Do You Want 1,000,000 Gil?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Do you want 1,000,000 gil?
Do you want 1,000,000 gil?
 Remora.Imola
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-04-20 18:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The fastest way to get rich in this game is sorry to say is make your own linkshell. I've led linkshell before and your bank goes up pertty quick. Don't get me wrong, but telling you the truth the hidden truth of previous shell holders, when Linkshell breaks. Do you really think the shell holder disperces the bank to each member. Some do, most don't. I'm one of the few that passed it on to the higher ranking officer to keep the LS running, or disperse it evenly to the last few faithful members.

Majoirty of the rich people are shell holders if you haven't notice. Most of them have the HQ stuff, and you wonder how they afford the +1 Cerb mantle that's just rediculously overpriced.

Yes a few get rich of HQing several items with crafting and gets lucky. But so many players now a days have 100+3 synths and are still not quit as filthy rich.

Also another way to get rich quick is making your own Dynamis group. You invest 500k. Your return is double. you keep doing that and bingo fastest money you ever make plus when you get lucky with 100 coins. Hate to say it... but this is true... to the fact.. it's the only way to get rich really fast. Unless you get lucky with that moggle number game and get 100,000,000 lol... There I said it.
 Remora.Rhinok
Server: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-04-20 19:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ericka said:
Tele whoring Has been taking over by Bots!

on every server i bet :/

When you see them bots you gotta retrace their *** =]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-20 19:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Do you want 1,000,000 gil?

False advertising is illegal you know.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-04-20 19:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Imola said:
The fastest way to get rich in this game is sorry to say is make your own linkshell. I've led linkshell before and your bank goes up pertty quick. Don't get me wrong, but telling you the truth the hidden truth of previous shell holders, when Linkshell breaks. Do you really think the shell holder disperces the bank to each member. Some do, most don't. I'm one of the few that passed it on to the higher ranking officer to keep the LS running, or disperse it evenly to the last few faithful members.

Majoirty of the rich people are shell holders if you haven't notice. Most of them have the HQ stuff, and you wonder how they afford the +1 Cerb mantle that's just rediculously overpriced.

Yes a few get rich of HQing several items with crafting and gets lucky. But so many players now a days have 100+3 synths and are still not quit as filthy rich.

Also another way to get rich quick is making your own Dynamis group. You invest 500k. Your return is double. you keep doing that and bingo fastest money you ever make plus when you get lucky with 100 coins. Hate to say it... but this is true... to the fact.. it's the only way to get rich really fast. Unless you get lucky with that moggle number game and get 100,000,000 lol... There I said it.

Very true, i've known more than a few dyna/sky leaders who run off with the ls bank/dyna currency and use other peoples time to get it. Thankfully, my current dyna leader lots currency till he breaks even then lets the rest drop to ppl, so at the end of the day your time isnt completely wasted when you end up with no af2 lol.

Still, while running your own LS is easy way to get rich, chances are you will build up a bad reputation doing it, so it's up to whether you're bothered by that or not.
 Cerberus.Radaghast
Server: Cerberus
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-04-20 20:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Building a LS for the sake of making yourself rich by taking advantage of everyone is is beyond sick.... suggesting that it is the fastest way to get rich is pathetic.

A big part of wealth in this game is luck.

Either you have it, or you don't.

You can work hard to get a craft to 100, and still miss HQ's on high lvl recipies.

You can repeat a KSNM over and over and over again, and fail to get a crate load worth a ***.

One thing I did to get independantly wealthy was to lvl bst to 75, the seals alone made me millions. Then, at 75, get a bst friend and go camp Despot. 1/2 mil/each a day, easy, and if you really work it, you can pull out more than that.

A previous post pretty much said it, and I paraphrase of course: There is no silver bullet for farming. Different things work for different people.

These days I think it's best to spread out your income. Don't rely on one source. I.E. Don't depend on a craft alone to make you rich. Don't depend on KSNM alone to make you money. Diversify son!
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-20 20:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are all wrong.
The fastest way to get gils is to.
a) Hacks.
b) scam.
c) have a shitload of money anf buys gil.

done.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2009-04-20 20:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

YOU WANT MIRRION DORRAH? :B
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-20 20:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

failllll
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-04-20 22:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Joeofalltrades said:
Just tele *** for a day ^-^

thats how my friend makes all his gil, has 2 accounts, tele on 1, play and do junk on the other
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-20 22:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pocoterremoto said:
Joeofalltrades said:

thats how my friend makes all his gil, has 2 accounts, tele on 1, play and do junk on the other

hai2u telebots >.>; Not saying your friend does it, just that the bots make that a much less profitable option.
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-04-20 22:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightfyre said:
Pocoterremoto said:
Joeofalltrades said:

hai2u telebots >.>; Not saying your friend does it, just that the bots make that a much less profitable option.

i know he doesnt, hes been teleing ppl for a long time so he has gotten pretty fast as being able to invite ppl now
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-20 22:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

or...he's got a good bot.
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-04-20 22:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
or...he's got a good bot.

could be....i will never know until i see him do it for myself lol
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
Server: Cerberus
user: Hikuzo
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2009-04-20 22:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

i garden for gil

12 mules and i make 1m+ NPCing my yields.

12 mules = 12 bux = 1m+ a month

RMT site = what 30-40+ bux per million!?

ive only 1 lvl 75 job and 99.0 cooking in 1 year.

and best part about it is i dont deal with those RMT skally wags!
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-04-20 22:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hikuzo said:
i garden for gil

12 mules and i make 1m+ NPCing my yields.

12 mules = 12 bux = 1m+ a month

RMT site = what 30-40+ bux per million!?

ive only 1 lvl 75 job and 99.0 cooking in 1 year.

and best part about it is i dont deal with those RMT skally wags!

gardening is a great way to make gil if u have the money for the mules and the time to check them everyday
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-20 22:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

you grow grass?
thats kinda boring.
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-04-20 23:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
you grow grass?
thats kinda boring.

boring. but great profit in the end :P
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-20 23:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Tree saplings are better.
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-04-20 23:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Tree saplings are better.

elemental ore used to be nice but not really anymore i think
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-20 23:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

get one and you are already in the green, get two and you are rich.
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-04-20 23:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i never had any luck with it