Dynamis - Nothing drops
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-05-14 12:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

months from now we will look back and laugh at our crazy idea's of how the system work. D:
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-14 12:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a week... then the goblins will have a "detailed" explanation.
 Ifrit.Arawn
Server: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-05-14 12:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Proc'd with Gekko on a Kindred Samurai, 2 currency pieces dropped.
 Odin.Upbeat
Server: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-14 12:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that's odd... Entered on Darksday, got all TEs, then ran to my Hydra spot. Pulled a Hydra Monk and Stutter step proc'd Grellow not red.

Edit1: Grellow again from Desperate Flourish on another Hydra Monk

EDIT2: Everything that was a red proc in my video is now a grellow proc. Currency is still dropping the same.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-14 12:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing xarc atm.. entered at thetail end of Lightsday. Had a few blue procs as DRG. 3 procs with Drakesbane, 2 on PLDs. During soul drain and hecatomb wave. The other was on a DRK while it was casting some random spell. So defintely needs to be "unclean". But not always during TP moves.

EDIT: none of these mobs dropped anything. Blue appears to have no affect on currency... or anything else..

EDIT2: blue with evisceration, not during spell or TP move... was clean. Odd.

Shiva.Flionheart said:
What are procs effecting?

Currency drops?

From what ive seen, Red !!s appears to affect currency. Yellow and Blue havent made any currency drop for me
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-14 12:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Doing xarc atm.. entered at thetail end of Lightsday. Had a few blue procs as DRG. 3 procs with Drakesbane, 2 on PLDs. During soul drain and hecatomb wave. The other was on a DRK while it was casting some random spell. So defintely needs to be "unclean". But not always during TP moves.

I can see unclean working on WS mobs but what about people who have pulled with JA's and gotten the stagger on the pull?
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-14 12:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:

I can see unclean working on WS mobs but what about people who have pulled with JA's and gotten the stagger on the pull?
Ahh our theory was

JA stagger when the mob is idle, or like clean staggers in abbyssea.
WS procs during TP move (now proven wrong by the run im doing)
Magic proc during spellcasting...

But clearly those have just gone out the window xD
 Bismarck.Aena
Server: Bismarck
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-14 13:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis - Bastok
NIN/DNC #1 entered Darksday 18:00, no procs
NIN/DNC #2 entered start of Firesday, no procs
PUP/SCH came in to try to hunt TEs (did not get any from the TE stones marked on the map)
Monster types killed: THFx4, MNKx2, BLMx2, RNG, PLD, DRKx2, DRK(NM)x2, BRD, DRGx2, Adamantking Effigy, Adamantking Image (might have forgotten a monster, but I believe this is correct)

Specifically making sure to make procs "unclean" on some monsters, not caring whether they were clean or not on others, nothing is working. Tried to proc on monsters we pulled, and then on each other's monsters. No TEs - PUP ran from stone to stone to wipe them out, but we didn't get anything. Signet on, food on, food off, before death, after death, weakened, nothing, both turn around to spam skills, both nuking with every spell we had on the BRD, nothing.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2011-05-14 13:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

done dynamis 2 days ago

THF x2 NIN(ME) WHMx2 BLMx1 PLDx1 MNKx1 RDMx1

Drop: BLMx1 SCHx1 DNCx1 CORx2 BRDx2 PLDx1

Currencyx4

Even tho the Drops went down

with TH 5+

you can still manage SOME Relics X.x

not many tho
 Bismarck.Franzrobot
user: Quantum
By Bismarck.Franzrobot 2011-05-14 14:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Kuroganashi said:
done dynamis 2 days ago

THF x2 NIN(ME) WHMx2 BLMx1 PLDx1 MNKx1 RDMx1

Drop: BLMx1 SCHx1 DNCx1 CORx2 BRDx2 PLDx1

Currencyx4

Even tho the Drops went down

with TH 5+

you can still manage SOME Relics X.x

not many tho

[-] 1
[+]
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-14 14:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy is just plain mean:2hr'd about 7-8 times (BST's) before that too, hits in the region of 650 a hit.
Killed Yuly after the second (first SS). D:
Server: Siren
user: beesknees
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2011-05-14 15:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot if this has been mentioned, but do the JA have to be aggressive or target the monster? Or will they be staggered so if i use Elemental Siphon next to one?
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-14 15:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure it's only been monster-targeting JAs so far (steps, flourishes, Provoke, Blade Bash, etc.), since they actually affect the monster like an attack. I'd say anything you can possibly pull with... even if it means running up to the monster to smack it with a shield.
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2011-05-14 15:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aena said:
I'm pretty sure it's only been monster-targeting JAs so far (steps, flourishes, Provoke, Blade Bash, etc.), since they actually affect the monster like an attack. I'd say anything you can possibly pull with... even if it means running up to the monster to smack it with a shield.

What about an Elemntal Sealed spell on a JA mob? Or a spell cast with a sch stratagem? I'm guessing they'll still count as spells?
 Gilgamesh.Crolion
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Crolion
By Gilgamesh.Crolion 2011-05-14 15:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

man the stagger thing is driving me nuts really me and a few friends went in to windy get some peeps the win and we tryed endlessly to stagger with 0 luck not 1 mob staggered we tryed everything and got nothing.

theres gotta be something behind is whole staggering thing in dyna. but then again its SE god know wtf they setup.
 Bismarck.Helel
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-05-14 15:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Doton: Ni for 712 lol, what the eff? I'd like to see what type of gear this Caim dude is wearing. Can you gravity or bind these NMs? Otherwise BLU/WAR with max defense + magic barrier go?
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-05-14 16:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
Doton: Ni for 712 lol, what the eff? I'd like to see what type of gear this Caim dude is wearing. Can you gravity or bind these NMs? Otherwise BLU/WAR with max defense + magic barrier go?
Problem is he has a ton of HP and def, as a tank it should prolly work though.
 Phoenix.Hellcatt
Server: Phoenix
user: hellcatt
By Phoenix.Hellcatt 2011-05-14 16:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

has anyone even got a 100 yet from the new dyna im a bit intrested SS plz
 Phoenix.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-14 16:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Bismarck.Franzrobot
user: Quantum
By Bismarck.Franzrobot 2011-05-14 16:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
months from now we will look back and laugh at our crazy idea's of how the system work. D:

I can't remember but I felt like with Abyssea, when people found out conditions like this, it was not hard to replicate them. It seems like only people who have actually gotten the staggers can replicate them and the rest of us are just..... confused.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-14 16:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Franzrobot said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

I can't remember but I felt like with Abyssea, when people found out conditions like this, it was not hard to replicate them. It seems like only people who have actually gotten the staggers can replicate them and the rest of us are just..... confused.

Edit: Nvm read that wrong, lol I'm tired. :(
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2011-05-14 17:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Mage type mobs, we proc'd every single mage type mob for over an hour following this patern. The elemental day of the week would cycle through what we needed to cast. For example, if we proc'd a mob using a fire spell, the next was 100% an earth spell we had. Once we proc'd a mob with earth spell, the next would ALways be water. From water to wind, wind to ice and so on. Multiple times we had to recast ninjitsu. One occasion it being the FOURTH Huton Ni. The bards threnodys were similar to abyssea, always the opposite of the day/element we needed. We will test for another 2 hours tomorrow. That being said, we proc'd every single mage mob following the day of the week. It did not change mid fight, it did not change if we casted any other element on it. Our whm proc'd with sleep 1 after casting it twice.
Now i dont know exactly what starts the day of the week wheel for the first proc as we didnt keep track. Our bard was the one who noticed this patern and we followed it for the rest of the run and came out with 50 bynnes. The majority from mage mobs. So ya, if you proc with a fire spell on a mage, the next mage mob will be a earth spell that someone in your party has. More testing tomorrow, if this has already been posted then great, if not, enjoy

This is a current theory about staggering mages anyone able to try and test this? Or disprove it.

EDIT: taken from other thread. I would try it but ive already been in today
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-05-14 17:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aena said:

Actually....Our blm last night used Enmity Douse and it said he staggered it.....So...confusing.....
 Bahamut.Dionikes
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-05-14 17:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Screamingbabies said:
Quote:
Mage type mobs, we proc'd every single mage type mob for over an hour following this patern. The elemental day of the week would cycle through what we needed to cast. For example, if we proc'd a mob using a fire spell, the next was 100% an earth spell we had. Once we proc'd a mob with earth spell, the next would ALways be water. From water to wind, wind to ice and so on. Multiple times we had to recast ninjitsu. One occasion it being the FOURTH Huton Ni. The bards threnodys were similar to abyssea, always the opposite of the day/element we needed. We will test for another 2 hours tomorrow. That being said, we proc'd every single mage mob following the day of the week. It did not change mid fight, it did not change if we casted any other element on it. Our whm proc'd with sleep 1 after casting it twice.
Now i dont know exactly what starts the day of the week wheel for the first proc as we didnt keep track. Our bard was the one who noticed this patern and we followed it for the rest of the run and came out with 50 bynnes. The majority from mage mobs. So ya, if you proc with a fire spell on a mage, the next mage mob will be a earth spell that someone in your party has. More testing tomorrow, if this has already been posted then great, if not, enjoy

This is a current theory about staggering mages anyone able to try and test this? Or disprove it.

Heya, that was Dionikes (me) Ironhide and tajot in a dyna bastok that posted that on BG. I have yet to see anyone show anything otherwise, but please please do test it, we did that today and havent been able to have anyone else test it. I would love to know if anyone finds anything different so we can figure this out
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-05-14 17:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Quote:

Did you have ANY TH on that or did you proc that AT all, yellow/blue/red to get that 100
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-14 17:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dionikes said:
Siren.Screamingbabies said:
Quote:

Heya, that was Dionikes (me) Ironhide and tajot in a dyna bastok that posted that on BG. I have yet to see anyone show anything otherwise, but please please do test it, we did that today and havent been able to have anyone else test it. I would love to know if anyone finds anything different so we can figure this out

We had back-to-back mage procs using head butt on windsday/iceday.
Edit: Also the 100 piece drop isn't me or my group; was just posted to show someone that 100's do infact, drop from NMs still.
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-05-14 17:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not the day of the week, its the next spell on the ele wheel in regards to the order of the day of the week
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-05-14 17:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Im not sure what you mean, are you saying you proc'd with head but on windsday and iceday? We had all our procs, all 25+ of them on firesday. The theory is once you proc with 1 element, it moves to the next in the day wheel.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-14 17:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dionikes said:
Im not sure what you mean, are you saying you proc'd with head but on windsday and iceday? We had all our procs, all 25+ of them on firesday. The theory is once you proc with 1 element, it moves to the next in the day wheel.
We pulled Demons in Xarc our blu staggered with head butt, then next mage mob he staggered it again with head butt.
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-05-14 17:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, what was the proc before the first head butt? It wouldnt explain x2 head butts in a row as for over an hour straight the next mob we proc'd it would always be the next element after the previous one procd. We didnt have a lot of spells to try though, because we only had nin wheel, brd threnodys and whm/rdm spells, which wasnt much unless it was dark or lights turn. When it was lights turn, it was of course always the whm or brd to proc
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26