You Know Your Parents Got To You When....

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » You Know Your Parents Got To You When....
You Know Your Parents Got To You When....
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Fairy.Filielle
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Delsol said:
What kinda of pickles do you use?

Dill pickles are best, the whole crunchy kind. Chop them into thin slices, like a tomato (peanut butter and tomato - NOT recommended).

I know how gross it must sound, but it's something with the acid of the pickles with the sweetness of the peanut butter that just works. :X Kinda like M&Ms and Popcorn, or something.

indeed; Tomatoe with a soft lining of Garlic Salt with some cloves in it are a nice subsided taste to have with carne asada & crisp chopped onions though :3
 Bahamut.Delsol
Server: Bahamut
user: Delsol
By Bahamut.Delsol 2009-05-12 03:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Alijah im usually an open minded person when it comes to food, Im actually gonna try it later today when I get off of work.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Filielle said:

Lol, thnx man; I owe a lot of gratitude to many people, but only can do so to admit their misbehavior problems.

At least when it starts off from a Consenant, people can question how to keep mixing things that don't explode; lol.

No worries, the only things I'll be mixing tonight will be orange juice and vodka~

Ninja edit: I think that's my cue to call it a night. Have fun discussing and chatting my friends. I'll see you all later~

For Sure; Ttyl.
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-05-12 03:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Delsol said:
Well Alijah im usually an open minded person when it comes to food, Im actually gonna try it later today when I get off of work.

\o/ Yes! Come to the dark side!

:3 Post your results and show these non-believers Im not insane!
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Delsol said:

\o/ Yes! Come to the dark side!

:3 Post your results and show these non-believers Im not insane!

Lol; I second this statement!
 Garuda.Amara
Server: Garuda
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-05-12 03:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing wrong with being insane.... at least I hope there isn't anything wrong with it :(
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Amara said:
Nothing wrong with being insane.... at least I hope there isn't anything wrong with it :(

Indeed; & if so, you get a room with white bed walls that you can just mosh with all the memories you had & all the memories you can look forward to ouside of the room. *^^*
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-12 03:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Amara said:

Indeed; & if so, you get a room with white bed walls that you can just mosh with all the memories you had & all the memories you can look forward to ouside of the room. *^^*

been there
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Houshisama said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

been there

I see... What kind of muzzle did they use anyways? :p
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-12 03:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Houshisama said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

been there

just straight jacket, and i was blindfolded with a headset band
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Houshisama said:
Filielle said:
Houshisama said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

been there

just straight jacket, and i was blindfolded with a headset band

Oh, I see. At least in those given situations, they can have a full look at you without their need of worry when you're doing the right things you follow by heart.

Edit: Even better yet, at least it wasn't a rookie to stick you in with an I.V. in your arterie to endanger your life at your own mother's place of work. Just had blood dripping off my hand & was made to talk to a social worker. All the times they could've killed me with carelessness, I just had to stay strong to tell my friends online & in FFXI in hiding the news about where I have been.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-12 03:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Amara said:

See, I understand the first part of this, but I don't understand how you got OUT of the room?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

See, I understand the first part of this, but I don't understand how you got OUT of the room?

Time outs & all the such; You shouldn't be encaged forcefully because either way, you can see your own way of things under those harsh conditions.
 Garuda.Amara
Server: Garuda
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-05-12 03:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh... I'm sure they eventually let you out... just have to act sane for long enough :P
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Amara said:
Oh... I'm sure they eventually let you out... just have to act sane for long enough :P

lol, for sure.
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-12 03:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

same way i did. power puff girls
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Houshisama said:
Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

same way i did. power puff girls

omfg; BUBLEX XD
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-12 03:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

Time outs & all the such; You shouldn't be encaged forcefully because either way, you can see your own way of things under those harsh conditions.

Well yes, *I* shouldn't be caged forcefully, but you should be.
[+]
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 03:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

Lol; Is it me or does Bublex do that thing in Dragon Quest Monsters, CHAST A SPHELL the same way that the Orc guy after the spider queen part in LOTR3 buck-teething as well as how that same actor redeemed himself with Awesome as Darth Maul?

Also, is it that same person from Flesh Field that I met as, "Zeek" When I was a kid?

:p
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-12 03:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Blazza said:
Filielle said:
Amara said:

Lol; Is it me or does Bublex do that thing in Dragon Quest Monsters, CHAST A SPHELL the same way that the Orc guy after the spider queen part in LOTR3 buck-teething as well as how that same actor redeemed himself with Awesome as Darth Maul?

Also, is it that same person from Flesh Field that I met as, "Zeek" When I was a kid?

:p

but then who was phone?
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-05-12 04:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Self-centeredness ;;

My dad is a bigger douche than me :(

Learned from the best(?)
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
user: Nomad
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2009-05-12 09:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine is 80's rock, and muscle cars.... and no I don't mean modded Hondas people >.>

Edit: forgot to throw in DeLoreans too.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-12 10:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Gibberish

Please, STFU!
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
Server: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-05-12 10:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.

Yes! PB+Pickles is awesome. Try Prosciutto and Dill pickles! PB+Banana is great as well which is something I inherited from my mother along with drinking lots of tea and coffee.

From my father I learned how to freak out about conserving electricity ie: turning lights off when you leave the room, turning off the heat when leaving the house and such.
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-05-12 10:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Jimmyjazz said:
Alijah said:
Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.

Yes! PB+Pickles is awesome. Try Prosciutto and Dill pickles! PB+Banana is great as well which is something I inherited from my mother along with drinking lots of tea and coffee.

Yes! \o/ Finally! A believer!

Another thing that I (unfortunately) have inherited from my mother is a serious lack of organization. My old tax records are at the bottom of a box with old dvds I dont watch anymore. I lose my keys/brush/money on a daily basis and I cant tell you the last time I saw my Chapstick. I buy new tweezers/nail clippers every time I need them, cause I lose them as soon as Im done with them.

Im trying very hard to keep a good eye on my Security Token. XD
 Kujata.Maidak
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-05-12 11:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

beegees and tons of other 80s music from my mother and my dad was one to show me how to fish, hunt, and well as lame as that sounds live off the land i guess.
 Kujata.Maidak
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-05-12 11:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm i'm lost.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-05-12 11:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Houshisama said:
Test tube baby.

Fixed.

On topic:
Determination & Patience from my dad Cooking & music talents from my mom.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-05-12 11:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Houshisama said:
I would have no regrets. I've killed before.

Bugs don't count...
User submitted image
 Phoenix.Amael
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-05-12 11:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
As much as we try and to separate ourselves from others to flourish as unique individuals, whether we like it or not, our folks tend to leave apart of themselves in your personality or behavior, which can emerge in many forms.

Tell us what your parents left behind in you and what it comes out as.

From my mom:
A like for ABBA and everything 60's to 90's, but most specific, Disco. (And she wonders why I end up gay.) -.-;
A Passion for cooking experimenting. This IS something she left 'cuz for everything else Im a by-the-book guy.
An obsessive compulsive behavior about the kitchen, has to be spotless!
A Passion for reading she encouraged it. (In 1 1/2 year I readed about 200 books) :x

From my Stepdad:

The English Language ^^/
To look everything on a logical point of view.
To not fear when trying to fix anything, (since its already broke)

Thats all i can think on the top of my mind.

I think mostly what our parents leave into us is music