Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » The Parthenon: A Warrior's Kyklos
The Parthenon: A Warrior's Kyklos
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 224 225 226
 Sylph.Cherche
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Cherche 2018-10-25 12:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

~620 base damage with Mighty Strikes. ~930 base damage without. At 3000 TP.
By Dsuza 2018-10-25 12:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I hit 99,999 Reso on the Dynamis Bastok Wave 3 Galka Boss with Rag and a ***load of buffs up, including Mighty Strikes
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-25 16:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Dsuza said: »
I hit 99,999 Reso on the Dynamis Bastok Wave 3 Galka Boss with Rag and a ***load of buffs up, including Mighty Strikes

Learn to read

Quote:
An LS buddy hit 99999 on War Reso (non MS) doing Aeonic clears a few days ago.

Asura.Saevel said: »
He had a lot of vorseals and his target took extra physical damage or he had MS going on.

This is because it's not possible to hit 99K reso's otherwise, the math just doesn't get that high.
By Dsuza 2018-10-26 06:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I apologize, I actually did read it over a couple of times.

I suppose I should have read it over 3-4 times
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Eightball
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2018-10-28 11:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

hello all, so i recently got Chango and i am having some trouble getting radiance consistently, i also have Forma and no problems making radiance there which is why im so confused lol, i was doing full break > Upheaval > ukkos > Upheaval but ends at ukkos, i thought maybe i needed to do FB>UH>KJ>UH but when i had time to try it it kept getting fked up. is there a 4 step thats best for radiance?
 Shiva.Cziella
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2018-10-28 12:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You might be going too slow, FB>UH>KJ>UH is radiance. and that's probably the best for utility/dmg, but you can use Steel Cyclone instead of FB to open, same thing, more dmg since Steel is stronger than full break, that's if anything is alive after your 1st radiance.

You can also just 3 step radiance by getting AM2 (2k UH>KJ>UH) if things aren't living that long, or you have tp overflow.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2018-10-28 13:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

would UH>Ukko>UH make radiance as well? i used to do 4 step light before chango FB>UH>UKKO>UKKO and im going about the same speed i always do but i get nothing when ending with UH instead of UKKOs.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2018-10-28 13:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Only if one of the Upheavals is done with 2k TP and the first was performed with no prior AM.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-30 06:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Eightball said: »
hello all, so i recently got Chango and i am having some trouble getting radiance consistently, i also have Forma and no problems making radiance there which is why im so confused lol, i was doing full break > Upheaval > ukkos > Upheaval but ends at ukkos, i thought maybe i needed to do FB>UH>KJ>UH but when i had time to try it it kept getting fked up. is there a 4 step thats best for radiance?

And there's your problem, your chaining two T3 light property WS's which would activate the wrong SC.

FB -> Upheaval -> King's Justice -> Upheaval

Ukko's is Light / Fragmentation, Upheaval is Light / Fusion, the Light property only activating when AM is up. If you don't make a Radiance with your previous SC then AM would still be up and your gonna end up messing with your properties, plus KJ's is better with Chango anyway.
[+]
 Bahamut.Asphaar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Asphaar 2018-10-30 14:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Thoughts on epaminondas ring for WAR?
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Server: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-10-30 19:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

And there's your problem, your chaining two T3 light property WS's which would activate the wrong SC.

Ukko's is Light / Fragmentation, Upheaval is Light / Fusion, the Light property only activating when AM is up. If you don't make a Radiance with your previous SC then AM would still be up and your gonna end up messing with your properties, plus KJ's is better with Chango anyway.

Unless he's not chaining FB > Up that won't be a problem. You can't connect double light in the middle of fusion. Sounds like just a case of not doing the WS's in time.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-30 20:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »

Unless he's not chaining FB > Up that won't be a problem. You can't connect double light in the middle of fusion. Sounds like just a case of not doing the WS's in time.

I've seen really funky reactions with Upheaval and AM3 up, stuff like Steel Cyclone -> Upheaval creating gravitation instead of Fusion. The code behind the AM effect mess's with the order of precedence on SC's, so it's best not to use UF when your doing that sequence, plus KJ is stronger anyway.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Server: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-10-30 20:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, he did mention he tried KJ and it didn't work so it seems like it's more a user/gear problem than the actual SC.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2018-10-30 20:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I wasn’t super confidant about having gotten the 4 step SCs I tried KJ on had gone off in time, but I tired the Ukkos one several times like I had in the past for double light and it did not work on 4th step at all. When I get more time I’ll try the 4 step KJ one again.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-30 20:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure retaliation is up, if you have hate it's crazy awesome TP gain. Samurai's Roll helps a ton but you shouldn't have any trouble doing a 4 step.
 Siren.Raign
Server: Siren
By Siren.Raign 2018-11-09 11:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So back to Argosy for Resolution now?
 Ragnarok.Galiber
Server: Ragnarok
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2018-11-09 11:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, guess so!
 Asura.Jinbe
By Asura.Jinbe 2018-11-12 03:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

after they fixed WSD for multi hit, what is the BiS for Upheaval?
 Asura.Yso
By Asura.Yso 2018-11-12 03:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jinbe said: »
after they fixed WSD for multi hit, what is the BiS for Upheaval?

Probably the same set that was pre-bug?
 Asura.Jinbe
By Asura.Jinbe 2018-11-12 04:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

problem is i return to the game and the bug was already there
 Ragnarok.Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2018-11-12 04:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sets in the OP are up to date and Bis

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2018-11-12 08:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry you're right, however it's probably "add Warrior beads to everything".

Personally I'm keeping Fotia in WS in any case.
 Bahamut.Asphaar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Asphaar 2018-11-14 01:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Are beads +2 really worth it over +1?
 Asura.Diggs
user: Digg
By Asura.Diggs 2018-11-14 08:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Asphaar said: »
Are beads +2 really worth it over +1?

What are you really asking? Is +2 better then +1? Yes. How you value gil is another question only you can answer.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-14 08:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

He wants to know if extra strength, dexterity, accuracy, attack, HP, and double attack are worth it.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-11-14 08:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

For TP yes and for quite a few WS's also yes. Is it worth the gil, that's an individual judgement.
[+]
 Asura.Yoshimuru
user: Yoshimuru
By Asura.Yoshimuru 2018-11-21 07:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

should I use "War. Beads +2" for any WAR ws? ( Gaxe / sword / Gsword )
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 224 225 226