Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » A message from Diabolos
A message from Diabolos
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 13:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Wrecking them Burger King paper crowns with your army of rainbow ponies?
sheelay lets do lunch ..subligars and BK crowns required.
 Siren.Liquidsilk
Server: Siren
By Siren.Liquidsilk 2011-05-09 13:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Crac
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
LOl dank noone will take you serious now that you are calling Sov a noob..everyone knows better and you just look like a cracked out wanna be gangsta who fails at playtime on the play yard.

/emo dark would suit you so much better.

You forgot the cracked out gangsta that lives in the whitest suburb.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2011-05-09 14:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

random thought on diabolos- whatever happened with infinitesorrow mule and wonder if they will pop back up on siren ..or is that something else that will be buried along with the server :<

Aww I totally hope he reappears on Siren... that guy is like a staple of Diabolos.
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 14:04:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Sovereign said:
random thought on diabolos- whatever happened with infinitesorrow mule and wonder if they will pop back up on siren ..or is that something else that will be buried along with the server :<

Aww I totally hope he reappears on Siren... that guy is like a staple of Diabolos.
He was indeed a very integral part of Diabolos lol <3

Here is to hoping you all log on and find him in Jeuno <3

Saved the ethereal name ?

and did u get to keep your names, do u know yet? :O

edit: sent u a PM sov :)
By xruiz2stx 2011-05-09 14:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes sir, Mr. Ducksworth. Thank you very much, Mr. Ducksworth. Quack, quack, quack, Mr. Ducksworth!
[+]
 Diabolos.Dcon
user: Dcon
By Diabolos.Dcon 2011-05-09 14:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Sovereign said:
He was indeed a very integral part of Diabolos lol <3 Here is to hoping you all log on and find him in Jeuno <3 Saved the ethereal name ? and did u get to keep your names, do u know yet? :O edit: sent u a PM sov :)

hmm i aint seen him in a long time doubt hes still around..... i remember when i ran a midgame LS about 5yrs ago... he was actually in it for a bit... had to kick him cuz everyone was scared he was some kinda GM spy or something lol
 Diabolos.Dathus
user: Dathus
By Diabolos.Dathus 2011-05-09 14:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Dankdragon said:
noob1 said:
Back on topic, Dankdragon is a loser... only thing he'll be taking over is maybe learning how to not wipe to Minhocao with that Ukon of his.

Was funny watching you wipe to Chloris.

3 people, 5 accounts, healers dual boxed and didn't get a chance to move'em after repositioning. Sorry, what? You had almost an alliance at Chloris and over 60% of them are dead in your screenshot?

Sit down, little "gangsta". Let the adults talk. We'll bring you the binky and blankey at nap time.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 14:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Dcon said:
Diabolos.Sovereign said:
He was indeed a very integral part of Diabolos lol <3 Here is to hoping you all log on and find him in Jeuno <3 Saved the ethereal name ? and did u get to keep your names, do u know yet? :O edit: sent u a PM sov :)

hmm i aint seen him in a long time doubt hes still around..... i remember when i ran a midgame LS about 5yrs ago... he was actually in it for a bit... had to kick him cuz everyone was scared he was some kinda GM spy or something lol
lol there were soooooooooo many conspiracy stories bout him!
 Diabolos.Leastat
user: Leastat
By Diabolos.Leastat 2011-05-09 14:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

don't forget his sippy cut dathus
 Diabolos.Megatron
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-05-09 14:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i was woundering when jay (dank) was going to pop up on here his char wasnt #1 on the most viewed list lol
 Diabolos.Dcon
user: Dcon
By Diabolos.Dcon 2011-05-09 14:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Megatron said:
i was woundering when jay (dank) was going to pop up on here his char wasnt #1 on the most viewed list lol

happy to see i aint the only one who notices this
 Diabolos.Setsumi
user: Setsumi
By Diabolos.Setsumi 2011-05-09 14:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Megatron said:

Its only ever up on most viewed because of the stupid comments he makes on threads and in game.
By Dankdragon 2011-05-09 14:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

LOl dank noone will take you serious now that you are calling Sov a noob..everyone knows better and you just look like a cracked out wanna be gangsta who fails at playtime on the play yard.

Maybe if your reading comprehension was a little higher, you would notice I wasn't calling him a noob. I was merely stating it was hilarious watching him and some other ethereal members wipe to Chloris.
 Diabolos.Leastat
user: Leastat
By Diabolos.Leastat 2011-05-09 14:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

no what's fun is how KeroKero put all that gear on a worthless account and how now you think your someone to deal with. i bet sov could put you down anyday 1 vs 1. hell i'd put 5M gil on it saying if he wins you quit for good.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 14:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Dathus said:
Dankdragon said:
noob1 said:
Back on topic, Dankdragon is a loser... only thing he'll be taking over is maybe learning how to not wipe to Minhocao with that Ukon of his.

3 people, 5 accounts, healers dual boxed and didn't get a chance to move'em after repositioning. Sorry, what? You had almost an alliance at Chloris and over 60% of them are dead in your screenshot?

Sit down, little "gangsta". Let the adults talk. We'll bring you the binky and blankey at nap time.

Hmmm You are right, you didn't change his name from Sov to noob. owait.. Did you? Or are you saying Noob doesnt mean Noob anymore? My bad. I guess hooked on danksghettophonics didn't work as good for me. You so pro man, I wish I was as leet as you.

/wrist.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2011-05-09 14:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Dathus said:
Dankdragon said:
noob1 said:

Lol yeah, might've had some bad luck with doom, but pretty sure we still killed that Chloris anyway, right? Yup, thought so.
 Diabolos.Delion
user: Delion
By Diabolos.Delion 2011-05-09 14:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Now now boys, Let's all have a group hug!

Edit: The drama in this thread is totally distracting me from looking into the .dats :(!
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-09 14:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Dankdragon said:

Maybe if your reading comprehension was a little higher, you would notice I wasn't calling him a noob. I was merely stating it was hilarious watching him and some other ethereal members wipe to Chloris.

Are you rocking town gear?
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 14:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

everyone knows you streak thru whitegate like a pro
 Diabolos.Lusentt
user: Lusent
By Diabolos.Lusentt 2011-05-09 14:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> Thank god I'm not original to Diabolos.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 14:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Original Diabolos people rock ..

Dank is like the incestuous baby between satan and his mom and was born with severe mental deficit.
[+]
 Diabolos.Setsumi
By Diabolos.Setsumi 2011-05-09 14:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Dank is like the incestuous baby between satan and his mom and was born with severe mental deficit.

You mean 3 standard deviations below the norm?
 Diabolos.Megatron
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-05-09 14:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

o this is diabolous light. in our hay day. 30 people slaming and raging and ranting for weeks over one post........
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 14:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Setsumi said:

You mean 3 standard deviations below the norm?

He is the whole other end of the spectrum of the norm :)
By Dankdragon 2011-05-09 14:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I do it 1 person, 2 accounts (without wiping) Pop it and I will show you (buds to me, of course).

Quote:
no what's fun is how KeroKero put all that gear on a worthless account and how now you think your someone to deal with. i bet sov could put you down anyday 1 vs 1. hell i'd put 5M gil on it saying if he wins you quit for good.

Kerokero gave me nothing of value. I banned the leader from ventrilo.

Diabolos.Setsumi
By Diabolos.Setsumi 2011-05-09 14:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Dankdragon said:
Quote:

I do it 1 person, 2 accounts (without wiping) Pop it and I will show you (buds to me, of course).

Quote:

Kerokero gave me nothing of value. I banned the leader from ventrilo.

Dont you have an Orthrus to speed hack to or a party to get booted for afk botting?
 Diabolos.Dathus
user: Dathus
By Diabolos.Dathus 2011-05-09 14:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Dankdragon said:
Quote:

I smell a pile of ***bigger than you in this statement.

Also I notice you removed that screenshot from your posts. You couldn't solo Bubbly Burnie pre-80 update, let alone Chloris now. Good luck on keeping tards in your lolshell.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 14:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

poor siren..

baby jesus is crying for you right now :(
 Diabolos.Delion