F#$K YOU SE!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-21 09:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, I've asked you already to use language everyone can understand.

Please refrain from it.

Thank you.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-21 09:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Hi, I've asked you already to use language at least one person can understand.

Please refrain from it.

Thank you.

Fixed.
 Fairy.Filielle
Server: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 09:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Alyria said:
Hi, I've asked you already to use language at least one person can understand.

Please refrain from it.

Thank you.

Fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEFwe9mu8Tk

"Fill as The Sun those around her; Soothe Balrahn, he lost the way. Then promise new The Hope; O' thou by endless name.

Heaven does he; Of he or sort. Faulter does he; Of he or sort.

Stand by the Moon GHOST Einherjar; Thee endless heir of The Gods.

Protect her Family; Or those that was for her.

Sail on the Ocean, Or those around her;

Pray for thy pleasure, ye'

Fallith!

Fallith!"
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 09:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Alyria said:
Hi, I've asked you already to use language.

Fixed.

Fixed again.
[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-05-21 09:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:

Please refrain from it.

Thank you.

Alyria you cant reason with it, it doesn’t understand English.
Can we please get it banned!!?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-21 09:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
I'm sure if someone could decipher this ancient language we could find amazing things like cures to cancer, the meaning of life, or why SE fails at everything they do.

Or how they get the little M's on M&Ms. IT'S KILLIN' ME
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 09:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
I'm sure if someone could decipher this ancient language we could find amazing things like cures to cancer, the meaning of life, or why SE fails at everything they do.

Polio is usually due to the lack of oxygen & white blood cell regeneration rate at birth due to the father's brain tissue embryo & most in due to the mother's in consideration.

If the mother has 45% more of this tissue, the baby is born to having a 000.2% chance of being or suffering from Polio.

If the mother or main (estrogen) has smoked a cigarette before, or becomes a victim of inhaling second hand smoke, the risk of polio is higher than most women founded to have smoked moderately in statistic witness reports with women that chain smoke constantly over a generational period.

I know my body well enough & my physical capabilities to psyche & mental processes; I'm not going out on a limb for childhood, most likely in due up until I am 30-35 years old & settled financially to emotionally in equivalence & contentment.

My body is in no state to give birth to healthy children or to even give birth as well. Five more years is my given rate of time until my body is prepared for such responsibilities.

& Yes; My logic can defy my appearance.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 09:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Scizor said:
Alyria said:

Please refrain from it.

Thank you.

Alyria you cant reason with it, it doesn’t understand English.
Can we please get it banned!!?

Robin Williams got bored of Spore.
 Ramuh.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-05-21 09:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Rowland said:

Polio is usually due to the lack of oxygen & white blood cell regeneration rate at birth due to the father's brain tissue embryo & most in due to the mother's in consideration.

If the mother has 45% more of this tissue, the baby is born to having a 000.2% chance of being or suffering from Polio.

If the mother or main (estrogen) has smoked a cigarette before, or becomes a victim of inhaling second hand smoke, the risk of polio is higher than most women founded to have smoked moderately in statistic witness reports with women that chain smoke constantly over a generational period.

I know my body well enough & my physical capabilities to psyche & mental processes; I'm not going out on a limb for childhood, most likely in due up until I am 30-35 years old & settled financially to emotionally in equivalence & contentment.

My body is in no state to give birth to healthy children or to even give birth as well. Five more years is my given rate of time until my body is prepared for such responsibilities.

Filielle shut up or speak English, why do you find it so difficult to speak like a normal human being?!

And no, your logic is as bad as your apperance, go phail somewhere else
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-21 09:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Light can destroy dark,

when the stars are not aligned a combustion of hot gas will emerge and consequences will arise...

Again please refrain from using language that is unreadable.

Thanks.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 09:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Scizor said:
Filielle said:
Rowland said:

Filielle shut up or speak English, why do you find it so difficult to speak like a normal human being?!

And no, your logic is as bad as your apperance, go phail somewhere else

Please refer to, "Kungfuhustle"; I'll TTYL when you don't babble at me WHEREVER I EVEN TYPE ON A THREAD TOPIC.

wwwuhawwwok ?
 Gilgamesh.Kynadre
user: kynadre
By Gilgamesh.Kynadre 2009-05-21 09:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Or how they get the little M's on M&Ms. IT'S KILLIN' ME

They actually print them with FDA-approved nontoxic inks ^^ If you want to look up the print process itself, it's offset gravure.

<- is a geek about her college major
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-05-23 02:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Allusion said:
Hypnotizd said:
Wardens said:
If I did buy it would I have to use it for my laptop and 360? (I have ffxi on both)

It is tied to your POL account. Once you link the token to your POL account if you ever want to log in you need the token.

pretty sure u can deactivate it :P and still have ur satchel

Ah thank you Hypnotized.
And thank you Allusion, I had heard about being able to do that. And I might just have to think about that.

Alyria said:

Please refrain from it.

Thank you.

I must've missed something... What was said that wasn't actually engrish? >.>
Or was it that dumb thing about zelda (<3 zelda) and then some other nonsense?
 Unicorn.Mattchew
Server: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Mattchew 2009-05-23 02:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Yes, *** you SE for making a game that you're so obsessed with, you have to go whine on forums when they make one little mistake.

I wouldn't really call that a little mistake. Yes the item getting lost in the mail is a little mistake, HOWEVER there total lack of customer service is not a "little mistake" it's a mother F'ing huge one.

And secondly, from what i've noticed these forums are used ALOT to whine. Call me shirley but that's what i see alot.

As for the token. It seems they could easily re-ship a new one and IF the registration code on the back of the original gets used they could simply charge said person an extra fee. Chances are very very slim that someone else could receive the item AND then submit the code. and if it did show up to your house you could just take back to P.O. and "send to sender"

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-23 02:49:59
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
Wait despite the almost constant protest and offense, not to mention the report.. her name/she(Fili) was not banned?

That's all I'm taking away from this thread, and it's completely and disgustingly disappointing.

Did FFxiah admins ever ban someone?

also

I think they giving her another "chance" I think.

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-23 03:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I could never understand or follow this " Filli" person...

...went off in many tangents, I just decided to let her crash into her own wall, imho.
 Ramuh.Yasko
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-23 04:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a troll today. I was afraid to ever be one. But the topic, as well as d/c circumstance, demanded it of me. So I caved in. It felt amazing. I got rid of so much anger, frustration, and pain and transmuted it to laughter. Can't say that is exactly true for everyone involved, but I will not lie. It felt good. Everybody got worked up and over by me just being an idiot/jerk/*** to nobody directly... whatever. It solicited those who do isolate, and forced open a dichotomy of human persona. It was rather intriguing.

Pretentiousness is, in itself, an intelligence because it reveals those who will follow the lead, as long as someone takes some sort of outrageous stand. We are so interesting, with our open wounds, and how we'll let anyone, anything touch them.

People are just afraid of fili, because they don't understand her. Lack of understanding should provoke a desire to learn, not a desire to judge, criticize, and condemn. ne?

Back on topic. SE is totally lacking in it's original "soul". It's been progressive in that manner since FFVI, and eventually, they'll fade into something else. The company used to approach the fan as if the fan is the only thing that mattered. So the story, the play, and even the marketing all reflected the soul of the one person, the player. But now they have their hands full with such a huge database of statistics... and no longer is there simply one fan. They are now focusing on the one, as many. And some of those many, aren't even incorporated yet. (like Wow players)

FF used to be a game the bound all people who knew about it together. Being a FF player, finding someone else as a FF player instantly brought about a recognized connection.

FFXI is kind of doing the opposite.

My friend had ordered a token, and it's been approximately 8 weeks before SE decided to send her a new one. In my opinion that is too long of a wait for anyone who could appreciate the digital luxury of the mog satchel.

Personally, I have an issue with how much exp i have not recieved because of d/c issues during campaign. I understand that when you force log out, not everything can be saved. But come on. When I've been playing a campaign battle for over 40 minutes and then d/c, I cannot be credited with even 10 minutes worth of effort I put into it? To me, that's just lazy. They've demonstrated their capabilities, but they are taking more and more shortcuts simply to solicit the emotions and feelings of it's fan database.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-23 04:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-23 04:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
I was a troll today.

All I needed to know.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-23 04:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
Bartimaeus said:
Wait despite the almost constant protest and offense, not to mention the report.. her name/she(Fili) was not banned?

That's all I'm taking away from this thread, and it's completely and disgustingly disappointing.

Did FFxiah admins ever ban someone?

also

I think they giving her another "chance" I think.

This
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-23 04:19:37
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
I was a troll today. I was afraid to ever be one. But the topic, as well as d/c circumstance, demanded it of me. So I caved in. It felt amazing. I got rid of so much anger, frustration, and pain and transmuted it to laughter. Can't say that is exactly true for everyone involved, but I will not lie. It felt good. Everybody got worked up and over by me just being an idiot/jerk/*** to nobody directly... whatever. It solicited those who do isolate, and forced open a dichotomy of human persona. It was rather intriguing.

Pretentiousness is, in itself, an intelligence because it reveals those who will follow the lead, as long as someone takes some sort of outrageous stand. We are so interesting, with our open wounds, and how we'll let anyone, anything touch them.

People are just afraid of fili, because they don't understand her. Lack of understanding should provoke a desire to learn, not a desire to judge, criticize, and condemn. ne?

Back on topic. SE is totally lacking in it's original "soul". It's been progressive in that manner since FFVI, and eventually, they'll fade into something else. The company used to approach the fan as if the fan is the only thing that mattered. So the story, the play, and even the marketing all reflected the soul of the one person, the player. But now they have their hands full with such a huge database of statistics... and no longer is there simply one fan. They are now focusing on the one, as many. And some of those many, aren't even incorporated yet. (like Wow players)

FF used to be a game the bound all people who knew about it together. Being a FF player, finding someone else as a FF player instantly brought about a recognized connection.

FFXI is kind of doing the opposite.

My friend had ordered a token, and it's been approximately 8 weeks before SE decided to send her a new one. In my opinion that is too long of a wait for anyone who could appreciate the digital luxury of the mog satchel.

Personally, I have an issue with how much exp i have not recieved because of d/c issues during campaign. I understand that when you force log out, not everything can be saved. But come on. When I've been playing a campaign battle for over 40 minutes and then d/c, I cannot be credited with even 10 minutes worth of effort I put into it? To me, that's just lazy. They've demonstrated their capabilities, but they are taking more and more shortcuts simply to solicit the emotions and feelings of it's fan database.

Now watch the power of Tl: dr at work

Korpg said:
Yasko said:
I was a troll today.

All I needed to know.

yes its all we read

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-23 04:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
Now watch the power of Tl: dr at work

Korpg said:
Yasko said:
I was a troll today.

All I needed to know.

yes its all we read

naw I saw this too
Yasko said:
Blah blah blah Pretentiousness

User submitted image
 Kujata.Bladerah
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Bladerah 2009-05-23 04:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sterling said:
FESK YOU SE!

haha thats what it looks like
 Lakshmi.Rylis
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rylis
By Lakshmi.Rylis 2009-05-23 07:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow.. Security token was available for order fairly early in April.. And people are whining at Antonios for being annoyed with it being a month later (and then some) that he didn't get his order? Yeah, Ant, you're a bad person, for wanting what you paid for. Your mother did a horrible job with you, man :P It may not be SE's fault, but they should have done something to make up for it, regardless.. I understand they probably can't really decipher who is simply trying to play the system, and who isn't, and that because it was sent standard mail, it can't be tracked..

And I could then understand SE saying, "Hey, we can't do anything for you, you had it shipped standard mail, wait and see." Except.. SE didn't give us a choice on shipping options, and so there was no way to make sure we got it, and that they shipped it within all reasonable expectations. By using a flat rate, standard shipping, SE had to imagine that of the multitude of tokens shipped, some of them might not reach their destination.

I'm sure all of you would whine if you tried logging in, and got a message from SE saying you couldn't, and they couldn't do anything about it, just wait it out.. Oh, but they don't intend to stop billing you, just wait it out. Which is about what they're doing, here.. He's not going to continue being billed, but he paid for an item, and they didn't send it.

I know Ant well enough to know that, as Allusion said, he's not the type of guy to just raise hell over a triviality.

Now, if he went after SE for not being able to log on during a maintenance day, then sure, he's an ***.. He just wants his item.. Who wouldn't want what they pay for, when they paid to have it, instead of potentially weeks or months later..?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-23 08:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats what this topic is about?