Rudra's Storm Dmg Pics!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Rudra's Storm dmg pics!
Rudra's Storm dmg pics!
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-08-05 17:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought I had a better one. {Found it!}

Quote:
I want your hack, tell me D:
{Mhuara}hahahahaha!!!!

>:D
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-08-05 17:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Apoptygma said:
Edit screenshots for profanity.
 Fenrir.Ilax
Server: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-08-05 18:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

huh? i don't get it.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-08-05 18:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
huh? i don't get it.
Profanity in images bypasses the profanity filter. The screenshot you quoted had profanity in it.
 Fenrir.Ilax
Server: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-08-05 18:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
huh? i don't get it.
Profanity in images bypasses the profanity filter. The screenshot you quoted had profanity in it.

oh i see now, anyways thanks Apoptygma for the SS reply, that impressive, this make me wan to get Twash now -.-
 Cerberus.Vaness
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-08-05 18:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aanalaty said:

Quote:
{Mhuara}hahahahaha!!!!

So evil ;_;
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-08-05 20:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

What about particular setups? I'm curious to see the setups of people getting these numbers because I don't see it that high that often. :\
I need to get another earring...
The only two other things I would swap out for the time being (if it weren't for the ele neck/belt) would be Kubira bead necklace and a Cuchulain's belt, both of which I already have.
 Leviathan.Apoptygma
Server: Leviathan
user: Apoptygma
By Leviathan.Apoptygma 2011-08-06 11:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-08-06 12:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aanalaty said:

Quote:
{Mhuara}hahahahaha!!!!

What buffs did you have?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-08-06 12:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a fun set of Rudra's last night, lol. Monk opened with Asuran Fists, I Darkness'ed with one CF 2.7k Rudra's and double-darked with a 2.8k one. NI 100 boss's HP went from like 90% to 20%, haha.

Also, as far as Aanalaty's screenshot, that's probably a single hit Rudra's on a rampart Colibri in Bhaflau.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-08-06 15:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Byrth wins an internet. Bhaflau Salvage colirbi= best mob in the world for epeen screenies. I just wish they had enough HP for me to actually land a full 6hits (two triple attacks) with full SATA for something completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. But alas, its only 1 hit.
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-08-06 15:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to have fun when my group gets to bhaflau...
By Kalima 2011-08-08 08:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
What about particular setups? I'm curious to see the setups of people getting these numbers because I don't see it that high that often. :\
The only two other things I would swap out for the time being (if it weren't for the ele neck/belt) would be Kubira bead necklace and a Cuchulain's belt, both of which I already have.

Not my place to comment on anything rudra's atm seeing as I don't have it yet....but seeing a joyeuse at 90 makes me want to stab both you and your mother with it...and then myself for using one.

Getting rid of that thing should be your first priority.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-08-08 09:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Damage types Apollyon (South East) is another good one for epeen damage shots.
 Valefor.Smush
Server: Valefor
user: lavizzle
By Valefor.Smush 2011-08-21 10:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g399/smushpics/
some outside abyssea pics on T4 VWNM's
 Carbuncle.Burkey
Server: Carbuncle
user: Burkey
By Carbuncle.Burkey 2011-08-25 14:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

only recently got 90 and these were a few of my first ones, i use fusetto+2 tp bonus also
 Shiva.Falseliberty
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Falseliberty 2011-08-26 00:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

very nice stuff smush

i've broke 4k rudras on T4 harpy but was smacked up and dead about 2 seconds later SAWS

1 thing that i have noticed about rudras VS other emp WS is that at high lvl voidwatch there is ALOT of whiffing going on by other DD fudos and ukons just missing there target alot since we stack anyway we aint gonna have that problem...
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-08-26 00:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalima said: »
Phoenix.Oumura said:

Not my place to comment on anything rudra's atm seeing as I don't have it yet....but seeing a joyeuse at 90 makes me want to stab both you and your mother with it...and then myself for using one.

Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-08-26 09:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

OAT dagger>Joyeuse. Higher combat skill, lower delay, higher DPS. More damage and more TP. The OA4 also works if you MUST have offhand multi hit and cant manage verthandi (which as a dnc would be....odd)
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-08-26 09:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

May I ask why using a Joyeuse on DNC is bad? Everyone on FFXIAH says its bad, yet offers no explanation why and I see every DNC and their mother running around with it, at least on Bismarck. Explain to me why so I dont make the same mistake when I level DNC.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-08-26 09:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

May I ask why using a Joyeuse on DNC is bad? Everyone on FFXIAH says its bad, yet offers no explanation why and I see every DNC and their mother running around with it, at least on Bismarck. Explain to me why so I dont make the same mistake when I level DNC.

It's bad because . . . it's bad. Lower skill rank (less attack), and DPS of other weapons has surpassed it. OAT doesn't play nice with DA, which Dancer has plenty of when they're using Saber Dance. It's just not a good weapon for the job anymore.
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-08-26 11:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Its bad because even if you DO insist on a OA2 weapon, the dagger is flatly better than the sword.

Dagger: D38, Del:211
Joy: D35, del:224

Both piercing damage. Dagger is faster and higher damage. Its simply better in every conceivable way BEFORE you account for the much higher dagger skill over sword.

Even if you never use saber dance, or dont 'believe' that OAT weapons are arguably inferior to some other options, even if you dont care about combat skill rankings, joyeuse is still obsolete as a weapon itself. The dagger is simply....better.

It has been outclassed in every way by the OAT dagger, and in many ways OAT weapons can be replaced all together for both dancer and Thief (i have the OAT dagger, it is in storage now).
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-08-26 11:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The joyeuse was replaced...by a Phurba. Don't get your panties in a knot, christ. It was a temp replacement between the time I dropped Auric and replaced it with Phurba.
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-08-26 11:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not panties in a knot. Its a response to:

Quote:

Its been replaced by lots of stuff, but you have to understand a bit about saber dance+OAT lack of synergy and delay/TP ratios under 180 delay weapons to really understand why a single wield weapon obsoletes a multi hit weapon like joy. But looking at the OAT dagger is a simple example even if you dont get all that that because its a clone weapon that is just superior in every way, thus answering the question: "hows Joy bad" very directly. Its obsolete because "this weapon" is better, along with many others.
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-08-26 11:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Was in reference to the stabbing comment.
 Asura.Arthuruss
Server: Asura
user: PAD13772
By Asura.Arthuruss 2011-09-12 19:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll try to post pics soon but broke 10.5k with Rudra on Ironclad Smither : ) (After seismic impact)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Jaypea
Server: Valefor
user: Rodders89
By Valefor.Jaypea 2011-10-18 09:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Used Yellow curry + normal aby temps SS/RR/Apoc, could probally do more dropping apoc since it was sata + charged.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Veruna
Server: Bismarck
user: Veruna
By Bismarck.Veruna 2011-11-18 10:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can't read it, 4304 on Nightmare Dhalmel in Dynamis-Buburimu. Food only. (Red Curry Bun)
By Tyurru 2011-11-18 10:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12