Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2023-03-17 08:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
so basically it will perform moderately better than Ishvara (as if I would ever get max augments from a random pull in this game, lol), and is a niche casting piece. basically, it can live in the Mog Locker of Disappointment until my Ody group is ready to fight Mboze/Bumba at 20+, since I will be needed on other jobs until then.

Now now, you can get max stats on gear... just not the piece you want
yeah, this is why Oseem and I do not get along. "Here's some really strong BST or SMN augments on your Odyssean Cuisses. no, why would you want Phalanx or Store TP on your melee gear?!"

SimonSes said: »
so basically it will perform moderately better than Ishvara (as if I would ever get max augments from a random pull in this game, lol), and is a niche casting piece. basically, it can live in the Mog Locker of Disappointment until my Ody group is ready to fight Mboze/Bumba at 20+, since I will be needed on other jobs until then.

Not sure how Sudden Lunge, TP reset, Def down etc. are niche spells. I use all of them all the time. You can argue in many scenarios additional macc wont be needed, but you can say the same for almost every upgrade for almost any set in this game, so you could just put 90% of gear in Mog Locker of Disappointment.

"carry around this inventory -1 for the spells you already have no trouble landing" is a weak argument. inventory is at a premium, and until I am fighting something where my M.Acc is faltering, it is not worth a slot in my cramped inventory, particularly on a job I do not get to use particularly often. the situations where the earring will be of use - ie: where I am looking at a potential resist, are very few and far between, and without better augments, it is barely a step above something I already use that fits multiple jobs. I have zero problems landing Sudden Lunge/Tenebral Crush/Sweeping Gouge, but I NEED to keep this earring around at all times because.... it has a blue box around it.

If you are so made up with not needing it why post here and just vendor it?

You have been told what the earring replaces and how much of an upgrade it is for Expiacion so it well worth keeping but there is no need to keep arguing about it.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-03-17 08:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

What situation would you carry an earring around for? It's bis for like 5 different situations and that's still not good enough, what were you expecting people to say that would convince you?

It seems like this is just bragging with more steps. It's obviously only used on BLU and your argument is basically just "it's barely better than other multi-job earrings and I don't play BLU that much" well no ***, it's only usable on BLU and you don't play BLU that much, so just put the earring up.

It's the best earring you can use for macc, blue magic skill spells, bis for TPing in (dedition is fine but losing 38-42 acc for Thibron is gigantic and 6-8 DA is close to 8 STP), for Expiacion. What are you using for your second blue magic skill earring, if not this? It's for all intents and purposes the only option, so you're just dropping 12 blue magic skill for an inventory space. You have worse Macc for every blue magic spell you ever cast on BLU. Sure, you may not outright resist your Sudden Lunge, but are you certain that 20 more macc might not have made the difference between a 1/2 and a 1/4 resist in duration? How about on your sleeps, your Cruel Joke, or any other spell you ever cast?

IDK, just seems like you already had a conclusion and were asking to have people validate your answer to make you feel better about putting it away. It's a bis earring for a lot of BLU situations. If you've decided that you don't need to be bis for all those situations and you need the inventory slot then sure, as Simon said, don't max out your sets and go for "good enough" but going back to my original point...why even ask the question if you were just going to say "eh, my sets are good enough" when people answer the question?
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-17 14:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess it's a matter of how many jobs you play. I'm playing like 18 jobs and I would never remember about some pieces of gear I keep in mog locker and I should grab for whatever reason. I have everything I can in wardrobes and everything that can be stored on moogle, so switching job for me is just go to moogle and type "//po swap"

I use porter packer for all my job swaps (thank god for the odyssey lobby moogle), and it’s still a right pain in the ***. I also have three additional wardrobes fit to bursting, but my monthly is already too damned high because of those. There are only about 4 or 5 jobs I won’t be expected to have available with minimal delay, and 2 of those I’m working on gearing in case I need to fill in. Ambuscade capes are already bad enough carrying around ~90 of the damned things and even then I’m using substitutions like Fi-Follet+1 for any jobs that can use it instead of an Ambu cape for Fast Cast. They really need to give us a better solution that isn’t just “pay us more money every month,” especially when they want us chasing after all these earrings (and I won’t even get into the crock of ***that is the minimal chance of getting a +2 and THEN not being guaranteed max augments).
By DaneBlood 2023-03-17 17:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Its all irrelevant.
You original question had nothing to do with your inventory.

You got the objective correct answers. Didn't like it and are now trying to move the goalpost because you didn't like the answers.

If you want to redefine you questions go ahead and do so, but don't pretend the objective correct answers are wrong because you were incapable of writing the question you actual wanted an answer for.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-17 17:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
What situation would you carry an earring around for? It's bis for like 5 different situations and that's still not good enough, what were you expecting people to say that would convince you?

It seems like this is just bragging with more steps. It's obviously only used on BLU and your argument is basically just "it's barely better than other multi-job earrings and I don't play BLU that much" well no ***, it's only usable on BLU and you don't play BLU that much, so just put the earring up.

It's the best earring you can use for macc, blue magic skill spells, bis for TPing in (dedition is fine but losing 38-42 acc for Thibron is gigantic and 6-8 DA is close to 8 STP), for Expiacion. What are you using for your second blue magic skill earring, if not this? It's for all intents and purposes the only option, so you're just dropping 12 blue magic skill for an inventory space. You have worse Macc for every blue magic spell you ever cast on BLU. Sure, you may not outright resist your Sudden Lunge, but are you certain that 20 more macc might not have made the difference between a 1/2 and a 1/4 resist in duration? How about on your sleeps, your Cruel Joke, or any other spell you ever cast?

IDK, just seems like you already had a conclusion and were asking to have people validate your answer to make you feel better about putting it away. It's a bis earring for a lot of BLU situations. If you've decided that you don't need to be bis for all those situations and you need the inventory slot then sure, as Simon said, don't max out your sets and go for "good enough" but going back to my original point...why even ask the question if you were just going to say "eh, my sets are good enough" when people answer the question?

my conclusion was largely confirmed, though Magic Barrier was something I had failed to think of. I would sooner have a consistent sTP than gambling on Thibron connecting since it lacks iLevel, and would prefer not to devalue AM3 on Tizona where I can. since I did not get max augments, which I have probably repeated at least three times now, the DA 7 I did get would come out as a "loss" with regards to that consistency. if I wanted to go out and waste a 2nd slot to get Njordr Earring (since skill is not a 1:1 for Accuracy, that is a worse choice for M.Acc than Dignitary/Crepuscular unless the spell is specifically more reliant on Skill, which there seems to be little comprehensive testing on) I think I could maybe hit the 700 skill at ML50 to get an additional Occultation Shadow. so, woo for that I guess? the Empyrean set at +2 is already offering so much Physical and Magic Accuracy, I am not going to lose sleep over a potential partial Lunge or Tickle resist, especially when Odyssey is the only content where that might be of particular concern, and I can break it out for the two fights left for us where there is any potential I would be coming BLU to begin with.

but yeah, I totally came here just to rub in people's faces that I got a mediocre roll on a +2 earring and am trying to figure out what to do beyond mule it. /eyeroll
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-03-17 17:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I would sooner have a consistent sTP than gambling on Thibron connecting since it lacks iLevel

If you can't make Thibron connect you shouldn't be using Thibron

Quote:
since I did not get max augments, which I have probably repeated at least three times now, the DA 7 I did get would come out as a "loss" with regards to that consistency.

there's no consistency in missing half your offhand attacks

Quote:
but yeah, I totally came here just to rub in people's faces that I got a mediocre roll on a +2 earring and am trying to figure out what to do beyond mule it.

comes off this way since you are so aloof and claiming to already know all this ***. as has already been asked, why are you bothering to continue asking if you already know the answer? you made up your mind before you came in here, there's nothing anyone can tell you beyond the obvious answers that were already given. if you don't think a piece of jse is worth the slot then you don't think it's worth the slot. move on.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-03-17 18:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess the answer to your question is:
If you are not concerned with macc because you're going to hit all of your spells on easy content, and then you're going to take it out of storage and re-do your lua for content where you are going to be concerned with missing spells
And you aren't concerned with maxing out your Expiacion damage because it's only a few percentage increase in your damage
And you aren't concerned about accuracy because it's always capped and you either don't use Thibron at all, or only use it on enemies with laughably low evasion
And you aren't worried about trying to cap out your blue magic skill set, because you can't be bothered to carry around one, let alone two, earrings for it.
And you have an X-hit build which relies upon using Dedition and you always use mythic AM3 so DA is not as valuable as STP

Then yeah it's pretty much useless, just mule it. Definitely not worth an inventory space.
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-17 22:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
I guess the answer to your question is:
If you are not concerned with macc because you're going to hit all of your spells on easy content, and then you're going to take it out of storage and re-do your lua for content where you are going to be concerned with missing spells
And you aren't concerned with maxing out your Expiacion damage because it's only a few percentage increase in your damage
And you aren't concerned about accuracy because it's always capped and you either don't use Thibron at all, or only use it on enemies with laughably low evasion
And you aren't worried about trying to cap out your blue magic skill set, because you can't be bothered to carry around one, let alone two, earrings for it.
And you have an X-hit build which relies upon using Dedition and you always use mythic AM3 so DA is not as valuable as STP

Then yeah it's pretty much useless, just mule it. Definitely not worth an inventory space.

1) we have more M.Acc than ever, and very little new content to use it on, the only time this would be particularly relevant is Sortie basement and the ending Vengeance tiers where BLU is used in..... 3 fights. obviously, making an earring specific toggle set for spells is impossible.
2) it's not max augments for the umpteenth time, so a maybe 2% WSD difference to Ishvara. nice, but not worth it for my cramped inventory.
3) Bards are a standard for basically any remotely challenging content, our group always brings one. if I am just fooling around with Trusts, I am unlikely to be doing anything all that rough. also, I eat food according to what role I am going to be doing.
4) no, I am really not concerned with that one extra Occultation shadow. BLU skill 660 at ML36 is already good enough for my purposes.
5) yeah, I built a Tizona for AM3, I do in fact use it at every opportunity.

but this horse corpse has long since been beaten into a paste. I'll just wait until I get a Well from the current screenshot campaign, use that to empty my MH of Storage pieces, and can reevaluate from there. I didn't realize my indifference was going to get everyone's underpants in a wad.
 Asura.Toralin
Server: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2023-03-17 23:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't realize my indifference was going to get everyone's underpants in a wad.
Then why did you even bother posting in the BLU thread about how worthless "you think" the best overall earring a BLU is.... I dont think I can name a single earring for BLU that is better...
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-17 23:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
I didn't realize my indifference was going to get everyone's underpants in a wad.
Then why did you even bother posting in the BLU thread about the best overall earring a BLU has...

the best overall earring that is only in the M.Acc sets on the front page. Gee, I wonder why I had questions.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2023-03-17 23:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
Then why did you even bother posting in the BLU thread about the best overall earring a BLU has...

the best overall earring that is only in the M.Acc sets on the front page. Gee, I wonder why I had questions.
m.acc, acc., sword skill, str, int, double attack.. do you know any other earring that offers this? just curious?
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-17 23:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

jesus christ you will just not let this drop, will you? if I were ACTUALLY interested in trolling, I would have posted a screenshot of throwing the thing away just to see how many collective heads would explode before remembering about the Recycle Bin.
By SimonSes 2023-03-18 08:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I found earring discussion to be over already. I dont really care to convince you to anything, but I find it really curious that you don't use Thibron, when its like +30% dps over next best offhand for Tizona (inb4 not talking about solo self SC, but Expiacion spam in group content). Unless I guess +30% dps is also not enough to care about and not worth inventory slot :)
By Dodik 2023-03-18 09:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

"Oh look a +2 earring that is only marginally better than anything else - toss."

Yup, legit.
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-18 10:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I found earring discussion to be over already. I dont really care to convince you to anything, but I find it really curious that you don't use Thibron, when its like +30% dps over next best offhand for Tizona (inb4 not talking about solo self SC, but Expiacion spam in group content). Unless I guess +30% dps is also not enough to care about and not worth inventory slot :)

Never said I didn’t, but I’m gonna switch to dual wielding Iris. It’s got sword skill and BLU skill!! Obviously it’s gotta be better because I can get another Occultation shadow because that’s apparently SUPER IMPORTANT to some folks here. /s

I won’t be capping accuracy on offhand because obviously. I plan my accuracy around my main hand swings, after that Thibron gets to ride what it can manage using that, and on anything remotely difficult I’m sitting in full Malignance with sets like on page one. Since the earring is accounted for in the M. Acc sets on the front page, since it’s apparently godly for everything i would have expected it to be in melee sets too. My mistake obviously.

Since I didn’t get the full strength roll, I’m guessing it’s between 3-4% effective WSD at best, and I could carry it around all the time for a job I maybe get to use once every month or two, since it’s fallen out of favor on Sortie runs in favor of a BLM and SCH setup, and isn’t used in Odyssey outside of Mboze, Bumba 20+, (and I guess i got to bring it for the Chapuli v25 clear, but that’s already in the past). My main point has been “this doesn’t let me fully eliminate a piece of equipment that sits in my cramped inventory, will offer only a small boost, and gather dust 95% of the time that I spend playing,” but apparently some of these folks view that as sacrilege and I should trying to jam it into my right ear when I’m on a heavy DD, SCH, and/or COR where I do end up that 95% of the time. It was moot a half dozen posts ago, and it’s moot now. I’ll look at inventory again in a month and a half to two months from now once I get sent my Well and can empty my mog house storage ***, so I can move some mog kupons there, capes out of a wardrobe into the Sack where said Kupons live, and have some workable space. Me being pragmatic was apparently heresy and I figure we can leave it at that. Someone else probably won’t, but I’m done addressing the issue. They can wail and gnash their teeth that it’s sitting on a mule instead of in my inventory because while it’s for a job I enjoy, it’s one that doesn’t easily shoehorn into current endgame content.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-03-18 10:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously nothing is going to change your mind but for the sake of people who come to this thread and want to think critically.

I won’t be capping accuracy on offhand because obviously.

This means that extra accuracy in your TP set will give you more TP, because your offhand will hit more often. It turns out that other sword in your other hand can also give TP when it hits. Therefore the gigantic acc swing between dedition and this earring will help you gain accuracy on your offhand swings, increasing the amount of times it hits. You also don't get AM3 swings with your offhand, so the full 7% DA bonus applies there.

I could carry it around all the time for a job I maybe get to use once every month or two

As I and many others have said, if "I don't play this job very often" is the argument, then there's no point in even asking. I guess you were hoping it would replace another BLU-only earring? I mean, I guess technically it replaces your empy earring+1 which was already bis for macc and blue magic skill, and a really good TP earring...
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2023-03-18 11:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Never said I didn’t, but I’m gonna switch to dual wielding Iris. It’s got sword skill and BLU skill!! Obviously it’s gotta be better because I can get another Occultation shadow because that’s apparently SUPER IMPORTANT to some folks here. /s

I won’t be capping accuracy on offhand because obviously. I plan my accuracy around my main hand swings, after that Thibron gets to ride what it can manage using that, and on anything remotely difficult I’m sitting in full Malignance with sets like on page one. Since the earring is accounted for in the M. Acc sets on the front page, since it’s apparently godly for everything i would have expected it to be in melee sets too. My mistake obviously.

Since I didn’t get the full strength roll, I’m guessing it’s between 3-4% effective WSD at best, and I could carry it around all the time for a job I maybe get to use once every month or two, since it’s fallen out of favor on Sortie runs in favor of a BLM and SCH setup, and isn’t used in Odyssey outside of Mboze, Bumba 20+, (and I guess i got to bring it for the Chapuli v25 clear, but that’s already in the past). My main point has been “this doesn’t let me fully eliminate a piece of equipment that sits in my cramped inventory, will offer only a small boost, and gather dust 95% of the time that I spend playing,” but apparently some of these folks view that as sacrilege and I should trying to jam it into my right ear when I’m on a heavy DD, SCH, and/or COR where I do end up that 95% of the time. It was moot a half dozen posts ago, and it’s moot now. I’ll look at inventory again in a month and a half to two months from now once I get sent my Well and can empty my mog house storage ***, so I can move some mog kupons there, capes out of a wardrobe into the Sack where said Kupons live, and have some workable space. Me being pragmatic was apparently heresy and I figure we can leave it at that. Someone else probably won’t, but I’m done addressing the issue. They can wail and gnash their teeth that it’s sitting on a mule instead of in my inventory because while it’s for a job I enjoy, it’s one that doesn’t easily shoehorn into current endgame content.

I feel like it’s a case of clashing ideals. One side is arguing how good the earring is - which it is -, while you’re arguing that it’s annoying that you have to take up a whole inventory slot to use it. I believe that to be a fair point actually, even for those of us who use BLU or any other job every day, this trend of JSE Accessories can easily get very annoying. Really good Stats? Or Inventory +1? We’re probably at the point where that particular question is getting harder to answer for some players; especially those that main more than 5 jobs.

I see where you’re coming from with this.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xax
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Xax 2023-03-18 11:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont see this argument is still going lol. if you dont care about min/max or dont do "hard content" on the job. then dont care about the best in slot gear lol. if you need it then use it if you dont store it. theres alot of jobs i dont care about min/max on since their not my main and im also cheap on inventory space. but i do bring blu to most content and can keep up with the big DDs outside of a couple so if you want to use it more. you can definitely make it work. its all a matter of how much effort you want to put into it
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-03-18 18:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I used BLU on V25 Kalunga with PLD RUN BRD COR DRK BLU setup with Honor march being only accuracy buff and I had no problem capping accuracy with Thibron without any special accuracy sets (or without setting more than first accuracy tier with spells), just regular commonly used TP items for Tizona. Where exactly in end game you are not capping accuracy with Thibron?
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-18 19:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I used BLU on V25 Kalunga with PLD RUN BRD COR DRK BLU setup with Honor march being only accuracy buff and I had no problem capping accuracy with Thibron without any special accuracy sets (or without setting more than first accuracy tier with spells), just regular commonly used TP items for Tizona. Where exactly in end game you are not capping accuracy with Thibron?

I wouldn't know, like I said I focus on making sure Tiz is hitting all the time, whatever Thibron gets from there is gravy. my go to "dangerous content" set is r15 Tizona/Thibron, r30 Coiste, +2 Dyna neck, 5/5 Malig, Dedition/Suppa, Defending/Eponas, Ambu cape (20 Dex, 20 attack, 30 acc, 10 sTP, PDT 10), Reiki Yotai. throw on songs, Sushi or Daifuku in a pinch. if that is also capping Thibron, cool, I was under the impression the gap was wider. if not, it is for Tizona, and the mainhand swings with OA2-3 are where I am most concerned.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2023-03-19 06:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't know, like I said I focus on making sure Tiz is hitting all the time, whatever Thibron gets from there is gravy. my go to "dangerous content" set is r15 Tizona/Thibron, r30 Coiste, +2 Dyna neck, 5/5 Malig, Dedition/Suppa, Defending/Eponas, Ambu cape (20 Dex, 20 attack, 30 acc, 10 sTP, PDT 10), Reiki Yotai. throw on songs, Sushi or Daifuku in a pinch. if that is also capping Thibron, cool, I was under the impression the gap was wider. if not, it is for Tizona, and the mainhand swings with OA2-3 are where I am most concerned.

So basically, all that to say you're an average BLU that doesn't actually do any current content. Got it. lol
[+]
By SimonSes 2023-03-19 08:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't know, like I said I focus on making sure Tiz is hitting all the time, whatever Thibron gets from there is gravy.

Pretty terrible approach. No idea why wouldn't you consider TP from offhand, when it's still at least 30% of your swing even with AM3.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-03-19 08:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Entire point of tp bonus offhand is to improve WS frequency, which you're then actively reducing by not capping offhand acc.
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2023-03-19 10:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What a weird debate…
By Nariont 2023-03-19 13:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a debate?
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-19 14:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Brahmsz said: »

So basically, all that to say you're an average BLU

never claimed to be anything else; excellent reading comprehension, chumley.

Pretty terrible approach. No idea why wouldn't you consider TP from offhand, when it's still at least 30% of your swing even with AM3.
as I said, I was under the impression that the gap was just too wide on non-iLevel weapons. you live and learn.

BLU is the job I take out for funsies, which is why it's using as much multi-job gear as possible aside from the minimums. I was shocked I got to dust it off for our v25 Aristaeus clear as it was a nice change of pace, but it is not something I get to spend much of any time for events. it's a small group and any of has have to be able to fill the absolute required roles first. it would be nice to use it more, Mighty Guard did some nice lifting for defense and giving the WHM a break on Aristaeus, but I am still far more likely to end up on something else due to the limitations of Odyssey.
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2023-03-19 18:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Limitations of Odyssey make BLU shine even more imo! Strong slashing and blunt options, a wide array of buffs and debuffs, and MP efficient healing (none of which depend on SJ) allow it to fit into all kinds of janky 2nd or 3rd moglophone setups.
By fillerbunny9 2023-03-19 18:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
Limitations of Odyssey make BLU shine even more imo! Strong slashing and blunt options, a wide array of buffs and debuffs, and MP efficient healing (none of which depend on SJ) allow it to fit into all kinds of janky 2nd or 3rd moglophone setups.
we're finishing off v25 Tier 2s for the moment. get the clear, then cap the item, repeat. I don't think the 2nd/3rd runs kick in til T3&4. hopefully there soon.
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-03-20 00:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bro... just shut up, drop the damn earring and move on. Why are there 2 pages of people engaging in this idiots show and tell?

"it's best in slot.." "nah I cant afford a wardrobe"...

It's beaten to death at this point
By Foxfire 2023-03-20 03:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So anyway, as a mere average mortal who hasn't gone into the v25 t3+ or aminon encounters, can someone fill me in on how it is BLU manages to do magic barrier tanking?

Like obviously the answer is spamming hate spells, but my questions are more like, if magic barrier is limited to your Blu magic skill, doesn't that mean you'd be losing that barrier every other hit? Is there some crazy set that manages to make it last long enough to where you're not riding the cooldown hoping to god you don't get hit? Even with saline coat I can't imagine you'd just neutralize damage entirely

Idk, haven't given a proper look at the sortie mega boss and people generally don't do D/H bosses, so if it ever becomes a clear requirement for something, it'd be nice to have some idea of how to accomplish it.

I could prolly ask in the sortie thread, but thought it'd be worth having some perspective in the Blu thread for posterity.
First Page 2 3 ... 432 433 434 ... 445 446 447