F#$K YOU SE!
First Page 2 3
 Lakshmi.Antonios
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-05-20 13:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This is total bull i order my Security Token 1st day we were allowed to order which was last month or w/e it was and they lose mine in the dam mail now they are "Investigating" my issue Total *** really instead of just reship mine or w/e and there rep's are even less helpful if u get hired to "act" like a customer service agent DO YOUR DAM JOB w/e im just venting sorry for this waste of space but like i told the rep its ***like this that make ppl quit -.-
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-05-20 13:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a lot they can do when its sent standard mail. There are no tracking numbers. Ask to speak to a supervisor and find out how they would be investigating this. When the supervisor brickwalls you, ask to speak to his boss.
 Lakshmi.Antonios
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-05-20 13:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

i have and they all give me same lame *** excuse -.-
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-05-20 13:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, *** you SE for making a game that you're so obsessed with, you have to go whine on forums when they make one little mistake.
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-05-20 13:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Antonios said:
i have and they all give me same lame *** excuse -.-

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Keep calling, tell them to ship a new one or ask for a refund. =) I used to work at a call center, if you are persistent you'll be able to get what you want.
[+]
 Siren.Jebroubien
Server: Siren
user: ash3r
By Siren.Jebroubien 2009-05-20 13:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a call log on your account so they usually can tell the situation. i ordered mine day came out got it like 2 weeks later.

PS: I LOVE MOG SATCHEL!!!!!!!!
 Lakshmi.Allusion
user: Allusion
By Lakshmi.Allusion 2009-05-20 13:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Yes, *** you SE for making a game that you're so obsessed with, you have to go whine on forums when they make one little mistake.

I'd just like to say out of everyone that posts on this forum Antonio's is prolly one of the nicest people here. He even posts cong on screenshots of the lamest items in game when people are happy enough to post a screenshot that they got the drop. So a hardy har ur a *** ***!!! I never post on here so if i'm breaking rules by cursing so be it, but this guy grinds my gears. But on another note sorry to hear about your problem Ant hope everything works out my lakshmi taru brother.

P.S. from your equip history Enternius looks like you suck anyway.....
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-20 13:29:10
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:

*** you SE for having a player that feels the need to respond to someone simply venting creating an equally useless post in a derogatory and condescending manner.
 Lakshmi.Antonios
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-05-20 13:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Allusion said:
Enternius said:

I'd just like to say out of everyone that posts on this forum Antonio's is prolly one of the nicest people here. He even posts cong on screenshots of the lamest items in game when people are happy enough to post a screenshot that they got the drop. So a hardy har ur a *** ***!!! I never post on here so if i'm breaking rules by cursing so be it, but this guy grinds my gears. But on another note sorry to hear about your problem Ant hope everything works out my lakshmi taru brother.

Thanks Allu im hoping for same lol us taru Bros need to kill all Galka's......errrr SE ^^

Artemicion said:
Enternius said:

*** you SE for having a player that feels the need to respond to someone simply venting creating an equally useless post in a derogatory and condescending manner.

Amen.
 Lakshmi.Allusion
By Lakshmi.Allusion 2009-05-20 13:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Antonios said:
Allusion said:
Enternius said:

Thanks Allu im hoping for same lol us taru Bros need to kill all Galka's......errrr SE ^^

Anytime, i'll hop on DragonsForever sometime this week hope you're on.
 Lakshmi.Tkai
user: Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-20 14:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
So ripped off so stepped on
You're not the only one
Refusing to back down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

If you feel so filthy
So dirty so *** up
If you feel so walked on
So painful so pissed off
You're not the only one
Refusing to go down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
Just get up

Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

EDIT: Opps wrong forum i think i was looking for this one http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=3110

But it still can be used for this forum :p
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
Server: Cerberus
user: Hikuzo
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2009-05-20 14:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Tkai said:
If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
So ripped off so stepped on
You're not the only one
Refusing to back down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

If you feel so filthy
So dirty so *** up
If you feel so walked on
So painful so pissed off
You're not the only one
Refusing to go down
You're not the only one
So get up

Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
Just get up

Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot

EDIT: Opps wrong forum i think i was looking for this one http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=3110

But it still can be used for this forum :p

ROFL

lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-20 14:24:58

Three Days Grace... Right on ^^
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-20 14:27:35

omg did yall inner troll suddenly kick into gears O.o

anyways sucks to hear that buddy

same thing happened with my PC monitor

I was so sad =/
 Bahamut.Atrithk
Server: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-05-20 14:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypnotizd said:
Not a lot they can do when its sent standard mail. There are no tracking numbers. Ask to speak to a supervisor and find out how they would be investigating this. When the supervisor brickwalls you, ask to speak to his boss.

Erm, yes, there are tracking numbers for packages if sent in a box by US Mail.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-05-20 14:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

FESK YOU SE!
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-05-20 15:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Atrithk said:
Hypnotizd said:

Erm, yes, there are tracking numbers for packages if sent in a box by US Mail.

Mine was sent in a bubble wrap lined manila envelope. I do not recall seeing any tracking on it.

In any case, if it does have tracking they can easily see the status that it has not been delivered, send a new one, and make the customer happy.
 Hades.Darkrift
Server: Hades
user: darkrift
By Hades.Darkrift 2009-05-20 15:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:

at least his avatar isnt emo!
 Lakshmi.Wardens
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-05-20 15:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi ftw lol

But I didn't buy a token because I'm afraid I'll lose it and then not be able to get on ffxi. Plus it would cost 10 bucks lol and I'm a cheap ***.

If I did buy it would I have to use it for my laptop and 360? (I have ffxi on both)
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-05-20 15:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Wardens said:
If I did buy it would I have to use it for my laptop and 360? (I have ffxi on both)

It is tied to your POL account. Once you link the token to your POL account if you ever want to log in you need the token.
 Lakshmi.Allusion
By Lakshmi.Allusion 2009-05-20 17:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypnotizd said:
Wardens said:

It is tied to your POL account. Once you link the token to your POL account if you ever want to log in you need the token.

pretty sure u can deactivate it :P and still have ur satchel
 Fairy.Filielle
Server: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 08:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Antonios said:
This is total bull i order my Security Token 1st day we were allowed to order which was last month or w/e it was and they lose mine in the dam mail now they are "Investigating" my issue Total *** really instead of just reship mine or w/e and there rep's are even less helpful if u get hired to "act" like a customer service agent DO YOUR DAM JOB w/e im just venting sorry for this waste of space but like i told the rep its ***like this that make ppl quit -.-

/Yawn

Dude, just relax & wait the shipping days; I did that most weeks with 20$~$900 dollar online order binging every other real-time month.

Clothes, video games, outings, food, electronics & electronic entertainment.

You got people that work IRL too, & have their places in SE for a reason.
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-21 08:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Antonios said:

/Yawn

Dude, just relax & wait the shipping days; I did that most weeks with 20$~$900 dollar online order binging every other real-time month.

die witch
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 08:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Houshisama said:
Filielle said:
Antonios said:

/Yawn

die witch

SHADOWHAND = ULMIA
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-21 08:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Antonios said:

/Yawn

Another coherent post?

WTF......then we get this:

Filielle said:

SHADOWHAND = ULMIA
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-21 08:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Filielle said:
Antonios said:

/Yawn

Another coherent post?

WTF......then we get this:

Filielle said:

SHADOWHAND = ULMIA

i provoked the crazy.

WHERES MY KIDS FILIELLE. IM REALLY GETTING SICK OF GETTING YOUR SECRETARY. I DONT WANT TO TALK TO MY LAWYERS
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-21 08:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, you would need your token each time you wanted to log in. And yes, you can as many already have, log in with the token once to get your satchel on all characters, then deactivate the token. You'll still have to login with your SE account pw though.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 09:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Yes, you would need your token each time you wanted to log in. And yes, you can as many already have, log in with the token once to get your satchel on all characters, then deactivate the token. You'll still have to login with your SE account pw though.

It's Epona's Song on, "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time"; Beeper your horse.

Now, The Ocarina of Time comes in POL Protection size! Don't drive home without logging back onto your game! YES! That's right, PLAY ON SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!;

Be sure to have two copies! In case ONE bumps off or get's stolen by a co-worker for a cell-phone accessory!

& To Houshisama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEFwe9mu8Tk

"Fill as The Sun those around her; Soothe Balrahn, he lost the way. Then promise new The Hope; O' thou by endless name.

Heaven does he; Of he or sort. Faulter does he; Of he or sort.

Stand by the Moon GHOST Einherjar; Thee endless heir of The Gods.

Protect her Family; Or those that was for her.

Sail on the Ocean, Or those around her;

Pray for thy pleasure, ye'

Fallith!

Fallith!"
First Page 2 3