Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » A message from Diabolos
A message from Diabolos
 Diabolos.Mandy
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Mandy
By Diabolos.Mandy 2011-05-09 14:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Great thread or Greatest thread. This continues to entertain me...
By Delion 2011-05-09 14:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Mandy said:
Great thread or Greatest thread. This continues to entertain me...

Indeed, Im lol'ing so much my anus almost prolapsed.
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-05-09 14:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

im trying to think of things i remember from 2007 prior when i left diabolos lol....

i remember mibo wiping to sky gods and getting help from gil sellers litterally.....

i remember yugl....

i remember all my friends Tobaud Phemduk Kubirra Tobaud Chririan, and tons of people i met at fanfestival 07 who's names I'll look up later...

I met an *** ton of people at fanfest though.... was an amazingly good time unlike the nerdfest i expected it to be.
 Diabolos.Leastat
user: Leastat
By Diabolos.Leastat 2011-05-09 14:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

well sorry to end the fun for me Dank just bores me now his comebacks are slow and weak. just like him. that and i need to go take care of my Kids. Kids>Dank. Dank < everything. Sorry Siren.. wish we weren't coming over blame SE
 Bahamut.Enkidou
Server: Bahamut
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2011-05-09 14:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

If I said I'd rather have Dank come to my server instead of digging my brain out through my ear with a rusty olive fork while listening to the fireworks during Vana'diel special events and having my zombied, dead, naked grandmother trying to force herself sexually onto me while passing kidney stones I'd be lying.
[+]
 Diabolos.Dcon
user: Dcon
By Diabolos.Dcon 2011-05-09 14:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
im trying to think of things i remember from 2007 prior when i left diabolos lol.... i remember mibo wiping to sky gods and getting help from gil sellers litterally..... i remember yugl.... i remember all my friends Tobaud Phemduk Kubirra Tobaud Chririan, and tons of people i met at fanfestival 07 who's names I'll look up later... I met an *** ton of people at fanfest though.... was an amazingly good time unlike the nerdfest i expected it to be.

LOL Mibo..... those were some days
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-05-09 14:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm probably the only person kind of partial to the merge because it was my server from around 2004-2007, left for siren to join some RL friends i met on this server.

The crowding and stuff is going to really suck for awhile i hope they really adjusted +2 stuff nicely at least... empy weapons are going to be a pure nightmare though.

Ah well, looking forward to standing face to face with people i knew again.
 Diabolos.Setsumi
user: Setsumi
By Diabolos.Setsumi 2011-05-09 14:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Enkidou said:
If I said I'd rather have Dank come to my server instead of digging my brain out through my ear with a rusty olive fork while listening to the fireworks during Vana'diel special events and having my zombied, dead, naked grandmother trying to force herself sexually onto me while passing kidney stones I'd be lying.

[+]
 Diabolos.Fndragon
user: fndragon
By Diabolos.Fndragon 2011-05-09 15:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Delion said:
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-09 18:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Wrecking them Burger King paper crowns with your army of rainbow ponies?
sheelay lets do lunch ..subligars and BK crowns required.

I'll bring the subligars, you get the BK crowns from Dank while he's high on those vanilla cigarillos of his.
By Dankdragon 2011-05-09 18:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE DANKSTA!? COME AT ME BRO!
 Diabolos.Dcon
user: Dcon
By Diabolos.Dcon 2011-05-09 18:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

yay danks back!!!! restart the fun.. i need entertainment... at least for 2 more hours
 Diabolos.Ayrwynn
user: dfox
By Diabolos.Ayrwynn 2011-05-09 19:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

As he post's the video of the scrawny kid getting slammed. He is just too damn easy.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-09 19:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Ayrwynn said:
As he post's the video of the scrawny kid getting slammed. He is just too damn easy.

The resemblance with the scrawny kid is staggering really. Now we know how his finger got twisted so oddly!
By Dankdragon 2011-05-09 19:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm gonna go take a nap. Don't hurt yourself, you might need to wear your
 Diabolos.Kubirra
user: Kubirra
By Diabolos.Kubirra 2011-05-09 19:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
im trying to think of things i remember from 2007 prior when i left diabolos lol....

i remember mibo wiping to sky gods and getting help from gil sellers litterally.....

i remember yugl....

i remember all my friends Tobaud Phemduk Kubirra Tobaud Chririan, and tons of people i met at fanfestival 07 who's names I'll look up later...

I met an *** ton of people at fanfest though.... was an amazingly good time unlike the nerdfest i expected it to be.

I'm almost there!!!!! Woohoo. See you in a bit Clint!
 Diabolos.Raelia
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2011-05-09 20:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-09 20:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Dankdragon said:
THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE DANKSTA!? COME AT ME BRO!

Wouldn't you be the scrawny kid though? always picking at people.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2011-05-09 20:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I do feel kinda bad for Siren. We're used to this crap on Diabolos... or we were... ; ; (Diabolos... Good night sweet prince.)

I still have a pending friend request from Mibo ... I sent it as a jest in like 2007. Mibo never even bothered to decline!

Yugl is still a know it all *** who thinks everyone needs his wisdom and asshattery. He also reserves the distinction of being the only person on my B-list. Not even Dank is on that thing. Even after threatening to find where I live and slit not only my throat, but my g/f and dogs in our sleep because I called out his afk botting in party. Yup, these are the gifts we bring you Siren. Enjoy -__-
 Siren.Surin
user: Surin
By Siren.Surin 2011-05-10 23:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Fndragon said:
Diabolos.Delion said:
 Diabolos.Megatron
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-05-11 07:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

hey its not all looks at the unicorn avatar above me. moonbeams and rainbows on siren . lol last night siren brought out ther best to. for a good straght hour i think the tards of both servers clashed in a shout special olyonpics. it ws like watching to kids try to kill each other with nerf bats. while scremaing insults.

on a plus side it ddi allow me to find out who to blist right off the bat. one of last nights highlights was Buzzsaw shouting it was gay to pay 50k for goingto dynamus. then peopel of siren tryingto explain to him it was the cost of the keyitem. and BOOOOOOOOOOOM the insults went flying. this may be new to siren people. but its notto people from diablous. to them its yesterdays news.

just remember /blist add <name>
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-11 07:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

how is this person still capable of breathing?
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-05-11 07:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

what person?
 Siren.Zagato
user: Zagato
By Siren.Zagato 2011-05-11 14:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Another moron added to the long list of Sirenites. It won't hurt much just ignore the troll or feed him a hand-grenade.