accuracy: 94.67% (1164s)
Godhands accuracy: 94% (1499s)
Glanz accuracy: 93.27% (1367s)

Verethragna melee non-crit average: 999 (370s)
Godhands melee non-crit average: 751 (542s)
Glanz melee non-crit average: 773 (785s)

Verethragna melee crit average: 1174 (732s)
Godhands melee crit average: 1039 (867s)
Glanz melee crit average: 1004 (490s)

Verethragna melee crit range: 0~5314
Godhands melee crit range: 0~2047
Glanz melee crit range: 82~3201

Fighting Asida, Verethragna was quite beastly. As it drifted away from taking significant melee damage, Formless Strikes + AM3 and not weapon skilling at all pulled this weapon/NQ armor set into the lead for a short time.

Fighting Ma, Unchivalrous Stab resulted in the first MNK death. Sorry Glanz, you coulda been a contender.

Fighting Tenodera, I won't name names, but someone worked very hard to make sure the Glanz and most of our support ate Death Prophet at the end. We took a short break. :)

Fighting Kammavaca, we silenced it before it could Chainspell, so we didn't have to contend with the adds.

The T3s were the most messy...
Fighting Duke Vepar, the Bio/Poison auras really tested our WHM.

Fighting Pakecet, all of the MNKs died nearly on pop to Dread Spikes. It never spawned adds. The COR and I nuked it down to save time. While the MNKs recovered from weakness, Idris Malaise + GEO Thunder nukes and COR weapon skills destroyed it.

Fighting Vir'ava... We only had one tank, a PLD. So the MNKs voked and tanked Vir'ava and the PLD hung out to wait for the adds.
RDM slept the adds. GEO flashed and nuked the black adds before they were reslept under Vir'ava.
The Godhands killed a few people.
Vir'ava "ate" the black adds and blue !! triggered. Accuracy was still quite poor, but we killed it surprisingly quickly.
I do not recommend this strategy!

Fighting Kirin, there isn't too much to say. Standard stuff, but we changed the COR to THF after applying 11 rolls to the MNKs. It was late, this would be the last fight and we didn't want Invincible to slow us down at the end. Although the MNKs could Formless Strikes, it would be slower damage and we didn't want to risk it.
Even without rolls, the THF did about triple the damage of the MNKs.
It was dead, from start to finish, in less than 3min, because Bolster was still up after we'd won. We were double Great Axed for drops. >.>;

TL;DR: With A++ support, three MNK DDs of great gear and any REMA can win on the first try any of these mobs except Pakecet. ^.~

I'm going to assume everything written here is 100% accurate because I stopped reading after "Nothing too crazy"

Good work fellow monk may you fist like you've never fisted before...or something !
First Page 2 3 ... 193 194 195 ... 363 364 365