First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 15 16
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-01 15:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Awsome said: »
Not sure what the TP return is for insurgency, but I'd TP in something like this with AM3 up if possible.

For both Insurgency and Entropy, would Huginn Hose or Ogier's Breeches be better?

Huginn.
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-01 19:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Downside is the low TP phase accuracy. Gogo Diabolic Eye.

I was originally trying to put together an Apoc 4-hit by trading haste for STP, but all the good STP pieces have mega haste on them anyway and you end up at 25% haste regardless and still come up short of 4-hitting when you have to deal with a one-hit Cata return now and then.

Insurgency is 4 hits, so has the same return as Entropy. I think Shadow/Shadow should beat most stat increases on those ***20% mods, so Entropy and Insurgency sets look practically the same.

I have no idea why people take Enif over Murzim. It totally baffles me. 3% haste with 4% DA equivalent and some accuracy over a 4% haste and second highest STP body? Maybe they can't bring themselves to throw away Homam Corazza, and have no time to solo Apollyon NW for a couple bits to trade in...

Anyway, reaching 4-hit is one of those 'magic number' hitbuilds for Liberator, because that means with AM up you'll be single-rounding 20% of the time (2-4 Scythe would only be ~30% on the same build) and two-rounding practically the rest (16% to not). Any time you press your hitbuild to something your weapon can do in a single round you get a substantial bump.

Clearly not a Voidwatch build, which is a concept of WS Compression that I still want to write a fair book about (to say: benefits vanilla weapons far more than exotics), but something to look forward to. In a sixty second sprint without Save TP hax, any true non-VW zerg, it should be #1 for DRK.

Soon enough though I'm gonna take a serious look at a 'no swap' max haste setup and make some assumptions about gear change time and what it means for keeping a hitbuild going. Yes, I'm serious about investigating the validity of fulltiming a gear set in max haste situations or what pieces are marginal enough to not need to swap. Belt/Gorget is a must though, naturally, so this will certainly lead more to swap minimization.
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-09-01 20:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Obtaining a -1 hose is pretty much all my existence boils down to at this point.
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-02 04:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Obtaining a -1 hose is pretty much all my existence boils down to at this point.

Don't tell me...
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-09-02 04:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Even at 99 I don't see insurgency competing with Liberator despite the boost.
Cerberus.Detzu said: »
Phoenix.Urteil said: »

Don't tell me...

?

I also don't see insurgency competing with entropy despite testing the 99 boost.
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-02 04:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering the prices on my server huginn hose is a soft dream lol.
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-09-02 08:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Raelia said: »
Downside is the low TP phase accuracy. Gogo Diabolic Eye.

I was originally trying to put together an Apoc 4-hit by trading haste for STP, but all the good STP pieces have mega haste on them anyway and you end up at 25% haste regardless and still come up short of 4-hitting when you have to deal with a one-hit Cata return now and then.

Insurgency is 4 hits, so has the same return as Entropy. I think Shadow/Shadow should beat most stat increases on those ***20% mods, so Entropy and Insurgency sets look practically the same.

I have no idea why people take Enif over Murzim. It totally baffles me. 3% haste with 4% DA equivalent and some accuracy over a 4% haste and second highest STP body? Maybe they can't bring themselves to throw away Homam Corazza, and have no time to solo Apollyon NW for a couple bits to trade in...

Anyway, reaching 4-hit is one of those 'magic number' hitbuilds for Liberator, because that means with AM up you'll be single-rounding 20% of the time (2-4 Scythe would only be ~30% on the same build) and two-rounding practically the rest (16% to not). Any time you press your hitbuild to something your weapon can do in a single round you get a substantial bump.

Clearly not a Voidwatch build, which is a concept of WS Compression that I still want to write a fair book about (to say: benefits vanilla weapons far more than exotics), but something to look forward to. In a sixty second sprint without Save TP hax, any true non-VW zerg, it should be #1 for DRK.

Soon enough though I'm gonna take a serious look at a 'no swap' max haste setup and make some assumptions about gear change time and what it means for keeping a hitbuild going. Yes, I'm serious about investigating the validity of fulltiming a gear set in max haste situations or what pieces are marginal enough to not need to swap. Belt/Gorget is a must though, naturally, so this will certainly lead more to swap minimization.

I'm confused why wouldn't you swap into WS gear? WS dealt is a fixed 2 seconds allowing plenty of time for a full swap. WS delay and Tp overflow are the reasons lowering your xhit is not always best in practice.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-09-03 13:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Spellcast swaps all my gear in a fraction of a second during the animation delay in entropy/whatever. I can't do anything during this time and it is ample time to have spellcast or manually switch gear. There is no way I would never *not* have time to switch gear even with Mythic aftermath up in VW.

The only thing that is sort of new is that sometimes using TP wings seems to be detrimental at times. If I double or triple attack right after WS with full capped delay reduction, it seems better to simply WS and not use a wing. However if I single attack a wing is alright. It makes things more intense.
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-04 00:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Taint said: »
I'm confused why wouldn't you swap into WS gear? WS dealt is a fixed 2 seconds allowing plenty of time for a full swap. WS delay and Tp overflow are the reasons lowering your xhit is not always best in practice.
I'm over the 'is there a set that reduces the number of pieces swapped' thing now. Even just belt/gorget kinda breaks that ideal. All was just futureproofing concepts anyway, what with proliferation of Embrava putting a DRK near 80% Haste now.

Still, the WS 'hits' at the start of the two seconds, your swaps still have to be done before even firing it. This is something Spellcast is doing for you by intercepting actions, swapping gear, then re-firing those actions. Every piece you swap in Spellcast adds a tad more precast time (best I know it is pretty smart about automatically handling how long this is, but a full 12 slots swapped can be like 400ms just based on trying to manually tune it). Double that time up for swapping back to TP set and it's too easy for a TP round to sneak into that window with NA/EU latency and having to 'see' your 100TP before pressing your macro. Internet latency contributes more to thinking you were 'on time' when really your WS happened almost two or three seconds ago and the damage is just being delayed by the animation which is being delayed by your blink (and don't mention blinkmenot, I hate not being sure if I'm back in my TP set or not).

When you're cheating your build low with Miser's/Discipline this next problem doesn't quite rear because you're not riding the cusp like a proper high STP build; when every TP swing needs to be in your proper STP set, one human error (pressed WS macro twice because you didn't see your last swing miss...) can lead to burning an extra round (...next swing in your WS set, leaving you at 98TP).
That's what it's about: Reliability and the human factor.

What I first tried long ago was just not swapping gear if Spellcast didn't see 100tp yet, but then if I was right on time or a little predictive with my macro Spellcast would just 'derp, I don't see 100tp, you told me not to swap' but still fire the WS. This lead to also canceling the WS if I didn't have 100TP, but then I'd press the macro fully expecting to have TP after latency, Spellcast would derp because it didn't see 100TP yet (But I knew I would), and I'd stare at nothing happening before having to hit the macro again.

Idealy: "Press macro once, WS if possible, don't muck up the hitbuild if you don't have 100TP yet but try again a few times just in case I'm playing ahead and we're waiting on latency."

With the reduced pre-swap, getting back into proper TP gear on a WS that failed to fire is faster too, and either blinking or an /echo can be confirmation that the WS is firing. No more false positives (blinked but didn't WS for lack of TP), no more 98TP because a round snuck in on the WS set because I had to wait to see 100TP. The window for errant rounds in the WS set can be cut roughly in half, the moronic console-bound WHM has an easier time keeping target on you, and you have a little more assurance that your hitbuild is worth all the while.

What I'm considering now is a 'soft swap' that gets the basics on (Soil/Soil, etc) when I hit the macro when I'm predicting that my next round will put me at 100TP but has a fast switch back to the TP set if the WS doesn't actually fire (miss, single-swing round, etc). This soft swap will exclude displayed items to save blinking if the WS doesn't fire. The core of the idea then is to have half of my swap done before I even know if I have 100TP yet and have a faster swap back if I don't, looking to have about a 250-300ms 'window' in there where Spellcast test-fires Reso a few times while checking TP amount before either defaulting back to TP gear or swapping the rest of the Reso set and firing it.

It's not for this crazy 4-hit Liberator build mind you, but would be relevant to it. OAT GS 5-hit can double-double and it's too easy to over-tp if you so much as sneeze at capped haste. Getting caught swinging in your WS set can break the whole thing down. It's all just for reliability when you WS every 5.2 to 6.8 seconds a majority of the time. Plainly: If you claim to not have this problem, you're not WSing fast enough, you're using more STP than you need, or you're in Voidwatch :)

So Taint mentions TP Overage and whatnot and is half on to the Why. It's to eliminate human-induced overage and other errors. I'm working on making it 'safe' to press your WS macro on practically every swing without having to watch your TP bar like a hawk and if you have TP you'll WS, which is better even than just botting it to fire at 100TP because then you can predict your latency and timing to get it off cleanly and hitbuild-safe.

Hell that's what I'll just call it: A hitbuild-safe gearswap method in spellcast.

So yeah, mostly me being neurotic, like my Spellcast chunk that doubly ensures Seigan is up (even if it wears between macro and buffactive) before letting Third Eye fire. Better a potential extra second or two of pain than 30 seconds later on. Reliability.
By Gimpness 2012-09-04 01:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm over the 'is there a set that reduces the number of pieces swapped' thing now. Even just belt/gorget kinda breaks that ideal. All was just futureproofing concepts anyway, what with proliferation of Embrava putting a DRK near 80% Haste now.

Still, the WS 'hits' at the start of the two seconds, your swaps still have to be done before even firing it. This is something Spellcast is doing for you by intercepting actions, swapping gear, then re-firing those actions. Every piece you swap in Spellcast adds a tad more precast time (best I know it is pretty smart about automatically handling how long this is, but a full 12 slots swapped can be like 400ms just based on trying to manually tune it). Double that time up for swapping back to TP set and it's too easy for a TP round to sneak into that window with NA/EU latency and having to 'see' your 100TP before pressing your macro. Internet latency contributes more to thinking you were 'on time' when really your WS happened almost two or three seconds ago and the damage is just being delayed by the animation which is being delayed by your blink (and don't mention blinkmenot, I hate not being sure if I'm back in my TP set or not).

When you're cheating your build low with Miser's/Discipline this next problem doesn't quite rear because you're not riding the cusp like a proper high STP build; when every TP swing needs to be in your proper STP set, one human error (pressed WS macro twice because you didn't see your last swing miss...) can lead to burning an extra round (...next swing in your WS set, leaving you at 98TP).
That's what it's about: Reliability and the human factor.

What I first tried long ago was just not swapping gear if Spellcast didn't see 100tp yet, but then if I was right on time or a little predictive with my macro Spellcast would just 'derp, I don't see 100tp, you told me not to swap' but still fire the WS. This lead to also canceling the WS if I didn't have 100TP, but then I'd press the macro fully expecting to have TP after latency, Spellcast would derp because it didn't see 100TP yet (But I knew I would), and I'd stare at nothing happening before having to hit the macro again.

Idealy: "Press macro once, WS if possible, don't muck up the hitbuild if you don't have 100TP yet but try again a few times just in case I'm playing ahead and we're waiting on latency."

With the reduced pre-swap, getting back into proper TP gear on a WS that failed to fire is faster too, and either blinking or an /echo can be confirmation that the WS is firing. No more false positives (blinked but didn't WS for lack of TP), no more 98TP because a round snuck in on the WS set because I had to wait to see 100TP. The window for errant rounds in the WS set can be cut roughly in half, the moronic console-bound WHM has an easier time keeping target on you, and you have a little more assurance that your hitbuild is worth all the while.

What I'm considering now is a 'soft swap' that gets the basics on (Soil/Soil, etc) when I hit the macro when I'm predicting that my next round will put me at 100TP but has a fast switch back to the TP set if the WS doesn't actually fire (miss, single-swing round, etc). This soft swap will exclude displayed items to save blinking if the WS doesn't fire. The core of the idea then is to have half of my swap done before I even know if I have 100TP yet and have a faster swap back if I don't, looking to have about a 250-300ms 'window' in there where Spellcast test-fires Reso a few times while checking TP amount before either defaulting back to TP gear or swapping the rest of the Reso set and firing it.

It's not for this crazy 4-hit Liberator build mind you, but would be relevant to it. OAT GS 5-hit can double-double and it's too easy to over-tp if you so much as sneeze at capped haste. Getting caught swinging in your WS set can break the whole thing down. It's all just for reliability when you WS every 5.2 to 6.8 seconds a majority of the time. Plainly: If you claim to not have this problem, you're not WSing fast enough, you're using more STP than you need, or you're in Voidwatch :)

So Taint mentions TP Overage and whatnot and is half on to the Why. It's to eliminate human-induced overage and other errors. I'm working on making it 'safe' to press your WS macro on practically every swing without having to watch your TP bar like a hawk and if you have TP you'll WS, which is better even than just botting it to fire at 100TP because then you can predict your latency and timing to get it off cleanly and hitbuild-safe.

Hell that's what I'll just call it: A hitbuild-safe gearswap method in spellcast.

So yeah, mostly me being neurotic, like my Spellcast chunk that doubly ensures Seigan is up (even if it wears between macro and buffactive) before letting Third Eye fire. Better a potential extra second or two of pain than 30 seconds later on. Reliability.

you can make it so spellcast doesn't swap if you don't have 100 tp... :x, just put something like
Code xml
<if commandprefix="/weaponskill|/ws">
			<precastdelay delay="0.2" />
			<if mode="OR" tplt="100" buffactive="Amnesia|Stun|Terror" notstatus="Engaged">
				<if notstatus="Engaged">
					<addtochat>Not engaged.</addtochat>
				</if>
				<elseif tplt="100">
					<addtochat>Not enough TP.</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<elseif buffactive="Amnesia">
					<addtochat>Amnesia.</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<elseif buffactive="Stun">
					<addtochat>Stun</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<elseif buffactive="Terror">
					<addtochat>Terror.</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<if status="engaged">
					<equip set="$Melee|$Armor|$TwiTP" />
				</if>
				<elseif advanced='"%status" != "zoning|dead"'>
					<equip set="Idle|$Armor|$Twilight|Movement" />
				</elseif>
				<action type="cancelspell" />
				<action type="return" />
			</if>
			<elseif spell="Entropy">
			</elseif>
</if>

just make all of your weaponskills elsifs after that and it'll always swap your gear back to your tp set if you hit a weaponskill macro and don't have 100 tp.

I've *never* had this *** up, even when I'm 3boxing on my crap *** laptop on our crap *** school's wifi. Worst that happens is you hit your weaponskill macro twice, which ~1 second is more than enough time to do, this way if it does fire off, you'll change back to your tp set as soon as you hit the second one.

edit: wow, that code tag got ***.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-09-04 01:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a wall of silly.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Galiber
Server: Ragnarok
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2012-09-04 04:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so I usually swap my spellcast groups manually with "/sc group DarkEmbrava", "/sc group DarkVW", and so on.

I'm starting to think I want these to change in auto with the buffactive thingy.

I was looking to do a normal tp set, a vw set, and 2 embrava sets, one for last resort down, and one when it's up.

How would I do this? Do I need Autoexec? Is it possible to check the 2 buffs at the same time (embrava + LR)? Kinda confused on commands I'd have to use :/
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-04 06:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »
That was a wall of silly.

Explain.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-09-04 07:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gimpness said: »
Code xml
<if commandprefix="/weaponskill|/ws">
			<precastdelay delay="0.2" />
			<if mode="OR" tplt="100" buffactive="Amnesia|Stun|Terror" notstatus="Engaged">
				<if notstatus="Engaged">
					<addtochat>Not engaged.</addtochat>
				</if>
				<elseif tplt="100">
					<addtochat>Not enough TP.</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<elseif buffactive="Amnesia">
					<addtochat>Amnesia.</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<elseif buffactive="Stun">
					<addtochat>Stun</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<elseif buffactive="Terror">
					<addtochat>Terror.</addtochat>
				</elseif>
				<if status="engaged">
					<equip set="$Melee|$Armor|$TwiTP" />
				</if>
				<elseif advanced='"%status" != "zoning|dead"'>
					<equip set="Idle|$Armor|$Twilight|Movement" />
				</elseif>
				<action type="cancelspell" />
				<action type="return" />
			</if>
			<elseif spell="Entropy">
			</elseif>
</if>

just make all of your weaponskills elsifs after that and it'll always swap your gear back to your tp set if you hit a weaponskill macro and don't have 100 tp.

I've *never* had this *** up, even when I'm 3boxing on my crap *** laptop on our crap *** school's wifi. Worst that happens is you hit your weaponskill macro twice, which ~1 second is more than enough time to do, this way if it does fire off, you'll change back to your tp set as soon as you hit the second one.

edit: wow, that code tag got ***.
Perfect, I have been looking for a solution to the problem of hitting my ws macro a second to early and then weaponskilling in my TP gear. Quick question, what does the "return" command do? I tried looking it up, but had no luck.
By Gimpness 2012-09-04 13:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Perfect, I have been looking for a solution to the problem of hitting my ws macro a second to early and then weaponskilling in my TP gear. Quick question, what does the "return" command do? I tried looking it up, but had no luck.

It'll stop it there and not run through the rest of the code. cancelspell will just cancel the weaponskill, if that's not obvious. :x
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-09-04 14:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Gimpness said: »
Siren.Thoraeon said: »

It'll stop it there and not run through the rest of the code. cancelspell will just cancel the weaponskill, if that's not obvious. :x
Cool thanks.
 Quetzalcoatl.Loneshadow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Loneshadow 2012-09-05 22:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for sets for a DRK using OAT GS, no NNI gear access.
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-06 00:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

General BS in here:

And now we return to your regularly scheduled gear mixage:

Most basic 5-hit with /SAM. Your choice of legs. Calmecac is fine too, but with OAT doesn't really offset the -Accuracy if it comes into play. Have to WS in +27 STP, Rose/Brutal/Rajas/Hagneia is fairly light on your WS set though.
 Quetzalcoatl.Loneshadow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Loneshadow 2012-09-06 12:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

General BS in here:

Most basic 5-hit with /SAM. Your choice of legs. Calmecac is fine too, but with OAT doesn't really offset the -Accuracy if it comes into play. Have to WS in +27 STP, Rose/Brutal/Rajas/Hagneia is fairly light on your WS set though.

Any Arch-Omega gear able to be put in that set?

Also have Ogier's Body, would that be better than Ace's Mail in lower ACC situations?
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-09-06 12:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Loneshadow said: »
General BS in here:

Also have Ogier's Body, would that be better than Ace's Mail in lower ACC situations?

Enif body would be a nice upgrade. Ogier's if the 8acc is used or in a situation like ADL/Legion where TP feed could be a concern.
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-06 23:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

General BS in here:

Enif body would be a nice upgrade. Ogier's if the 8acc is used or in a situation like ADL/Legion where TP feed could be a concern.
murzim corazza so you can go Atheling or preferably dauntless mantle. I don't know why people jump for Enif, especially if you're swinging a multihit already.

Ogier's definitely if accuracy is getting critical, but then Tactical is gonna be hurting you a bit too. Trade 27 Attack for 8 accuracy... you're better off eating Pizza then.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-09-07 10:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Full Perle, liberator.

Doin it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-09-07 12:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

General BS in here:

murzim corazza so you can go Atheling or preferably dauntless mantle. I don't know why people jump for Enif, especially if you're swinging a multihit already.

Ogier's definitely if accuracy is getting critical, but then Tactical is gonna be hurting you a bit too. Trade 27 Attack for 8 accuracy... you're better off eating Pizza then.

The main reason is DRK can stack a ton of attack. DRK should never be short on ATT, if you are then the other DDs are really hurting and strat/buffs should be reconsidered.

I'd rather have QA (procs before OAT) and the acc.
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-08 00:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

QA procs before OAT, yes, but still 40% of them would have been DAs anyway. It's equivalent to 5.2% DA instead of 6% DA and still with implications of just resulting in over-TP other than when that QA is the first of a cycle.

If you're looking to maintain 5-hit and find an accuracy increase, however, you're talking 10 accuracy vs 28 attack. That's pretty gud when you're getting buffs.

What this entails, though, is a total lack of future-proofing. Murzim is the Holy Gorram Grail of DRK bodies, +6 STP and 4% Haste. First thing it lets you do is get rid of lolTactical and no loss of accuracy from Ace's Mail. Get just one piece of Phorcy's (which you should be able to merc for a couple mil on any server) and you can switch Ace's Feet out for Ryuga and a net +14 accuracy. If it's legs you can do all sorts of things like Dux Greaves for -PDT or silly Hyresti Helm combos.

STP is the problem here, not Accuracy. Murzim is the solution. You free up the STP slots to find your accuracy.

I ask: What's the progression with Enif? Do you have a plan beyond 'It has more Accuracy'? You've got 1% haste to make up for elsewhere to start, which does matter with a 30% embrava. Blitz ring? Oops, you have STP rings on. Belt? Oops, need Goading. Your only appreciable upgrade paths are Phorcys and Wrathwing Nails.

Enif is a choice made with no consideration made for the rest of the set. It's the superior piece, but it doesn't make a superior 5-hit OAT set for anyone with even just some decent gil as a resource.

So fine, yours is the better answer for the 'now' question with no Phorcys and whatnot, but Murzim is the better piece to have in the long run.

Edit: Be aware this was a pre-caffeine post.
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-09-08 08:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a wall of fail, esp if you bring up Phorcys so the STP is less valuable.

Over TPing is not a bad thing. It adds to WS damage and white damage and takes no extra time between WSs. QA also allows a small chance of 1 round between WSs.

10acc 2 DA vs 28 att is an absolute no brainer. I already stated why.

With Embrava that 1% (.4-.6) is not needed at all.

43.3+25-80....

Murzim seems almost worthless.
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2012-09-08 11:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Murzim is the Holy Gorram Grail of DRK bodies, +6 STP and 4% Haste.
wat
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-09-08 12:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy grail of DRK PvE bodies seems to be Armadaberk with 3DA 6STP and a highly augmented Valkyrie breastplate with 3TA and some Zanshin/Accuracy.

PvP is Leardearsdfearherderr pieces.
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-08 12:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

/notSAM, WS in +17, miss tolerant.

Blow harder about the accuracy or how Phorcys makes it 'worthless'. Murzim makes a better set in the end.

Care to cough up an Enif body set to compare?
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-09-08 12:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

/notSAM, WS in +17, miss tolerant.

Blow harder about the accuracy or how Phorcys makes it 'worthless'. Murzim makes a better set in the end.

Care to cough up an Enif body set to compare?

What buffs?

What mob stats.
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-08 12:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It really is just the same difference we already talked about, Tactical vs Dauntless, 10acc 2DA vs 28 Attack.

But now a full point of haste, and nowhere to get it back.

What's that 10acc worth when you now have Aggressor though?
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 15 16