Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis - Nothing drops
Dynamis - Nothing drops
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-06-01 22:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Did another bastok with 7 this time, same camp.

345 coins.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-06-01 22:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

345 singles?
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-06-02 00:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

2 100s, and 145 singles.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-06-02 00:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you kill the lotto NM or force pop?
 Ragnarok.Beef
Server: Ragnarok
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-06-02 01:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
If i sold the currency im getting from dynamis id be raking in millions per day... but screw that :O

for the lolshockspikes
 Sylph.Anariodin
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-06-02 01:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say that knocking off the NMs for 100s isnt done that often. i wish i could get 2 100 bynes >_> 649/1400 for stage 3!
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-06-02 01:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
345 singles?

In Windurst Today, with ~7 people, I got 317 Coins. 1 100, and 217 Singles :O

Found a pretty solid camp at windurst... Around Jeuno Consult. If you have a good Sleeper anyway.
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-06-02 12:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I didnt see any lotto NMs there. Just the timed spawn ones.

the DRK MNK and SMN NMs. We camp behind the AHish. and kill mostly JA proc mobs.
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-06-02 12:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i went from 3800ish bynes to 4300ish in 3ish runs.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-06-02 13:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sukasaroth said:
I didnt see any lotto NMs there. Just the timed spawn ones.

the DRK MNK and SMN NMs. We camp behind the AHish. and kill mostly JA proc mobs.

They were all timed spawn, but i got a 100 off the BLM NM, So time spawn is fine with me ;o

I've never noticed a difference in drop rate of 100's form timed or Lotto.
 Asura.Theocoles
user: Dietz12
By Asura.Theocoles 2011-06-03 01:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

im truly beggining to think that ppl who say they have gotten 2 or more 100s in a single run are full of s**t because my groupe has done dynamis since its been updated, killed so many dif NMs with and without procs that ive lost count but must be ~100-150 including zone bosses and have not seen a single damn 100 piece... the only thing we havent done yet is arch NMs...
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-03 01:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Theocoles said:
im truly beggining to think that ppl who say they have gotten 2 or more 100s in a single run are full of s**t because my groupe has done dynamis since its been updated, killed so many dif NMs with and without procs that ive lost count but must be ~100-150 including zone bosses and have not seen a single damn 100 piece... the only thing we havent done yet is arch NMs...

Random luck is random luck.
[+]
 Fenrir.Azazael
Server: Fenrir
user: azazael
By Fenrir.Azazael 2011-06-03 09:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Theocoles said:

The two M. Silvers I got sunday (both from timed pops) must have been a figment of our collective imaginations.
 Ifrit.Shagg
Server: Ifrit
user: shagg
By Ifrit.Shagg 2011-06-03 10:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said:
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
345 singles?
In Windurst Today, with ~7 people, I got 317 Coins. 1 100, and 217 Singles :O Found a pretty solid camp at windurst... Around Jeuno Consult. If you have a good Sleeper anyway.

can i ask what your pty setup was? we've been getting like 9-14 ppl for the most part, and i've been making 2 independantly functioning ptys so we can get procs on the mobs before they die from melee hits. what do we think the best setup is for maximum singles with say a group of 12? would you split them or keep the group together? are plds needed or are you better off with a nin or 2 wars for tanks, or even dnc? I'm talking about the towns mostly, not so much ice zones.
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-06-04 02:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

he mad.
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2011-06-04 02:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sukasaroth said:
he mad.
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-06-04 22:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Shagg said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
345 singles?
In Windurst Today, with ~7 people, I got 317 Coins. 1 100, and 217 Singles :O Found a pretty solid camp at windurst... Around Jeuno Consult. If you have a good Sleeper anyway.

can i ask what your pty setup was? we've been getting like 9-14 ppl for the most part, and i've been making 2 independantly functioning ptys so we can get procs on the mobs before they die from melee hits. what do we think the best setup is for maximum singles with say a group of 12? would you split them or keep the group together? are plds needed or are you better off with a nin or 2 wars for tanks, or even dnc? I'm talking about the towns mostly, not so much ice zones.
We go with a NIN/DNC since they can proc magic/ja and ws mobs.
I go SAM/WAR for Voke and WS procs.
we have a WHM/RDM for heals and a BLM for sleeps.
That would be the bare minimum. But TH still effects how many coins can drop after you proc because once our TH was AFK wed only get 1-2 per proc'd mob. THF comes back we see 3-4 per mob. THF would be subbing DNC for JA procs since thats the majority of the mobs we pull.
 Midgardsormr.Edgetheninja
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Edgetheninja 2011-06-22 22:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sound Blast Proc - Dyna-Xarc WHM Mob
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-06-23 09:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sukasaroth said:
But TH still effects how many coins can drop after you proc because once our TH was AFK wed only get 1-2 per proc'd mob. THF comes back we see 3-4 per mob. THF would be subbing DNC for JA procs since thats the majority of the mobs we pull.
I also noticed this... We went without a THF once to see what would happen (although the NIN/DNC we used instead didn't have overly much luck proccing that night) and generally saw fewer drops per kill. Always employ our THFs ever since! Ours is usually THF/NIN, though, because the group is fairly sizable.
For us, procs seem like they just favor one random party member more than the others each run. Last night, our DRK/SAM seemed to get the most procs by a good deal, beating out the SAM for WSes and two RDMs and a BRD for magic procs. A previous run seemed to favor one of our BST/DNC (not so much luck for the other BST/DNC). The original proc-happy BRD has not had another lucky night yet, and our more recent usual BRD has not, either. I can see it being just a coincidence, though.

Our favorite zones for currency right now are Jeuno and Xarcabard, but we have not tried Windurst properly because it's an absolute nightmare. Are there any fairly safe strategies for the time extensions here? I'm a bit nervous about getting these TEs, so we've been avoiding it despite members wanting a few pieces from this zone and having a general need for shells. Our TE collectors seem to have a tendency to run into misfortune as well, lol. We usually use a mix of pet jobs (any) and BLM or BLU for TEs, depending on zone and who's available, but can probably try anything that's recommended for this one.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-06-23 10:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

We usually see a lower coin count/run, but spend most of our time fighting force popped NM's. Depending on the NM, they're usually pretty grueling fights. (And no, I'm not talking about the zone bosses, which are weak in comparison)
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-06-23 10:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sukasaroth said:
But TH still effects how many coins can drop after you proc because once our TH was AFK wed only get 1-2 per proc'd mob. THF comes back we see 3-4 per mob. THF would be subbing DNC for JA procs since thats the majority of the mobs we pull.

^this definitely. 193 coins with 3 people, including wasting time due to a partial wipe at the start (someone forgot sneak) and fighting the boss.
 Phoenix.Jimie
Server: Phoenix
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2011-06-23 10:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aena said:
For us, procs seem like they just favor one random party member more than the others each run. Last night, our DRK/SAM seemed to get the most procs by a good deal, beating out the SAM for WSes and two RDMs and a BRD for magic procs. A previous run seemed to favor one of our BST/DNC (not so much luck for the other BST/DNC). The original proc-happy BRD has not had another lucky night yet, and our more recent usual BRD has not, either. I can see it being just a coincidence, though.

I've been solo'ing Glacier on THF/NIN and after getting TEs I set up camp near the Orcs where I can pull DRKs quite easily along with a few SAMs and WARs. The first time with 4/5 TEs I proc'd a few mobs but not many and ended up with just 9 coins. With 5/5 TEs I proc'd a load and came away with 23 coins. The next time with 4/5 TEs I didn't get a single proc, even on a stray BRD which I sat there and spammed ninjutsu on trying to proc. Sometimes it seems you just can't proc no matter how hard you try.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-06-23 10:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aena said:
Sylph.Sukasaroth said:
I also noticed this... We went without a THF once to see what would happen (although the NIN/DNC we used instead didn't have overly much luck proccing that night) and generally saw fewer drops per kill. Always employ our THFs ever since! Ours is usually THF/NIN, though, because the group is fairly sizable.

Our favorite zones for currency right now are Jeuno and Xarcabard, but we have not tried Windurst properly because it's an absolute nightmare. Are there any fairly safe strategies for the time extensions here? I'm a bit nervous about getting these TEs, so we've been avoiding it despite members wanting a few pieces from this zone and having a general need for shells. Our TE collectors seem to have a tendency to run into misfortune as well, lol. We usually use a mix of pet jobs (any) and BLM or BLU for TEs, depending on zone and who's available, but can probably try anything that's recommended for this one.

I don't get why people say windy is so horrible. I got all TE solo on rdm/blm easily. Just sleepga then nuke the statue dead, then kill the 1 add in two of the spots (iirc). The other ones, just sleep->nuke stat->then run to a safe spot and die.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [105 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2011-10-06 06:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't it be more time friendly to just log out and back in? Saves having to deal with weakened.

Edit: totally didn't pay attention... did not mean to necro >.<
By Lemmex 2011-10-18 17:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Wanted to toss this out there. A buddy of mine and I duo Xarc almost every night me NIN/DNC him THF/DNC we proc 85-90% of the mobs we pull, some are just stubborn. But we walk away with about 95-100+ in singles every night. Looking at these posts of people taking 6+ people in and getting 300+ coins once you break it down your split is the same with 2 or 6 (we walk out with about 40+ each and in a 6man it seems you would have about 30+ each). I really have no point to this post just adding my experience in Dyna to the board. You could just as easily duo and get more coins if you wanted or you could take the extra bodies for security reasons.

We do on occasion walk away with a 100 piece but they just seem to be utterly rare drops, we've proc'ed and gotten TH up to like 10 but never saw a 100. Our first 100 came from Marquis Andras with no procs and no TH.
 Bismarck.Bongarippa
By Bismarck.Bongarippa 2011-10-18 18:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lemmex said: »
Wanted to toss this out there. A buddy of mine and I duo Xarc almost every night me NIN/DNC him THF/DNC we proc 85-90% of the mobs we pull, some are just stubborn. But we walk away with about 95-100+ in singles every night. Looking at these posts of people taking 6+ people in and getting 300+ coins once you break it down your split is the same with 2 or 6 (we walk out with about 40+ each and in a 6man it seems you would have about 30+ each). I really have no point to this post just adding my experience in Dyna to the board. You could just as easily duo and get more coins if you wanted or you could take the extra bodies for security reasons. We do on occasion walk away with a 100 piece but they just seem to be utterly rare drops, we've proc'ed and gotten TH up to like 10 but never saw a 100. Our first 100 came from Marquis Andras with no procs and no TH.

My average on bst/dnc is just over 100 singles a xarc run. More obviously when the nm's i also camp drop 100's. Sometimes a friend will come with me, normally she's on dnc, and will push that up to about 175 coins. If either or both of u have bst, its definately the way to go. Will atleast double what u pull in now.
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26