Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-26 20:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

pchan's like a trainwreck
By Kaerin 2011-04-26 20:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Did mdk's scales yesterday afternoon too bad for you. Not doing a video on something that the average bg noob can do. The strategy is easy : don't suck. Started abyssea on the 15th february. 14 days off due to the tsunami. So 56 days for two empyreals, 28 days fot one, not bad gimplets. I'm still trying to figure how idiots bg rejects like raen/tigerwood/draylo took 8 months to get the dumb 80 one lol. Elitism 101. More like trolling 101 skill 0.
More excuses for your inability to do it, why not at least post SS's of the chat log and how much you do?

It's because you can't.

Also: if I started now, I could finish a few empyreans real quick too, (not that 56 days is something to brag about, I could solo one in that time doing 2 pops a day) its not hard now at all, all the information about them and the best ways to go about getting them have already been discovered. Your accomplishment means nothing because you're to stupid to even quit using usukane.
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-26 21:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Talking about this thread with ls mates.. it was a good laugh!
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-26 22:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for bumping it Seoha !!! It was a fine read indeed :D

Vive la France et le troll fou !
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-27 05:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Did mdk's scales yesterday afternoon too bad for you. Not doing a video on something that the average bg noob can do. The strategy is easy : don't suck. Started abyssea on the 15th february. 14 days off due to the tsunami. So 56 days for two empyreals, 28 days fot one, not bad gimplets. I'm still trying to figure how idiots bg rejects like raen/tigerwood/draylo took 8 months to get the dumb 80 one lol. Elitism 101. More like trolling 101 skill 0.
More excuses for your inability to do it, why not at least post SS's of the chat log and how much you do?

It's because you can't.

Also: if I started now, I could finish a few empyreans real quick too, (not that 56 days is something to brag about, I could solo one in that time doing 2 pops a day) its not hard now at all, all the information about them and the best ways to go about getting them have already been discovered. Your accomplishment means nothing because you're to stupid to even quit using usukane.

I never considered getting level 90 vere an accomplishment ; when I got it I felt the same as getting destroyers unlocked pretty much. Easy mode etc. Also, first appearance of your kannai on january... REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY ¿¿¿
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-27 05:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

1. You only play for yourself because you have zero social skills. Most people hate you and nobody could stand to be in your presence for any amount of time aside from mdk so all activities you do 100% benefit your one goal.

If you had fiends you would have gotten your weapon faster to which I conclude you don't have friends.

Quote:

2. We haven't had three atma etc for the entire time Abyssea has been out, and there was a lot more competition when there were only the three starting zones (and the bosses were harder, less lowmannable etc).

Plainly wrong. Chloris farming is no faster at 90 than 85, the mob on the path are stupidely easy at 85+. You can also cleave all of them which makes it soloable.

The competition argument is wrong, it's the other way around. The more time passes, the more people get the the level 80/85 ones and the more people farm the level 80 one, meaning the competition can only increase. Since so few appear to finish the 90 (uncomprehensingly, probably has to do with having no friends), not many empyrean weapon exit the system. If you don't believe me go for gukumatz and try for your kannagi, you will be mad. I need his abyssite and everytime I go there there are 19 ppl farming. I think it's funny when idiots claim the game is soooo much different. It's Dragon's aery II at times on some NMs.

Quote:
3. Why am I arguing with a retard?

because you are mad.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-27 05:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

If you had fiends you would have gotten your weapon faster to which I conclude you don't have friends.

Pchan considers his boxed mules as friends

[+]
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
Server: Bismarck
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-04-27 06:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Pchan considers his boxed mules as friends

was going to use the leo di cap pic here.. but thought it was too obvious

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
Server: Bismarck
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-04-27 09:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
wtf 28 days to get 2 empyrean done? That's weak even for a duo honestly. Inb4 getting epona's is long. For H2H Stage 1 shouldn't take more than 3 days Stage 2 shouldn't take more than 2 days Stage 3 shouldn't take more than 8 hours 2x 90 empy in 1 week or suckless.
people may not be able to get the time needed to get all that in a week. some people dont spend all day playing the game..

So saying its all possible in a week maybe so but thats if you have nothing else to do in your life
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By rinkydink 2011-04-27 09:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

id be happy to get mine in 8 years :P but then again in aint pushing it through hardcore.. ill get it when i get it.. not bothered about trophies as such i just enjoy the interaction
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-27 09:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
3. Why am I arguing with a retard?

because you are mad.

Talk about self-incrimination at it's finest.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-27 09:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Pchan needs to improve on his comeback lines, he's gotten terribly repetitive and boring. Of course no comeback would be enough to recover from the amount lols surroinding him already.. and I'm running low on popcorn.

/le sigh :(
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-27 10:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

I got my weapon very quickly when actually working on it - much quicker than you. Before then, I had no intention of working on an Empyrean. Since you only play for yourself, it is no surprise you got an empyrean so quickly after returning.

Quote:
Plainly wrong. Chloris farming is no faster at 90 than 85, the mob on the path are stupidely easy at 85+. You can also cleave all of them which makes it soloable.

So an extra atma doesn't make things any easier? Discernment? Also you keep bringing up 8 months+... guess what, genius? For three of those months, we were level 80 with a single atma, less merit abyssites, etc. If you claim none of this makes any difference whatsoever then I don't know what to say... but then you do say giving up an atma is a minor difference in damage with Earth Wyrm etc so...

Quote:
The competition argument is wrong, it's the other way around. The more time passes, the more people get the the level 80/85 ones and the more people farm the level 80 one, meaning the competition can only increase. Since so few appear to finish the 90 (uncomprehensingly, probably has to do with having no friends), not many empyrean weapon exit the system. If you don't believe me go for gukumatz and try for your kannagi, you will be mad. I need his abyssite and everytime I go there there are 19 ppl farming. I think it's funny when idiots claim the game is soooo much different. It's Dragon's aery II at times on some NMs.

Are you saying when the cap was 80, nobody was killing Briareus/Chloris etc? People were killing them a lot, simply because they were the highest content around at the time. When 85 came, people were spamming the hell out of Sobek etc even more than they are now for +2 items. True, it's not night and day and there is still huge competition with Empyrean farmers, but to pretend there was little competition is madness.

You can often find Guku's aery uncamped if you go at a good time of the day, ie not during JP primetime.

Quote:
because you are mad.

Mad would imply you're worth the effort of my anger, which you are not.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-27 10:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
He thinks everyone was working toward empy @ level 80 cap when they were blank weapons with only high base damage lol.

I'd also like to remind that timed spawn NM's were 30min - 1 hour long at that time, not 10-15 min ... I think they changed it with the level 90.

It'd probably just be easier to say he doesn't think.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-27 13:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
wtf 28 days to get 2 empyrean done? That's weak even for a duo honestly. Inb4 getting epona's is long.

For H2H, assuming 8 hours per day.

Stage 1 shouldn't take more than 3 days
Stage 2 shouldn't take more than 2 days
Stage 3 shouldn't take more than 1 day.

2x 90 empy in 1 week or suckless.

28 days starting from zero in abyssea. If I was doing another today it would be 2 weeks. Plenty of time consuming *** like abyssite farming, time building when you stat, atma farming blabla.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-27 13:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Discernment?

For your info we made our two chloris path and the whole ulhuadshi path without it. So I think I know what it is and that it is still easy. Think you are trying to find excuses for sucking. It's funny how you say in your post that it was quick,after you started working on it. So you are basically admitting to have started getting a +50% damage weapon after grinding a +10% damage in 5 slots. You are doing it wrong and have no right to comment me "still" using full usukane.
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-27 13:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
ulguashi

Lol.
[+]
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
Server: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-04-27 13:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-27 13:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
wtf 28 days to get 2 empyrean done? That's weak even for a duo honestly. Inb4 getting epona's is long.

For H2H, assuming 8 hours per day.

Stage 1 shouldn't take more than 3 days
Stage 2 shouldn't take more than 2 days
Stage 3 shouldn't take more than 1 day.

2x 90 empy in 1 week or suckless.

28 days starting from zero in abyssea. If I was doing another today it would be 2 weeks. Plenty of time consuming *** like abyssite farming, time building when you stat, atma farming blabla.
Nah dude, took you longer than 10 months after release
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-27 13:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zerovirus said:

Back on track :D
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-27 14:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Discernment?

For your info we made our two chloris path and the whole ulhuadshi path without it. So I think I know what it is and that it is still easy. Think you are trying to find excuses for sucking. It's funny how you say in your post that it was quick,after you started working on it. So you are basically admitting to have started getting a +50% damage weapon after grinding a +10% damage in 5 slots. You are doing it wrong and have no right to comment me "still" using full usukane.

How many times do I have to state this?

I never objectively farmed for full AF3+2.

As such, I only have one completed set and many 3/5s and 4/5s. I play with friends*

*defining friend here since you obviously don't understand what one is. Someone whom you enjoy spending time with and whom you help with their goals and they help with mutual goals and your own personal goals.

and I did not start an Empyrean until I was well enough equipped both jobwise and equipment/atma-wise and had sufficient time/money to invest, as well as being sure I wanted to put up with the grind. Instead, I spent and spend a large proportion of my time playing with friends, for items or just otherwise hanging out. The entirety of my gametime is not devoted to furthering my own character.

I am far from the most efficient empyrean farmer, but you're a joke both as a player and as a human.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-27 18:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahaha!
Big resume for those who missed on this thread:

>>Strategy
>>Sets
>>I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF YOU POSTING A VIDEO OF A DUO AGAINST DRAGUA ETC.
>>Shut up, Usukane mnk
>>Insert dates in which where xPlayer got yItem because that's more important than the topic itself
>>Justifications and more justifications which leads to nowhere but more laugh and flames
>>I can has moar empies and frens dan u lawlzusucks!!1!1!ONE!

Think that pretty much sums it up!

*edit*
SHEELAY I DESERVE A COOKIE!
and MEDALS!

=D
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-27 18:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL SEOHA U DIDN'T GET AN EMPYREAN IN 20 DAYS FROM ABYSSEA RELEASE DID YOU LOL YOU SUCK GIMPLET
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-27 18:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
LOL SEOHA U DIDN'T GET AN EMPYREAN IN 20 DAYS FROM ABYSSEA RELEASE DID YOU LOL YOU SUCK GIMPLET
GETTHENYORONGOUTAMYWAYIGOTSMAHEMPYINTWODAYSWTFYO!!!!

I challenge you to read *THAT*.

On a serious note Pchan, it's pretty arrogant to claim that "someone" doesn't have "friends". How can you tell?
I'm not in the same server as Shee, Zic, Raen, Tee and etc... but they are all good friends to me. And I would help them out if I was in their server too so .. uh, flawless logic? Or just godly words?

I guess being alone really is a hard thing at the end. Messes up with someone's head ~
All in all, foreveralone.jpg
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-27 19:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Pchan never seems to help anyone else (except mdk) or do anything that doesn't benefit himself. Therefore his definition of friends probably involves someone who will always help with his drops and expect nothing in return.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 10 11 12