Dynamis - Nothing drops
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 24 25 26
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-05-22 03:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure why you think one-shotting statues is "pro." Any BLU can one-shot them with Everyone's Grudge and enough fantods... And even if you somehow can't one-shot them, you can very quickly cannonball them to finish them off.
[+]
 Sylph.Brysky
Server: Sylph
user: brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-05-22 14:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I have yet to see a 100 from a t-vt mob and highly doubt they do. All I do is farm the hydra and with stagger I get 0-3 coins
 Caitsith.Lucan
Server: Caitsith
user: lucan333
By Caitsith.Lucan 2011-05-22 14:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

got rdm hate like 5 min into farming last night, got 6 other crap af with a group of trio. and got 6 currency. but was happy about rdm hat
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-05-22 14:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shadowsonic said:
Has anyone noticed a diffence in currency drop rates from higher lv mobs like T-VT compared to EP?

They almost always drop 4 when proced ; problem is they are incridibly stronger then easy prey demon, which themselves are incredibly stronger than random city mobs.
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-05-22 15:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I always camp at the main square zone into n-sandy when I dualbox sandy and I've killed the NIN nm that pops there 9 times now redproccing every time and not a 100 yet :\ no th but it drops 1-3 singles every time.. so I guess its only th based? annoying as ***
By Inuyasha 2011-05-22 15:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
Not sure why you think one-shotting statues is "pro." Any BLU can one-shot them with Everyone's Grudge and enough fantods... And even if you somehow can't one-shot them, you can very quickly cannonball them to finish them off.
Chain Affinity -> Effux -> Quadratic Continuum -> Dead stat....
Server: Odin
By Odin.Mithraspike 2011-05-22 17:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Azazael said:
Incase it hasn't been said here, the elemental wheel theory is wrong. Just left dyna windy and had 4 darkness procs in a row, and then an earth proc after that. There is also some pics on BG where people disprove it as well.

Beaucedine:

Watersday > always lighning or stone enfeeb / nuke procced !! Red.
Windsday > ALWAYS procced with ice-base spells: Para, Blizz 1-5.

Maybe its still random but we had like 100% trigger on mage mobs with this system. So the chance you proc !! on mage mobs with element strong to the day is higher as with something else.
 Siren.Inuyushi
Server: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-05-23 09:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
I always camp at the main square zone into n-sandy when I dualbox sandy and I've killed the NIN nm that pops there 9 times now redproccing every time and not a 100 yet :\ no th but it drops 1-3 singles every time.. so I guess its only th based? annoying as ***

Our group got a 100 only off an NM with only TH and no procs (had no TE KI). I would say 100's are mainly TH but I would still proc red on it. But how knows, maybe red proc gets in the way of a 100 dropping?
 Asura.Daiiawn
Server: Asura
user: daiiawn
By Asura.Daiiawn 2011-05-23 09:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive personally seen 100s drop both with and without red, i would /guess/ red doesnt help drop, but it certainly helps kills by locking 2hrs like HF/EES/Mijin
user: beesknees
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2011-05-23 09:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So I know 100s are now dropped from NMs right?

Are they the lotto one or the forced popped? or both?
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-05-23 10:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Screamingbabies said:

Both. We've gotten 100's off of the Lottery Spawn NMs in Sandy
user: beesknees
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2011-05-23 10:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Screamingbabies said:

Both. We've gotten 100's off of the Lottery Spawn NMs in Sandy

k coool. good to know.
 Fenrir.Azazael
Server: Fenrir
user: azazael
By Fenrir.Azazael 2011-05-23 10:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Mithraspike said:
Fenrir.Azazael said:
Incase it hasn't been said here, the elemental wheel theory is wrong. Just left dyna windy and had 4 darkness procs in a row, and then an earth proc after that. There is also some pics on BG where people disprove it as well.

Beaucedine:

Watersday > always lighning or stone enfeeb / nuke procced !! Red.
Windsday > ALWAYS procced with ice-base spells: Para, Blizz 1-5.

Maybe its still random but we had like 100% trigger on mage mobs with this system. So the chance you proc !! on mage mobs with element strong to the day is higher as with something else.

And I will ask you the same thing I ask everyone else who claims to have a pattern. Did you do any negative testing? Obviously you will only see ice based procs on windsday if you only cast ice based spells.
 Sylph.Anariodin
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-24 00:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Azazael said:
Odin.Mithraspike said:
Fenrir.Azazael said:
Beaucedine: Watersday > always lighning or stone enfeeb / nuke procced !! Red. Windsday > ALWAYS procced with ice-base spells: Para, Blizz 1-5. Maybe its still random but we had like 100% trigger on mage mobs with this system. So the chance you proc !! on mage mobs with element strong to the day is higher as with something else.
And I will ask you the same thing I ask everyone else who claims to have a pattern. Did you do any negative testing? Obviously you will only see ice based procs on windsday if you only cast ice based spells.
DUDE!!! i totally agree! I have proc'ed with Bio/Dia/Para/Sleepga on EVERY gameday there is. (i go to dyna everyday) SO it isnt tru about day of the week = procs.
 Bismarck.Fonseca
Server: Bismarck
user: Fonseca
By Bismarck.Fonseca 2011-05-24 00:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime I active red on a mob he never does his 2 hour if he hasn't done it already. Me and my friend go in and we average about 65 coins in Sandy.
 Leviathan.Apoptygma
Server: Leviathan
user: Apoptygma
By Leviathan.Apoptygma 2011-05-24 01:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

6 manned Xarc yesterday. 198 currency singles from the run, on NQ's and 2 lotto NM's.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-24 01:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I low man (3-6) Xarc at least 4/7 times i go to dyna a week. And I think my group is getting better. started off 20ish coins a run. last night we got 60ish. i know it aint the bunches some are getting, but we are working our way up. we roll with PLD, THF, BLU, BLM, WHM, and DNC (or THF). I am slowly getting my relic! so happy!
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2011-05-24 15:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone cracked the code on procing with magic on the casting mobs;whm blm brd rdm smn? Do we just spam all magic? I read a few posts up that day of the week dosnt effect magic proc, and today while we were in bastok slow proced and it was windsday. Just looking for some extra info or for someone to point me in the right direction. ty in advance.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-05-24 16:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I got THF armlets today. My THF is 69...

/sigh now I have to finish it... Oh and a 100 from a NM. 700k wewt~
OH! Also! I was telling my sister (we duo Xarcbard because she wants DNC body) that

Me : Wouldn't it be funny if you could stagger something on pull? Like with animated flourish? lol

Kauroi : Unless it was in a group of mobs and they all linked! XD

I pulled a THF. With Animated Flourish. And it staggered. (And there were many links to be had.) So fair warning that you can stagger mobs on pull.
By Inuyasha 2011-05-24 16:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
I got THF armlets today. My THF is 69. /sigh now I have to finish it... Oh and a 100 from a NM. 700k wewt~ OH! Also! I was telling my sister (we duo Xarcbard because she wants DNC body) that Me : Wouldn't it be funny if you could stagger something on pull? Like with animated flourish? lol Kauroi : Unless it was in a group of mobs and they all linked! XD I pulled a THF. With Animated Flourish. And it staggered. (And there were many links to be had.) So fair warning that you can stagger mobs on pull.
lucky *** 3 runs b2b got 10 or so relics...no fawkin THFhands >_<'
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-25 02:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zellc said:
Has anyone cracked the code on procing with magic on the casting mobs;whm blm brd rdm smn? Do we just spam all magic? I read a few posts up that day of the week dosnt effect magic proc, and today while we were in bastok slow proced and it was windsday. Just looking for some extra info or for someone to point me in the right direction. ty in advance.
I wish, but from my experience(i have gone EVERY day since update) there is not a pattern. I spam Dia and Bio on /assist mob and slow/para/blind (anything that doesnt wake slept mobs) on the asleep mobs. Sleepga procing the only 2 Mage mobs in 1 cast was awesome.

To view information I have accumulated from many forums, go here: http://www.toyzintheatticls.net/
 Fenrir.Shishiza
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Shishiza 2011-05-25 04:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

From my experiance dynamis staggers work like Yellow staggers in abyssea, I havn't failed to proc Red on a monster yet (Unless it died too fast, I now have to use defender to stop killing it whilst trying stagger -.-).

Say for example you have all 5 Time Extensions, I always solo as nin/war and Pull, Drk, Nin, Sam or Drg mobs for the WS stagger.

For example: If it was earthday, I'd go for Fire, Earth or Water weaponskills and So far it's worked out for me, I'm also Convinced that NMs in dynamis are the only mobs capable of dropping 100s and the drop rate still sucks on it, even when it's been staggered.

So far though, I've procced and seen friends proc with the following:

This was all procced when following the elements of the day, I havn't tried any other elements yet, though.

That being said, I'll try do testing when I'm off the clock when I can.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-25 04:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I will say this again, I personally have proc'd with sleepga, sleep, sleep II, bio, dia, paralyze, and stun on every gameday. Ill start recording my screen during Dyna and show the clock and my magic procs. Same for Weapon skills. I have seen cyclone and RLB proc on many different days. This elemental stuff only works if its all you use.
W = spell of Z grellow style proc
X = spell you can cast
Y = mage mob
Z = gameday
Player uses W spell on Y Yagudo they proc on Z day.
This will work with any X spell you have.
Using W spells all the time will just proc the same.
any spell/ws/ja procs at a certain % chance. sometimes it takes a few tries.
 Fenrir.Shishiza
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Shishiza 2011-05-25 04:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just a pattern i've followed whilst in there, it seems to work for me, a friend just told me he spammed dia 7 times and procced on the last one, this being watersday.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-25 04:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick spells are the best bet. just like DNC quick JA rate is best bet for JA procs since they are quick. WS... well...good luck! id say for WS mobs, have a SAM or /SAM solo til he procs.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-05-25 09:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone found the Orc/Yagudo/Quadav/Goblin hats yet? Oneiros Headgear/Barbut/Coif/Helm

I initially assumed they dropped off city Arch bosses, but I haven't seen any reports of it and they have two drops each accounted for. Could they maybe drop off the NQ boss?
 Sylph.Brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-05-25 09:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Game doesn't matter, I go on random days and just spam what ever nin spells I have tools for, while casting dia with my whm, I have proced red from 2-98% on mobs with respective pricing type magic/ja/ws and even proced a hydra mnk that linked while fighting a war. Just chi blast and it proced, wasn't engaged to it at all.

Only thing to be true so far is what procs and TE = proc.

Like others I have gotten 100's with no proc. Only thing I haven't Figured out is if there is a correlation between mobs jobs / lvl and drops of pop items for hydra in glacier. I am thinking only t-vt hydra drop them. I try to only pull vt. I have gotten 2 pops for each NM except the one I want, the odious talisman.

I would think it is like any other area specific drop and has a [1,5]U[5,10] percent drop with slight higher drop rate on the tougher mobs. I have yet to see one drop from the ep hydra. I have gotten the odious item for the rng/war NM From a whm so not job specific like attestation drops.

Anyways this is all from glacier if you didn't. Get the subject matter, also typing this from my phone in calc so sry for auto correct and miss-spellings
 Sylph.Brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-05-25 09:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Also mobs can be proced prior, during, after 2hr, ja, ws, and spells it is all fair game.

Meant to edit my last post but was having trouble scrolling down.
 Bahamut.Kujah
By Bahamut.Kujah 2011-05-25 09:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone encountered procs changing? Me and a friend went into dyna-sandy last night, got all 5 TEs and proceeded to spam mage type mobs.

We ran into a situation on several occasions where casting a spell twice would proc. For example, I cast aspir on mob, no proc. Within a few seconds my partner would cast the same spell and proc. This happened on quite a few occasions. Screenshot spoiled for size.
 Sylph.Brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-05-25 09:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah that is why we(the masses) spam dia or other low mp costing spells, I have gone 10+ before proc before
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 24 25 26