SCH>BLM After Update? . .

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » SCH>BLM after update? . .
SCH>BLM after update? . .
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-03-26 23:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So, without regard to everyone's opinions on the OP's level of intelligence, I'm debating on whether or not to keep this thread open for discussion, or close it because of the amount of randomness that's come about as a result of... not taking the discussion seriously (or something).

Leaving it up to you guys--lock or not?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-03-26 23:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, you can lock it now Anye.
[+]
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-26 23:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Barleycup said: »
what i get from this thread:

SCH can nuke harder becasue it has JA and equipment that increases Potency to such a large degree that it can outnuke its nearest rival by 15-20% mathematically

BLM can outnuke SCH because it is BLM and they do that. BLM has MaB and that has winz!
Sorry Bro but BLM can equip that same 15-20% you speak of
 Lakshmi.Stfutaru
Server: Lakshmi
user: kivyin
By Lakshmi.Stfutaru 2012-03-26 23:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Please, lock. Nothing of use will ever come out of threads like this.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-26 23:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said: »
So, without regard to everyone's opinions on the OP's level of intelligence, I'm debating on whether or not to keep this thread open for discussion, or close it because of the amount of randomness that's come about as a result of... not taking the discussion seriously (or something).

The usefulness of this thread died after the first word of the first post. Lock away~
By Yamoto 2012-03-26 23:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It was fun while it lasted, but lock away :D though I think I'm still going to crunch some numbers and keep them on hand...just in case ;D
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-26 23:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww i was hoping to see this thread tomorrow morning and have a good laugh before work D: you guys are no fun
By Latifah 2012-03-26 23:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

i think the replies are ok, non-offensive or insulting , but it's rude that you come here as a mod and insult the op or any user on this website as i bolded above
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-26 23:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Latifah said: »

i think the replies are ok, non-offensive or insulting , but it's rude that you come here as a mod and insult the op or any user on this website as i bolded above
lol, she didn't insult him at all.
[+]
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-03-26 23:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

No, give him a chance to post at least one post of evidence supporting his cause.
 Fenrir.Minjo
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-03-26 23:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Your illiteracy offends me.
[+]
By Yamoto 2012-03-26 23:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
No, give him a chance to post at least one post of evidence supporting his cause.

I'd be good with this. Wait and see if he actually posts full gear sets and evidence. Otherwise if the "blah blah blah yall are all wrong blah blah blah" continues meh...no hope.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-26 23:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Evidence that doesn't exist would be difficult to come up with.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-03-26 23:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I really didn't say anything insulting even if you read my question outside of the context of the entirety of this thread's replies o_O

Anyways, while I do agree with Thoraeon, I also think the OP had 14 pages to do so, and didn't. Given everyone's replies on this page, closing.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15