Champions League
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Cerberus.Arteus
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2009-05-08 15:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

im crossing my fingers, hey mettis how do you rate lucas? i think hes underrated like finnan was give him a year or 2 he'll be a gd player for us
 Pandemonium.Kield
Server: Pandemonium
user: Kield
By Pandemonium.Kield 2009-05-10 06:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Barcelona have no back 4? Over two legs of playing Chelsea, Chelsea scored one goal through Essien taking a long range strike. The supposed great striker Drogba even had a few chances to kill of the tie but came up against a Barcelona old faithful goal keeper, who's had an amazing season, putting in a very Casillas performance all season. Milito injured, Puyol on bench for most the first leg, Marquez injured for second leg, Puyol then banned for second leg, Manchester's old boy Pique playing every minute. Alves' part the reason why Messi has much a free role. Abidal running up and down the pitch from beginning to end of the season. Yet I repeat, one of the so called best teams in the world with one of the best strikers in the world scored 1 goal and from Essien. To say Barcelona had no back four against chelsea is right, they had problems in that area. But to say they have a poor back four is wrong.

Iniesta and Xavi have a big job to do in the final, but luckily for them spanish midfielders normally do a good job over english midfielders. Last two games we played spain I remember Lampard and Gerrard barely touched the ball. Carrick and Scholes will have a huge performance to pull, we played Barcelona last season the only difference will be Henry against O'Shea or Rafael and Berbatov against Pique unless Puyol served his ban and is picked.

Ronaldo has promised to beat his record of 30 goals, he has 25 so far, with few games left to play.. And he wants to win the CL trophy again and so does Sir Alex.. It might be out of Messi's hands XD.

I know you never asked me but I felt like butting in, I like Lucas, he's a good player, he's good friends with Anderson and they play similar roles and similarly. I just think he and Anderson have a bit of growing up to do, mature as a player in this league and they'll be great.
 Midgardsormr.Mettis
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Metis
By Midgardsormr.Mettis 2009-05-10 17:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Arteus said:
im crossing my fingers, hey mettis how do you rate lucas? i think hes underrated like finnan was give him a year or 2 he'll be a gd player for us

How do I rate Lucas? Well, he isn't anything special yet. Maybe loan him out to an Serie A club for a season. Roma? lol

@Kield, Barca's defense is overrated, I'd take Puyol anyday..

Did you see Ronaldo's tantrum today? hilarious. Shame Hughes rolled over for SAF. It's over now IMO for the title.

Can't believe Barca drew at the Neu Camp in the last minute LOL funny ***
 Shiva.Ganesha
Server: Shiva
user: Gan
By Shiva.Ganesha 2009-05-15 05:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Spanish Cup, won!
League gonna win this weekend, and...

I'd say champions final is at 50-50.

And btw, no way premier is better than spanish league. Similar level i'd say. Premier had a lot of teams at the finals stages this and last year, but so had the spanish league 3-4 years ago.
For both premier and Liga, out of the top 3-4 teams rest are ***.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Server: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-05-15 17:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Viva Barcelona!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9